Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:29:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879153 times)
Bitcall

Activity: 196
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:39:55 PM

AMP is about to get amplified in my opinion. The price could go parabolic anytime now before the release  Smiley.

I have been waiting for this for months now ,and looks like my wishes could come true.

well it's taking forever with lots of hype talk, so it bloody well better breakout, fuck sakes.

AMP look like a solid team with solid project, this kind of project don't need speculation, need only confidence from the real investitor on this IDEA, is better for evryone if speculator leave from this project, I stay on AMP becouse I belive in this project not in the token value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptoupp

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:06:09 PM

Hi,

Is it safe to keep AMPs just into Omniwallet or we need to install Electrum as well?

https://cryptocollectorsclub.tumblr.com/post/148503299859/how-to-safely-store-synereo-amp-tokens

Thanks!

QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:10:07 PM

This is the future of the attention economy,need more info ,I need some price speculations Roll Eyes
kame

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:17:06 PM

Hi,

Is it safe to keep AMPs just into Omniwallet or we need to install Electrum as well?

https://cryptocollectorsclub.tumblr.com/post/148503299859/how-to-safely-store-synereo-amp-tokens

Thanks!

what exactly Electrum is? an another official wallet? or better security one? or much stable???

Cryptoupp

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:25:17 PM

Hi,

Thanks!

what exactly Electrum is? an another official wallet? or better security one? or much stable???

This one: https://www.omniwallet.org/

I believe is the official one..  Do you use the same?

Cryptoupp

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:29:11 PM

Hi,

Thanks!

Apologies.. it was the omniwallet..

This is the electrum: https://electrum.org/#home

I have a small amount of BTC and AMP, but now I can not send them from Electrum wallet: Error "NoneType" object has not attribute "get"?

Cryptoupp

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:39:43 PM

Hi,

Thanks!

I don't know if is better security one... I am a newbie with all these wallets set up and I am struggling to keep my AMPs safe... I have been trying to set up a wallet during the last two days and I am still confused...

With Omniwallet if I create a new address without (no) importing the private keys. Where can I find the private key for this new address?

kame

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:41:13 PM

Hi,

Thanks!

Apologies.. it was the omniwallet..

This is the electrum: https://electrum.org/#home

I have a small amount of BTC and AMP, but now I can not send them from Electrum wallet: Error "NoneType" object has not attribute "get"?

I meant Electrum is new to me. Can't help you out. Let's wait somebody help you.

And my little question also remain, is it Synereos official wallet?

chanmaleng

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:44:02 PM

Hi,

Thanks!
Don't wonder to much, let's make it simple: Send 5 AMP and 0.1 BTC to an Electrum address - this is safe, you will only see 0.1BTC. Now import private key of that Electrum address to Omniwallet, you will see 5 AMP and 0.1BTC. Then you can send that 5 AMP and 0.1BTC to your main wallets.
Cryptoupp

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:54:10 PM

Hi,

Thanks!
Don't wonder to much, let's make it simple: Send 5 AMP and 0.1 BTC to an Electrum address - this is safe, you will only see 0.1BTC. Now import private key of that Electrum address to Omniwallet, you will see 5 AMP and 0.1BTC. Then you can send that 5 AMP and 0.1BTC to your main wallets.

Thanks for your help! Smiley

I already sent 4 AMP and 0.01BTC to an Electrum wallet.
If I check my balance on the electrum wallet on the welcome page, I can see the 4AMP and 0.01BTC, but...
When I am inside my Omniwallet and I created a new address with the private key of the Electrum address I can not see any BTC or AMP... what I am doing wrong??

My head is gonna exploded!!

jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:12:56 AM

AMP is about to get amplified in my opinion. The price could go parabolic anytime now before the release  Smiley.

I have been waiting for this for months now ,and looks like my wishes could come true.

well it's taking forever with lots of hype talk, so it bloody well better breakout, fuck sakes.

AMP look like a solid team with solid project, this kind of project don't need speculation, need only confidence from the real investitor on this IDEA, is better for evryone if speculator leave from this project, I stay on AMP becouse I belive in this project not in the token value.

Your sentence doesn't make sense. If you stay on AMP, you must believe in the token value, regardless of how valuable the project is. Remember that a bad project will probably not see a high token value, but a a good project not necessarily will see a high token value. Everything depends on the project's dependence on the token. In this case, Synereo is all about AMPs, so the value of the token and the value of the project is the same thing.
chanmaleng

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:13:15 AM

Hi,

Thanks!

If I check my balance on the electrum wallet on the welcome page, I can see the 4AMP and 0.01BTC, but...
When I am inside my Omniwallet and I created a new address with the private key of the Electrum address I can not see any BTC or AMP... what I am doing wrong??

the problem is your mind, you gonna get crazy. You will never see any AMP at Electrum wallet - that is for sure.
Cryptoupp

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:27:33 AM

Hi,

Thanks!

the problem is your mind, you gonna get crazy. You will never see any AMP at Electrum wallet - that is for sure.

hahaha.. apologies. I mean.. if I check the balance on the omniwallet welcome page.

I have just created a watch address on my Omniwallet and I can see the balance of the Electrum address. I don't know why I can not see any balance when I am creating an address with private key?

jvper

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:36:16 AM

the only thing I can say for sure is a price spike coming, just not sure how far it will go. Any speculation?

Any speculation??? This is all about speculation. I invested in this product and haven't even had a chance to test it out before Beta. All we do here is speculate! Most questions cnanot be answered before the official launch, later this month.
I need some price speculations
Again... It will depend on how good the product is. If it proves to be awesome, it can reach 5$. If it proves to be as expected, probably not beyond $1. If it is worse than expected, it can move towards 0$. That is why I say we need to wait and see.

to be frank with you. some of us are expecting Beta or Alpha release in this month (if you are interested, join slack and shout something like I did).  IMHO, this is going to be a very very big event since 2015 when I invested initial ICO. So, many of investors are awaiting out come from Synereo team.

This delivery supposed to be a epocーmaking thing (may be), many of AMP holders are expecting hype at majour exchanges this month,  Cool  let's say around coming Sat. for example.  Cool

On the other hands, when you take a look back to 1st page of this OP, according to the road map, this is just a  beginning of Phase1 of three. Dev will be needing testers to make the release to be MVP level afterwards and more salts and peppers will be implemented. With those extra steps, we will be able to see GO LIVE! version.

I believe each events from Synereo will impact to AMP appreciation at each exchanges. It's going to be happen.

So, you better to buy AMP now.

Me? I just spent 0.5BTC for additional AMPs for this  Cool  gamble  Cool  

ride on AMPs and get rich!!!   Roll Eyes

Indeed, AMP is one of the few tokens under average crowdsale price, so there is much room to go, provided that developers burn some of the 900+ million locked tokens (some of them locked for future crowdsales that will no longer be necessary, due to the appreciation of BTC).
chanmaleng

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:35:31 AM

Press f5 and look around again
Hi,

Thanks!

hahaha.. apologies. I mean.. if I check the balance on the omniwallet welcome page.

I have just created a watch address on my Omniwallet and I can see the balance of the Electrum address. I don't know why I can not see any balance when I am creating an address with private key?

kame

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:50:39 AM

the only thing I can say for sure is a price spike coming, just not sure how far it will go. Any speculation?

Any speculation??? This is all about speculation. I invested in this product and haven't even had a chance to test it out before Beta. All we do here is speculate! Most questions cnanot be answered before the official launch, later this month.
Again... It will depend on how good the product is. If it proves to be awesome, it can reach 5$. If it proves to be as expected, probably not beyond $1. If it is worse than expected, it can move towards 0$. That is why I say we need to wait and see.

to be frank with you. some of us are expecting Beta or Alpha release in this month (if you are interested, join slack and shout something like I did).  IMHO, this is going to be a very very big event since 2015 when I invested initial ICO. So, many of investors are awaiting out come from Synereo team.

This delivery supposed to be a epocーmaking thing (may be), many of AMP holders are expecting hype at majour exchanges this month,  Cool  let's say around coming Sat. for example.  Cool

On the other hands, when you take a look back to 1st page of this OP, according to the road map, this is just a  beginning of Phase1 of three. Dev will be needing testers to make the release to be MVP level afterwards and more salts and peppers will be implemented. With those extra steps, we will be able to see GO LIVE! version.

I believe each events from Synereo will impact to AMP appreciation at each exchanges. It's going to be happen.

Indeed, AMP is one of the few tokens under average crowdsale price, so there is much room to go, provided that developers burn some of the 900+ million locked tokens (some of them locked for future crowdsales that will no longer be necessary, due to the appreciation of BTC).

extra burn is expected? oh, then why not going to AMP! Ripple hype was trigger of frozen XRP, it may happen to AMP!!

Go AMP!! Grin

jvper

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:50:30 AM

This delivery supposed to be a epocーmaking thing (may be), many of AMP holders are expecting hype at majour exchanges this month,  Cool  let's say around coming Sat. for example.  Cool

On the other hands, when you take a look back to 1st page of this OP, according to the road map, this is just a  beginning of Phase1 of three. Dev will be needing testers to make the release to be MVP level afterwards and more salts and peppers will be implemented. With those extra steps, we will be able to see GO LIVE! version.

extra burn is expected? oh, then why not going to AMP! Ripple hype was trigger of frozen XRP, it may happen to AMP!!

Go AMP!! Grin

Nothing official yet. It is only a rational conclusion upon the intent of the crowdsale. Remember that they collected a lot of BTC in order to develop Rchain, Special-K and some other expensive technologies that will no longer be developed. The team decided not to refund investors. Besides, BTC price surged since that date. Considering both factors, it is obvious that tokens locked for crowdsale purposes can be burned. Remember that part of those 900+ million tokens are locked for future crowdsales. Once the official announcement comes, the price of AMP may surge once again.
Adam D Levine

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:22:45 AM

Has the software for attention economy been released yet?
chanmaleng

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:27:53 AM

Has the software for attention economy been released yet?
not yet
chanmaleng

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:34:01 AM

This delivery supposed to be a epocーmaking thing (may be), many of AMP holders are expecting hype at majour exchanges this month,  Cool  let's say around coming Sat. for example.  Cool

On the other hands, when you take a look back to 1st page of this OP, according to the road map, this is just a  beginning of Phase1 of three. Dev will be needing testers to make the release to be MVP level afterwards and more salts and peppers will be implemented. With those extra steps, we will be able to see GO LIVE! version.

correct me if i am wrong because i have never bought a coin at it's ICO, but I always see the price of coins decreased so much  looking at it's chart from the beginning.
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: