Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins?  (Read 279515 times)
johny1976
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1002

Developer

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:37:49 PM

You can earn bitcoin using cointoli.com

Every sale made via you affiliate link will get you 10% of the product price.
So for example for this product https://www.cointoli.com/?product=118 you'll get 0.29 BTC

Johny

Nice info that site like cryptothrift
by the way are you the owner of that site?
because i saw you promote that site to on other thread
correct me if iam wrong

Yes, I'm the owner. Otherwise I would be putting here my reff codes. Cheesy

Yeah i already guessed,therfore i asked you about it
hmm iam gonna join with you
and iam waiting for best event or something cool like that

Cool, so good luck with that. Smiley In case you had any question, just ask. Smiley
I registered in cointoli but when i activated my account it can't and the system says that i message or report. And i don't know how i can earn from that site.

I don't think I understand what you are trying to tell me. Cheesy After you register, click on your nick at cointoli and go to affiliate program. There is everyting you need. Or click on some product and there is affiliate link for that.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johny1976
Legendary

Activity: 1135

Developer

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:39:48 PM

You can earn bitcoin using cointoli.com

Every sale made via you affiliate link will get you 10% of the product price.
So for example for this product https://www.cointoli.com/?product=118 you'll get 0.29 BTC

Johny

i liked the website. are you just selling scripts like the one you linked to?

is there enough buyers for these kinds of things that we can earn profit by the affiliate program?

You can check other scripts on the site.

I believe so. Here for example CoinJack sold for 3.4 BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/02dfc2e5543869979e4b43b8e6e7cb98bb370564db3e79a44a68730179d46bb4

bitcollins85

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:17:58 PM

Sell things, provide services, give out loans, do arbitrage... pretty much anything that you can do to earn $ you can do to earn bitcoin.
yummyransom

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 03:43:50 AM

signature campaign

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 08:51:44 AM

signature campaign

plus freelancing and going here some jobs like design signatures logos create scripts web design you name it here you can do anything for btc

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

planetroving (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 02:02:18 PM

signature campaign

plus freelancing and going here some jobs like design signatures logos create scripts web design you name it here you can do anything for btc
Doing jobs would be posted in the Services section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
Don't forget gambling too Tongue There are some interesting faucets people can try, such as the 777coin one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=254871.0
Sometimes, people give out random images of paper wallets, which have a tiny bit of Bitcoins in them. The first one to redeem it would be able to get it.
So many different interesting ways to earn.

I wonder what other interesting ways there are to earn Bitcoins that is on the forum. Smiley
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 05:52:52 PM

-snip-

I wonder what other interesting ways there are to earn Bitcoins that is on the forum. Smiley

Also you can offer some lending with interest, but it's need more carefully, you need research first to person who want to loan to you.
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:02:37 PM

-snip-

Also you can offer some lending with interest, but it's need more carefully, you need research first to person who want to loan to you.

An alternative approach is to lend through Bitfinex - they take on the counterparty risk, ensure that the counterparty has collateral, etc. The lender can either accept a demand from a borrower, or set a rate (and amount, duration) and wait for a borrower to accept the offer. Over time the rate tends to gravitate towards 0.0055%, though I've always been lucky enough to get a better rate.

Obviously there's still exchange risk with this approach: I'd advise against putting all your coins in one exchange.

This space intentionally left blank.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:50:32 PM

I tried in last 3 years lot of ways, how to "earn" btc (faucets, gpu/fpga/asic mining, cloud mining, HYIP "investments", day trading..bla bla bla)

but you know, what is best way? earn dollars by your dayjob, melt 10% of income every month to bitcoin and store those bitcoins on paper wallets. I took my 3 years to realize this, but I can share it with you know. please forget about any other way of "earning internet money" and buy them regularly and thanks me later..
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 07:13:31 PM

I tried in last 3 years lot of ways, how to "earn" btc (faucets, gpu/fpga/asic mining, cloud mining, HYIP "investments", day trading..bla bla bla)

but you know, what is best way? earn dollars by your dayjob, melt 10% of income every month to bitcoin and store those bitcoins on paper wallets. I took my 3 years to realize this, but I can share it with you know. please forget about any other way of "earning internet money" and buy them regularly and thanks me later..
I think it's a good investment Smiley

But all depend on people free time and job. For example playing with faucet, you can "earn" 100000-200000 satoshi in 8h.. that's nothing compared to a stable job.

Lucky is another factor. If you're a lucky person, you can try dice or gambling.

Forex, landing currency etc. are thing I'll never do.

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
zero01

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:11:51 AM

The best way to generate a bitcoin is to follow the website and participate sig faucet camp
NextTroll

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:47:21 AM

Is there some way to earn Bitcoins quickly?

Mining seems to be too far ahead of me, and faucets give out very little.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

You can earn after playing for at the exchange , still You need to buy some bitcoin to start
project_aLice

Activity: 112

No Risk No Fun

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:06:52 PM

best way to earn bitcoins is first to earn few btcs from faucets then buy a member account here then
join a sig campaign then start posting thats what other said to me but its your choice ...
why buy?
you can make a free account, and just takes few minutes,,
enjoy when you make a post one by one, and when it was a lot then you will rank higher

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 08:20:39 PM

best way to earn bitcoins is first to earn few btcs from faucets then buy a member account here then
join a sig campaign then start posting thats what other said to me but its your choice ...
why buy?
enjoy when you make a post one by one, and when it was a lot then you will rank higher

Actually, you can get fast ROI if you buy an account and join sig campaign/ava camapaign(if the account do) then do post, don't forget to use an escrow, but it's back on your choice.
zerorabbit23

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:57:13 PM

Use a signature campaign.  They are the most effective and reliable way that I've found to earn bitcoin.
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:25:02 AM

why buy?

as we know that from newbie to member take 2 months,and if you really need money i suggest you to buy an account and use it for signature campaign,thats the best way than you invested your money on a ponzi scheme site or other scamer
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:16:46 AM

why buy?

as we know that from newbie to member take 2 months,and if you really need money i suggest you to buy an account and use it for signature campaign,thats the best way than you invested your money on a ponzi scheme site or other scamer
Hahaha and it take 100 days before you become full member, and its not a good way to buy account because its expensive, the best way is to create a new account and make it full member then you can now join into signature campaign, i suggest that full member because you can enjoy your payment when your rank is full member.
TuckerCleveland

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 01:59:49 PM

I'm here to give you guys the best resource to gain bitcoin, and keep gaining bitcoin. Bleutrade. It is the best site. Honestly, they have deposited like they said they would and when you withdraw your bitcoins they actually pay out. It's a multiple cryptocurrency exchange, but mostly built off of bitcoin. One of the currencies they have are bleutrade shares. This is a wonderful thing because if you have some bleutrade shares, every 12 hours they pay you out small amounts of every one of the cryptocurrencies. You put the currencies other than bitcoin on auto sell, and they convert everything to bitcoin. I started with 30 cents and now have 10 dollars made. I know that doesn't seem like much, but considered it's basically free bitcoin. And the more bleutrade shares you buy, they more it earns you every 12 hours. The way I do this is keep taking the bitcoin I make to buy more bleutrade shares. It's that simple guys. Sign up and please share this. http://bleutrade.com/sign_up/19126 the more people we get to sign up, generally the more money bleutrade pays you every 12 hours per share.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:01:31 PM

I'm here to give you guys the best resource to gain bitcoin, and keep gaining bitcoin. Bleutrade. It is the best site. Honestly, they have deposited like they said they would and when you withdraw your bitcoins they actually pay out. It's a multiple cryptocurrency exchange, but mostly built off of bitcoin. One of the currencies they have are bleutrade shares. This is a wonderful thing because if you have some bleutrade shares, every 12 hours they pay you out small amounts of every one of the cryptocurrencies. You put the currencies other than bitcoin on auto sell, and they convert everything to bitcoin. I started with 30 cents and now have 10 dollars made. I know that doesn't seem like much, but considered it's basically free bitcoin. And the more bleutrade shares you buy, they more it earns you every 12 hours. The way I do this is keep taking the bitcoin I make to buy more bleutrade shares. It's that simple guys. Sign up and please share this. http://bleutrade.com/sign_up/19126 the more people we get to sign up, generally the more money bleutrade pays you every 12 hours per share.

This seems pretty interesting, mate. I didn't knew that I could invest in Bleutrade shares. I'm going to check this out. Thanks for sharing this  Wink

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:07:52 PM

why buy?

Hahaha and it take 100 days before you become full member, and its not a good way to buy account because its expensive, the best way is to create a new account and make it full member then you can now join into signature campaign, i suggest that full member because you can enjoy your payment when your rank is full member.

Its a debatable topic it just depends if the indiviual is willing to wait 100 days or not.

I know if I was a newbie I wouldnt want to wait and be anxious to make btc, but at the same time I`d logically just wait it out since buying accounts can be expensive like you mentioned. It depends if that person can find a deal or not, but lately prices are never low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: