Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:08:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:55:57 AM

I dont really believe in flat earth, cause no one traveler meet the edge of earth anyway

Flat Earthers: "Duh ! Of course you can't reach the edge of the Earth, you                 (negative adjective)               (amusing noun), because of                           (insert insipid reasoning)"

Truer words could not be said.

In fact it wouldn't surprise me if they use this as their basic reply template.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ployfit

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:47:01 AM

Very interesting to see some of the people still thinks that earth is not flat. Of course it's flat. Look around, is there any slope around you? The highways, roads, buildings, everything is totally flat.

I also don't believe the earth is spinning around the sun. If it spinned that fast, everything would move. The buildings would not maintain their stability.
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:01:29 PM

Very interesting to see some of the people still thinks that earth is not flat. Of course it's flat. Look around, is there any slope around you? The highways, roads, buildings, everything is totally flat.

I also don't believe the earth is spinning around the sun. If it spinned that fast, everything would move. The buildings would not maintain their stability.
Yes, there is slope around me, but for fucks sake, Earth is fucking huge, you cant sense it in a 100 meters radius if you look around...
Believe it or not, the buildings are designed to maintain their stability. Also bridges. They have to defy the forces like the gravity for example. If the Earth would be flat, the gravity wouldn't exist, so WHY all buildings, bridges etc are designed considered the fucking gravity. Have you ever seen a blueprint in your life? Or a technical drawing? Architects using calcucaltions considering gravity to make that fucking building to stand.
ployfit

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:09:57 PM

Yes, there is slope around me, but for fucks sake, Earth is fucking huge, you cant sense it in a 100 meters radius if you look around...
Believe it or not, the buildings are designed to maintain their stability. Also bridges. They have to defy the forces like the gravity for example. If the Earth would be flat, the gravity wouldn't exist, so WHY all buildings, bridges etc are designed considered the fucking gravity. Have you ever seen a blueprint in your life? Or a technical drawing? Architects using calcucaltions considering gravity to make that fucking building to stand.

Earth is huge? Come on man it only takes 2 hours to go to nyc from jersey for instance. And do you know the reason why they consider gravity in their calculations? Because their fucking boss (the owners) probably believe in fucking geoid fallacy. The engineers and other workers are afraid of getting fired from the job. Othwise, no engineer and architect would use gravity since the earth is totally and perfectly flat. Or some of them consider gravity just in case, so that the building never collapses if the gravity would exist (even gravity does not exist). They just want to guarantee the stability of the building.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:10:51 PM

Of course the earth isn't a spinning globe. Take a tennis ball. Set it on the table. Turn it around one time in 24 hours. Is that spinning?

You FE retards are funny farm material.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:14:24 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 01:47:10 PM by BADecker

Earth is huge? Come on man it only takes 2 hours to go to nyc from jersey for instance. And do you know the reason why they consider gravity in their calculations? Because their fucking boss (the owners) probably believe in fucking geoid fallacy. The engineers and other workers are afraid of getting fired from the job. Othwise, no engineer and architect would use gravity since the earth is totally and perfectly flat. Or some of them consider gravity just in case, so that the building never collapses if the gravity would exist (even gravity does not exist). They just want to guarantee the stability of the building.

Gravity exists. Look it up in the dictionary. It's the stuff that causes everything to be held to the ground, or to fall when something not dense enough is below whatever is falling.

"Gravity" is a word. It has a definition. The definition describes something that all people use everyday. If you want to start your own language by elimination of the word gravity, say what you are doing.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
flekkelek

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:23:13 PM

Well, you are fucking retarded, if you think all Architect companies are using gravity only because they are forced to use it as the part of the great great nasa conspiracy.
>consider gravity just in case
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Jesus Fucking Christ... Just in case gravity.... You really don't know how designing and production work, do you? They will LEAVE evertyhing out what is not needed to reduce the costs... So a just in case gravity thing would skyrocket the prices according to a non-gravity proof product.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:47:51 PM

flat earths become a viral for last years that I know, but I really dont believe on thats statement cause no one fall from earth and goes to another world
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:54:11 PM

imagen the earth is flat and fly maybe under the earth there is atlas who keep earth still .
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:29:31 PM

Gravity exists. Look it up in the dictionary. It's the stuff that causes everything to be held to the ground, or to fall when something not dense enough is below whatever is falling.

"Gravity" is a word. It has a definition. The definition describes something that all people use everyday. If you want to start your own language by elimination of the word gravity, say what you are doing.

Cool

Dude, one doesn't simply move the goal posts around like that.

You've stated that you know there's aether, this leaves one and only one possible interpretation of the M&M experiment. I'll give you a hint: it doesn't involve the theories of a certain Romanian Jew. It's time to say goodbye to gravity.
flekkelek

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:41:53 PM

Cool

You've stated that you know there's aether, this leaves one and only one possible interpretation of the M&M experiment. I'll give you a hint: it doesn't involve the theories of a certain Romanian Jew. It's time to say goodbye to gravity.
We know already the photons. Wink I think you have no idea what Aether was thought to be. Aether doens't exist, that's why we call the m&m experiment a FAILED experiment. Of course the Earth is motionless if you want to measure its speed compared to a nonexisting thing. Oh c'mon, you really can't come up with a SUCCESSFUL experiment? Cheesy Leave this aether thing alone already...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:57:56 PM

Cool

https://i.imgur.com/er5gA0q.jpg

Dude, I'm not into sports. So I don't move goal posts. However, I am great at moving forum posts.

Aether interpretation doesn't rely on M&M experimentation.

Gravity by any other name is still gravity to those who want to use that word.

Cool

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:11:10 PM

Cool

Dude, I'm not into sports. So I don't move goal posts. However, I am great at moving forum posts.

Cool

You don't get to have your cake and eat it too, M&M proves the Earth is motionless.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:29:37 PM

Cool

Cool

You don't get to have your cake and eat it too, M&M proves the Earth is motionless.

You don't seem to realize, do you, that if I eat my cake, I'll have it better than any other way.

M&M is not necessarily the final authority on aether. Simple parallel universe theory points at other explanations.

Cool

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:16:45 AM

Cool

Cool

You don't seem to realize, do you, that if I eat my cake, I'll have it better than any other way.

M&M is not necessarily the final authority on aether. Simple parallel universe theory points at other explanations.

Cool

I'm not saying that M&M is the final authority on aether, I'm saying that aether forces ones and only one interpretation of the experiment; the Earth is motionless.

Now, put the cake down and walk away slowly!
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3485

born once atheist

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:42:48 AM

My goodness!! If this thread isn't the perfect  demonstration of Poe's Law, I don't know what is.
BTW... yo BADecker! keep up the great work...  you are being played like a fuckin violin my friend!
but hey, i know this is your thing.... Cheers!!! (burp)

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 04:38:45 AM

very hard to subscribe to the flat earth theory but also hard to confirm a spherical Earth until we ourselves can see the big picture by going up.

of course i tend to believe what the school taught me, but as you age you will know things and the world sometimes can be unfair.

This will definitely be a debate that will last for ages.  Wink

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:23:45 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

I'm not saying that M&M is the final authority on aether, I'm saying that aether forces ones and only one interpretation of the experiment; the Earth is motionless.

Now, put the cake down and walk away slowly!

The earth IS motionless, relative to itself. And that is all the experiment shows us.

Besides, I already had pie. Keep your silly cake.

Cool

nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:08:32 AM

Enjoy your BobLawblaw cake, BADecker.

Everyone else > RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:41:09 AM

Whoever you are, you might be a flat earth person.
You might be an average guy or gal who understands a little about flat earth.
You might even be an amateur scientist and find the FE points fascination.
Perhaps you understand flat earth very well.

But is that the kind of obnoxious guy you want in your ranks, one who constantly posts things like the previous post, because he isn't smart enough to answer points against the flat earth idea?

Of all the filth in various parts of this forum - most of it isn't very bad - the above post is evidence of the worst of it. Is that the kind of guy you want on your side in the FE movement?

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: