Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:18:21 AM

if you think earth is flat, then i have bad news for you.

If the Earth is a spinning ball in a vacuum then prove it.

I can't tell if you guys are trolling anymore haha.

There is insurmountable evidence that the world is round.

Several societies throughout history have come to that conclusion on their own accord without outside influence (Egyptians, Mayans, Greeks, etc.)

You should post this "insurmountable evidence" then, 300 pages and still no proof we're on a ball.

"I've got evidence" -notbatman.

Everyone stop replying, this guy's a troll. I'm sure with his sure "evidence", he'd be making headlines now right? Opening the eyes of the common folk to his "fact" that the earth is flat right??

Lmfao, the earth is round. Grow a brain

Flat Earth has made the news (B.o.b. & Shaq for eg.) also the earth is round and flat like a pizza. I'm sorry but you're the gullible retard here for believing the fucking lies then denying the facts when they're presented to you.
Because Shaq and Tila Tequila are the reliable scientific sources... 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:31:24 AM

Several societies throughout history have come to that conclusion on their own accord without outside influence (Egyptians, Mayans, Greeks, etc.)

You should post this "insurmountable evidence" then, 300 pages and still no proof we're on a ball.

Everyone stop replying, this guy's a troll. I'm sure with his sure "evidence", he'd be making headlines now right? Opening the eyes of the common folk to his "fact" that the earth is flat right??

Flat Earth has made the news (B.o.b. & Shaq for eg.) also the earth is round and flat like a pizza. I'm sorry but you're the gullible retard here for believing the fucking lies then denying the facts when they're presented to you.

My point is that the topic has made news hedlines you goof.
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:41:30 AM

My point is that the topic has made news hedlines you goof.
So what? Every single non-important bullshit can make headlines. If shaq would have said he believes in lizardmen and we live in the matrix, it would be also in the news. Also... It's a global conspiracy, but Shaq and Tila Tequila are allowed to say the thruth, but Stephen Hawking is not.
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:13:28 AM

Oh-oh guys, What things have I never heard before, that as it turned out the Earth became flat or was it flat? I do not even know what to say about this, but I still express my opinion that the Earth is still round and there is much evidence for this. The first is even that what a jet plane translated and flew around the Earth, flew off the dental point and landed at the same point.

I've got empirical evidence in the form of the output of an MPU-6000 over a 24 hour period that proves the Earth is not in motion. You claim to have evidence that contradicts this direct measurement? Well lets see it!

I suggest you take a look at this paper:

http://www.tkt.cs.tut.fi/research/nappo_files/Symposium_Gyro_Technology_2010_web.pdf

Pay particular attention to the Earth's angular velocity and the required sensitivity to measure the Earth's rotation, then go back and read the datasheet for the MPU-6000 that you provided. Still think your MPU-6000 is sensitive enough to detect the Earth's rotation?

On top of that, do you really think that your mobile phone application is designed with the appropriate code in place to calculate such small deviations over large periods?  Horses for courses my friend.

You're a fucking idiot dude, they claimed to have measured Earth's rotation with their crappy MEMS chip.

The shitheads who wrote that paper claim they measured Earth rotation with yesterday's MEMS gyro chip no less, the MPU-6050 in a new Samsung is much more sensitive. Now why are they shitheads, because the Earth is a flat motionless plane and they measured the aether drift with a 23.56 hours sidereal cycle.

You really are a special kind of stupid, aren't you!!!

The MEMs chip they used in their experiment had a sensitivity of +/- 100 deg/sec, while the chip in your phone is +/- 250 deg/sec which is 2.5 times less sensitive. That's even assuming you set it to its most sensitive setting given there are four configurable options.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:34:01 AM

Oh-oh guys, What things have I never heard before, that as it turned out the Earth became flat or was it flat? I do not even know what to say about this, but I still express my opinion that the Earth is still round and there is much evidence for this. The first is even that what a jet plane translated and flew around the Earth, flew off the dental point and landed at the same point.

I've got empirical evidence in the form of the output of an MPU-6000 over a 24 hour period that proves the Earth is not in motion. You claim to have evidence that contradicts this direct measurement? Well lets see it!

http://www.tkt.cs.tut.fi/research/nappo_files/Symposium_Gyro_Technology_2010_web.pdf

Pay particular attention to the Earth's angular velocity and the required sensitivity to measure the Earth's rotation, then go back and read the datasheet for the MPU-6000 that you provided. Still think your MPU-6000 is sensitive enough to detect the Earth's rotation?

On top of that, do you really think that your mobile phone application is designed with the appropriate code in place to calculate such small deviations over large periods?  Horses for courses my friend.

You're a fucking idiot dude, they claimed to have measured Earth's rotation with their crappy MEMS chip.

The shitheads who wrote that paper claim they measured Earth rotation with yesterday's MEMS gyro chip no less, the MPU-6050 in a new Samsung is much more sensitive. Now why are they shitheads, because the Earth is a flat motionless plane and they measured the aether drift with a 23.56 hours sidereal cycle.

The MEMs chip they used in their experiment had a sensitivity of +/- 100 deg/sec, while the chip in your phone is +/- 250 deg/sec which is 2.5 times less sensitive. That's even assuming you set it to its most sensitive setting given there are four configurable options.

Looks like you're the special kind of stupid here if you think a gyro spinning at 100 deg/sec is more sensative than one spinning at 250 deg/sec. 250 is the slowest setting for the mpu-6000 series BTW, the max is 2000 deg/sec.
TooQik

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:48:11 PM

Looks like you're the special kind of stupid here if you think a gyro spinning at 100 deg/sec is more sensative than one spinning at 250 deg/sec. 250 is the slowest setting for the mpu-6000 series BTW, the max is 2000 deg/sec.

Hahahahaha!!!!! Thank you, that made me laugh....seriously.

Which part of a MEMs gyroscope do you think is actually spinning???

Here's a link to help you understand gyro sensitivity:

https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/gyroscope/how-to-select-a-gyro

Pay attention to the part that says: "A good rule to remember: as the sensitivity increases, the range decreases."
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:01:10 PM

Pay attention to the part that says: "A good rule to remember: as the sensitivity increases, the range decreases."

You've already dug too deep to back pedal buddy, the mpu-6000 series is plenty sensitive to detect any rotation the Earth might be experiencing and it says we're not fucking moving.
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:35:13 PM

[nomad13666 sticking up for his boyfriend notbatman...]

Still at large nomad? Doctors will lock you up eventually!

stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:10:18 PM

You've already dug too deep to back pedal buddy, the mpu-6000 series is plenty sensitive to detect any rotation the Earth might be experiencing and it says we're not fucking moving.

I was enjoying this to and fro discussion, however, I think the comment above is a final admit of defeat.

There was intelligence points before it ended with Notbatman placing his fingers in his ears yelling "the mpu-6000 series is plenty sensitive to detect any rotation the Earth might be experiencing and it says we're not fucking moving" without evidence.

Please show more proof of your claims without throwing a tantrum.  Sad
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:50:27 PM

I was enjoying this to and fro discussion, however, I think the comment above is a final admit of defeat.

There was intelligence points before it ended with Notbatman placing his fingers in his ears yelling "the mpu-6000 series is plenty sensitive to detect any rotation the Earth might be experiencing and it says we're not fucking moving" without evidence.

Please show more proof of your claims without throwing a tantrum.  Sad

More proof, OK the experiment known as "Airy's Failure" proves the Earth is motionless and the stars are moving by using a water filled telescope to slow the speed of light.

MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:30:14 PM

More proof, OK the experiment known as "Airy's Failure" proves the Earth is motionless and the stars are moving by using a water filled telescope to slow the speed of light.

http://roundearthsense.blogspot.it/2016/03/16-experiment-known-asairys-failure.html

YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 05:11:12 PM

<interesting image width size, notbatman  Wink>

Water-filled telescopes were once all the rage, hence building them as giant bowls so to hold as much water as possible:

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:12:42 PM

http://roundearthsense.blogspot.it/2016/03/16-experiment-known-asairys-failure.html

He's already at the funny farm. How far out of the gene pool do you want him to go? I mean, let the poor joker live for a while.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:58:44 PM

Don't be a MiSKLaCH.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22

PS; Those are really nice shoes, MiSKLaCH. Do they make them for men, too?  Cheesy

PPS; Maybe try doing some curls and have a glass of milk once in awhile, Twiggy.  Cheesy

PPPS; Knock about 30% 50% 80% off the meth intake too, you maniacal fucking goof.  Cheesy

Then after you research flat earth at Youtube, research all the reasons FE is impossible. Once you have done this, you will be smart enough to get a job as an "astro-scientist" at NASA. If you only watch FE Youtube videos, you will get hooked on sci-fi movies.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 11:03:35 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 11:16:46 PM by YuTü.Co.in

If you only watch FE Youtube videos, you will get hooked on sci-fi movies.

"Nibiru! It's coming right at us!"

"In the name of Jesus, son of Jehovah, Fisher of Men, I now proclaim you all Flat-earthers.
To those watching at home, nobody was hurt during the demonstration
because gravity doesn't exist."

TooQik

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:31:02 AM

I post a link that highlights the point I'm making about gyro sensitivity, to which you say I'm back pedalling and then you avoid my "spinning" question entirely. Nice attempt to deflect the argument.

Two points I'd like to emphasize:

• The gyro in your phone isn't sensitive enough to measure the Earth's rotation.
  • You're too subjectively minded to accept when you're wrong.

Now, as you clearly think I'm incorrect in my understanding of how the sensitivity in gyros work, by all means show me a valid source of information that highlights this.
TooQik

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:36:06 AM

I think this whole thread should be re-titled and forever known as:

notbatman's Failure
XanderBits

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:26:10 AM

I don't believe that the earth is flat. If it is flat, can someone explain why we have an opposite time in other countries? Like its 12:00pm here and 12:00am on the other side. Then if there is a two sides of flat earth, why we cant see the edge when we travel to other nations?
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:05:54 AM

I don't believe that the earth is flat. If it is flat, can someone explain why we have an opposite time in other countries? Like its 12:00pm here and 12:00am on the other side. Then if there is a two sides of flat earth, why we cant see the edge when we travel to other nations?

Think of the Sun as a spotlight that only lights up one side, perspective and the atmosphere limit the distance light can travel. Also who says there's an edge? We're inside an enclosed world covered by an artifically constructed dome.
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:30:15 AM

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flat+earth+time+zones+explained
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: