Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:53:48 AM

Still waiting for a real photo of a planet or satellite in space.

Eat my shit, you fucking lame cunts.

Fuck your ball earth.

There are thousands of real photos on the internet. You just choose to believe they are fake. Thousands of the top scientific minds in the world, hundreds of astronauts, all in on some conspiracy to make everyone believe the world is round? To what end? If the world is truly flat, what difference would it make if everyone knew about it? Why the big secret? Where are the real photos of the edge of the flat earth? Where are the real photos of the dome that covers the real earth?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:55:55 AM

Fuck your ball earth.

There are thousands of real photos on the internet. You just choose to believe they are fake. Thousands of the top scientific minds in the world, hundreds of astronauts, all in on some conspiracy to make everyone believe the world is round? To what end? If the world is truly flat, what difference would it make if everyone knew about it? Why the big secret? Where are the real photos of the edge of the flat earth? Where are the real photos of the dome that covers the real earth?

I thought the navy had a don't ask, tell policy. Don't you think you might get in trouble for coming in here and waving the pride flag around like this?
stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:21:16 AM

Fuck your ball earth.

I thought the navy had a don't ask, tell policy. Don't you think you might get in trouble for coming in here and waving the pride flag around like this?

Is that the best you can do? So no legitimate rebuttal? Then you are definitely just trolling. Have fun with that.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:39:50 AM

Fuck your ball earth.

Is that the best you can do? So no legitimate rebuttal? Then you are definitely just trolling. Have fun with that.

1. Yes, thousands of faggots all in on a conspiracy.

2. The end game is hell on Earth.

3. The difference is everybody would be aware that the earth was created and we have a purpose other than serving faggots in hell.

4. It's a big secret because the globalists are faggots who do bad shit to people especially kids.

5. Photos of the ice wall i.e. the edge have been posted.

6. The dome can be indirectly observed via meteorological phenomenon such rainbows and halos.
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:01:16 AM

6. The dome can be indirectly observed via meteorological phenomenon such rainbows and halos.

Well, interesting stuff you wrote above... So, genius, how rainbows or halos relate to your fictionary "dome"?  Huh

Example: rainbows are well known meteorological phenomenons caused by the light of the sun being refracted by droplets of water acting as prisms.
White light, once reflected, refracted and dispersed, takes the form of a multicoloured arc or spectrum of light always appearing in the section of sky directly opposite the sun.

I'm wondering where is the relation with your imaginary dome... chances are you believe in the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow too...  Grin

Ok, I'm waiting for your reply!
/me grabs popcorns...  Roll Eyes

PS: I'll start posting bits of reality for you and your troll friends: https://twitter.com/Thom_astro/status/857188006146461696

stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:04:34 AM

Fuck your ball earth.

3. The difference is everybody would be aware that the earth was created and we have a purpose other than serving faggots in hell.

4. It's a big secret because the globalists are faggots who do bad shit to people especially kids.

1) Believable, but still a far stretch.

2) That's gonna happen regardless of the shape of the Earth.

3) Some of us believe the Earth was created... and is round. The two are not mutually exclusive.

4) Probably true, again regardless of the shape of the Earth.

5) Doesn't prove a thing. Are the Cliffs of Dover the other edge? The question remains, why has no one walked up to the edge and taken a picture looking down into the void?

6) Still ignoring all of the amateur (a.k.a. not government moles) hobbyists who have launched GoPros attached to weather balloons and taken video from miles above the Earth? Where was the dome? Where were the giant spot lights? Where was the flat Earth?

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:00:37 AM

Fuck your ball earth.

1) Believable, but still a far stretch.

2) That's gonna happen regardless of the shape of the Earth.

3) Some of us believe the Earth was created... and is round. The two are not mutually exclusive.

4) Probably true, again regardless of the shape of the Earth.

5) Doesn't prove a thing. Are the Cliffs of Dover the other edge? The question remains, why has no one walked up to the edge and taken a picture looking down into the void?

6) Still ignoring all of the amateur (a.k.a. not government moles) hobbyists who have launched GoPros attached to weather balloons and taken video from miles above the Earth? Where was the dome? Where were the giant spot lights? Where was the flat Earth?

Just want to mention that, while not all FE people believe the same, in your #5, some of them believe that there isn't any void, that the earth simply goes on for at least thousands of flat miles in every direction, and maybe forever.

notbatman has said, in at least one of his posts, that the dome overhead touches down about 6,000 miles out onto the ice sheet. This would make the dome at least about 37,000 miles in diameter. If the dome touched down at its circumference, it would be something like 18,500 miles high, at its center over the North Pole.

Just trying to give you a better picture of this that many of them believe.

You are doing a good job showing them that a lot of what they think doesn't have anything to do with flat earth, but might be applied to either globe earth or flat earth thinking.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:27:00 AM

Look at all those flat pictures the Cassini probe sent back.    Grin

Since OP didn't provide them, I will provide some since I love this stuff.  Tongue

For the rest of the Nasa Gallery >>>>> https://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/galleries/images/

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:32:06 AM

@bad the dome is an oblate hemisphereoid.
stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:09:13 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 01:33:40 PM by stevegreer

Just want to mention that, while not all FE people believe the same, in your #5, some of them believe that there isn't any void, that the earth simply goes on for at least thousands of flat miles in every direction, and maybe forever.

notbatman has said, in at least one of his posts, that the dome overhead touches down about 6,000 miles out onto the ice sheet. This would make the dome at least about 37,000 miles in diameter. If the dome touched down at its circumference, it would be something like 18,500 miles high, at its center over the North Pole.

You are doing a good job showing them that a lot of what they think doesn't have anything to do with flat earth, but might be applied to either globe earth or flat earth thinking.

Cool

Ok, that makes a little more sense. It's hard to figure out what they really believe because most of the posts have just been links to YouTube videos which I can't view on the ship (Because if you believe Nomad and NotBatman that is because apparently I am too busy sucking the Captain's dick to view them when in reality it is because YouTube is very bandwidth intensive, and bandwidth is in very limited supply for me. But I digress.) and childish name-calling, which, although humorous, does little to shore up their arguments.

Personally, I am convinced that the Earth is round. But I am not close-minded like many in the scientific community, and more so, Big Bang theory supporting evolutionists when debating creationists. So I actually enjoy hearing different beliefs when it comes to the creation (whether by some cosmic accident or a Supreme Being) of the Earth and the universe.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:03:34 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 02:23:30 PM by notbatman

Cool

Ok, that makes a little more sense. It's hard to figure out what they really believe because most of the posts have just been links to YouTube videos which I can't view on the ship (Because if you believe Nomad and NotBatman that is because apparently I am too busy sucking the Captain's dick to view them when in reality it is because YouTube is very bandwidth intensive, and bandwidth is in very limited supply for me. But I digress.) and childish name-calling, which, although humorous, does little to shore up their arguments.

Personally, I am convinced that the Earth is round. But I am not close-minded like many in the scientific community, and more so, Big Band theory supporting evolutionists when debating creationists. So I actually enjoy hearing different beliefs when it comes to the creation (whether by some cosmic accident or a Supreme Being) of the Earth and the universe.

Go talk to the guy who operates the missile fire control radar, ask him how far he can target his 2" pencil beam? Then figure out how he's able to target ships 150 miles away. Then go talk to the captain after you finish blowing him and ask why you do so many boxes all the time?
MiSKLaCH

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:04:00 PM

Personally, I am convinced that the Earth is round. But I am not close-minded like many in the scientific community, and more so, Big Band theory supporting evolutionists when debating creationists....

Sorry... your typo gave me a good laugh, I had to!  Grin Grin

stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:49:11 PM

Go talk to the guy who operates the missle fire control radar, ask him how far he can target his 2" pencil beam? Then figure out how he's able to target ships 150 miles away. Then go talk to the captain after you finish blowing him and ask why you do so many boxes all the time?

I don't have to ask the fire control radar guy anything because I already know. Surface search is short range (i.e., less than 30 nautical miles). You can't target surface ships 150 miles away because of the CURVATURE of the ROUND Earth, any ships that far away will be below the horizon. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that. Nice try though. Why do we do so many boxes all the time? Because we are assigned to patrol certain sectors in whatever operating area we are in. It's as simple as that.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:25:38 PM

Go talk to the guy who operates the missile fire control radar, ask him how far he can target his 2" pencil beam? Then figure out how he's able to target ships 150 miles away. Then go talk to the captain after you finish blowing him and ask why you do so many boxes all the time?

I don't have to ask the fire control radar guy anything because I already know. Surface search is short range (i.e., less than 30 nautical miles). You can't target surface ships 150 miles away because of the CURVATURE of the ROUND Earth, any ships that far away will be below the horizon. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that. Nice try though. Why do we do so many boxes all the time? Because we are assigned to patrol certain sectors in whatever operating area we are in. It's as simple as that.

Fail.

MiSKLaCH

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:33:30 PM

Fail.

PS: Reality: https://www.nasa.gov/feature/jpl/nasa-spacecraft-dives-between-saturn-and-its-rings

stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:35:37 PM

Fail.

What a profound response. Care to elaborate?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:47:08 PM

Fail.

What a profound response. Care to elaborate?

He doesn't realize that when radar sees ships way beyond the horizon, it's because they have requested the military to use H.A.A.R.P. to change the size of the atmosphere, so they can bounce the radar off the stratosphere to see things almost on the other side of the world.

Cool

Casy

Activity: 149
Merit: 22

🔴🔵 FoxMixer.com 🔵🔴

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 05:14:40 PM

Look at the horizon and note what you can see. Climb up a hill and look at the horizon again. If you can see farther, the earth cannot be flat.

BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:26:47 PM

Bloody hell. Alright then. Seeing as you heliocentrically-posited, space-brained mongoloids are failing miserably and can't present us with a real photo of a planet in space, maybe you imbecilic fucktards can succeed at this task instead:

Find and post a real photo of a satellite in space.

There's supposed to be thousands of them floating around in your alleged outer-space, and they're said to be way closer to earth than your supposed planets are, so it should be a piece of cake for you monkeys to find at least one real photo of a satellite floating around in space.

Search Google Images for 'real photos of satellites in space'.

And we still want to see a real photo of a planet in space as well, so put that shit up or shut the fuck up.

Thanks. We'll wait.

Socrates "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser"

debate.org
Profanities and banter can be useful methods of expression,
depending on the context and intent (and skill/playfulness used).
They can be fun ways to exchange ideas too. Very often, however,
they are used as a method to deflect facts that are difficult to refute,
or used as a desperate/weak attempt to counter a strong argument.
Overall, most people will resort to swearing and insults when they cannot
win a debate or argument without them. Furthermore, some people don't know
how to express their point of view without aggression due to problems in
their childhood history. An over-reliance on profanities and vernacular insults
is a serious limitation to an individual and their ability to express their
thoughts and feelings. Furthermore, I doubt such people are
very happy and/or content in life.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:23:02 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 07:28:22 PM by nomad13666

^^^ master debater

Please research Flat Earth:

1. Horizon always rises to eye level
2. Water always finds its level
3. Gyroscope’s always remain level throughout worldwide aeroplane flight travel
4. Polaris never moves from its position despite earths travel through space
5. No measurable curvature
6. Terminator line on the moon during daytime often does not coincide with suns directional light
7. Gravity is simply buoyancy & density
8. No photographic evidence of satellites
9. Questionable flight paths in southern hemisphere
10. Antarctic treaty forbids freedom of movement in Antarctic
11. Van Allen radiation belt makes space travel impossible
12. Water bubbles on ISS film footage
13. The Fake moon landing
14. The Sun & globe earth model contradictions

PS;

Search Google Images for 'NASA - real photos of planets in space'.

If you find something you think is a real photo of a planet, post it.

Thanks. We'll wait.

Still waiting.
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: