Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:16:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:14:14 PM

You do know there are other ways to invest..  Not just bitcoin or gold, I'd suggest talking to a finical adviser about your investment options.

If you have enough money to Invest for any business, Ill say that you should to invest with bitcoin, then you can be a develop your business with lots of profit.

But before you invest, you need to save first. Saving is a priority because without money you cannot do anything even if you have the desire to invest. So work have, save some money or bitcoins and research for good investments, not just bitcoin.

Its always good to invest in multiple products rather then just investing in one, but at a moment I would prefer to invest only in bitcoin.

But i think in this state? Its better to save bitcoins and wait for halving its because we can secure our funds and surely we can make profit with this halving event coming, investing with bitcoins is not advisble nowadays because  the price rally up can affect the websites you wish to invest and surely they will turn scam as expected if halving is occuring and done.

If a site is a scam, it will turn scam no matter what the price of bitcoin is. Of course you are not planning on just throwing your money into random site and call it an investment, are you? You have to learn everything about the product you are investing before you decide to let go of you money. That way, you can atleast weed out the scam from not.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:37:18 PM

Fiat or virtual currency devaluates values and that is normal for a currency.

Bitcoin does not devaluate and in fact it has climb up almost triple from the last time it was claimed as dead. Virtual currency like bitcoin is created for a reason and it is different than normal currency which will always lose value in time so putting investment in digital currency like bitcoin is always a wise decision

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:43:00 PM

i think it is always better to invest money than saving money because when you are saving you just save the amount you want what if you save allot invest it and get more back that would be a win win.
Mark1003

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:03:23 PM

For me, investing your money is the best option. Cause saving your money will not give you profit. You just have to be careful where to invest cause nowadays, there are lots of scams qhen it comes to invesment.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:07:02 PM

i think it is always better to invest money than saving money because when you are saving you just save the amount you want what if you save allot invest it and get more back that would be a win win.
Yes, saving money seems no loss no win investing but I prefer low risk investments more reasonable compared to saving money.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:10:39 PM

bitcoin is safe place to save our money, look at the bitcoin price now, if we save $30 or 0.1BTC(in price $300) now we can double our money Smiley
i hope i can reach my target at this year , my target is saving 10btc
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:26:49 PM

bitcoin is safe place to save our money, look at the bitcoin price now, if we save $30 or 0.1BTC(in price $300) now we can double our money Smiley
i hope i can reach my target at this year , my target is saving 10btc

It's not actually "safe" in that aspect. Bitcoin just as any other dynamic investments is varying its price and performance from time to time. But so like those "blue chip" stock items, I think BTC is the most stable and "safe" among all other Cryptos.

Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:31:21 PM

This Rule only works with fiat and a currency which always have same value. but bitcoin is not like that. if you save bitcoin you'll also get profit by just saving it. just see the current bitcoin price. if someone bought bitcoin previous year. or even before 3, 4 months now he is in huge profit.

For me, investing your money is the best option. Cause saving your money will not give you profit. You just have to be careful where to invest cause nowadays, there are lots of scams qhen it comes to invesment.

What about bitcon? I would say it again Saving bitcoin is also an Investment and it is an 100% save investment.
pearl11

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:32:26 PM

Saving or holding your btc right now  is much better than investing  cause some investing site will be closing  because of this halving fever that is happening right now.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:43:44 PM

It is always been better to invest money rather than saving them. I have tried saving money many times but the amount is still there like it won’t grow it’s just sleeping and I am thinking that I should do something that will make my money more worth. The more that I am thinking that I save money is to buy some things and then it will be lower. I have check that it will be better to invest them in different aspects which is more applicable. In somehow it will grow more than you think and moving on its own.

Yes it is better to invest but we should keep in mind that in investing there are always a risk whether you fall down or for better you earn.

The best recommendation for this thread is that you invest more compared to what you are saving, because we all need savings i case of an emergency in financial needs, we all know that in investment you can't get your money immediately when you need it on time, so that is why it is recommended that you still put a little savings for the future, we all don't know what will happen or what things may come from the future so better save even it is lower than the amount you've invested.
Investing is really risky that is given, it is tantamount to gambling. But, if you are investing you can have a good return instead of just saving your money which is subject to inflation, as long as you can afford to lose what you invested then no reason for you to worry, study all possible angle before putting your money to investment.

Yeah but investing is good if you want to earn money online risk is part of it and if you dont take the risk you would not earn  but sure that you are selective on what program you wish to join because its part if responsibility for investors where they put there money although its not bad to save it but i can say your money will not grow if you let it stock in your wallet.  Although investing is risky to lose money but i think it is good so well be careful to handle our money safely
I always wanted to invest because as you guys say that it will have some returns even though it takes time and risky. I believe that the only way to find out to know if you will be able to earn is to try that risk that may happen. Savings it’s good for emergency cases that may need to require fast money to be withdrawn but the main problem is the more I know I have savings the more chances of me spending that money. I may be able not to control myself for I really love shopping so I better put my money on investment but of course I have to study first that kind of transaction.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:07:42 PM

Bitcoin does not devaluate and in fact it has climb up almost triple from the last time it was claimed as dead. Virtual currency like bitcoin is created for a reason and it is different than normal currency which will always lose value in time so putting investment in digital currency like bitcoin is always a wise decision

Just because the price of bitcoin is going up meaning it doesn't have to be considered as it will never be devaluated?

Are you new to this? Then tell me more strong claims that bitcoin price "DOES NOT DEVALUATE" in any chances.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:28:59 PM

Just because the price of bitcoin is going up meaning it doesn't have to be considered as it will never be devaluated?

Are you new to this? Then tell me more strong claims that bitcoin price "DOES NOT DEVALUATE" in any chances.

Price of bitcoin is going up at a moment is only because of halving and we don't know what will be the scenario after the halving, so its good to invest some money in bitcoin before the halving.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:01:43 PM

Price of bitcoin is going up at a moment is only because of halving and we don't know what will be the scenario after the halving, so its good to invest some money in bitcoin before the halving.

So what is the related of your post to our discussion?

And also the price increase is due to CN and it helps people think that this is due to halving that's why many ride the train.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Dolbycocoin

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:09:13 PM

for now i will better save my money and and invest it on real life, invest in bitcoin have a little risk if start from now
Investment is always at risk. so you can not avoid investments in bitcoin bitcoin as a risk?
because basically all investments are at risk. even if you invest in real life. you're still going to get that risk dude
ya at first my target is on halving, and i already get a little profit from saving my coins that i bought a months ago, but i will just see what will happen in halving , because maybe almost all people already hold their coins and ready to sell it when halving come
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:32:17 PM

for now i will better save my money and and invest it on real life, invest in bitcoin have a little risk if start from now
Investment is always at risk. so you can not avoid investments in bitcoin bitcoin as a risk?
because basically all investments are at risk. even if you invest in real life. you're still going to get that risk dude
ya at first my target is on halving, and i already get a little profit from saving my coins that i bought a months ago, but i will just see what will happen in halving , because maybe almost all people already hold their coins and ready to sell it when halving come

People are holding their coins hoping to make some good profits by selling at the time of halving, so majority of people are investing their money in bitcoin.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:33:36 PM

You do know there are other ways to invest..  Not just bitcoin or gold, I'd suggest talking to a finical adviser about your investment options.

If you have enough money to Invest for any business, Ill say that you should to invest with bitcoin, then you can be a develop your business with lots of profit.

But before you invest, you need to save first. Saving is a priority because without money you cannot do anything even if you have the desire to invest. So work have, save some money or bitcoins and research for good investments, not just bitcoin.

Its always good to invest in multiple products rather then just investing in one, but at a moment I would prefer to invest only in bitcoin.

But i think in this state? Its better to save bitcoins and wait for halving its because we can secure our funds and surely we can make profit with this halving event coming, investing with bitcoins is not advisble nowadays because  the price rally up can affect the websites you wish to invest and surely they will turn scam as expected if halving is occuring and done.

If a site is a scam, it will turn scam no matter what the price of bitcoin is. Of course you are not planning on just throwing your money into random site and call it an investment, are you? You have to learn everything about the product you are investing before you decide to let go of you money. That way, you can atleast weed out the scam from not.

it is correct that If a site is a scam it will turn to scam no matter what the price of bitcoin achieve, but sometime when a business do not get success then the owner find no other way but the way to escape with the money of his users, so in any situation with anyone we should have to stay alert.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:05:31 PM

it is correct that If a site is a scam it will turn to scam no matter what the price of bitcoin achieve, but sometime when a business do not get success then the owner find no other way but the way to escape with the money of his users, so in any situation with anyone we should have to stay alert.

Online investments are always risky, and the sites who promises you to multiply your coins in quick time are surely ponzi so we need to beware of it and should stay away from it.
Quake_AdB

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:38:22 PM

In today's day and age where there are many immigrants migrating to the more western country's, such as Canada and the US, buying real estate and renting it out for an affordable price would get you easy renters and easy money. Although buying and renting out properties is very expensive and a difficult thing to do, even developing your basement and renting it out to a small family or a couple is easy and will cost a couple thousand buck at most.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:11:23 PM

I would prefer to invest my money in bitcoin at a moment, as I think bitcoin has a great future ahead which can give me better returns in compare to gold.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:44:02 AM

I would prefer to invest my money in bitcoin at a moment, as I think bitcoin has a great future ahead which can give me better returns in compare to gold.
That is the safest way to do at the moment, we just have to believe that bitcoins price will continue to increase and if it will go to the moon this year that is already a guaranteed profit and we will all celebrate for our income in a short tern investment.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: