Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:30:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins?  (Read 279515 times)
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:56:39 PM

Make a project, signature for campaign, trading altcoins. Don't gamble and not participate in scams ponzi etc, you'll loose all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sakira

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:04:22 PM

Sport gambling. does have a very big risk, but it still depends on your skill in choosing. This week I quite make a profit, maybe I'm lucky Cheesy
from 0.02 into 0.16  Grin
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 04:07:58 PM

Make a project, signature for campaign, trading altcoins. Don't gamble and not participate in scams ponzi etc, you'll loose all.

that main rules for me dont parto\icipate at ponzi , HYIP, cloudmining
aslo don't buy ICO shitcoin

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:26:17 PM

most people using faucets dont know yet about sig campaigns and they only rely getting bitcoins on faucet and other stuff to earn small amounts. sig campaign is definitely better
tennozer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 04:12:39 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 04:24:26 AM by tennozer

most people using faucets dont know yet about sig campaigns and they only rely getting bitcoins on faucet and other stuff to earn small amounts. sig campaign is definitely better

You said that signature campaign is definitely better, but you are not in a signature campaign. It is like a doctor who is smoking a cigarette on front of his/her patient, then says smoking cigarettes is bad for your health.

trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 05:12:30 AM

because if you search on google about how to obtain bitcoin then you will be directed to use the faucet
that why faucet most populer

tennozer

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 05:23:35 AM

because if you search on google about how to obtain bitcoin then you will be directed to use the faucet

They are most popular because they do not need any skills. You just only click and solve the captcha.

trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 06:17:48 AM

They are most popular because they do not need any skills. You just only click and solve the captcha.

but it takes a long time
with yobit signature campaign you can get 13,000 satosi every post compare if you use the faucet you need 13 hours Roll Eyes

GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:07:22 PM

but it takes a long time
with yobit signature campaign you can get 13,000 satosi every post compare if you use the faucet you need 13 hours Roll Eyes

Yea, but its not like you can do it only 20 times a day, while a faucet is unlimited.

I love yobit campaign, but i also use faucets because it helps lever up the earnings!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tennozer

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 08:22:10 PM

but it takes a long time

If you use faucet you can earn 13000 satoshis in less than 1 hour not 13 hours. It is not so much more but you can both with signature campaign and faucets. It is up to your free time to use these options.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 10:29:14 PM

but it takes a long time

If you use faucet you can earn 13000 satoshis in less than 1 hour not 13 hours. It is not so much more but you can both with signature campaign and faucets. It is up to your free time to use these options.
an hour for 13000 satoshi, compared to a sig campaign, where one can earn quite literally 10 times that in a matter of seconds. doesnt take a genius to figure out faucets are a waste fof time and effort. even if you make the argument that its not a complete waste of time as you get pennies, its still a disproportionate amount of time used for the reward received.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:59:20 PM

I keep seeing this come up. The kind of people who ask this question over and over again seem to literally think that money grows on their computer. That may have been true a long time ago, but now bitcoin's mining difficulty is much greater and this is not the case anymore. Your best bet is to get a bitcoin paying job or join a signature campaign. Everything else will not bring you a substantial income.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:47:46 AM

I keep seeing this come up. The kind of people who ask this question over and over again seem to literally think that money grows on their computer. That may have been true a long time ago, but now bitcoin's mining difficulty is much greater and this is not the case anymore. Your best bet is to get a bitcoin paying job or join a signature campaign. Everything else will not bring you a substantial income.

I miss the good old days where you could easily mine Bitcoin with your CPU or GPU. Too bad I didn't get in earlier or I would have become rich by now. Anyways, I'm still glad I discovered Bitcoin. The thing that most attracted me was it's decentralization and near zero fees when making transactions.  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:08:00 AM

but it takes a long time

Yea, but its not like you can do it only 20 times a day, while a faucet is unlimited.

I love yobit campaign, but i also use faucets because it helps lever up the earnings!

a faucet is a fools dream. I mean just cause its not limited, its still occupying the time you have.

unless you have a bot to do this for you while you do other things.

bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 07:19:34 AM

I miss the good old days where you could easily mine Bitcoin with your CPU or GPU. Too bad I didn't get in earlier or I would have become rich by now. Anyways, I'm still glad I discovered Bitcoin. The thing that most attracted me was it's decentralization and near zero fees when making transactions.  Cheesy

At that time, when Bitcoin mining was possible on CPUs, they didn't had that much value and some people who knew of bitcoin didn't mine it because they thought it was worthless, they underestimated it's value and same is happening now, the simplest thing one can do right now is not to try and earn bitcoin but try to buy and accumulate it slowly, the price is $233 today and imo it's nothing what it will be in future. So it's best to find a day job and take some money out of your salary every month and buy bitcoins from it.

cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 11:14:33 AM

i think the best way to earn bitcoins from giveaway, faucets, trading and sport betting

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
planetroving (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:01:58 PM

I miss the good old days where you could easily mine Bitcoin with your CPU or GPU. Too bad I didn't get in earlier or I would have become rich by now. Anyways, I'm still glad I discovered Bitcoin. The thing that most attracted me was it's decentralization and near zero fees when making transactions.  Cheesy

At that time, when Bitcoin mining was possible on CPUs, they didn't had that much value and some people who knew of bitcoin didn't mine it because they thought it was worthless, they underestimated it's value and same is happening now, the simplest thing one can do right now is not to try and earn bitcoin but try to buy and accumulate it slowly, the price is $233 today and imo it's nothing what it will be in future. So it's best to find a day job and take some money out of your salary every month and buy bitcoins from it.
That is a very good point. The people who had a lot of Bitcoins before November 2013, and sold it when it was over $1,200/BTC would have made a lot of profit. So if we all buy now, and wait for the price to rocket (to the moon! Tongue), then all sell, the profit would be great. I guess this is the same case for the early adopters of Bitcoin, when it was worth near nothing. I wish I knew about Bitcoin earlier, but better late than never.
sakira

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:37:41 PM

i think the best way to earn bitcoins from giveaway, faucets, trading and sport betting

yeah you're right, I also do it every day. but I've rarely played trading, because it is always lost and I prefer gambling.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:00:45 PM

True, but may I add also that altcoin giveaways are more easy. (BTC giveaways are banned in this forum anyway)

So basicaly you look for a brand new altcoin, and either look for faucet or giveaway from the dev. They usually give away some amount to newcomers.

Then just wait a few days , weeks until it gets to an exchange, and then change it back to BTC

maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 03:44:35 PM

]an hour for 13000 satoshi, compared to a sig campaign, where one can earn quite literally 10 times that in a matter of seconds. doesnt take a genius to figure out faucets are a waste fof time and effort. even if you make the argument that its not a complete waste of time as you get pennies, its still a disproportionate amount of time used for the reward received.

I agree with you and have thought about it many times. But there are moments in which you just don't know what to do to earn (reached maximum posts in signature campaigns, can't find anyother productive thing to do ....) and you just resort to faucets. Even though you know resting or thinking would be more worth your time, it is a little hard not to end fauceting a bit when you are into Bitcoin earnings.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: