Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:10:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins?  (Read 279518 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:47:33 PM

Another way of earning Bitcoins is to scam someone to get their coins, although is not a recommend path to choose right now.  Roll Eyes

Your life wouldn't happy if you're going to do that
so many job out there that you can make much money more than you ripped someone,
how about if you get ripped?

I know how hard it is to rip someone (including myself) stealing their money is not a good idea. It is the fastest way to earn Bitcoins, but as I said before it is not recommend. I'd just rather offer my services in exchange for Bitcoins (I'm pretty good in IT related stuff)  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:52:48 PM

Another way of earning Bitcoins is to scam someone to get their coins, although is not a recommend path to choose right now.  Roll Eyes

so many job out there that you can make much money more than you ripped someone,

I know how hard it is to rip someone (including myself) stealing their money is not a good idea. It is the fastest way to earn Bitcoins, but as I said before it is not recommend. I'd just rather offer my services in exchange for Bitcoins (I'm pretty good in IT related stuff)  Cheesy

Lol what a way Tongue, how fun is to steal someone's money? I don't know if anybody scammed you.
But it is a terrible feeling when you understand that you have been scammed.
In another way you will loose these money as it is not yours.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 06:40:49 PM

Lol what a way Tongue, how fun is to steal someone's money? I don't know if anybody scammed you.

Yes I've been scammed many times especially when I first started with Bitcoin. Most of them were cloud mining sites such as: Hashprofit, GAW Miners, Cointellect and most recently, cloudminr.io  I've lost too many Bitcoins and that's why I'm holding them and trading alt coins to recoup my losses  Sad

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 07:10:33 PM

Another way of earning Bitcoins is to scam someone to get their coins, although is not a recommend path to choose right now.  Roll Eyes

I know how hard it is to rip someone (including myself) stealing their money is not a good idea. It is the fastest way to earn Bitcoins, but as I said before it is not recommend. I'd just rather offer my services in exchange for Bitcoins (I'm pretty good in IT related stuff)  Cheesy

Yes I've been scammed many times especially when I first started with Bitcoin. Most of them were cloud mining sites such as: Hashprofit, GAW Miners, Cointellect and most recently, cloudminr.io  I've lost too many Bitcoins and that's why I'm holding them and trading alt coins to recoup my losses  Sad

i would just focus the current fiat form, to recoup your loss. and focus with having a job or know how to make money on the side for more fiat.

do whatever you can do to buy back in dollars, since the price point is lower now.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:41:25 PM

theres that saying what comes around, goes around and eventually bites you back.

some people dont believe in karma, but I do. Esp if you scammed them hard where your personal daily life troubles you.

lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 10:32:03 PM

if no one has experienced it before, i dont think they would want to in the 1st place.

its pretty bad feeling like a part of you died for being stupid or just cause the fact someone took your hard earned btc then being gone. regardless is wrong on all levels, but some people do it to make their quick dream money.

then probably lose it all on drugs or gambling..

luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:40:19 AM

I am new to bitcoin I want to earn lots of them pleas tell me how

Start by joining a signature campaign. You will earn more Bitcoins than you would do by visiting faucets. Since your're a newbie, I would recommend making quality posts before joining. You would then have a higher rank, and earn more from campaign.  Cheesy

Theres plenty of signature campaigns, its a matter of which one that pays out most.

Also you`ll notice people seem to be buying and selling more bitcoin if anything. So if you do trade like these people just reward is very high if you are successful

Mr.Puff

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:48:30 AM

this was a good read thanks Cheesy

love learning new things in this community
ohneal14

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:48:12 AM

faucet and signature campaign is the way to go
if you're new to bitcoin or play some coin flapper
better than faucet
BlacksmithCorporation

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:09:41 AM

better than faucet
but faucet is the best and the easiest one, i think ?

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:03:53 AM

I am new to bitcoin I want to earn lots of them pleas tell me how

Start by joining a signature campaign. You will earn more Bitcoins than you would do by visiting faucets. Since your're a newbie, I would recommend making quality posts before joining. You would then have a higher rank, and earn more from campaign.  Cheesy

Theres plenty of signature campaigns, its a matter of which one that pays out most.

Also you`ll notice people seem to be buying and selling more bitcoin if anything. So if you do trade like these people just reward is very high if you are successful

Agree people. I am participating at my signature campaign (which is the one below my post just at the end of my post) and I am very happy to participate. Good payment only to tell what I am thinking. The owners are very correct people in payments and behavior. What can be wanted more from the life?  Wink

Don't forget. Take a look at the site of my signature campaign.....
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 06:55:43 AM

Agree people. I am participating at my signature campaign (which is the one below my post just at the end of my post) and I am very happy to participate. Good payment only to tell what I am thinking. The owners are very correct people in payments and behavior. What can be wanted more from the life?  Wink

Wait, where is the signature again? Kidding, I agree...not much can be wanted more from the life!

Here's a new way to earn bitcoin. You have to move to a city with a very nice and somewhat large park. You buy a horse. You buy a carriage. You buy some blankets. You buy some champaign. You then offer to give loving couples rides around the park in your horse and carriage and you charge bitcoin for that lovely service.

I think you could charge up to BTC0.25 per ride depending on the city!

If you use my idea, tips are welcome...see my profile.

oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:05:02 AM

better than faucet

faucet is only waste your time and you will not gain knowledge about bitcoin.
but if the signature campaign you will gain more knowledge
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:17:00 AM

Before joining Bitcointalk, i use to earn bitcoins through faucets, gambling and referrals. but after one of my friend introduced to me about this site and signature referrals programs, i joined it.  now i have to join the signature campaign then will check how much can i earn through this process.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:28:57 PM

Before joining Bitcointalk, i use to earn bitcoins through faucets, gambling and referrals. but after one of my friend introduced to me about this site and signature referrals programs, i joined it.  now i have to join the signature campaign then will check how much can i earn through this process.

Newbie here in signature campaign only earn pennies but of course much better than your risky gambling method. Goodluck and have fun here mate.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:57:26 PM

Yes I've been scammed many times especially when I first started with Bitcoin. Most of them were cloud mining sites such as: Hashprofit, GAW Miners, Cointellect and most recently, cloudminr.io  I've lost too many Bitcoins and that's why I'm holding them and trading alt coins to recoup my losses  Sad

Please don't mention that i lost a lot in cointellect, although i got some of my money invested there.
It was a great time there, the support at the beginning was just awesome until this year (January)
Who has been scammed can understand the feeling if he tries to scam anyone.
Mr.Puff

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 10:17:50 PM

better than faucet
faucet is definitely the easiest way.

But it takes hours on hours to earn a dollar
sasa87it

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

SUUUCAAA!!!

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 10:39:11 PM

visit my faucet on my signature Smiley you are welcome

Visit my site : ALL FAUCET SASA
MY FAUCET BTC 1BTC 2 ### , LTC , LTC 2 ### DOGE , DOGE 2 ### DRK/DASH 1 , DRK/DASH 2### PPC
kenbytes

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 10:42:16 PM

signature and affiliate links  the easiest way Cool

Boxyapple

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 10:44:05 PM

Signature, trading alt coin, buying mining equipment, or investing in TRUSTWORTHY cloud mining company is helpful for me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: