Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:01:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guess about he future of bitcoin?  (Read 46234 times)
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:49:44 PM

I guess in the future bitcoun will be priceless, maybe not priceless but the rate is going down
Why is going down, give us your reason why price bitcoin will be down ?
we need more optimistic people about bitcoin and always think positive about bitcoin.
you guys if you believe someday bitcoin would be worthless you should go out here,
I stay because i believe in bitcoin that someday bitcoin would be skyrocket

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:39:00 PM

I guess in the future bitcoun will be priceless, maybe not priceless but the rate is going down
we need more optimistic people about bitcoin and always think positive about bitcoin.
you guys if you believe someday bitcoin would be worthless you should go out here,
I stay because i believe in bitcoin that someday bitcoin would be skyrocket

Optimistic plus the people who starts adopting bitcoin as a currency, even half of the population starts using bitcoin then nobody can stop bitcoin in getting to mainstream that is for sure, and that is only possible if we spread the awareness level among the people around us.
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:57:07 PM

Bitcoin will grow in the future as the adoption level goes high don't go on the present value of bitcoin it is sure gonna increase in the future and definitely it will face a competition from new entrants and new technologies
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:13:30 AM

No one can be 100% sure whether the price will go high or low. Time will show, as the future is unpredictable and so as bitcoin. The future is safe if the adoption is good, more and more people getting involved in bitcoins will make it price more valuable and more stable. But the point is it should get an wider acceptance across the globe.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:14:21 AM

There are many reasons to like the idea of a future where Bitcoins are a viable currency. Especially as the mainstream media and new communities become more interested in Bitcoin, the first pitch should focus on these political, social, economic, and technological advantages.
operrajunk74

Activity: 344

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:44:10 AM

Bitcoin will grow in the future as the adoption level goes high don't go on the present value of bitcoin it is sure gonna increase in the future and definitely it will face a competition from new entrants and new technologies

That is true you cannot expect that it will make you millionaire overnight, need to have patience and believe that its price would be more stable in future as people starts adopting and using it as a currency.
Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:59:04 AM

even half of the population starts using bitcoin then nobody can stop bitcoin in getting to mainstream that is for sure, and that is only possible if we spread the awareness level among the people around us.

Half the population would equal to roughly 3.7/4 billion people who would be using bitcoin daily, compared to the 500k people who already do. That would mean that it would multiply 8000 times more, making the price 2,240,000$ per bitcoin, not including any other factor. I am not really good at math but I think I am good at making btc.
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:30:39 AM

Bitcoin is the number 1 crypto currency, at least in the near future bitcoin will jumping high to hit $1000. that's what i see .
misterycoins

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 10:08:41 PM

My vision for bitcoin has been, and always will be directed towards it implications as a viable currency. Too many people are looking at bitcoin as only "too good to be true capital gains," but they are completely missing the big picture...
bitcollins85

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:02:08 PM

I think in about 10 years bitcoin is going to be global currency, it will depend however on governments decisions. They can either speed things up or slow them down, especially USA as its the biggest market. But also global corporations will have major impact on this as well
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:17:56 PM

I think in about 10 years bitcoin is going to be global currency, it will depend however on governments decisions. They can either speed things up or slow them down, especially USA as its the biggest market. But also global corporations will have major impact on this as well

Yes the future of bitcoins mainly depends upon the government perception and support towards it, if government supports bitcoins than it could be a global currency or else it would be just used as a secondary currency.
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:55:03 PM

Yes the future of bitcoins mainly depends upon the government perception and support towards it, if government supports bitcoins than it could be a global currency or else it would be just used as a secondary currency.

Recently, I came across a news post which explained how Australia has been pushing the adoption of bitcoin by openly supporting it, and they are also planning to overlook important rules and regulations regarding bitcoin. Australia could be a huge market, especially when their government itself seem to be so accepting. Its positive news for crypto world, and especially for bitcoin users.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:08:01 PM

Recently, I came across a news post which explained how Australia has been pushing the adoption of bitcoin by openly supporting it, and they are also planning to overlook important rules and regulations regarding bitcoin. Australia could be a huge market, especially when their government itself seem to be so accepting. Its positive news for crypto world, and especially for bitcoin users.

yes, even I read about Australia government talking about bitcoin. First, Australia decided that Bitcoin is an intangible asset which would result in double taxing of bitcoin. But soon, I saw news posts about Australian Senate Committee seeking to Overturn Bitcoin Tax Ruling. I felt v happy to see that the government is looking out to support bitcoin, and that is a great thing.
mearylll

Activity: 315

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:11:32 PM

yes, even I read about Australia government talking about bitcoin. First, Australia decided that Bitcoin is an intangible asset which would result in double taxing of bitcoin. But soon, I saw news posts about Australian Senate Committee seeking to Overturn Bitcoin Tax Ruling. I felt v happy to see that the government is looking out to support bitcoin, and that is a great thing.

Yeah, Australian Government have started to accept bitcoin as a currency that was stated in the recent news, and that is a great thing to do, Today Australia have come in support of bitcoins, sooner or later other countries will also start accepting bitcoin as a currency.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:40:45 AM

I can see bitcoin being used as payment in every physical and digital stores all over the world in the near future
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:04:26 PM

Yeah, Australian Government have started to accept bitcoin as a currency that was stated in the recent news, and that is a great thing to do, Today Australia have come in support of bitcoins, sooner or later other countries will also start accepting bitcoin as a currency.

The bitcoin community in Australia is also very active and friendly, I had a good time talking to bitcoin enthusiasts from Australia, a lot of them are on my twitter and constantly update what is happening in the world of bitcoin. They really live and breath bitcoin, and I am glad to see that their passion has eventually earned themselves a good job in the cryptocurrency world.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:16:14 PM

The future is bright and shiny, i hope bitcoin will become the new global currency standard!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:18:02 PM

I imagine the future without the need for banks to exist. You will be your own bank and that's all possible with Bitcoin.  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
umair01

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:43:53 PM

well I guess that bitcoin might actually replace USD in terms of the most used money on foreign countries due to the fact that payment can be instant and no banks are involved so it makes the whole process fairly easy
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 07:02:26 AM

I imagine the future without the need for banks to exist. You will be your own bank and that's all possible with Bitcoin.  Cheesy

I think this will be 99% impossible. All those big institution will never allow for that to happen either soon or later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: