Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:09:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:11:58 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 05:27:52 PM by nomad13666

Looks like one of NASA's composite images.

No wonder the moon landing smells so fishy.

Or maybe it's Mama BADecker's panty clam.

Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:51:51 PM

I'd like to remind folks that this,

and this,

are the closest things we've got to a "space ship" and you'll notice that neither of them are made from aluminum foil, sticky tape or curtain rods.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:05:37 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 06:40:37 PM by BADecker

Well, you know how it goes with FE people. The greater the gravity density, the greater the force of gravity density.

Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:30:31 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 07:05:25 PM by nomad13666

Oh, look; the turd burglars are finally awake out of bed.

Is that gravy on the sheets or are you just happy to see me?
dipok07

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 06:55:38 PM

the earth not flat...as like as an orange 😜

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:04:38 PM

Orange = 6+9+1+5+7+5 = 33
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 07:10:39 PM

Batman and Nomad best look out now, for we just hired some big guns with intelligence to round out our camp. ^^^

We're all tryin' to read his 33-page white paper now on the matter, in which we'll get back to you as to what matter the paper is tryin' to be put forth ... not that it matters. What really matters is that we get to enjoy wieners and marshmallows at the open fire today thanks to celebrating Dipok's arrival to Camp Globe.

Coffee_Lord

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:05:38 AM

Oh snap, that's interesting.

Here's something even better. There are 33 sections in the flat Earth UN logo.

Then you got this old 33c stamp designed by the UN. Why is there an angel squatting on a turtle?

I think we all know why.

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 03:04:53 AM

Oh snap, that's interesting.

Here's something even better. There are 33 sections in the flat Earth UN logo.

Then you got this old 33c stamp designed by the UN. Why is there an angel squatting on a turtle?

I think we all know why.

That Sam Yeates is a real card!

"You say your theory is sound, but I still say that it's a trap placed here by BADecker."

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:45:27 AM

4,519 MILES & NO CURVE!

EAT SHIT, GLOBE! - RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwWDJ7TuWGs

Bonus humor:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1893802.msg19106458#msg19106458
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:25:40 AM

No, I'm serious. There's something weird about that. Along with this:

But then, I'm still waiting for all those juicy proofs from #teamglobe. I got one comment sofar about sunlight, which was disputed by #teamflat on the grounds that you can in fact have a flat Earth with daylight for 12 hours, and night for 12 hours. So onto the next?

Or am I going to have to call this...

I'll see your crickets, and raise you.

The flat Earth model can't explain why both the Arctic and Antarctic regions experience periods of total sunlight or total darkness for complete seasons while the rest of the Earth experiences daily sun rises and sun sets during the same periods.

Nor can it explain eclipses.

Nor the behaviour of the colour banding of the sky when the sun rises or sets.

Nor celestial events that occur periodically eg. Halley's Comet.

Nor why the sun can illuminate the underside of a cloud on dry land.

Nor the differences between the stars in the sky in the Northern and Southern hemispheres.

Nor why the Sun and Moon move in relation to the Earth's sky.

Nor the other celestial bodies.

Can one of you Flat Earth believers please explain the above ^^^^^   I am curious to the FE understanding of these points.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:24:56 AM

The flat Earth model can't explain why both the Arctic and Antarctic regions experience periods of total sunlight or total darkness for complete seasons while the rest of the Earth experiences daily sun rises and sun sets during the same periods.

Nor the differences between the stars in the sky in the Northern and Southern hemispheres.

Can one of you Flat Earth believers please explain the above ^^^^^   I am curious to the FE understanding of these points.

Fake/hoaxed 24 hour sunlight video in Antarctica, all the videos are cut/edited or shot at the North pole.

Eclipse are cased by the Black Sun; a 3rd hidden celestial entity in our sky.

Not sure what the OP means by colour banding but dust and crap cause those nice sunsets.

Unknown what comets are, can you provide one for study?  Cheesy

The shallow angle of the sun at a distance explains sun lighting up the underside of clouds.

We're under a reflective dome that distorts light, the light bends as the stars rotate.

The Sun and Moon orbit above us, I can't say much more than what is observable to everybody.

As for other orbital bodies, I really don't know what the causes the phases of Venus...

I don't have all the answers however Earth is a flat motionless plane this much I do know.
stats

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:37:17 AM

Fake/hoaxed 24 hour sunlight video in Antarctica, all the videos are cut/edited or shot at the North pole.

Not sure what the OP means by colour banding but dust and crap cause those nice sunsets.

The shallow angle of the sun at a distance explains sun lighting up the underside of clouds.

We're under a reflective dome that distorts light, the light bends as the stars rotate.

The Sun and Moon orbit above us, I can't say much more than what is observable to everybody.

As for other orbital bodies, I really don't know what the causes the phases of Venus...

I don't have all the answers however Earth is a flat motionless plane this much I do know.

1 question....

If the videos shot of the total sunshine or darkness are faked and/or done in the arctic, how do you explain the tourists who venture to the Antarctic and witness this?

http://www.coolantarctica.com/Community/midwinter_antarctica.php

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:40:31 AM

1 question....

If the videos shot of the total sunshine or darkness are faked and/or done in the arctic, how do you explain the tourists who venture to the Antarctic and witness this?

Anybody who claims they witnessed the Sun do a 360 in Antarctica is a liar.
stats

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:59:58 AM

1 question....

That is a very uneducated answer without substance.

It certainly gives an achievable possibility to be tested.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:50:06 AM

1 question....

There are loads of folks who have witnessed the summer sun in Antarctica. One doesn't even have to stand outside for 24 hours to do it. There are buildings and vehicles with windows.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 10:15:28 AM

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/10/arts/sad-day-for-gotham-adam-west-who-played-batman-dies-at-88.html?_r=0

Lock the thread!

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:40:05 AM

1 question....

You can find multiple videos on youtube that explain Antarctica and the false claim that the Sun can been seen doing a 360 like at the north pole.
stats

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:49:49 AM

1 question....

You can find multiple videos on youtube that explain Antarctica and the false claim that the Sun can been seen doing a 360 like at the north pole.

Eyewitness accounts are a very different thing.

I would personally like to see a FE and GE couple visit the Antarctic for a complete viewing and see what really happens.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:56:57 AM

If you get Alex Sovu and the rest of the thieves at Black Arrow (named after the first British rocket into "outer space" and they use a black version of Adobe Photoshop's logo) to refund the money he stole from me and the rest of his customers and you've got a deal, I'll lock the thread.
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: