Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:23:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins?  (Read 279515 times)
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:27:12 PM

Yes, agree with the author. I will also try the same techniques. Thanks

If you mean that mining bring good profit then i would doubt about it. Only if you have time and electricity is free

cloudmining is little profitable if the site is legit and not a running away scam kind of service.

also mining altcoins i think can be profitable.
i think mining altcoins is a bit risky because of all pumps and dumps that are happening, the price of them can easily drop to cents in a few minutes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:20:20 PM

If you mean that mining bring good profit then i would doubt about it. Only if you have time and electricity is free

cloudmining is little profitable if the site is legit and not a running away scam kind of service.

its profitable if the company that you are mining for is not scammed. And we all know that mining is the best way to earn coins without any risk.
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 06:48:22 PM

its profitable if the company that you are mining for is not scammed. And we all know that mining is the best way to earn coins without any risk.

Although the company is legit, but that's not possible to be a real the best way to earn coins, because every time the difficult is always increased and you should calculated the maintenance fees, it will be influence to your mining income.
tennozer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 07:13:47 PM

The rule is same again  Smiley If you have more many you can earn much more also in mining  Grin you can get the big cake piece when you have too many ghzss  Wink

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:40:37 AM

i think mining altcoins is a bit risky because of all pumps and dumps that are happening, the price of them can easily drop to cents in a few minutes

but i think it is better to mine altcoin rather than trying to mine bitcoin and fail. besides you can dump the coins as you mine to profit

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:58:39 AM

i disagree, mining already has marginal profits, and those profits become even smaller when the fees for the service are taken into account. i have a few gh/s in bit-x, and im looking at around 2 years to roi. just not worth it imo.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Dotakels

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:18:07 AM

but i think it is better to mine altcoin rather than trying to mine bitcoin and fail. besides you can dump the coins as you mine to profit
Yeah its better to mine altcoins than bitcoin, because in mining altcoins theres a little bit risk than bitcoin.
And theres so many things that you can do with altcoins than bitcoins, like you can pumped and dumped.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:22:53 AM

Yeah its better to mine altcoins than bitcoin, because in mining altcoins theres a little bit risk than bitcoin.
And theres so many things that you can do with altcoins than bitcoins, like you can pumped and dumped.

this is not the reason why someone mine altcoin over bitcoin, the main reason was due to the instaminable block that let you mine a big amount in few seconds, and then dump on suckers that buy those shitcoin

this trick does not work anymore, so altcoin are useless if you does not have a good electricity cost
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 06:28:17 AM

If you still want to mining coin, yes mining altcoin is better, but you still research a potential coin. For reference, this is a list diff coins: http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency
Eldar (247exchange)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 07:41:06 AM

Hello, everyone. Let me offer a profitable way to earn bitcoins. It's 247exchange web site affiliate program. You can promite bitcoins and make money the same time! We offer 30% of our fee for each transaction of each your referral lifetime and also 30% of your referrals' income for affiliate program!
Please read the details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1116799.0
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 07:57:40 AM

I don't know, alts are dying slow death this year. I don't see a profit anywhere. You are better of joining a signature campaign and make a small but sure income each week.
Josef27

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:03:40 PM

I don't know, alts are dying slow death this year. I don't see a profit anywhere. You are better of joining a signature campaign and make a small but sure income each week.
Sometimes trading bitcoin can gives luck, especially when a sudden price increases, and all-in Grin
g1974ak

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:17:06 PM

Is there some way to earn Bitcoins quickly?

Mining seems to be too far ahead of me, and faucets give out very little.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Try with signature campaigns. There are to many and give interesting rates. It is not so easy to earn with those because needed work to do in the forum (to many posts). But if you have time something can be earn. More than one faucet but less that with mining. But there are not costs to afford like in the other ways.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:17:31 PM

i believe that signature campaign won't last forever, if the price rise the rate will drop also if other signature will die even the biggest will follow, i don't know if anyone noticed but signature campaign posts, are feeded prevalently by other signature posters
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:45:16 PM

collecting faucet if you are very poor and lazy.
trading alt coin if you are smart enough
Josef27

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:47:52 PM

collecting faucet if you are very poor and lazy.
trading alt coin if you are smart enough
Collecting from faucets need a lot of efforts to earn small amount and people who lazy wouldn't do that too lol.
g1974ak

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 02:37:21 PM

i believe that signature campaign won't last forever, if the price rise the rate will drop also if other signature will die even the biggest will follow, i don't know if anyone noticed but signature campaign posts, are feeded prevalently by other signature posters

Maybe will not last forever but maybe not. Maybe will last some time and maybe even will be always someone who will need publicity for its business. Businesses born every day. Why not those will not have necessity to make publicity?
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:14:04 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2015, 07:07:36 PM by RealBitcoin

Maybe will not last forever but maybe not. Maybe will last some time and maybe even will be always someone who will need publicity for its business. Businesses born every day. Why not those will not have necessity to make publicity?

After many established ad networks will rise, there will be no need for signature campaigns.

I just hope a-ads.com will become very popular, i am advertising there and also using it to publish, so use it guys!

Dotakels

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:31:48 PM

its will not last forever but its a great help for someone who need money or need a income so that they can help with their parents or with their friendss.
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:10:35 PM

For me best way to earn bitcoin are signature campaign,pay per click service that paid with bitcoin like bitmedia.io or a-ads, sell your own skill on fiverr they're accepted bitcoin to
and sell your stuff on cryptothrift
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: