Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:37:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins?  (Read 279515 times)
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:11:04 AM

Just join any signature campaign, you can earn a lot. My target is to get 0.4 BTC this week from mine signature. Hope I will find time for posting.
0.4 Bitcoins is a lot, considering it's all from a signature campaign. Gee, being a Hero member or even Legendary member is awesome! Another person I know, who is a Hero member as well, earns a flat rate of 0.1 Bitcoins a month. So your campaign pays per post, and that's awesome when you find time for posting!

Check out "Amph", he gets 0.5 every week! I need something around 400 posts and I want to keep them contructive. BIT-X campaign is the best one, because there's no minimum or maximum posts limit. Fixed monthly campaign are for people without much time. This will be my summer job!

So thats 150$ / week to spam the forum? With 400-500 posts, its a bit insane, but it can be a job too...

doesnt matter if you post 1000+ per week here as long as long post is constructive and not out of topic. posting here a lot isnt really insane, some users here have no RL work/job so they spend a lot of time trying to make some bucks here
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:44:06 AM

Just join any signature campaign, you can earn a lot. My target is to get 0.4 BTC this week from mine signature. Hope I will find time for posting.
0.4 Bitcoins is a lot, considering it's all from a signature campaign. Gee, being a Hero member or even Legendary member is awesome! Another person I know, who is a Hero member as well, earns a flat rate of 0.1 Bitcoins a month. So your campaign pays per post, and that's awesome when you find time for posting!

Check out "Amph", he gets 0.5 every week! I need something around 400 posts and I want to keep them contructive. BIT-X campaign is the best one, because there's no minimum or maximum posts limit. Fixed monthly campaign are for people without much time. This will be my summer job!

So thats 150$ / week to spam the forum? With 400-500 posts, its a bit insane, but it can be a job too...

doesnt matter if you post 1000+ per week here as long as long post is constructive and not out of topic. posting here a lot isnt really insane, some users here have no RL work/job so they spend a lot of time trying to make some bucks here

"Some bucks"? Oh man, if 0.5 BTC weekly means some bucks then I don't know where you live.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 11:12:46 AM

Check out "Amph", he gets 0.5 every week! I need something around 400 posts and I want to keep them constructive. BIT-X campaign is the best one, because there's no minimum or maximum posts limit. Fixed monthly campaign are for people without much time. This will be my summer job!

yeah but i'm starting to get a little bored recently, always the same discussion, nothing new, i see people posting the same crap in a different ways, i don't know if this whole campaign thing will last, too many members recently

sometimes even if i know that i can make money by posting i choose deliberately  to not post because of that reason, some discussion are really stupid or not interesting enough

I love bitcoins and talking bitcoin.  My favorite is mining and hardware.  This does lead to lots of post's at some times. 

Mine vary by amount of time I have free.   I finally am getting some time back so should finally be able to enjoy forums again.  Really is one of the funner boards out there.  I also because of my degree follow a few security forums.  I have to keep my time divided between the two Smiley
nekochan05
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 11:47:12 AM

exclude mining, i think the best way to earn bitcoins are:
trading if we have enough bitcoins for trade
join signature campaign with the best rate for our grade if we have enough time to make a lot of posts
gambling if we have enough bitcoins that we can afford to lose on our very lucky day Grin

██████████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████▄█████▄
█████████████████▄        ▄███▌ ▐███▄        ▄██
███████████████▐███▄    ▄█████████████▄    ▄███▌
█████████████████████▄ ▀███  █████  ███▀ ▄█████
████████████████▐██████▄ ▀███████████▀ ▄██████▌
█████████████████████████▄ ▀██▌ ▐██▀ ▄████████
█████████████████▐█████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████
Primedice
▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Home of the High Rollers
▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.Creators.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
Most Popular Bitcoin Gambling Site
.of Dicing.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████▄█████▄
█████████████████▄        ▄███▌ ▐███▄        ▄██
███████████████▐███▄    ▄█████████████▄    ▄███▌
█████████████████████▄ ▀███  █████  ███▀ ▄█████
████████████████▐██████▄ ▀███████████▀ ▄██████▌
█████████████████████████▄ ▀██▌ ▐██▀ ▄████████
█████████████████▐█████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████
Primedice
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:11:32 PM

"Some bucks"? Oh man, if 0.5 BTC weekly means some bucks then I don't know where you live.

Probably if you live in Swiss or Norway, among other places, 0.5 BTC is not too much.

And Coinomat is better in the sense they pay for posts anywhere in the forum, but there is the cap.

The best scenario is post where BIT-X doesn't pay with Coinomat using one or more account, and with BIT-X  where BIT-X pays
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 02:12:27 PM

Probably if you live in Swiss or Norway, among other places, 0.5 BTC is not too much.

And Coinomat is better in the sense they pay for posts anywhere in the forum, but there is the cap.

The best scenario is post where BIT-X doesn't pay with Coinomat using one or more account, and with BIT-X  where BIT-X pays

I wonder how much time you have to invest to reach 0.5 btc with signatures. coinomat would be 5 accounts and 500 posts... I can barely manage one account Smiley

Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:17:17 PM

I have 0.2 BTC now. I think I can do it. If you want to stalk my earnings check here and enter my UID: 266213
Wish me luck Cool
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:28:13 PM

I have 0.2 BTC now. I think I can do it. If you want to stalk my earnings check here and enter my UID: 266213
Wish me luck Cool

I see a comment that saying 0.2 weekly is not to much if you live in a strong country in europe, but for the rest of the world i think is good that amount of money.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 09:31:08 PM

Wish me luck Cool

How many posts for you need to reach 0.4 bitcoin?  Sounds like tons of work

Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:37:09 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 10:00:10 PM by Somekindabitcoin

Wish me luck Cool

How many posts for you need to reach 0.4 bitcoin?  Sounds like tons of work

I got this for 2 days of posting in my pool ( Grin ) so no work for me. My rate is 0.0013.. it's about 320 posts ( Just got this from my head, better use a calculator if you want it correctly ). I try to post constructive and quality posts so I can get higher rate, but it's really hard for me because I'm lazy.
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:45:23 PM

Wish me luck Cool

I got this for 2 days of posting in my pool ( Grin ) so no work for me. My rate is 0.0013.. it's about 320 posts ( Just got this from my mind, better use a calculator if you want it correctly ). I try to post constructive and quality posts so I can get higher rate, but it's really hard for me because I'm lazy.

Well you and everyone else who want to make some money should not be lazy. Get up and work Smiley - feeling motivated
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:01:55 PM

Wish me luck Cool

I got this for 2 days of posting in my pool ( Grin ) so no work for me. My rate is 0.0013.. it's about 320 posts ( Just got this from my head, better use a calculator if you want it correctly ). I try to post constructive and quality posts so I can get higher rate, but it's really hard for me because I'm lazy.

Well you and everyone else who want to make some money should not be lazy. Get up and work Smiley - feeling motivated

It's hard for me because I'm not lazy to do constructive posts, or even 100 posts per day. But it's really hard to do long and still constructive posts. I hate and love my life at once. Thanks for motivating me! Cheesy

// So it's 307,69230769230769 posts for 0.4 BTC. Not that hard.
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:23:11 PM

Wish me luck Cool

It's hard for me because I'm not lazy to do constructive posts, or even 100 posts per day. But it's really hard to do long and still constructive posts. I hate and love my life at once. Thanks for motivating me! Cheesy

Well to write that amount of posts lol. I dont know where or how are you able to make 100 posts a day.
You must be genius Tongue
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:33:06 PM

Wish me luck Cool

Well to write that amount of posts lol. I dont know where or how are you able to make 100 posts a day.
You must be genius Tongue

It's really easy to do it if you are motivated for the reward. Just get a free day and post as much as you can, you will see.
I would recommend to post only in about 10 threads with interesting subject and then just post mainly in those threads.. ask questions, answer questions, try to be helpful and such.. I'm trying to set it like this:

1st day - 100% posting and maximize earnings, try to do around 100 posts
2nd day - post only if you have free time at pc and only if you are super interested in the thread you choose to post in, have a break
3rd day - same as the first
4th day - same as the second
etc. etc.

This system may change based on my real life situations but I want to keep it like this, I'm not even tired or frustrated.
Genesys

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:36:16 PM

Wish me luck Cool

I see a comment that saying 0.2 weekly is not to much if you live in a strong country in europe, but for the rest of the world i think is good that amount of money.
I would be happy just to make $5 a week for posting but just for hobby and don't make it feel like a job. That would be an extra stress on real life.
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:38:52 PM

It's really easy to do it if you are motivated for the reward. Just get a free day and post as much as you can, you will see.
I would recommend to post only in about 10 threads with interesting subject and then just post mainly in those threads.. ask questions, answer questions, try to be helpful and such.. I'm trying to set it like this:

2nd day - post only if you have free time at pc and only if you are super interested in the thread you choose to post in, have a break
etc. etc.

This system may change based on my real life situations but I want to keep it like this, I'm not even tired or frustrated.

Well yeah, i really would like to know how do you manage your time in just a single day. Like the 1st and like the 2nd
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:40:23 PM

Wish me luck Cool

I would be happy just to make $5 a week for posting but just for hobby and don't make it feel like a job. That would be an extra stress on real life.

I was on your feet man, i really was thinking to earn 2-5$ a week, but after i reached it i started to increase the amount.
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:42:53 PM

etc. etc.

Well yeah, i really would like to know how do you manage your time in just a single day. Like the 1st and like the 2nd

First day just chillin' with an iPad in my hands on the beach next to my hotel and post, post, post.
Second day just chillin' without any iPad, enjoying the sea, big pool and watching some anime.
I'm on vacation for the whole summer and this is what I'm doing when I'm free to do it.

My life is really easy, lol.
Genesys

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:42:58 PM

Wish me luck Cool

I was on your feet man, i really was thinking to earn 2-5$ a week, but after i reached it i started to increase the amount.
How much you make in a week of your signature campaign, the same as Bit-X according to Somekindabitcoin said it pays the most per post. He made 0.0039btc last pay period on Bit-X for one week.
Genesys

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:46:41 PM

Wish me luck Cool
I used your link to their daily tracking system and entered in your UID #.
It said you got paid out 0.0039btc last pay period. That is about $1. Must of busy travelling to your vacation destination  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: