Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guess about he future of bitcoin?  (Read 46238 times)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:48:14 PM

My guess is bitcoin will be more mainstream, especially a some celeb already know it and start to get involved.

can't wait till all the 21 millions btc are mined and they slowly start getting lost. then the price would skyrocket.

LOL you can do if you have a philosopher's stone Cheesy

just let's see the next halving time.
prodigy8

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:59:18 PM

Buying food with bitcoin is reality now, also the other way is with your bitcoin debit card, which is better.

I think BTC future is bright.  Wink It is most popular crypto in the world  Grin

That isn't any reason for the future of BTC to be bright.
Kodak was the leader in cameras
Nokia was the leader in mobile phones.
Where are these companies now?

You said enough, there are other people waiting for new ideas and grow invent their self.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 10:36:11 PM

I think BTC future is bright.  Wink It is most popular crypto in the world  Grin

The future of BTC would be mainly depend on the adoption level, if bitcoin hits the mainstream, the future would be bright, but if it doesn't than I would definitely bit worried about the future of bitcoins, as the future is unpredictable and we cannot over expect something from bitcoins, So if more and more people starts using bitcoins, then the future is safe, or else not.
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:28:45 PM

I think BTC future is bright.  Wink It is most popular crypto in the world  Grin

The future of BTC would be mainly depend on the adoption level, if bitcoin hits the mainstream, the future would be bright, but if it doesn't than I would definitely bit worried about the future of bitcoins, as the future is unpredictable and we cannot over expect something from bitcoins, So if more and more people starts using bitcoins, then the future is safe, or else not.

I think bitcoin will profit as much as people do, but people would not profit much if the mentality of the people does not change. Most of the people are looking out for short term profits, make quick money and make a move. I don't think so that bitcoin should be limited to just that, I want people who should share a similar vision of a better operation of financial transactions is in order.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 11:09:17 PM

If BTC sociaty will solve all that problems with that XT fork btc can grow.Forstable growing things like XT fork cant never happen,it is only showing how easy is to disturb btc and fool people.It has to be some real colaboration,otherwise bye,bye in 2016

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3211

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 11:58:55 PM

bitcoin is a not company.. you can't compare this things

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:43:28 AM

Bitcoin is not a company but can compare with those examples. Couple of years back price of 1000+ and now 200+, those companies position also almost same now.
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 05:48:45 AM

I'm biased about bitcoin prices, so i do think that they will go up high in future.
And for me it is a safe heaven to store my pocket money and also i'm earning some bitcoins with the best paying signature.

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:32:39 AM

Wtf are you talking about guys.

The USD had a +25% increase this year (it could decrease by that too), how is that a reasonable volatility, given that it has no intrinsic value, and its printed like a toilet paper.

Not to mention that they have a central bank that is "stabilizing" it, and all the 2-3 billion users who use it.

Yet bitcoin has a 10-15% volatility and everybody panicks, give me a break, if you want stability go into low risk assets, In my view bitcoin is still the safest currency out there.

But in general you dont want to keep all eggs in 1 basket, diversify, control risk, and the investments will be ok.

lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 09:22:02 AM

Bitcoin already most popular cryptocurrency, sadly bitcoin price now is cheap. I just hope bitcoin stable in range 600-700 not much what i want only that
prodigy8

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:58:45 AM

Bitcoin already most popular cryptocurrency, sadly bitcoin price now is cheap. I just hope bitcoin stable in range 600-700 not much what i want only that

Range 600-700 is to high to think this year. It would be nice if in September it will reach 300$ again.
And about the popularity bitcoin is leading we know that, but there are also other coins that have a huge impact.
HarHarHar9965

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 11:17:32 AM

Bitcoin is not a company but can compare with those examples. Couple of years back price of 1000+ and now 200+, those companies position also almost same now.

Bitcoin is not a company but very similar to how the shares of a said company perform. The more it is invested on, the higher returns are received and the worth of what you own (shares) increase and appreciation takes place, benefiting you too financially and if those are equity shares, you even get power and voting rights. That's just how it goes mate Smiley
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 11:29:47 AM

I think BTC future is bright.  Wink It is most popular crypto in the world  Grin

bitcoi isn't the most popular is the only one that make sense, the other are clone, so this isn't even an achievement

if we can surpass this storm about the BIPxxx i'm sure bitcoin will grow even stronger, rest assured

Range 600-700 is to high to think this year. It would be nice if in September it will reach 300$ again.
And about the popularity bitcoin is leading we know that, but there are also other coins that have a huge impact.

something telling me that when the rally will start you will not see a slow escalation to 300, 500, 600 etc... but a good pump toward 1k and a big price correction
prodigy8

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 11:40:37 AM

bitcoi isn't the most popular is the only one that make sense, the other are clone, so this isn't even an achievement

if we can surpass this storm about the BIPxxx i'm sure bitcoin will grow even stronger, rest assured

something telling me that when the rally will start you will not see a slow escalation to 300, 500, 600 etc... but a good pump toward 1k and a big price correction

I saw when people are in groups and pump the price of a coin extremely high and i was just seeing the orders and was very fast buy and sell. Like this i imagine it was when the bitcoin price was at $1,000. Would like to see it again Tongue
BTChaintrader

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 11:59:54 AM

I think the future of bitcoin is wide adoption in developing countries, especially in Africa.
Spamela Anderson

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 02:21:09 PM

can't wait till all the 21 millions btc are mined and they slowly start getting lost. then the price would skyrocket.

You'll be dead before that ever happens. However, there will be several block reward halvings which if the demand is still strong should push the value up.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:09:23 PM

In about 5-7 years we will reach the mass adoption. Not the whole world will use Bitcoin, but critical masses, businesses, even many banks will be in.  1 BTC will be worth $10,000+. We will see about 3-4 more bubbles, followed with the big price corrections, just like the last bubble and previous ones.

Now the important part: All of this will happen if we do get our act together, if we reach consensus about the block size increase and if we can reach future major consensus, since I doubt that the block size will be the last one.
kenbytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:14:30 PM

this is the future of bitcoin !!  Cool

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:19:00 PM

Most alt coins will die, but Bitcoin will survive. It is the king of crypto. Long live Bitcoin!  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 07:28:59 AM

In about 5-7 years we will reach the mass adoption. Not the whole world will use Bitcoin, but critical masses, businesses, even many banks will be in.  1 BTC will be worth $10,000+. We will see about 3-4 more bubbles, followed with the big price corrections, just like the last bubble and previous ones.

Now the important part: All of this will happen if we do get our act together, if we reach consensus about the block size increase and if we can reach future major consensus, since I doubt that the block size will be the last one.

I'm very curious from what facts you have reached those conclusions. There are to many conclusions and not only one and this make those thought very interesting. I want to be able to do such things but I don't find the way to realize this. Can you give me a shot mate in which way you arrive in those conclusions? I would be very grateful...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: