Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:11:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guess about he future of bitcoin?  (Read 46238 times)
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:07:48 AM

I believe the future of bitcoin is grim, it got to costly to early, and now several organization are dedicated to destroying or diuscrediting Bitcoin. Crypto will be the future, but I fear governances and banks will create their own, which the sheeple will adopt more easily than bitcoin, hope not, but that's what I think Sad

HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:29:32 AM

I believe the future of bitcoin is grim, it got to costly to early, and now several organization are dedicated to destroying or diuscrediting Bitcoin. Crypto will be the future, but I fear governances and banks will create their own, which the sheeple will adopt more easily than bitcoin, hope not, but that's what I think Sad

Yes, that is quite a sad possibility. Banks and financial institutions aren't so accepting and will give more than just a strong fight to bitcoin, cloning their own and stuffing it down people's throat and banning other cryptos making them illegal or something. Decentralization might never happen and our piracy will always be fucked with. Bitcoin and other cryptos will be suffocated and die out Sad
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 07:01:59 AM

Yes, that is quite a sad possibility. Banks and financial institutions aren't so accepting and will give more than just a strong fight to bitcoin, cloning their own and stuffing it down people's throat and banning other cryptos making them illegal or something. Decentralization might never happen and our piracy will always be fucked with. Bitcoin and other cryptos will be suffocated and die out Sad

I don't think die out, but only for the reall diehard independenace seekers, so underground...

botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:47:18 AM

It is very important that we build awareness about Bitcoin, so that it isn't easy for the government to slip in measures against Bitcoin. Banks and financial institutions are going to lobby hard against Bitcoin. If there is one thing that politicians care about more than money, it is strong public opinion.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:42:22 PM

I think future is very bright. I believe more and more Companies will introduce bitcoins as their payment option. I think bitcoin will be world  digital currency
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 11:02:03 PM

Bitcoin has a long road to run to reache all countrys all places everywhere,like internet made on the last years bitcoin will replace several payments knowed nowadays.
Bitcoin can speak to those big companies that they must change ,future has arrived already
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 05:57:31 AM

I think bitcoin will fluctuate between 200 - 400 USD, having some periods of relative calm (1 month or so, with price almost stable. No longer than that given its volatile nature).

Sometimes I wish BTC was more predictable, I have though on encouraging my boss to accept it as a payment option, but I just think about a sudden crash... I do not want to lose my job because of that.
Dont worry folks, we see that the lowest support for BTC is at 200$ i dont think it will ever go lower than that.

200$ held even with 10% inflation last 365 days so its reasonable to say that that is a stable minimum.

And also just look at it, even govenrments consider now bitcoin so it will be cool.

And there are turmoils in fiat, i think bitcoin wont get another dump ever!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:28:39 AM

I think bitcoin will fluctuate between 200 - 400 USD, having some periods of relative calm (1 month or so, with price almost stable. No longer than that given its volatile nature).

Sometimes I wish BTC was more predictable, I have though on encouraging my boss to accept it as a payment option, but I just think about a sudden crash... I do not want to lose my job because of that.
Dont worry folks, we see that the lowest support for BTC is at 200$ i dont think it will ever go lower than that.

200$ held even with 10% inflation last 365 days so its reasonable to say that that is a stable minimum.

And also just look at it, even govenrments consider now bitcoin so it will be cool.

And there are turmoils in fiat, i think bitcoin wont get another dump ever!

now the support shifted to 250(and maybe 275) and 300 was a test to see if it can be sustainable, they concluded that it wasn't, the return to 275 is pretty safe, not that we aren't falling below that at all

holding this growth can guaranteed in the future a much more stable, the only dump you can see from now are those for testing the stability of the price, after a big pump
I E

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

💎 💎 💎 💎 💎

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:18:34 AM

I love to think this way. The cryptocurrency world will only expand in size.

Let me know if you want to earn BTC.
knowhow

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:13:33 PM

well we will see bitcoin being accepted worldwide,we are mooving a lot money already we will cross several others companies like paypal,and others soo next years we will see mass adoption soo our market would became bigger and bigger till be on top ,im waiting the time i can pay my trip with bitcoin and pays hotel with them.
ScaryHash

Activity: 529
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:49:56 PM

Bitcoin will be around for a while longer.

My guess is that there will be another financial crisis, and that Bitcoin will spike again.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 11:43:44 PM

I have very much mixed thoughts about bitcoin.For me bitcoin is still technology start up with his unique blockchain technolgy

But btc is also investment for more and more people,price is most hot word in bitcin world

negative thoughts,hard mining,nn technlogy improvement,and lot of btc owned by small group of people,thay can create exit pump,sell on high,tipical pump and dump

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
errornone

Activity: 98

error

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 01:45:38 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2015, 02:11:50 AM by errornone

this is very hard to guess.

i think it will never be the primary currency (this would be a disaster for poor countries). but maybe it will be the second one in everywhere.

the technology must evolve to one point that convenience in paying and receiving and booking (hotels, restaurants, etc like we do today with a simple credit card; people trust in credit cards to book something. The same trust that bitcoin wants to vanish!!!) equals or overcome the actual technology provided by banks!

People love convenience and they will use cash forever while it stays more convenience than bitcoins.

error
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 02:09:07 AM

We saw a rise and its still holding so dont get all down.

Value was lower 200`s like 2 months ago and now its raised to almost 50 increase. And the founders from okcupid huge dating app have invested $11.8 for their own project so more backing to increase new users.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 03:14:46 AM

As far as the future goes, I would expect it to stick around for a few years, but it will never be anything more than a niche currency.
The problem with it is its volatility. It could rise or fall large increments, all before lunch, which makes it pretty terrible as a currency overall.
People still look to it for some huge investment opportunity like it was when it first emerged. Back then people literally became millionaires in some cases. But that bubble burst long ago.

as longs as the market cap remains the same we will continue to have the volatility around us. but then again, volatility attracts people.

the market cap wont always remain the same, since supply and demand increases but it would be nice.

and yeah, most people get into bitcoin because they see it for like a stock thats waiting for explode which is the volatility.

knowhow

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 01:26:08 PM

yes the potencial of bitcoin is unlimited can reach any ammount ,but people scared and dont know what is and for what ,peole think is hyip,pyramid just a way to steall money from people,because media made bitcoin being know that way the beneficts the full system they dont wanna to show,why?several companies visa,master and others for sure paid to them show one way that bitcoin can be used...
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 03:11:22 PM

One of my favorite subjects with Bitcoin is the fact you can easily foresee the automation of endless jobs, which will mean tons of money flowing inside the Bitcoin ecosystem. Smart contracts will be amazing. Imagine paying a person and having the car opening itself after the payment gets confirmed, the person selling you the car doesn't even need to be there, not even in the same country. The car will open itself and you'll find the keys inside. Pretty futuristic stuff that can be done right now.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 03:31:45 PM

Bitcoin will be around for a while longer.

My guess is that there will be another financial crisis, and that Bitcoin will spike again.

this crisis is still ongoing and you're waiting for a nother one, it could take decades for this to happen, bitcoin can't wait forever to catch the mainstream train, time fram eis very importan

reaching 10k in 2020 is a thing, reaching it in 2100 is not the same, it would mean that bitcoin has failed
knowhow

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:48:57 PM

well bitcoin will be the way to avoid the crisis that will keep for the next year soo we will see it gain value on the next years ,i believe in bitcoin but at the moment there isnt a huge interest on it soo with crisis it could changed easy like greece had they for sure searching for new ways to protect their money
errornone

Activity: 98

error

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:14:24 PM

One of my favorite subjects with Bitcoin is the fact you can easily foresee the automation of endless jobs, which will mean tons of money flowing inside the Bitcoin ecosystem. Smart contracts will be amazing. Imagine paying a person and having the car opening itself after the payment gets confirmed, the person selling you the car doesn't even need to be there, not even in the same country. The car will open itself and you'll find the keys inside. Pretty futuristic stuff that can be done right now.

never thought in that... wow. yes, the fact that transactions are online to everybody, that can actually be done! that and much more... hmmmm this is amazing

error
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: