Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:22:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins?  (Read 279515 times)
illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 07:27:11 PM

So much moontalk, ruh roh. Tongue

If interest rates were higher, I'd lend out on Bitfinex. But it's not really worth the exchange risk. The best way is trading, IMO, but it's not easy. You gotta take quite some time to learn how to read charts, and you also have to understand that it's a matter of probabilities and edges. You will never be right all the time.

Bitfinex is have pretty good interest rates i think, that's good way to earn bitcoin too.

I'm thinking about bitcoin halving too, it's time to buy and HOLD, don't lost the train.. Again.

Bitcon price can rise even faster, after this bitlicense thing gets resolved.

Just buy & hold and it should be ok.

What about bitlicense? It actually has been a black cloud for bitcoin -- all the worry about over-regulation. I really hope that another state or the feds roll out more business-friendly regulation. Now THAT would be a boost for bitcoin.

http://www.coindesk.com/real-cost-applying-new-york-bitlicense/
http://www.coindesk.com/nydfs-22-bitlicense-applications/

Bitlicense is now like thugs on Bitcoin highway.

Yeah Bitfinex swaps can earn you a bit of coin, but not much. I don't like to keep many coins on exchanges when I'm just holding. USD swaps are definitely more profitable, but who holds USD when they are bullish on bitcoin?!?!

Yeah, here's to hoping someone steps up to NY...... California, anyone?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 07:57:48 PM

I'm thinking about bitcoin halving too, it's time to buy and HOLD, don't lost the train.. Again.

What about bitlicense? It actually has been a black cloud for bitcoin -- all the worry about over-regulation. I really hope that another state or the feds roll out more business-friendly regulation. Now THAT would be a boost for bitcoin.

It is but, i said in another thread that the USA will not necessarly be the epicenter for BTC. The USA is overly regulated, so the bitlicense was expected to come into existence.

I think South America, Africa and South-East Asia will be the center of the Bitcoin hub & innovation.

So bitcoin will thrive dont worry, its just that not in the USA, so American folks call your politicians and put pressure on them to loosen the regulation, or the USA will miss out a huge GDP chunk that could be created by cryptocurrency businesses.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:03:57 PM

It is but, i said in another thread that the USA will not necessarly be the epicenter for BTC. The USA is overly regulated, so the bitlicense was expected to come into existence.

I think South America, Africa and South-East Asia will be the center of the Bitcoin hub & innovation.

So bitcoin will thrive dont worry, its just that not in the USA, so American folks call your politicians and put pressure on them to loosen the regulation, or the USA will miss out a huge GDP chunk that could be created by cryptocurrency businesses.

It's interesting.... China obviously has a much bigger share of mining, and mainland exchanges definitely drive the BTCUSD market. At the same time, prominent developers are largely from the US/west.

I wouldn't assume anything based purely on Bitlicense. New York is the king of over-regulating. Not sure that will be the end of the story, though.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 09:11:38 AM

Faucets

report back after a month. Drops make the ocean

Not primary way of earning still the best is if you have mining power, then sig camp and freelancing, then maybe faucets but with god ref list.

anyone that is able to get a good referee list would earn more refereeing other things than faucet.

and in the end someone have to claim them, or make a good referee list would be impossible
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 08:51:51 PM

Faucets are not that bad if you are doing other things online, or cannot come up with any other way to earn.

Sometimes I am doing online jobs and do some faucets in between loading pages, or when I do not know what to post. And it adds up, although it is not big bucks.

GrandmaJean

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 09:07:57 PM

Faucets are not that bad if you are doing other things online, or cannot come up with any other way to earn.

Sometimes I am doing online jobs and do some faucets in between loading pages, or when I do not know what to post. And it adds up, although it is not big bucks.
well I agree that doing faucets might be a good way to earn bit coins but when you get some you should really do for example signature campaigns to earn more
apriyani420

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 09:32:11 PM

you are doing faucets in between loading pages? Well your internet connection must be really poor then as you usually can't do any captcha in that amount of time

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 11:45:45 AM

I use faucets when i have time to kill between my programmations or emails or forums answering or poker games...etc...etc...

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:14:38 PM

I use faucets when i have time to kill between my programmations or emails or forums answering or poker games...etc...etc...

Your a full member now Sir. Don't have an interest to join a signature campaign? Many users waiting for their account to became a minimum full member and even buying one but you are still not taking any signature campaign. Or maybe you have a secret bitcoin method that grows your BTC's. Cheesy

💀|.
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:17:58 PM

Your a full member now Sir. Don't have an interest to join a signature campaign? Many users waiting for their account to became a minimum full member and even buying one but you are still not taking any signature campaign. Or maybe you have a secret bitcoin method that grows your BTC's. Cheesy

I don't know if take advantage of is best wording.   But yes signature campaign will be much better then faucets.    You get paid for doing something you would do anyways.

Just make sure to have good posts.  If they are crap posts then a ban will follow.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:25:44 PM

I don't know if take advantage of is best wording.   But yes signature campaign will be much better then faucets.    You get paid for doing something you would do anyways.

Just make sure to have good posts.  If they are crap posts then a ban will follow.

I though he already have his own faucet and i think he got some profit from there cmiiw
but actually signature campaign still best way to earn bitcoin
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 06:59:17 PM

I though he already have his own faucet and i think he got some profit from there cmiiw

I like my freedom...
I can write all the day...but if I have to write so much or so many posts for satoshi then I have no fun and even a good reward will not please me.

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 08:40:44 PM

No its not, it's the 2nd best.

Best method is trading/investing. Especially in low cap altcoins on smaller exchanges, that can make 100000% ROI in few months.

There are tons of innovations in this field now!

planetroving (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:03:21 AM

Best method is trading/investing. Especially in low cap altcoins on smaller exchanges, that can make 100000% ROI in few months.

Personally, Signature Campaigns and trading/investing altcoins are about the same rank, so in other words, equal first. Signature Campaigns may be slow to earn Bitcoins, but you cannot lose. On the other hand, trading/investing altcoins is able to make you a lot more money quickly, but is riskier, as you can lose all. In the end, with their pros and cons weighed up, are about the same.

Just a quick question, if you don't mind, what's your method in identifying an altcoin that is worth trading and investing in?
Sturgeon

Activity: 392

ドラゴンスピ

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:37:01 AM

i'm newbie on this forum, but i'm usualy tranding to earn bitcoin, sometimes i use faucet

But it waste my time if i don't have reff.

"The economy depends about as much on economists as the weather does on weather forecasters"  Jean-Paul Kauffmann
"The risk / reward ratio is nuts. Playing with altcoins is like picking up pennies on the highway"  BlindMayorBitcorn

tennozer

Activity: 322

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 11:11:20 AM

I like my freedom...
I can write all the day...but if I have to write so much or so many posts for satoshi then I have no fun and even a good reward will not please me.

You can be free with your signature campaign. Some campaign do not want minimum post, so if you want to post a message you can post and if you do not want you don't post a message. It is up to you.

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:07:05 PM

Personally, Signature Campaigns and trading/investing altcoins are about the same rank, so in other words, equal first. Signature Campaigns may be slow to earn Bitcoins, but you cannot lose. On the other hand, trading/investing altcoins is able to make you a lot more money quickly, but is riskier, as you can lose all. In the end, with their pros and cons weighed up, are about the same.

Just a quick question, if you don't mind, what's your method in identifying an altcoin that is worth trading and investing in?

Yea well it can be complimentary.

Buy an altcoin, then while you wait for price to rise, you can post here on the forum, so you use your time most efficiently, and earn from 2 sources.

sandy47bt

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:20:39 PM

Yea well it can be complimentary.

Buy an altcoin, then while you wait for price to rise, you can post here on the forum, so you use your time most efficiently, and earn from 2 sources.

That's the easiest way to earn profit from altcoin trading, but few altcoin never rise & dead Cry
You could do simple research about that altcoin or help promote that altcoin too to gain profit
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:31:45 PM

I`ve been trading on yobit some altcoins that are below 100 satoshi, and although nowadays not that much, but I used to earn 0.5 btc weekly atleast, sometimes even more.

But beware there are alot of scammer devs in new altcoins, so its ultra risky, but ultra profitable too!

💀|.
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:37:12 PM

i'm newbie on this forum, but i'm usualy tranding to earn bitcoin, sometimes i use faucet

But it waste my time if i don't have reff.

Try to promote your ref link through blog or other forum.
For example : I can teach new people how to earn bitcoin. Once people start interest, I will give my ref link to him to registered under my link.
If he/she interest very much then they will keep playing for a while. Imagine if 10 or 100 people can do the same  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: