Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:01:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting On IPL  (Read 36344 times)
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 05:37:15 PM

lol what happening in this match can't believe how CSk can drop the easy catch of Sharma so i changed my decision after this turning point and put some money on MI @2.45 odds to make win on both sides, really after this dropped catch CSK made me very disappointed by doing this kind of stupid mistakes.
~CrockRoch~

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 05:50:15 PM

Wawwwwwwwww
Love you Mumbai and Pandya...you made my day Grin
Guys i was feeling like crying when so much runs were needed to be chased...But those 4 sixes in 18th over made my day...
Got my 85% bank roll back.. Really happy now...To celebrate this i won't bet for next 2 days and Will never even bet my whole bank rolll
Congrats MI Wink
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 05:50:27 PM

congratz to all MI won by 6 wickets, overall CSK performed very poor in that match so many drop catches but i am happy to win my bet on Mumbai and as expected they won this match by seeking of victory. Grin
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:19:18 PM

lol what happening in this match can't believe how CSk can drop the easy catch of Sharma so i changed my decision after this turning point and put some money on MI @2.45 odds to make win on both sides, really after this dropped catch CSK made me very disappointed by doing this kind of stupid mistakes.
Overall you lose how much today? Tongue
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:30:25 PM

Thanks God i changed my decision at the right to dive into MI i have lost nothing just make 0.0277BTC profit on them but 18th overs changed the whole 4 sixes in it Tongue took all my huge profit on CSk there Roll Eyes
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:41:55 PM

Thanks God i changed my decision at the right to dive into MI i have lost nothing just make 0.0277BTC profit on them but 18th overs changed the whole 4 sixes in it Tongue took all my huge profit on CSk there Roll Eyes
Looks like you have a huge bank roll to recover from that situation when you already did betted twice on CSK lol
Anyways..Congrats
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:56:17 PM

i can tell you i lost like 0.19 on this one match alone a series of stupid picks forced my hand and the next thing you know bamn those 6's went flying Sad congrats to those who won but i got hit pretty hard so am tapping out for good maybe lol tommorrows games look intresing tho but this needless to say was fixed !! lol Tongue

~CrockRoch~

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 07:00:47 PM

i can tell you i lost like 0.19 on this one match alone a series of stupid picks forced my hand and the next thing you know bamn those 6's went flying Sad congrats to those who won but i got hit pretty hard so am tapping out for good maybe lol tommorrows games look intresing tho but this needless to say was fixed !! lol Tongue
Yeah me too getting out of ipl bet now...I am in profit of pure 0.73 btc till now from ipl..but i will not take such a risk again to lose it all in just one match...so i will not bet now..may be i change my mind later on lol Grin
But for now i will take a break..ipl is too fuckin risky for nerves Tongue
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 07:06:10 PM

xD yeah lol my heart was beating dangerously fast on the last ball of the CSK inning which Dhoni ruined for me lol i dont want to cut years of my life im switching off for a while too Sad i lost a bit too much today Sad but only what i could afford i never play with more than that or amounts im not comfortable with lol

Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:35:16 AM

today first match KKR vs KXIP, KXIP is already sitting bottom at the points table and they will not get any benefit by winning this match but KKR eye on second at the point table and much strong team than KXIP so i will choose KKR for this match.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:08:27 AM

today first match KKR vs KXIP, KXIP is already sitting bottom at the points table and they will not get any benefit by winning this match but KKR eye on second at the point table and much strong team than KXIP so i will choose KKR for this match.

hope you have better lkuck than me lol but i think the kings will try for one last push as they can make it to the 4th place if they win every single one of their games. While this is unlikely, it is possible so they will play positively too but KKR is on another level atm so they should win this match easily lol

amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:11:22 AM

Punjab will play for pride that match and will win the match because they are underdogs and all eyes are on KKR to as sure winner of that match but as the facet saying Punjab will defeat them in today i put my money on Punjab @2.54 odds, Punjab has won the toss and opted to bat first Wink
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:14:17 AM

Punjab will play for pride that match and will win the match because they are underdogs and all eyes are on KKR to as sure winner of that match but as the facet saying Punjab will defeat them in today i put my money on Punjab @2.54 odds, Punjab has won the toss and opted to bat first Wink

nice one amir thats what i like to see Cheesy In the IPL the underdogs are the wild cards mate there is no such thing as a sure winner as the KIngs will play at their best as they want to finish at a decent position or they may get sold lol and that scare could push them even further we should see some action today tho Cheesy

trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:11:48 AM

i have betted on 150 total runs or more @1.44 odds, after loss of 1 wicket KXIP is now little slow to score runs but i hope they will hit the 150+ runs in the end of 1st innings and will be in fighting position.
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:16:52 AM

Hahahhaa...i can say u  did a mistake by betting on Punjab...
Look at gambhir face..do you think he can afford to lose from such team who is already at the bottom?
KKR  will win this match for sure 1000000% Grin
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:39:26 AM

Look at gambhir face..do you think he can afford to lose from such team who is already at the bottom?

no problem dude Wink i betted 0.25BTC on Punjab today and i am sure for choice about them Smiley let's see what they will do with KKR when Punjab will set the target 160+ runs there and after KKR will be under pressure to chase that.
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:43:24 AM

no problem dude Wink i betted 0.25BTC on Punjab today and i am sure for choice about them Smiley let's see what they will do with KKR when Punjab will set the target 160+ runs there and after KKR will be under pressure to chase that.

i am also betted on KXIP in that and it seems they are playing with winning spirit, as per current situation target will be above 170 runs so that target will be defend able and will take lead KXIP to victory stand.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:46:11 AM

I am going for KKR in next match.I think you will need to rethink once again just like last match.Punjab is not looking very confident as they are not in their skin right now.This may be cause of bad luck in this edition this year.Let's see what happens.
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:46:24 AM

i am also betted on KXIP in that and it seems they are playing with winning spirit, as per current situation target will be above 170 runs so that target will be defend able and will take lead KXIP to victory stand.
Yeah..but they are too late for showing that spirit..I still think KKR will chase the total Grin
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:56:12 AM

Yeah..but they are too late for showing that spirit..I still think KKR will chase the total Grin

are you betted on KKR in that match? i am with my profit i betted on 160 total runs and on Punjab for today match, i have my personally feelings about as Punjab will win the match just 2 big overs needed to hit the target 180 runs there and then the whole match result will be in favor of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: