Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Debit Card | BIT-X.com | Anonymous or Named | Low Fees!  (Read 42609 times)
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:16:56 AM

Got my card in the mail a few days ago, can't wait to give it a try Smiley

Sorry to ask before.
Is claiming bit-x card need pay some fee to claim it ?
My location is Indonesia, can you still able to send into it ?

Please contact the relevant support category stating that you'd like to order a card and Bit-X will be more than happy to issue you a free card! Other fees will still apply (you'll get the car itself for free!).

Indonesian residents can receive the card!
BIT-X.com (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Licensed Forex Participant - Bitcoin Debit Cards!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 05:55:40 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 06:16:37 PM by BIT-X.com

EUR denominated cards are now fully functional!

Fees have been lowered and limits have been raised.

The new fees & limits have been updated in the first post.

Visit https://bit-x.com/account/balance to order your card today!

Regards,
Bit-X.com

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 06:02:06 PM

You should rethink about monthly inactive fee and ATM withdrawal fee. At least wave inactive if we make one or two transactions.

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:05:28 PM

Just activated my personal card, looking forward to using it!
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:10:56 PM

Is this card is Shipped to Pakistan? If Not then Can i ship it to first in other country like first in India then in Pakistan? Will it work here.

Thanks
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:43:31 PM

Used my card for an ATM and POS transaction today, worked perfectly! User side transaction details are clear and make sense to me. Very happy with the card up to now Smiley.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:44:58 PM

Is this card is Shipped to Pakistan? If Not then Can i ship it to first in other country like first in India then in Pakistan? Will it work here.

Thanks

It can be shipped to Pakistan however since it is in the list of countries in the first post, you may order a card but may not raise the limits to verification level 2.

The card can still be sent and will still work!
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:54:57 PM

Thanks

It can be shipped to Pakistan however since it is in the list of countries in the first post, you may order a card but may not raise the limits to verification level 2.

ohh thanks marco for your reply, can I now order it?

Couldnt understand this phrase
"may not raise the limits to verification level" ?
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:23:58 PM

Thanks

ohh thanks marco for your reply, can I now order it?

Couldnt understand this phrase
"may not raise the limits to verification level" ?

It's in regards to the following specifications:

As a resident of Pakistan you can receive the card but you will not be able to raise your limits above the row named "Without any verification", unless you are a resident of another country.
BIT-X.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 04:24:12 PM

USD denominated cards are now available to order and are fully functional.

Visit https://bit-x.com/account/balance to order your card today!

Regards,
Bit-X.com

SpanishSoldier

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:32:31 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 04:24:08 AM by grue

Ya... U have said it right. Here the main cost is in the advertisement. U need to calculate the cost of having so many users on their sig campaign pushing all their products desperately. In marketing terms, it is called branding cost. In reality, if you conider their services like exchange, mining or cards, they are of inferior quality than their competitors in respective fields. Especially, you should consider twice before ordering cards from an unknown authority registered in Panama.

Bit-X is a trademark of XBIT Ltd., a licensed Forex participant.

This link took me to a Belize site, where this parent company's admin email is listed as admin@x-bit.co. I checked http://x-bit.co, but it looks like a parked domain. Now I checked http://x-bit.co/main. It is hotlinking an under construction image from www.chordindia.org. You want me to believe that this is a legit company ?

http://www.chordindia.org/chord/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/underconstruction.jpg
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:19:48 PM

Ya... U have said it right. Here the main cost is in the advertisement. U need to calculate the cost of having so many users on their sig campaign pushing all their products desperately. In marketing terms, it is called branding cost. In reality, if you conider their services like exchange, mining or cards, they are of inferior quality than their competitors in respective fields. Especially, you should consider twice before ordering cards from an unknown authority registered in Panama.

This link took me to a Belize site, where this parent company's admin email is listed as admin@x-bit.co. I checked http://x-bit.co, but it looks like a parked domain. Now I checked http://x-bit.co/main. It is hotlinking an under construction image from www.chordindia.org. You want me to believe that this is a legit company ?

This domain was just parked for the moment, it's actually under construction. You can expect something shortly Smiley.

As for Bit-X's address:

Registered office: Portland House, Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5RS, United Kingdom.
© 2014 bit-x
bit-x.com is a trademark of XBIT Ltd., a licensed Forex participant
SpanishSoldier

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:28:33 PM

This domain was just parked for the moment, it's actually under construction. You can expect something shortly Smiley.

As for Bit-X's address:

Registered office: Portland House, Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5RS, United Kingdom.
© 2014 bit-x
bit-x.com is a trademark of XBIT Ltd., a licensed Forex participant

First of all, you edited my post to hide your employer's incompetency. Hence I have reverted it back to what it was. Hope that's fine with you Smiley

Now, it appears that you are great at convincing people with future promises. Another example is here...

Absolutely. Don't worry, Bit-X will prove their legitimacy plain and simple.

So, why not promote like this...

Bit-X is currently a SCAM, but you can expect something shortly !!!

Moreover, it is interesting to see, that just after I expose it, you have taken down those pages !!!
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:48:44 AM

Who else has received their cards? Have you tried a transaction?
BIT-X.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 02:14:51 PM

Presenting BIT-X at the Prague Bitcoin Conference
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060490.0

https://twitter.com/bitx2014/status/598846398688272384

leancuisine

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 03:26:21 PM

I received the card a week or two ago, however when I try to link it to my account it says:

Insufficient funds for commission

I have a small balance on Bit-X too.  Undecided

SpanishSoldier

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:34:49 PM

I received the card a week or two ago, however when I try to link it to my account it says:

LoLz... expect more. This is what happens when a company's focus become advertisement rather than service. Another ButterflyLabs in the making... Cheesy
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:02:53 PM

The activation fee is 0.05BTC. This amount is charged from your account and your card is then activated and ready to use!
cbase

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:08:03 AM

Hey marco, who to contact if i am interested on the debit card? and is it available worldwide or just in some few countries?
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 04:44:14 AM

I got my Bit-x master card today.
i was earlier in the part of the signature campaign and as per the rules of the campaign i got the cars.
and i dont know why, but i got two such cards, i should have received just one, but got two envelopes with two different cards  Grin Cheesy .

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: