Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:52:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826656 times)
sologap

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:32:35 AM

Lets say i can make 14 masternodes
Can someone tell me the safest vps? to rent?
would the vps service providers steal my crave?
would i make good money with 14 masternodes?

Sologap and Kimowa masternodes setup service https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016963.0
I don't trust them with my 7000 crave (worth a million dollars to me) no offense.
If your crave were worth a million dollars to you then you wouldn't trust them with it either.

Does anyone know how is it possible to make a masternode in a way were you wouldn't need to trust anyone.(not even the vps service providers like digital ocean)

Thanks, but we have setup more than 30 nodes cold and hot. more than 7000.

we can setup ur node to be cold wallet so no need to send your coin to the VPS wallets, youll have ur coins on your local pc and the vps will act as the remote node.

☠ CRAVEEmbraces the privacy movement ☠   
    Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:33:23 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT - Crave Adrenaline Node Cloud Service

Sologap and myself we are launching Master Node Service website where users can buy sell and trade nodes much like https://cex.io

Members can join and buy any amount of asset for masternodes and monitor ROI In real time

Assets can be locked or unlocked so members can always control their assets

This service is like renting hash but user will get receipt of stake from nodes they hold

Members can lock assets for 1 month or more driving up node profit or even longer keeping crave of network, higher amount of lock time = higher profit

Or you can keep unlocked at anytime for a withdrawal

We are talking to contacts and a few whales at current time, if you are looking to join us or partner to help create or fund service we can have discussion via pm or slack(preferred)

https://cravecoin.slack.com

Thanks crave community we hope you get in talks with us.

a very big ann coming soon to change the way we craveing, partnership with kimowa and other big investor

Edit: he was fast  Roll Eyes

This is a great idea. it will allow those who are less tech savvy to own a stake in a masternode. will you be listing on a asset exchange platform like cryptostocks (bad idea) or creating your own exchange (good idea)?

we will be having our own platform. just like cex Wink

Sounds interesting, this will help a lot of people.

Yes, surely this thing gonna boooom, because some people still have trouble setting up an adrenaline node but with this resource, the adhesion of investors will be huge, like a farm of mining.

I'll buy another node today.
People don't have  trouble setting adrenaline node.But people ( like me) don't understood ,why they didn't get single payment from listed masternode after 24 hours .But before update wallet I got six payments as post above.Very supprise is that second masternode listed since 48  hours  ,in one hour is showing with 7 hr and in half hour, changed " listed  00min00sec" .Something is wrong for sure.My second node is showing at all list but 0 payment in 48 hours ..Strange  ???Yes it is strange. I'll wait next 1 hour and if I don't see any payment I will give up at masternodes.I wish do not make last update.Because from last update everything got screw up.

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
Kimowa

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:33:31 AM

send us pm and we can setup on private vps or you can join network with us

Cool

tm2013

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 02:34:24 AM

Sologap and Kimowa masternodes setup service https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016963.0
I don't trust them with my 7000 crave (worth a million dollars to me) no offense.
If your crave were worth a million dollars to you then you wouldn't trust them with it either.

Does anyone know how is it possible to make a masternode in a way were you wouldn't need to trust anyone.(not even the vps service providers like digital ocean)

You can trust them. But uh, if you don't trust anyone with your crave, you can follow the many tutorials for setting up your nodes on your pc.

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:36:25 AM

Use the Tor method and your own computer.  
You can set up as many MN's as you like with that method.
Edit: But as others have said, you can trust those people.  Others have used them.

Kimowa

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:45:35 AM

Running darkpoold on Ubuntu linux tutorial:
Code:
sudo apt-get update && upgrade
sudo apt-get install git python python3 python3-pip
git clone --recursive https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/darkpoold
sudo pip3 install bottle appdirs==1.2.0 prettytable==0.7.2 python-dateutil==2.2 requests==2.1.0 cherrypy==3.2.4 json-rpc==1.1 pycoin==0.25 pytest==2.5.1
sudo pip3 install https://github.com/rogerbinns/apsw/archive/master.zip
sudo apt-get install sqlite3

Location for darkpoold.conf: /home/yourusername/.local/share/darkpoold/

Sample darkpoold.conf:
Code:
[Default]
rpc-user = crave-username
rpc-password = crave-password
backend-rpc-password = crave-password
backend-rpc-user = crave-user
backend-rpc-port = 9999
craved-rpc-user = crave-user
craved-rpc-password = crave-password
craved-rpc-port = 9999
craved-rpc-connect = localhost (or the IP of the node you have configured)

Needed crave.conf:
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=crave-username
rpcpassword=crave-password
rpcport=9999
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
txindex=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
To run:
start an instance of craved or crave-qt and:
Code:
cd /darkpoold/
sudo ./darkpoold.py server
Wait for the chain to finish parsing, and after that, open a new terminal window, cd /darkpoold/, sudo ./darkpoold.py -h, and have fun Cheesy
Donation addy: CAo7D2Z65cAREopaomYVPW4BKDidCSREJ3
Working Bootle coming soon, still working on that Tongue
tm2013 is one of our partner on cloud node creation he does great blur burn service pm him now to burn blur

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 02:53:03 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 03:03:56 AM by benthach

i can't believed you dumb moron bagholders fall for this scam
this dev can't code, period
all these masternode and stealth addresses are copy and paste, there is no URGE market and you guys will be left hanging, this is just a simple hype to get you morons into it.
if there is such URGE market he would just creating another coin, simple as that.

1. crave is just copy and paste at this point
2. URGE market simply just hype to get this coin going, just an idea at this point, like other coins with many hype and ideas
3. if URGE market to exist out of thin air he would simply create another coin for it
4. there is no such decentralize market for crypto at this point, if URGE to appear out of thin air this would be the holly grail but this dev just came out of rat hole would create another coin for it. simple. live and learn.

now a list of crave firsts

1) ONCE ONLY TX
2) POS MASTERNODES
3) ANDROIND MASTERNODES
4) THE NEW WALLET HAS CODE TO SUPPORT URGE IF U WANNA LOOK AT IT
5) A HUGE EFFORT BY "COMPETITION" TO SLANDER OUR GOOD WORK SO THEY CAN EXIT THEIR SHITTY SDC/DASH  AND ENTER crave WELL BELOW MARKET ....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Hey Dawg
I can't stop laughing every time I see travolta with that smile!! And the original post on the thread! dump on me.....never a doubt from the start!
Ap is talking the truth! ICM and the community has shown by action!   class act!
Shout out 2 Ap...Maybe we can drink a beer sometime with Bob D at da Greenwich!
Cheers Craver Nation!
enjoy your weekend

PS, Vertoe! I know you like beer come along for the ride...

laugh now and cry later, eh? for me, laugh now and laugh later. i laugh later so hard with tear drippin' and moving on with scam bustin' as usual while you morons still don't know who is just stole and took your btcs , lol
you will feel dumb and stupid shortly while this rat going back to his hole and making another scam coin and username
i should disappeared right now and come out later to laugh but i want to entertain your morons a little bit more because you do pays a lot for this. lol

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
trunks

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:55:26 AM

we can setup ur node to be cold wallet so no need to send your coin to the VPS wallets, youll have ur coins on your local pc and the vps will act as the remote node.
but you would know my private key right?
Kimowa

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:59:21 AM

no you only hold your private key not us it is your vps

trunks

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:03:07 AM

The problem is that the vps service provider would be able to find the private key.

I don't trust anyone with my crave. They will be very valuable
0.1 btc per crave is the start.
then paradigm shift and people buying them for 0.8 btc each
spree888di

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:04:11 AM

So my wallets masternode has not hit a block in over 300 blocks. Also when I run command masternode list in console it only shows 7 masternodes along with my own. However on crave.ninja I'm in the list along with another 190+ masternodes. Do I need to fix something?
Kimowa

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:04:41 AM

The problem is that the vps service provider would be able to find the private key.

I don't trust anyone with my crave. The will be very valuable

you need to setup on your own pc without anyone access my advice get a new pc to store them on and only use for that

trunks

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:10:36 AM

you need to setup on your own pc without anyone access my advice get a new pc to store them on and only use for that
Thanks
That looks like great advice
Will do.
When i get the new computer, can you guide me on how to set that up? I could pay you for your time.
Kimowa

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:18:39 AM

Thanks
That looks like great advice
Will do.
When i get the new computer, can you guide me on how to set that up? I could pay you for your time.

yes contact us when you have hardware

ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:34:27 AM

damn i wake up to see price of crave where it is when i left it. convinced this pumper is offloading

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:44:03 AM

damn i wake up to see price of crave where it is when i left it. convinced this pumper is offloading

Very strong buy support currently....Strong hands prevail $$$
let's be real...no one has what we have! no one...period!
In the weeks to come many will devise schemes and propaganda campaigns against us!
many will dump trash coins for Crave...it's already happening!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:49:40 AM

Very strong buy support currently....Strong hands prevail $$$
let's be real...no one has what we have! no one...period!
In the weeks to come many will devise schemes and propaganda campaigns against us!
many will dump trash coins for Crave...it's already happening!

if it was real those orders wouldn't be set out like that. they are there for show. 21btc buy order at 220k sats. does that dude really think someone will dump that much at that price all at once, no it makes the buy side look good. buy support same shit another day. strong hands did not prevail when it got dumped. these are the same stuff being said when it got dumped. you can call this a bounce as it got dumped low and someone got their orders dumped. there is alot of hype around this so i would pump it too. i have made like 4000% of this coin i dont care what happpens im enjoying it. all it will take one coin to bring out pos masternodes. the coin is designed in a clever way but dont expect it to hold.

just so you know i have sold at 270k after buying at 111k and below.

dash is stable still up for 90% and btcd rising. i see investors still see that as better. i laugh when people compare it to them. the tech is not in the league, its the masternodes, but it will take just another coin to bring about better rewards like when high pos coins came out

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
real789

Activity: 294

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:56:11 AM

pump to the moon
see it

===Sempak===
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:57:04 AM

If i were to buy in now id have to wait to 600k to double my investment but that is gonna be really hard with the bagholders and early buyers. my btc will give me quicker returns elsewhere already have one on my radar. will it affect crave i dont know but more less same tech but no masternodes and escrow system like crave has. but it has anon though.

ive spoken to someone about creating a coin with masternodes pos, doesnt cost much and doesnt take too long. now that was just me inquiring now if a coin comes out with masternodes pos that isnt me. lol

hyperjacked. could you tell me what is the purpose of a masternode? other than the stake reward what does it do?

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:57:48 AM

pump to the moon
see it

to MARS
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: