Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:47:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:44:04 AM

^^^ I've flown in planes dozens of times so go shit yourself you aged and derelict rural hermaphrodite.

“Some people claim to have seen the curvature of the Earth out their airplane windows. The glass used in all commercial airplanes, however, is curved to remain flush with the fuselage. This creates a slight effect mixed with confirmation bias people mistake for being the alleged curvature of the Earth. In actuality, the fact that you can see the horizon at eye-level at 35,000 feet out both port/starboard windows proves the Earth is flat. If the Earth were a ball, no matter how big, the horizon would stay exactly where it was and you would have to look DOWN further and further to see the horizon at all. Looking straight out the window at 35,000 feet you should see nothing but “outer-space” from the port and starboard windows, as the Earth/horizon are supposed to be BELOW you. If they are visible at eye level outside both side windows, it’s because the Earth is flat!”

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22+%22no+curvature%22

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 03:46:01 AM

I'm working on my Mobius-strip Earth White Paper as we speak.  Roll Eyes

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:08:57 AM

"I guess you must be blind then."

Oh yeah, I'm blind. Good guess, Einstein. Just how fucking retarded are you?

Never mind. Go fuck yourself, you cum-gargling hermaphroditic troll.
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:59:02 AM

For Noobs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayGQpNje8jo

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
bustomi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:17:04 PM

Round Earth is really False, sometimes the truth is something we never thought before.. Lips sealed Undecided
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 02:37:42 PM

i was watching flat earth video and they have some good point that made me curious.
if the water's surface is always flat, then why the earth is not flat?
I am not flatter nor globber, but now I am 50:50 about the earth.
everytime I believe that the earth is globe, the counter and explanation from flatter is always make sense
Gyro

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:43:42 PM

Round Earth is really False, sometimes the truth is something we never thought before.. Lips sealed Undecided

Yes its much more plausible that we live in a snow globe.

You flat earthers are so hell bent on proving that the earth isn't a globe that you completely forget to explain the dome and how it works, who takes care of it, who made it, etc..

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:20:47 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 09:07:00 PM by nomad13666

Best comment under that vid is from user "Elkysium", and is worthy of a copy/pasta here:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let's deconstruct this so all the globetards can comprehend:

1st The farther you go up the colder it gets. The farther you go down the hotter it gets. Whenever two opposing temperatures(energies) exist there must always be an equilibrium point. This is essentially sea level. Figuratively speaking, that's 12 up and 12 down. Because of these temperature differences pressure is created resulting in pockets of highs and lows which maintains this balance. Remember we live in an enclosed system, regardless of that enclosures properties...

2nd The only way we can have a vacuum is in a device capable of holding it. If "space" is a vacuum, which it isn't, what is the enclosure for space? Only the most extreme and lightest elements exist here. Elements with sparsely packed molecules. A vacuum can not exist naturally. The only way you can prove a vacuum exists is in a laboratory with something made by man...

3rd Now that we have established that "space" isn't a vacuum (underscore in 2) but a lack there of. But even with a lack of, there is still something. Just because none of us understand it doesn't mean it isn't there and that it doesn't exist. In ancient times, part of this substance was known as Aether. A substance which couldn't be brought back to Earth without it's destruction...

4th Now that we have established that "space" has substance (Bold in 2 & 3), hence a medium which sound can travel, even if it is so faint we can't hear with our own ears, we can therefore prove no motion to Earth period. All comets and objects that travel in space have tails. The result of the resistance in space. They call it solar winds ROFLMAO! Regardless it still proves that there is resistance or some form of opposing force to create these extremely long tails. Where is Earth's tail? The Moon's? For that matter any of the "planets"...

5th Now that we have established the there is no motion to Earth we can therefore prove that nothing has left Earth.  Earth orbits the sun at 67,000 mph.  The fastest spacecraft speed is 36,000 mph.  Since we have proved there is resistance in space in 4, how can anything man made survive a 31,000+ mph shear force?  I also guess we forgot we live in an enclosed system again.  One of the properties of our enclosure is a "plasma belt" which emits deadly amounts of radiation.  We currently do not have any technology that can penetrate it.  If we could it wouldn't be able to be moved let alone fly.  That belt being known as the Van Allen Belt...
https://www.britannica.com/science/Van-Allen-radiation-belt

6th While we are at it, I guess we don't truly understand the concept or properties of magnetism.  To add to our 5th argument and further prove what has already been established, how can Earth generate a magnetic field strong enough to do anything when the temperature won't allow for it?  Another words it is too damn hot down there for magnetism to work.  10x greater than the curie temperature...
https://www.britannica.com/science/Curie-point

7th Evidently we like to choose to ignore our own senses. Our atmosphere moves with Earth. Can you not see the atmosphere? Can you not see the various layers moving in all different directions even opposing 1,040 mph spin? The various layers move in such a motion that is not indicative of a spinning object. North to South, East to West, South to North, West to East, North East, North West, South East, South West...

8th We also obviously like to choose to ignore water, one of the major keys to gaining eyes to see. Water ALWAYS levels to a flat surface naturally. The only time water bends naturally is at it's meniscus which is the surface point in which water contacts a material that repels it. Simple water surface tension proves this. The surface of water is so flat, that by a machinists standard, it has a variance of .001 of an inch. It is so flat, that with the right materials you can forge on water so you have a perfectly flat surface to work with. The Earth is covered in 71% water. Knowing the absolutely undeniable and unarguable facts about water in it's NATURAL rest state, how do you get any type of spheroid from that? Water is magic. It exists in all states and in more states than any other material...
https://water.usgs.gov/edu/waterproperties.html

Bet you don't even know how a water level works...

We won't even go into the diamagnetic properties of water. In a nutshell, if Earth had any type of magnetic field at it's core, water would be pushed away from the Earth.  We already proved the field to be a fallacy in 6...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uENITui5_jU

Awe, bet "gravity" is having a hissing fit!

9th We are spinning at 1,000 mph, orbiting the sun at 67,000 mph, our whole system is traveling through the universe at 515,000 mph and all while our galaxy is traveling at 1.3 million mph. Yet in 5,000 years plus of recorded history the stars position relative to each hasn't changed. The constellations that existed then still exist now. If you dare even say they changed, then please, by all means, tell me how we have navigated the oceans by the stars for thousands of years and arrived at our precise destinations. Tell the seasons by them. Earthquakes can shift millions of tons worth of rock which has no effect on the spinning yet it can cause tsunamis miles high which still doesn't effect it's spinning. Hell, sound traveling at 768 mph has no problem being heard in a 360 degree angle around you with no distortion in any direction whatsoever. Even a gyro proves no motion to Earth. Show me one thing that exists in reality that maintains a perfect rotating speed. Nothing on Earth is constant, it is always fluctuating. If it happens on a larger scale it should happen on a smaller scale. Show me one thing that naturally occurs in reality that demonstrates what we are told our Earth does...

10th Light doesn't travel billions of miles or even trillion of miles from distant stars. Light diminishes quite rapidly. They are not even suns. If all the stars in the universe were suns there would be no spot in the sky that would be dark period. The last light you see before it vanishes is red because it has the longest wavelength. This is the reason the sunsets and sunrises are this color because the sun is moving out of or beginning to come into your viewing distance and farther than the light is capable of traveling. Not because Earth is spinning around it but because the Sun is traversing the Earth...

We won't even mention that after 12 up the stars disappear, leaving a black void...

11th Crepuscular Rays. Do some simple trigonometry on the ray angles and see what surface length of Earth it must have in order for the sun to be that far away...
http://www.slhuang.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Angels-stairs.jpg
I'll even help you:
A. http://www.visualtrig.com/
B. In the blue box put 93,000,000. The distance they say the Sun is from Earth.
C. In the green box put 80.
For those that don't understand math. We are taking a plane slice from a 360 degree view. For simplicity, roughly 180 degrees is from the atmosphere to the ground. From any ray that is perpendicular to the ground that would be center. Any direction from center will contain a 90 degree plane slice. 80 is used to find what a measly 10 degree angle would be. Try 45 degrees and see what you get. The bottom number represents what the surface length Earth must have in order for it to be 93,000,000 miles away. Keep in mind the circumference of Earth is only 24,901...

You can even try the math on a light source in your home and achieve the same results within proportion...

And don't even try to spout some lies about reflection or refraction. The ONLY way this would come into play is if space was water and it isn't the best I can tell so far. It is Aether or Ether, whichever you prefer. An actual physical material. I believe this is the material that may cause some type of a lens effect that compounds the problem. The farther you go up the less material there is anyway so how or what in the hell is it going to bounce or refract off of? The molecules at that height are nowhere near as tightly packed as the molecules at 1,000 feet below sea level...

12th Gravity is a combination of several systems working in tandem. Density, Temperature and Pressure playing the top roles. Gravity is not magnetism and magnetism is not gravity either. Your compass proves this. Otherwise everything would be pulled towards the north pole and not downwards. They would rather have you believe that some magical force pulls everything to the center of Earth and nothing can escape it. Tell that to the insects... Tell that to water which can move in all axis in motion but levels to a flat motionless surface with none... Tell that to the volcanoes that launch lava high in the sky. Nothing is being pulled down. It is simply falling because it is losing momentum and heavier than the surrounding air...

I could go on and on but why bother when it will only fall upon deaf and naive ears, so I'll just end with this: Within the theoretical realm, one can theorize of time and space. Within that theory, one could hypothesize of time travel, infinite space, other galaxies, alternate dimensions and lots of other rather impressive sounding ideas. Within these hypotheses, one can argue of exotic elements, exotic energies, worm holes, black holes, other planets, other suns and even lots more of rather impressive sounding ideas. But that's all you would be doing. Arguing theoretical bullshit that has absolutely no basis in reality. You can do this all day, an every day and get absolutely nowhere when you are arguing made up bullshit... Without the human equation, time is meaningless and pointless... Anything is possible within the constraints of your theoretical existence but not in reality... And to top it all off the most famous equation which holds your theoretical world together is wrong as can be. E=mc² is a lie and CERN proves this. How many other famous equations are wrong as can be because gullible people believe shit without first proving it to themselves or without holding it to the utmost scrutiny? And just so we are perfectly clear. Just because science claims something doesn't mean it is how it is. It is only by their limited understanding and limited capability that they are able to reproduce what we actually see. Doesn't mean it is how it actually works..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE RESEARCH:

1. Horizon always rises to eye level
2. Water always finds its level
3. Gyroscopes always remain level throughout worldwide aeroplane flight travel
4. Polaris never moves from its position despite Earth's "travel through space"
5. No measurable curvature
6. Terminator line on the moon during daytime often does not coincide with sun's directional light
7. Gravity is simply buoyancy & density
8. No photographic evidence of satellites
9. Questionable flight paths in southern hemisphere
10. Antarctic Treaty forbids freedom of movement in Antarctic
11. Van Allen Radiation Belt makes "space travel" impossible
12. Water bubbles on ISS film footage
13. Fake moon landing
14. The Sun & globe earth model contradictions

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1316
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:27:05 PM

Every time I want to laugh my ass off, I come here and read the comments, very funny...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:18:03 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 10:35:59 PM by nomad13666

Bonus humor:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1893802.msg19025458#msg19025458
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 10:24:13 PM

Every time I want to laugh my ass off, I come here and read the comments, very funny...

"Nomad stuck a globe up my ass, and I thought 1982 was a bad year."

Horacewoodwood

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:58:44 PM

Best comment under that vid is from user "Elkysium", and is worthy of a copy/pasta here:

"Let's deconstruct this so all the globetards can comprehend:

1st The farther you go up the colder it gets. The farther you go down the hotter it gets. Whenever two opposing temperatures(energies) exist there must always be an equilibrium point. This is essentially sea level. Figuratively speaking, that's 12 up and 12 down. Because of these temperature differences pressure is created resulting in pockets of highs and lows which maintains this balance. Remember we live in an enclosed system, regardless of that enclosures properties...

2nd The only way we can have a vacuum is in a device capable of holding it. If "space" is a vacuum, which it isn't, what is the enclosure for space? Only the most extreme and lightest elements exist here. Elements with sparsely packed molecules. A vacuum can not exist naturally. The only way you can prove a vacuum exists is in a laboratory with something made by man...

3rd Now that we have established that "space" isn't a vacuum (underscore in 2) but a lack there of. But even with a lack of, there is still something. Just because none of us understand it doesn't mean it isn't there and that it doesn't exist. In ancient times, part of this substance was known as Aether. A substance which couldn't be brought back to Earth without it's destruction...

4th Now that we have established that "space" has substance (Bold in 2 & 3), hence a medium which sound can travel, even if it is so faint we can't hear with our own ears, we can therefore prove no motion to Earth period. All comets and objects that travel in space have tails. The result of the resistance in space. They call it solar winds ROFLMAO! Regardless it still proves that there is resistance or some form of opposing force to create these extremely long tails. Where is Earth's tail? The Moon's? For that matter any of the "planets"...

5th Now that we have established the there is no motion to Earth we can therefore prove that nothing has left Earth.  Earth orbits the sun at 67,000 mph.  The fastest spacecraft speed is 36,000 mph.  Since we have proved there is resistance in space in 4, how can anything man made survive a 31,000+ mph shear force?  I also guess we forgot we live in an enclosed system again.  One of the properties of our enclosure is a "plasma belt" which emits deadly amounts of radiation.  We currently do not have any technology that can penetrate it.  If we could it wouldn't be able to be moved let alone fly.  That belt being known as the Van Allen Belt...
https://www.britannica.com/science/Van-Allen-radiation-belt

6th While we are at it, I guess we don't truly understand the concept or properties of magnetism.  To add to our 5th argument and further prove what has already been established, how can Earth generate a magnetic field strong enough to do anything when the temperature won't allow for it?  Another words it is too damn hot down there for magnetism to work.  10x greater than the curie temperature...
https://www.britannica.com/science/Curie-point

7th Evidently we like to choose to ignore our own senses. Our atmosphere moves with Earth. Can you not see the atmosphere? Can you not see the various layers moving in all different directions even opposing 1,040 mph spin? The various layers move in such a motion that is not indicative of a spinning object. North to South, East to West, South to North, West to East, North East, North West, South East, South West...

8th We also obviously like to choose to ignore water, one of the major keys to gaining eyes to see. Water ALWAYS levels to a flat surface naturally. The only time water bends naturally is at it's meniscus which is the surface point in which water contacts a material that repels it. Simple water surface tension proves this. The surface of water is so flat, that by a machinists standard, it has a variance of .001 of an inch. It is so flat, that with the right materials you can forge on water so you have a perfectly flat surface to work with. The Earth is covered in 71% water. Knowing the absolutely undeniable and unarguable facts about water in it's NATURAL rest state, how do you get any type of spheroid from that? Water is magic. It exists in all states and in more states than any other material...
https://water.usgs.gov/edu/waterproperties.html

Bet you don't even know how a water level works...

We won't even go into the diamagnetic properties of water. In a nutshell, if Earth had any type of magnetic field at it's core, water would be pushed away from the Earth.  We already proved the field to be a fallacy in 6...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uENITui5_jU

Awe, bet "gravity" is having a hissing fit!

9th We are spinning at 1,000 mph, orbiting the sun at 67,000 mph, our whole system is traveling through the universe at 515,000 mph and all while our galaxy is traveling at 1.3 million mph. Yet in 5,000 years plus of recorded history the stars position relative to each hasn't changed. The constellations that existed then still exist now. If you dare even say they changed, then please, by all means, tell me how we have navigated the oceans by the stars for thousands of years and arrived at our precise destinations. Tell the seasons by them. Earthquakes can shift millions of tons worth of rock which has no effect on the spinning yet it can cause tsunamis miles high which still doesn't effect it's spinning. Hell, sound traveling at 768 mph has no problem being heard in a 360 degree angle around you with no distortion in any direction whatsoever. Even a gyro proves no motion to Earth. Show me one thing that exists in reality that maintains a perfect rotating speed. Nothing on Earth is constant, it is always fluctuating. If it happens on a larger scale it should happen on a smaller scale. Show me one thing that naturally occurs in reality that demonstrates what we are told our Earth does...

10th Light doesn't travel billions of miles or even trillion of miles from distant stars. Light diminishes quite rapidly. They are not even suns. If all the stars in the universe were suns there would be no spot in the sky that would be dark period. The last light you see before it vanishes is red because it has the longest wavelength. This is the reason the sunsets and sunrises are this color because the sun is moving out of or beginning to come into your viewing distance and farther than the light is capable of traveling. Not because Earth is spinning around it but because the Sun is traversing the Earth...

We won't even mention that after 12 up the stars disappear, leaving a black void...

11th Crepuscular Rays. Do some simple trigonometry on the ray angles and see what surface length of Earth it must have in order for the sun to be that far away...
http://www.slhuang.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Angels-stairs.jpg
I'll even help you:
A. http://www.visualtrig.com/
B. In the blue box put 93,000,000. The distance they say the Sun is from Earth.
C. In the green box put 80.
For those that don't understand math. We are taking a plane slice from a 360 degree view. For simplicity, roughly 180 degrees is from the atmosphere to the ground. From any ray that is perpendicular to the ground that would be center. Any direction from center will contain a 90 degree plane slice. 80 is used to find what a measly 10 degree angle would be. Try 45 degrees and see what you get. The bottom number represents what the surface length Earth must have in order for it to be 93,000,000 miles away. Keep in mind the circumference of Earth is only 24,901...

You can even try the math on a light source in your home and achieve the same results within proportion...

And don't even try to spout some lies about reflection or refraction. The ONLY way this would come into play is if space was water and it isn't the best I can tell so far. It is Aether or Ether, whichever you prefer. An actual physical material. I believe this is the material that may cause some type of a lens effect that compounds the problem. The farther you go up the less material there is anyway so how or what in the hell is it going to bounce or refract off of? The molecules at that height are nowhere near as tightly packed as the molecules at 1,000 feet below sea level...

12th Gravity is a combination of several systems working in tandem. Density, Temperature and Pressure playing the top roles. Gravity is not magnetism and magnetism is not gravity either. Your compass proves this. Otherwise everything would be pulled towards the north pole and not downwards. They would rather have you believe that some magical force pulls everything to the center of Earth and nothing can escape it. Tell that to the insects... Tell that to water which can move in all axis in motion but levels to a flat motionless surface with none... Tell that to the volcanoes that launch lava high in the sky. Nothing is being pulled down. It is simply falling because it is losing momentum and heavier than the surrounding air...

I could go on and on but why bother when it will only fall upon deaf and naive ears, so I'll just end with this: Within the theoretical realm, one can theorize of time and space. Within that theory, one could hypothesize of time travel, infinite space, other galaxies, alternate dimensions and lots of other rather impressive sounding ideas. Within these hypotheses, one can argue of exotic elements, exotic energies, worm holes, black holes, other planets, other suns and even lots more of rather impressive sounding ideas. But that's all you would be doing. Arguing theoretical bullshit that has absolutely no basis in reality. You can do this all day, an every day and get absolutely nowhere when you are arguing made up bullshit... Without the human equation, time is meaningless and pointless... Anything is possible within the constraints of your theoretical existence but not in reality... And to top it all off the most famous equation which holds your theoretical world together is wrong as can be. E=mc² is a lie and CERN proves this. How many other famous equations are wrong as can be because gullible people believe shit without first proving it to themselves or without holding it to the utmost scrutiny? And just so we are perfectly clear. Just because science claims something doesn't mean it is how it is. It is only by their limited understanding and limited capability that they are able to reproduce what we actually see. Doesn't mean it is how it actually works..."

PLEASE RESEARCH:

1. Horizon always rises to eye level
2. Water always finds its level
3. Gyroscopes always remain level throughout worldwide aeroplane flight travel
4. Polaris never moves from its position despite Earth's "travel through space"
5. No measurable curvature
6. Terminator line on the moon during daytime often does not coincide with sun's directional light
7. Gravity is simply buoyancy & density
8. No photographic evidence of satellites
9. Questionable flight paths in southern hemisphere
10. Antarctic Treaty forbids freedom of movement in Antarctic
11. Van Allen Radiation Belt makes "space travel" impossible
12. Water bubbles on ISS film footage
13. Fake moon landing
14. The Sun & globe earth model contradictions

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
Thank you, I haven't laughed so much in a while. That was fuckin' hilarious norad!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:49:37 AM

Bonus humor:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1893802.msg19055663#msg19055663
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:39:24 AM

eli's orange world the worlds largest orange kissimmee florida usa

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:46:01 PM

Flat Earth: Say Goodbye To The Ball is excellent.

Smashing the globe flat with a cell phone. Love it!

Suck it, trolls. Your ball is flat like piss on a plate.
tomwalsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:00:38 PM

If you actually took the time to recreate every scientific discovery from the ground up you would understand how stupid the 'flat earth theory' is.

The core argument of flat earth proponents is: everyone is lying to us.
If flat earth was an actual plausible theory there would be research and repeatable experiments that align with the theory. The only 'proof' people have is accusations, paraphrasing of philosophers and scientists, and very basic level observations which can be easily explained.

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:18:55 PM

If you actually took the time to recreate every scientific discovery from the ground up you would understand how stupid the 'flat earth theory' is.

If flat earth was an actual plausible theory there would be research and repeatable experiments that align with the theory. The only 'proof' people have is accusations, paraphrasing of philosophers and scientists, and very basic level observations which can be easily explained.

If you actually took the time to recreate every scientific discovery from the ground up you would understand how stupid the 'flat ball earth theory' is.

The core argument of flat ball earth proponents is: everyone is lying to us.
If flat ball earth was an actual plausible theory there would be research and repeatable experiments that align with the theory. The only 'proof' people have is accusations, paraphrasing of philosophers and scientists, and very basic level observations which can be easily explained.

Thanks for stopping by, tomwalsh. Don't let the door hit you in the gravity on your way out.

Bonus humor:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1893802.msg19074286#msg19074286
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:30:33 PM

Charles Darwin was a flat earther.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:57:16 PM

Charles Darwin was a masonic puppet, a deceiver. He knew the earth is flat as all masonic deceivers do, but of course he did not speak for it. Masonic sign of silence, protecting the secret to dumb down the  masses, remember?

Great videos Nomad and Robin Hood. A big cheers from me.  Cool

Flat Earth Asshole vs Joe Rogan & douchebag Mick West - Round 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOCoqoUdssM

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:13:23 PM

When you can demonstrate how standing water conforms to the exterior shape of an object, then come back.

Until then, keep suckling BobLawblaw's wiener-peach and finger-fotch her fart-funnel while you're down there.

Stupid.
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: