Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:08:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guess about he future of bitcoin?  (Read 46242 times)
BitPrepay

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 12:40:01 AM

I think bitcoin will go up, as there will be pumps, and pumps always drive new users in. When users come in, then the base price of bitcoin will shoot up. Oh, the wonders of adoption.
Yep, it's mostly about businesses. As more businesses start to accept it as currentcy demand will go up and price will go up as well. We are waiting for a big boom to happen. But might take some time.
Nextgen

Activity: 410
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:11:15 AM

I think yes..as i can see now there are several bitcoin atm machine and according to news they are going add more..so i think the future for bitcoin is bright

I hope so that they will get more ATM with bitcoins.
So that when I go to the vacation I just can get me money thru bitcoin.

There's really no need for an ATM. If we can get bitcoin to be more known and be available to pay with in every shop, you wouldn't need an ATM.
Bitcoin has nothing to do with the atm's as there are enough wallet's that are compatible to smart phones and tablets.
Why would you carry them when there is no need to ,just spend it with more ease.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:18:45 AM

It is very bright. At this moment you can see more investments are done  (GEMINI exchange) it still isn't over.  In terms of growth, wordwilde adoption 2016 could be a key yaer.
A halving, new business and new oppertunities.
In my perfection we could see a value as high as 700 usd, which would be just great.

WizKhalifa

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:23:21 AM

I hope bitcoin will be determined whenever a celebrity/actor starts using it in a movie, then everybody would want to own and use Bitcoins
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:29:06 AM

I hope bitcoin will be determined whenever a celebrity/actor starts using it in a movie, then everybody would want to own and use Bitcoins

Just a celebrity's acting will have no effects on the determination of bitcoin's future. It may help to spread bitcoin to new users as it's a kind of advertising.
Bitcoin's future would be same like Paypal or Western Union's success. By replacing them, bitcoin will rule the sector of money transferring.

CryptoUser25

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:40:47 AM

Just a celebrity's acting will have no effects on the determination of bitcoin's future. It may help to spread bitcoin to new users as it's a kind of advertising.
Bitcoin's future would be same like Paypal or Western Union's success. By replacing them, bitcoin will rule the sector of money transferring.

It wouldn't have any effect directly on bitcoin but I think it would help adapt more people into using bitcoin. More people using bitcoin means more demand, more demand means bitcoin will grow in value.
MichealKnightrider

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:42:20 AM

Will bitcoin is already to my eye are future money.
I don't really know what will happen in the future with bitcoin, I hope it will survive and that people will use more often.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 12:59:49 PM

Will bitcoin is already to my eye are future money.
I don't really know what will happen in the future with bitcoin, I hope it will survive and that people will use more often.

Yes, in future more people will use draw their salary in bitcoin and will use it for their daily needs. This way bitcoin will replace the need of using fiat in the form of debit card or the need of Paypal similar things. Just bitcoin is enough in future for leading a life in my perspective.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:11:40 PM

I think yes..as i can see now there are several bitcoin atm machine and according to news they are going add more..so i think the future for bitcoin is bright

There's really no need for an ATM. If we can get bitcoin to be more known and be available to pay with in every shop, you wouldn't need an ATM.

bitcoin atm's are a great addition. not sure why you think there is no need for them. people must be able to exchange fiat and bitcoin back and forth. that will stimulate the adoption of bitcoin. i hope there will be more and more bitcoin atm's around the world.

I agree. BTC ATM's are a wonderful tool and build the bridge between crypto and fiat world.
I believe we will see way more ATMs already next year after the halving.The higher the price the more it will attract people and businesses to be part of it.
But the ease of use has to improve a lot imo.The average joe, not so techy people have problems how to use it.Therefore I hope the actual providers are working hard on that issue.
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:27:19 PM

Fiat currency lately experiencing some problems due to some correction goals of economic policy. The era of unbridled growth leading economies gives way to the era of stagnation. Technology is incorporated in the bitcoin such as blockchain bring revolutionary changes in the financial sector so I think the future of bitcoin is quite rosy.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:05:55 AM

I think that in the distant future, Bitcoin will be the normal currency and everyone will know about it. Unlike today, where barely anyone know about it. In the future, I believe that the price of Bitcoin will exceed $1000.
justspare

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:33:20 AM

bitcoin atm's are a great addition. not sure why you think there is no need for them. people must be able to exchange fiat and bitcoin back and forth. that will stimulate the adoption of bitcoin. i hope there will be more and more bitcoin atm's around the world.

I agree. BTC ATM's are a wonderful tool and build the bridge between crypto and fiat world.
I believe we will see way more ATMs already next year after the halving.The higher the price the more it will attract people and businesses to be part of it.
But the ease of use has to improve a lot imo.The average joe, not so techy people have problems how to use it.Therefore I hope the actual providers are working hard on that issue.

BTC ATM's are great. I absolutely love them as I can buy my Bitcoin from them, rather than buying it off a trading website. I am very sceptical about trading websites with all the scams happening. So Bitcoin ATM's are very good if you are a person like me.
justspare

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:53:08 AM

I think bitcoin will go up, as there will be pumps, and pumps always drive new users in. When users come in, then the base price of bitcoin will shoot up. Oh, the wonders of adoption.

I definitely agree with this. As more people learn about Bitcoin, the demand for it will increase, thus making the price higher which will be great for the people that have already invested in Bitcoin.
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:00:05 AM

I think theres a GFC coming. People will try as much as they can to cash out their fiat for assets like bitcoin, and bitcoin will spike. Bitcoin will then continue to go up, unless a country bans it. Prepare to hodl you all, and Long live bitcoin.

-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
In less than one hour, you posted three posts in the same thread without anyone posting in-between... Have you heard of editing your posts to add more information?
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:20:57 AM

Yeah pump only going in bitcoin and Its getting famous and reaching good to the people also. So I don't know why the thread owner said in this Thread Bitcoin dead and all. Unnecessary topic I think
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:15:33 PM

I expect that in the future there will be more bitcoin ATM in the world and the price of bitcoin will reach the highest in the history, bitcoin should be the most popular digital currency.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:35:51 PM

I don't think bitcoin will ever be stable for a long time at least. That's just not how this market works, it seems like we have to deal with the lows and the highs.
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:38:58 PM

There is one, that is bright future because I'm sure we'll see the value of bitcoin will be worth much in the future and the way a big company adopt blockchain technology will give good impact..
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:40:33 PM

I guess that more bitcoin services will be around in the market, more bitcoin supply and more people interested to buy bitcoins.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:08:26 PM

There is one, that is bright future because I'm sure we'll see the value of bitcoin will be worth much in the future and the way a big company adopt blockchain technology will give good impact..

Already many Ecommerce ventures has started accepting Bitcoin as money and future is uncertain but still one thing is for sure that nothing can stop Bitcoin for replacing mainstream and technologies like Blockchain are the example.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: