Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:01:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins?  (Read 279515 times)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 02:42:27 PM

Be careful with best way...
prefer the diversity...less scam rick
do not put all your eggs in the same basket.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wing691

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:51:19 PM

How does one compete with other coders? especially havinng newbie status
MalSup4

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:11:44 PM

Use escrow. I dont know how you would compete other than offer better prices....like anything else
prodigy8

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:25:15 PM

Use escrow. I dont know how you would compete other than offer better prices....like anything else

Depends on what you are coding, but escrow protects you and the buyer/seller. The escrow holds the funds until the job is done. This seems a good way to earn bitcoin.
Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:08:14 PM

Now adays there are many ways to earn BTC (Bitcoins).
Or you could simply buy.

But I have found the easiest way is to find a good faucet.  and believe me there are hundreds of them.

There are games that pay pretty well as well.  For Android anyways.
Coin Flapper, Coin Hopper, and Coin Crush.  However Coin Flapper is the easiest and pays the most.

You can do affiliate programs.  Some pay well as well as referral programs.

Do a search on google for ways to earn bitcoin and there are literally endless ways.   Hell you can even make some of your own if you know what your doin,

You can also earn by providing a service or the alike and have people donate btc to the cause.

kinda cool really.   the list goes on and on.

i am playing coin hopper and coin flapper also , its fun and at the same time you earn some satoshis. it is better than faucets because its not boring
How much you can earn by playing coin hopper? if you only earn in forms of satoshi , its also like a faucets and its better to use faucets because you only need to enter the captcha every 1 hour and its better for those people who are busy in their work.

All depends really.  but for waiting that 1 hour I have found some faucets only pay out small amounts.   I have seen some only pay out like 50 sat and others that can pay out up to 3-4 thousand.  All depends.   I do an average count of 7 and win 1st or 2nd most of the time.  so figure 5 - 10 seconds per round up to 15 seconds depending on how fast you click on the next game.  Say you even win second most of the time.  Every say 10 seconds you win 150 sat. That is still 900 sat give or take over 60 seconds. so in an hours time you could make as much as 54,000 sats.   You find a faucet that pays that.

I sure havnt nor do i ever thing you will unless you hit one of the lottery faucets.

your max win rate for a day with flappy is 120,000 sats.
120,000 x 7 (days) =840,000 sats
840,000 x 4 (month) =3,360,000 sats a month.
3,360,000 x 3 (months) = 10,080,000

That is a whole BTC in 3 months.  But of course that is winning every game which wont happen.  unless you get good and always hit like 20 or more each game which would bring you down to 3 games or so a min.   more likely 2 games a min.

With an average of 7 per game I usually end up with 60,000 sats aday.  I spent 8 hours one day going threw faucets and only ended up with half of that.  so for 2 hours or so spread out threw out a day.  60k+ is worth it if your gonna waste time on faucets.

Just what I found anyways.  and Its better to play threw out the day rather then early am or evening I found as your win rate increases im guessing because of players that play to play not to gain BTC.

Hope that answers your question.

Your math is off. 10m satoshi is 0.1 BTC, not 1 BTC. So that's a BTC in 30 months, not 3. VERY different.

So that's 365*30=around 10k hours put in for $225. If you will do that much work for so little, I have jobs for you, Smiley.

Urs was a was a little off to takes about 2 hours to plays all 200 games.  comes out to around 21,900 hours.   lol

Your right it is off.   I play in my spare time.  But you find a faucet that pays that.  I haven't.  Like I said I used rotator for 8 hours one day and only ended up with 30k sats.  For around 2 hours of time playing I doubled that and that.  If you have the time its can be worth it.  I started earning BTC playing these games.  I play from time to time now.  But took what i earned and traded to increase my sats.  I turned it into btc.  If you have money to invest in BTC fastest way is to buy it. Otherwise if you have time play and do faucets.

So seeing as how my math is off which it was.

Even if you play from time to time.  Like I see everyone playing candy crush or other games like it.  Play for a little over a year and there ya go. you gotta btc.   lol 

I was in no means meaning to play 24 hours a day as an income.   lol. That is like being paid in China.

But you can still earn off the 0.1 BTC trading in the markets.  Which is what I ended up doing.

Was a long day yesterday and I wonder why my bank book is off from time to time.

CanIHazBitcoin777

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:49:09 PM

Try to invest in altcoins that really make more returns VS btc:

http://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/#BTC

NXT is my favorite, then MONA, then CLAMS!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 11:20:24 PM

Or you could simply buy.

But I have found the easiest way is to find a good faucet.  and believe me there are hundreds of them.

There are games that pay pretty well as well.  For Android anyways.
Coin Flapper, Coin Hopper, and Coin Crush.  However Coin Flapper is the easiest and pays the most.

You can do affiliate programs.  Some pay well as well as referral programs.

Do a search on google for ways to earn bitcoin and there are literally endless ways.   Hell you can even make some of your own if you know what your doin,

You can also earn by providing a service or the alike and have people donate btc to the cause.

kinda cool really.   the list goes on and on.

i am playing coin hopper and coin flapper also , its fun and at the same time you earn some satoshis. it is better than faucets because its not boring
How much you can earn by playing coin hopper? if you only earn in forms of satoshi , its also like a faucets and its better to use faucets because you only need to enter the captcha every 1 hour and its better for those people who are busy in their work.

All depends really.  but for waiting that 1 hour I have found some faucets only pay out small amounts.   I have seen some only pay out like 50 sat and others that can pay out up to 3-4 thousand.  All depends.   I do an average count of 7 and win 1st or 2nd most of the time.  so figure 5 - 10 seconds per round up to 15 seconds depending on how fast you click on the next game.  Say you even win second most of the time.  Every say 10 seconds you win 150 sat. That is still 900 sat give or take over 60 seconds. so in an hours time you could make as much as 54,000 sats.   You find a faucet that pays that.

I sure havnt nor do i ever thing you will unless you hit one of the lottery faucets.

That is a whole BTC in 3 months.  But of course that is winning every game which wont happen.  unless you get good and always hit like 20 or more each game which would bring you down to 3 games or so a min.   more likely 2 games a min.

With an average of 7 per game I usually end up with 60,000 sats aday.  I spent 8 hours one day going threw faucets and only ended up with half of that.  so for 2 hours or so spread out threw out a day.  60k+ is worth it if your gonna waste time on faucets.

Just what I found anyways.  and Its better to play threw out the day rather then early am or evening I found as your win rate increases im guessing because of players that play to play not to gain BTC.

Your math is off. 10m satoshi is 0.1 BTC, not 1 BTC. So that's a BTC in 30 months, not 3. VERY different.

So that's 365*30=around 10k hours put in for $225. If you will do that much work for so little, I have jobs for you, Smiley.

Urs was a was a little off to takes about 2 hours to plays all 200 games.  comes out to around 21,900 hours.   lol

Your right it is off.   I play in my spare time.  But you find a faucet that pays that.  I haven't.  Like I said I used rotator for 8 hours one day and only ended up with 30k sats.  For around 2 hours of time playing I doubled that and that.  If you have the time its can be worth it.  I started earning BTC playing these games.  I play from time to time now.  But took what i earned and traded to increase my sats.  I turned it into btc.  If you have money to invest in BTC fastest way is to buy it. Otherwise if you have time play and do faucets.

Even if you play from time to time.  Like I see everyone playing candy crush or other games like it.  Play for a little over a year and there ya go. you gotta btc.   lol 

I was in no means meaning to play 24 hours a day as an income.   lol. That is like being paid in China.

But you can still earn off the 0.1 BTC trading in the markets.  Which is what I ended up doing.

Was a long day yesterday and I wonder why my bank book is off from time to time.

I used your math to come up with mine. And this leads us all back to the same thing as before: you're wasting your time with any of this. 0.1 BTC is $25. That's under 2 hours of work for most people, which is a hell of a lot faster than even 30 hours. Trying to take the lazy way out results in less earnings and a LOT more work for nothing.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
centauribit

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:46:30 AM

Best way to earn Bitcoins? (without investment only your time of course) I think is signature campaign because it is the easiest way and even if have a risk, is not big like other things that you can used like trading or investing.

Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:22:40 PM

Or you could simply buy.

But I have found the easiest way is to find a good faucet.  and believe me there are hundreds of them.

Coin Flapper, Coin Hopper, and Coin Crush.  However Coin Flapper is the easiest and pays the most.

Do a search on google for ways to earn bitcoin and there are literally endless ways.   Hell you can even make some of your own if you know what your doin,

All depends really.  but for waiting that 1 hour I have found some faucets only pay out small amounts.   I have seen some only pay out like 50 sat and others that can pay out up to 3-4 thousand.  All depends.   I do an average count of 7 and win 1st or 2nd most of the time.  so figure 5 - 10 seconds per round up to 15 seconds depending on how fast you click on the next game.  Say you even win second most of the time.  Every say 10 seconds you win 150 sat. That is still 900 sat give or take over 60 seconds. so in an hours time you could make as much as 54,000 sats.   You find a faucet that pays that.

That is a whole BTC in 3 months.  But of course that is winning every game which wont happen.  unless you get good and always hit like 20 or more each game which would bring you down to 3 games or so a min.   more likely 2 games a min.

With an average of 7 per game I usually end up with 60,000 sats aday.  I spent 8 hours one day going threw faucets and only ended up with half of that.  so for 2 hours or so spread out threw out a day.  60k+ is worth it if your gonna waste time on faucets.

Just what I found anyways.  and Its better to play threw out the day rather then early am or evening I found as your win rate increases im guessing because of players that play to play not to gain BTC.

I used your math to come up with mine. And this leads us all back to the same thing as before: you're wasting your time with any of this. 0.1 BTC is $25. That's under 2 hours of work for most people, which is a hell of a lot faster than even 30 hours. Trying to take the lazy way out results in less earnings and a LOT more work for nothing.
He's right you should focus on your real job because it will best way to earn more money than playing a boring game. And its takes 2 hours to earn $25 and you don't have to wait 3 months to get $25.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:15:36 PM

Best way to earn Bitcoins? (without investment only your time of course) I think is signature campaign because it is the easiest way and even if have a risk, is not big like other things that you can used like trading or investing.

even the signature campaign in my opinion has no risk, because the funds really have been using a third party (escrow) Smiley
Trading is also the best way if you have the skill to analyze, as my friend every day at least he can get 0.01/day of trading
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:50:18 PM

Watch videos, play games, do surveys and complete simple offers to earn Bitcoins.
where i can earn bitcoin with watch videos Huh

http://coinad.com/

They did that, I`m not sure if they longer support this service. Try it out.

Thank's for it
i will try it Smiley
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:25:49 PM

there is no risk on signature campaign dude cause mostly the funds were on escrow so no worries that you won't be paid, and i agree its the easiest and most fun way to earn bitcoin and at the same time learning stuffs regarding to bitcoin
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 05:52:23 PM

If your coder skill is good and make your client satisfied, your rank is not your problem, you can make a thread on service section or post your service to bitcoin jobs site, you can find here. Use an escrow is other option to make a client believe you, your honesty is the key.
Earn money with your passion is the best way.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:50:32 PM

I think the easiest way to earn one btc on these forums is to join a signature campaign. If you have goods to sell you could try sell them on the marketplace.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:54:30 PM

I think the easiest way to earn one btc on these forums is to join a signature campaign. If you have goods to sell you could try sell them on the marketplace.

And not risky.

Physical goods is much better to sell than digital goods but the problem here is how the transaction will be done. Any of you try this?
ikydesu

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 05:02:27 PM

And not risky.

Physical goods is much better to sell than digital goods but the problem here is how the transaction will be done. Any of you try this?

Just use an escrow.

I think digital goods is easier to sell than physical, although selling physical goods is have more profit.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 05:30:51 PM

And not risky.

Just use an escrow.

I think digital goods is easier to sell than physical, although selling physical goods is have more profit.

Yeah you can have much profit if you will sell physical goods but the problem is if the escrow will handle those goods? Multiple shipping fees will be done in this transaction. Hassle.
ikydesu

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 05:51:53 PM

And not risky.

Just use an escrow.

Yeah you can have much profit if you will sell physical goods but the problem is if the escrow will handle those goods? Multiple shipping fees will be done in this transaction. Hassle.

The escrow is just hold a seller money, the goods is shipping through shipping service on your country, when the goods arrive to seller, escrow is give you a seller money. The fees for shipping borne by seller. Escrow fees is depends on agreement.
Lenore

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:48:22 PM

Or you could simply buy.

He's right you should focus on your real job because it will best way to earn more money than playing a boring game. And its takes 2 hours to earn $25 and you don't have to wait 3 months to get $25.

What you guys think I sit an play this game all day?  Lol.  I wish I could sit and play games all day.  I did however sit and see how much I could make with it.  Over time.  For a beginner that has some time.  It is a pretty good way t earn some BTC.

Play this while doing faucets and other means.  I just took a small amount of BTC and traded it with alts to increase what I had.  I would by no means rely on this for an income.  Unless your homeless with free electricity nearby.  Otherwise its a little that you can invest and let grow.

If you have the free time.  Why not.  If you dont you dont.   Just it can make you come BTC overtime.   

wafersticks09

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:45:34 AM

For me, the best way to earn bitcoin is joining signature campaign. It's more profitable than raping faucet. Plus you will not lose any single satoshi unlike in gambling. Not just the best but also the safest.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: