Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:01:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guess about he future of bitcoin?  (Read 46240 times)
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:52:54 PM

Everyone knows that bitcoin is not a stable currency here is a graph :

Do you think bitcoin have possibilities to be more stable in the future ?
What do you think about the future of BTC?

I think that bitcoin will become the world reserve currency , you can save your money and it's a way super secure than everything we can imagine.
The bitcoin now are are being widely accepted and not controlled by government

My guess is once we reach the total market capacity of the coin, that's the time price of the coin increase because it will continue to progress and widely used all over the world which result to a demand.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:05:39 PM

i guess a lot of people say thay bitcoin is not a stable currency since there are alot of fluctuations in it. but since it is a growing currency nowadays many people are using it and having profit. if it goes on like this , in future there is a chance that btc can be stable and highly secured.

Yes but in the future i could definitely see something happen when it comes to a major stabilization in price for the better, if this currency ever wants to become something bigger than just a stock then it will stabilize on it's own.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:10:20 PM

I think bitcoin will become more stable in the future and more accepted. I don't know if it will ever be really mainstream, but I think it will have enough users that it will continue to increase in value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:13:57 PM

I think that bitcoin will become the world reserve currency , you can save your money and it's a way super secure than everything we can imagine.

My guess is once we reach the total market capacity of the coin, that's the time price of the coin increase because it will continue to progress and widely used all over the world which result to a demand.
But I think that in halving it may have an increase and then a drop can easily happen and about future of bitcoin: It will be more popular and with more price.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3013

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 11:20:49 PM

I think bitcoin will become more stable in the future and more accepted. I don't know if it will ever be really mainstream, but I think it will have enough users that it will continue to increase in value.
Well according to block halving our supply will be decrease and divided into 2 so our supply is low and i think we are relaying on demand and supply we can not control it bitcoin is unpredictable so we can not say that there's a time that bitcoin will be stable.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:41:42 PM

The future of bitcoin looks very bright to me as you can see in the last few years after its entry in the market it never disappointed us..I believe in bitcoin and will be a bitcoin enthusiast forever..
thats true, i think bitcoin will exist forever and we will not need to worry at all because people will always use it

i think in the future we might make a lot of money out of bitcoins and the future will be great for everyone

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:11:26 PM

The future of bitcoin looks very bright to me as you can see in the last few years after its entry in the market it never disappointed us..I believe in bitcoin and will be a bitcoin enthusiast forever..
thats true, i think bitcoin will exist forever and we will not need to worry at all because people will always use it

i think in the future we might make a lot of money out of bitcoins and the future will be great for everyone

The future has a lot in store for bitcoins, the halving will take btc to the moon

Half of btc will be gone and you remember what happened the last halving period? btc went up around 1000%
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:30:54 PM

The future has a lot in store for bitcoins, the halving will take btc to the moon

Half of btc will be gone and you remember what happened the last halving period? btc went up around 1000%

Halviing event will not take the bitcoin's price to the moon and rather it will make the opposite of which will drop it's value drastically.

How? many people will sell their coins once the halving is done and that will result to a sudden fall on demand which them makes the bitcoin's price decrease.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:52:04 PM

It is a good thing that bitcoin is as much stronger than money and it really covers the truth that this is a big possibility according to this graph. This will encourage everyone that using this money will make you more valuable in the future and high potential on no risk. This will be better if we do keep the business going and will have more future with bitcoin. This is also the reason why people keep having bitcoin because of the great future ahead of it.

hermanhs09

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:58:03 PM

It is a good thing that bitcoin is as much stronger than money and it really covers the truth that this is a big possibility according to this graph. This will encourage everyone that using this money will make you more valuable in the future and high potential on no risk. This will be better if we do keep the business going and will have more future with bitcoin. This is also the reason why people keep having bitcoin because of the great future ahead of it.

The reason that they keep on halving btc is just for going up in price, they more they "halve" it the more the price goes up and the more that the price goes up the happier people are with btc.
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:07:02 PM

yeah just might be stable because the number of users who are in bitcoin? think what will happen if the price of bitcoin be stable? is it bad for users of bitcoin?

hermanhs09

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:53:17 PM

Well there are two possibilities that will happen to the bitcoin. The first one is that it's priced at 10000$ each 10-20 years from now. The other one possibility is that it's worthless 10-20 years from now.

That's not true at all and my guess about the future of bitcoin is that  BTC will end up stabilizing at 1500 usd for a while then start slowly decreasing as everyone think that it's going to keep on increasing and a lot of people will go broke but the people that werent greedy will make 1500 per btc that they sell..

Hope this give you my insight lol.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:01:32 PM

I think the price down and up does not upset you? bitcoin never fell very sharply from $ 1,000 toward $ 200. is it you not disappointed as it was?
but at least bitcoin does not go down to $ 1

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:21:57 PM

Actually I have many doubts about the future stability of bitcoin because these days volatility seems to be the normal conditions of all markets, and we have to get used to it. And I think that bitcoin will remain especially volatile because it has become subjected to pure speculation, putting aside any intrinsic value of bitcoin as a store of value.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:37:45 PM

Well there are two possibilities that will happen to the bitcoin. The first one is that it's priced at 10000$ each 10-20 years from now. The other one possibility is that it's worthless 10-20 years from now.

Satoshi also said something similar to that and I kinda agree with it. The way the world economy is behaving right now, I have no doubt about Bitcoin being a great safe haven to people that actually don't want to see their wealth/holdings go only down in value.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:45:27 PM

Satoshi also said something similar to that and I kinda agree with it. The way the world economy is behaving right now, I have no doubt about Bitcoin being a great safe haven to people that actually don't want to see their wealth/holdings go only down in value.
You know what would be a great way to make Bitcoin appear as a better safe haven for a lot of investors would be the normalization and stabilization of the value of Bitcoin, so investors could quell their fears about the value dipping out of nowhere and forcing people to watch their money disappear and end up with a weakened portfolio.
richardsNY
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:59:38 PM

You know what would be a great way to make Bitcoin appear as a better safe haven for a lot of investors would be the normalization and stabilization of the value of Bitcoin, so investors could quell their fears about the value dipping out of nowhere and forcing people to watch their money disappear and end up with a weakened portfolio.

Well, the great thing about Bitcoin is the freedom in the market price. If you stabilize Bitcoin too much it will have a negative impact on a lot traders as they chase the volatility to make profits. They will most likely stay away and withdraw their money directly. Bitcoin needs this money and even more fresh money to realize growth in the price. And another problem of stabilizing Bitcoin is that it will need a central authority to maintain the price at a certain level.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:40:18 AM

Well, the great thing about Bitcoin is the freedom in the market price. If you stabilize Bitcoin too much it will have a negative impact on a lot traders as they chase the volatility to make profits. They will most likely stay away and withdraw their money directly. Bitcoin needs this money and even more fresh money to realize growth in the price. And another problem of stabilizing Bitcoin is that it will need a central authority to maintain the price at a certain level.

NO stop, you are the reason why everything like bitcoin is ruined, you are the reason for all free run businesses like bitcoin die, CENTRAL authority is just so stupid, we dont want it at a maintained level. You are the reason why things break, you give other people too much power and that ruins a democratic system.
richardsNY
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:47:47 AM

NO stop, you are the reason why everything like bitcoin is ruined, you are the reason for all free run businesses like bitcoin die, CENTRAL authority is just so stupid, we dont want it at a maintained level. You are the reason why things break, you give other people too much power and that ruins a democratic system.

Lol, calm down. I was just giving an example of what would be needed to get somewhat of a stable price. I also don't like central authorities. I am a great supporter of the freedom that Bitcoin is offering me and others. That's why I have a good portion of my savings in Bitcoin.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:42:45 AM

Most likely the bitcoin will be very good and it will be globally known talking about the worth, I honestly do not know what I have to expect from the market value in the future.
It could be very good but also pretty bad in my eyes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: