Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:29:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting On IPL  (Read 36344 times)
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:11:48 PM

congratz to all for that unexpected one sided win, luckily recover most of my amount to put at 6 overs total 40 runs or over @1.29, that is IPL and this kind of matches can happen.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:08:15 PM

that is very easy match RCB, RCB playing with magic their bowlers, fielding and now batting everything is magically today, much happy to put bet on RCB @1.46 odds and now fully relaxed Cool
Haha now you are relaxed...i was relaxed before the start of the match..i got odds of 1.51...very happy now Grin
Congratulations to everyone who won. Any tips or picks for next match would be appreciated much. Good luck and big win everyone.

I doubt people are able to predict the IPL with certainty,I feel there is too much Match fixing in the matches.
I was surprised Delhi busting so badly today.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:44:39 AM

3 losses, Hyderabad, Punjab, Delhi...oopps.. I received so much warnings, but I decided to go through... so today again I am going with Hyderabad, your opinions please...

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
rony_90

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:48:28 AM

3 losses, Hyderabad, Punjab, Delhi...oopps.. I received so much warnings, but I decided to go through... so today again I am going with Hyderabad, your opinions please...
My heart says Punjab but my brain says to do in game betting. I will wait for the game to start and will bet accordingly.
Wish me luck Roll Eyes

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:05:58 PM

My heart says Punjab but my brain says to do in game betting. I will wait for the game to start and will bet accordingly.
Wish me luck Roll Eyes

oh man that is gambling dont listen to the your heart, SRH is best choice for today with aggresive combination of team in batting and bowling and at the moment SRH @2.24 odds and i will get start with them.
bitcoinmar (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:42:28 PM

Wish me luck Roll Eyes

oh man that is gambling dont listen to the your heart, SRH is best choice for today with aggresive combination of team in batting and bowling and at the moment SRH @2.24 odds and i will get start with them.
Matches like this need some time because both teams are equal so try to take chance during live match its give you some good profit
~CrockRoch~

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:12:51 PM

No doubt
Punjab will definitely win today no doubt in that..mark my words punjab will win..i am damn sure about it Wink
Already betted on punjab...i think there will be no odds on punjab after the first innings Grin
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:47:07 PM

No doubt
Punjab will definitely win today no doubt in that..mark my words punjab will win..i am damn sure about it Wink
Already betted on punjab...i think there will be no odds on punjab after the first innings Grin

KXIP has more chance for today winning, SRH not looking in their original touch as they played in pas match, i will wait for a little and then go for betting in today match.
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:49:31 PM

No doubt

SRH will be the winner of today and i betted @3.10 odds at them,if they get succeed to score over 160 than their bowling department can defend that total easily,  Grin
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:59:54 PM

No doubt

SRH will be the winner of today and i betted @3.10 odds at them,if they get succeed to score over 160 than their bowling department can defend that total easily,  Grin
I am afraid but you are wrong again...I am damn sure punjab will win today even if SRH score 200+ lol Grin
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:05:26 PM

No doubt

I am afraid but you are wrong again...I am damn sure punjab will win today even if SRH score 200+ lol Grin

true SRH not a good pick for today that is good to get nice odds for Punjab @1.79 and hope this will be right decision to bet on that, if 2 more wickets down than it will be much tough for them to come back into the match.
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:10:09 PM

No doubt

i am sure for SRH win and easily will recover from that match,Styen and Bolt are in good form and destory their innings from the begging, will get them into trouble Grin
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:13:49 PM

No doubt

SRH will be the winner of today and i betted @3.10 odds at them,if they get succeed to score over 160 than their bowling department can defend that total easily,  Grin

i am sure for SRH win and easily will recover from that match,Styen and Bolt are in good form and destory their innings from the begging, will get them into trouble Grin
Lets wait and watch...warner alone can't don anything here..Punjab has excellent betting line up,that they didn't shown in this yeaf ipl..in mohali..they have good track record..they can easily chase 170+ total on this ground..and warner will be out soon then the game is over Grin
I got nice odds @ 1.71 on punjab Wink

Edit: hahaha editing to write warner is already gone Grin
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:23:42 PM

No doubt

SRH will be the winner of today and i betted @3.10 odds at them,if they get succeed to score over 160 than their bowling department can defend that total easily,  Grin

Lets wait and watch...warner alone can't don anything here..Punjab has excellent betting line up,that they didn't shown in this yeaf ipl..in mohali..they have good track record..they can easily chase 170+ total on this ground..and warner will be out soon then the game is over Grin

you all who betted on Punajb will cry for sure... game is not over yet 8 overs remaining and Hyderabad's batsmen will do magic there, i am happy to bet on Hyderabad for that and will win for sure from that. Grin
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:28:14 PM

No doubt

you all who betted on Punajb will cry for sure... game is not over yet 8 overs remaining and Hyderabad's batsmen will do magic there, i am happy to bet on Hyderabad for that and will win for sure from that. Grin
Don't get emothional dear..it's just a game Grin
Think with brain not with heart or on which team you betted Smiley
Styne also not playing for SRH today...Let's see where the match goes now Wink
Havelivi

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:54:40 PM

No doubt

Don't get emothional dear..it's just a game Grin
Think with brain not with heart or on which team you betted Smiley
Styne also not playing for SRH today...Let's see where the match goes now Wink
i also think that total not going to over 150 runs and will be easy target for Punjab to overcome to that, i changed my mind and betted on Punjab @1.39 and sure they will be the winner of that match.
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:02:01 PM

No doubt

Waw..really they did a magic..hahahaha the target is just 151...its an easy win for punjab now...
I wi advice you to just bet on punjab now with eyes closed to recover your loss...or else you will not get these odds again on punjab now..they will surely go down...punjab will win this match for sure with 5 to 6 wickets; D
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:12:30 PM

No doubt

Waw..really they did a magic..hahahaha the target is just 151...its an easy win for punjab now...
I wi advice you to just bet on punjab now with eyes closed to recover your loss...or else you will not get these odds again on punjab now..they will surely go down...punjab will win this match for sure with 5 to 6 wickets; D
i know 151 is not a great total to defend bet if Hyderabad gets 2 early wickets than there will a twist and Punjab will get higher odds, @1.15 odds is much risky to put bet on Punjab because that is IPL and anything can happen.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:14:40 PM

No doubt

i know 151 is not a great total to defend bet if Hyderabad gets 2 early wickets than there will a twist and Punjab will get higher odds, @1.15 odds is much risky to put bet on Punjab because that is IPL and anything can happen.

It seems today is my good day. I placed bet on Hyderabad @4 although amount is very less but this is great to see me as winner at this odds. Let's see what happens till now Hyderabad is dominating.
Havelivi

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:16:11 PM

omg Punajb is in trouble there and that is very disappointed to see for me, Shocked SRH's bowlers destroying their innings very badly and that match turning into interesting way, required run rate is not so high and still chaseable for Punjab. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: