Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:54:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:10:03 PM

You proxy of the Enemy, aka cheap sell-out can shove your Religion you know where.

Which enemy is that ? Logic and reason ?!

Fuck off you tree-dwelling inbred-nigger.

Don't worry about him. He's more like an aphid in his tree-dwelling. A little bug spray will take care of him.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:24:01 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 04:38:08 PM by notbatman

Fuck off, both M&M and Airy's Failure (keyword here is failure), prove the Earth is motionless. As for Sagnac's interferometer measurements at 10% of the predicted velocity of Earth's rotation and with a sidereal cycle they most certainly do not prove the Earth is rotating but that there's an aether drift.

So yes, we've done this dance before and you're still on the losing side of the argument, faggot.

Your ability to draw conclusions from data is right up there with your ability to will over people using your eloquent terms of endearment for others who don't share your point of view.

First you state that Michelson-Morley's and Airy's experiments prove that the Earth is motionless, then you go on that Sagnac's experiment proves that there's an aether drift. Your failure here is that if there is an aether drift then the Earth is moving through this aether and your two statements contradict each other.

[...snip...] I made a minor edit; M&M actually measured the aether drift (10% predicted velocity), I believe they used Sagnac's interferometer.[...snip...]

Again, if the experiment proves an aether drift then it proves the Earth is moving.

Lastly, Sagnac didn't perform his experiment until the early 1900s and yet you believe that Michelson and Morley used his version of interferometer back in 1887??? Lift your game son.

Sagnac's experiment proves the aether using an interferometer and discredits the relativistic interpretation of Michaelson & Morley's experiment. M&M's experiment proves the Earth is motionless using a similar interferometer.

That's what I got and you're not going to beat it even if I get a bit mixed up without all the documents in front of me on my phone.

Also the aether drift cycle is 23h 56m, that's sidereal time and it's the stars that are in motion; Airy's Failure proves this empirically. The aether drift is the aether in motion, it has properties like a liquid crystal.

I've got three peer reviewed repeatable experiments that when taken together prove empirically that the Earth is motionless.

You have to ignore Sagnac's results, say there are waves in nothing and claim Airy's failure is an aberration to maintain that the Earth is moving. Go fuck your mother.

I'm not questioning the validity of the three experiments, nor their outcomes, as you say, they are peer reviewed and repeatable experiments. What I am questioning is your conclusions from the results and your inability to do this objectively.

All three experiments failed to provide evidence of an aether. Now you can draw a number of conclusions from this:

• There is no aether.
  • The Earth is not moving through the aether.
  • The Earth and the aether move together in such a way as to cause zero aether wind (drag/drift).
  • The experiment was flawed.

We can rule out the last conclusion as many others have reviewed the experiments and stated that they should work.

Given that you believe that the aether exists you should be able to see that both the second and third options are valid conclusions for an Earth and aether model, but given that you're pushing a flat Earth model you subjectively choose option two as it suits your needs rather than actually proving the Earth to be motionless.

Something that puzzles me is why you would believe in an aether in the first place. The aether was proposed as a medium for light to travel through in the vacuum of outer space. If you're a flat Earth believer you don't need the presence of an aether for light to travel through as the entirety of the Earth's atmosphere is contained within the dome.

If you claim there's no aether then you have to accept Einstein's relativistic interpretation of the M&M experiment. Einstein's relativistic interpretation claims there's waves in nothing, that's like dividing by zero. Go fuck yourself kike.

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:09:24 PM

^ Thanks for quoting however, I made a minor edit; M&M actually measured the aether drift (10% predicted velocity), I believe they used Sagnac's interferometer.

Also stop with the Relativity bullshit, big E was a kike and his theory literally saved the world i.e. the M&M Experiment had proven the Earth motionless and Relativity saved the globe by explaining away the empirical results with an absurd ass backwards theory of waves in nothing.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wBzqOa9y02I/hqdefault.jpg

Until you start to realize that the earth is a globe, and...
... the aether is a solid with ...
... a bunch of parallel universes occupying it...
... all out of phase with each other...
... thereby creating the appearance of space...

... you are going to keep on missing some of the greatest aspects of the aether.

Cool

There's a difference between you and me that is that I understand the quaternion based vector calculus that Maxwell devised to explain electromagnetism. You're just full of it dude, you have no clue what the aether is.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5d/3b/99/5d3b99ad88627616ae389fb1415ce66e.jpg

Good. Then you know that Maxwell's work is just theory. Isn't it about time that you admit that flat earth has not even been recognized as theory? Why? Because there is proof that the earth is a globe. Go ahead and understand the theory. But if you understand it the same way you understand flat earth, all you are doing is understanding science fiction.

Cool

BADecker,  but Bible says Earth is flat.

FE model matches exactly what is described in the Bible.  Firmament, waters above and below, when Jesus will come back EVERYONE on Earth will see him,  heavens will open and he will kinda drop on the elevator, there was a piece about the tallest tree where you can see all the world to the edges (Antarctica on the flat model I assume).

So how can you believe in the Bible but not believe in the FE model?  Just curious.

FE model matches perfectly the Bronze Age model described in the Bible. 

For the simple reason that, anybody, as a simple person, living in his/her simple life, would see exactly the same thing on either a flat earth or a globe earth. God was writing for simple people... people who at the time had no scientific knowledge. If God had explained earth to them in the scientific way, they wouldn't have understood. Nowadays we have been able to explain globe earth to ourselves in ways that we understand.

The point is, you and I can go out and look at the sky and the ground, right now, and see the same thing that would be seen on either a flat earth or a globe earth. That is the thing that God describes for people... not the thing that they would see if they understood science, nor the thing that they would see if they were a hundred-thousand miles off into space.

Cool

Oh, I think we did more than that.  We have essentially invalided all of the science in the Bible.  

- The universe was not created in 6 days
- Earth does not have a dome above it
- Earth is not 6000 years old
- Global flood 4000 years ago did not happen
- Genetic variation is not due to a massive incest starting with Adam and Eve, it is a result of evolution over millions of years
- we have evolved from other primates, and we were not created from dirt by some spirit (I do not even know what that means)
- women were not created from the rib bone

We have explained how the universe was started, how galaxies, stars, solar system have (and are) forming.  We have found other planets in other solar systems.  We have started a project to ultimately send small nano spaceships to the closest star 4 light years away, we have detected gravitational waves, we have discovered and observed matter at the subatomic level, the list goes on...

I think you are selectively cherry picking science like you are cherry picking your Bible.

I urge you to cherry pick science, eventually, you will understand that the Bible is a collection of Bronze Age nonsense. It is literary work.

You can't invalidate the ultimate Logos. Ignorance of Logos is darkness. Flat earth truth can help you here significantly. Many atheists worldwide are now accepting flat earth truth and a Creator.

-The so called "universe" does not exist. In the beginning Creator created heavens and the earth. Plane earth with dome over it and with sun, moon and the stars inside the dome, that is it, plain and simple.
-Earth probably is not 6000 years old as it is not stated anywhere in the Word. But does it state that heavens are of old, very old, so in the end it really does not matter much.
-Global flood did happened. More than 70% of earth is covered in water, makes perfect sense, also described in the Word. Do not forget the rainbow, ultimate proof for you to see it with your own eyes.
-Evolution is a myth, a fairy tale made for grownups. Without heliocentric model there would be no evolution in place mentioned ever. Flat earth destroys that fairy tale.
-All other points connected with evolution are therefore obsolete.
-First woman was created as it is stated in the Word.

Bonus: White House knows the earth is flat, no globe was found there: https://youtu.be/jvBvx9zB1VI?t=8m7s
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:01:11 PM

lol I do not even know how to react to a topic with flat ground. I always think that here they are joking, but they do not speak seriously.

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22

Condemnation without proper investigation is worse.    Cool

Badecker, you are making here fool out of yourself. Please stop before you will do even more damage to yourself. Rather go and study The Word. And then after you learned, come back.

Over 120 scriptures support the geocentric design of the plane earth. Ball earth is fictitious, it does not exist.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:37:41 PM

lol I do not even know how to react to a topic with flat ground. I always think that here they are joking, but they do not speak seriously.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH

Condemnation without proper investigation is worse.    Cool

Badecker, you are making here fool out of yourself. Please stop before you will do even more damage to yourself. Rather go and study The Word. And then after you learned, come back.

Over 120 scriptures support the geocentric design of the plane earth. Ball earth is fictitious, it does not exist.

Oh, thank you so much for your wonderful words of support for me... by trying to keep me from making a fool of myself. Like you are a friend of mind.  Grin

You are missing the point about the Scriptures that you are talking about. Have you never heard of such things a parables, idioms, allegories, figurative speaking, symbolism, metaphors, etc.? Get back into Scripture and see that the things being spoken in these places are spoken metaphorically. They are not to be taken as literal structure of the earth.

As I have said before, you could live on a flat earth, or you could live on a globe earth. On either one, go outside on a flat land and look at the ground and look at the sky. What you will see one both is flat land with a dome above it. Did you catch that? YOU WILL SEE THE SAME THING ON BOTH.

The Bible was written for all people, not only for scientists and astronomers who happened to find out that the earth is a globe.

If the Bible said something like, "Go out and stand on the flat land and see that the earth is a globe," who would believe it? Tell the people what they see on both a flat earth and a globe earth. Then let them find out the science that the earth is a globe if they want.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:41:44 PM

Jesuits and the Global Conspiracy
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22+jesuit+conspiracy
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:08:42 PM

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH

Oh, thank you so much for your wonderful words of support for me... by trying to keep me from making a fool of myself. Like you are a friend of mind.  Grin

You are missing the point about the Scriptures that you are talking about. Have you never heard of such things a parables, idioms, allegories, figurative speaking, symbolism, metaphors, etc.? Get back into Scripture and see that the things being spoken in these places are spoken metaphorically. They are not to be taken as literal structure of the earth.

As I have said before, you could live on a flat earth, or you could live on a globe earth. On either one, go outside on a flat land and look at the ground and look at the sky. What you will see one both is flat land with a dome above it. Did you catch that? YOU WILL SEE THE SAME THING ON BOTH.

The Bible was written for all people, not only for scientists and astronomers who happened to find out that the earth is a globe.

If the Bible said something like, "Go out and stand on the flat land and see that the earth is a globe," who would believe it? Tell the people what they see on both a flat earth and a globe earth. Then let them find out the science that the earth is a globe if they want.

Cool

You forget to mention that Bible was written by people from the Bronze Age.  They wrote what they knew.

If God in his ultimate wisdom made them write in a simple language why did he tell them to write the nonsense about the 6 days creation and firmament water above and below nonsense?

Why talk about the flood, not wearing two types of clothing, touching people's genitals etc. Why tell people to kill gays and people who work on sabbath?

It is written the way it is written because Bronze Age people wrote it without any input from God.

You forget the major point that entropy has affected everything more than at Bronze Age times. So, they were smarter than we are.

Cool

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:29:27 PM

Go fuck yourself kike.
he kind only crawling into
You first, nigger.

My Moorish ancestor is hurt, we wuz kangz n shiet you know.

BTW being a fag is a mental disorder caused by child abuse, the brain gets hardwired so crawling into an oven is really the only kind of treatment that's been proven to work.
Abrams_PM

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:32:47 PM

At least all the words to flat ground sound just ridiculous all my life I know that there are god spaces other planets and our earth is round so something else to study and understand does not make sense.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:49:30 PM

BTW being a fag is a mental disorder caused by child abuse

LOL. No child abuse here, but if you say so. Why don't you see if praying the gay away for me works, nigger.

BTW, still haven't provided me one peer-reviewed scientific paper that proves the Earth is flat.

Just one. That's all I ask.

Sorry, but I've got it from multiple sources including the horse.

As for peer reviewed "flat earth" well I gave you peer reviewed "motionless earth", heliocentrism is fucked and a motionless globe is beyond ridiculous.

TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:43:04 AM

I'm not questioning the validity of the three experiments, nor their outcomes, as you say, they are peer reviewed and repeatable experiments. What I am questioning is your conclusions from the results and your inability to do this objectively.

All three experiments failed to provide evidence of an aether. Now you can draw a number of conclusions from this:

• There is no aether.
  • The Earth is not moving through the aether.
  • The Earth and the aether move together in such a way as to cause zero aether wind (drag/drift).
  • The experiment was flawed.

We can rule out the last conclusion as many others have reviewed the experiments and stated that they should work.

Given that you believe that the aether exists you should be able to see that both the second and third options are valid conclusions for an Earth and aether model, but given that you're pushing a flat Earth model you subjectively choose option two as it suits your needs rather than actually proving the Earth to be motionless.

Something that puzzles me is why you would believe in an aether in the first place. The aether was proposed as a medium for light to travel through in the vacuum of outer space. If you're a flat Earth believer you don't need the presence of an aether for light to travel through as the entirety of the Earth's atmosphere is contained within the dome.

If you claim there's no aether then you have to accept Einstein's relativistic interpretation of the M&M experiment. Einstein's relativistic interpretation claims there's waves in nothing, that's like dividing by zero. Go fuck yourself kike.

[img width=314[/img]

The existence, or lack of, an aether is only relevant to understanding a heliocentric model, so why is the presence of an aether so important to your flat Earth model?

Your thinking is also short sighted. You think that you have to believe in either an aether model or Einstein's theories. There's a third option; produce an alternative theory to explain the phenomenon. This is the backbone of Science, coming up with new or improved ideas to explain how things work and then designing experiments to prove or disprove the theory.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:52:58 AM

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH

Cool

You forget to mention that Bible was written by people from the Bronze Age.  They wrote what they knew.

If God in his ultimate wisdom made them write in a simple language why did he tell them to write the nonsense about the 6 days creation and firmament water above and below nonsense?

Why talk about the flood, not wearing two types of clothing, touching people's genitals etc. Why tell people to kill gays and people who work on sabbath?

It is written the way it is written because Bronze Age people wrote it without any input from God.

You forget the major point that entropy has affected everything more than at Bronze Age times. So, they were smarter than we are.

Cool

I think we are done here if you think slavery and killing gays and children or cutting women hands because they touched someone's junk is a smart  thing to do.

Writers of the Bible were imbeciles.  Primitive, vengeful, misogynistic, homophobic, ignorant imbeciles.

It's because they wrote what God told them that makes them smarter than everybody else.

Cool

Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 05:33:47 AM

The best reason that I can say the Earth is round is because every single reputable scientist in existence will tell you that without hesitation, unless you find some pseudoscientific shill which I'm sure there are a few of in the world (but basically none).

Shockingly, the whole world isn't against you and it's not conspiring with schemes taking trillions of dollars to pretend that the Earth is round for no reason.  The Earth being flat is just a paranoid claim.

PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:57:48 AM

Who even came up with an idea or a theory of flat land? Who is the inspiration for such madness? My entire conscious life was with thoughts of other worlds and planets.
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:31:31 AM

If Earth truly were a spinning ball, no one would be talking about it being flat and stationary.

Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

See also:
Zisove28

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:10:27 AM

Who even came up with an idea or a theory of flat land? Who is the inspiration for such madness? My entire conscious life was with thoughts of other worlds and planets.
And far away are you going to come to the spaces? As they say, you need to believe your own eyes, not the tales of other people.
o0‡0o

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

Have faith.

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:34:02 AM

Who even came up with an idea or a theory of flat land? 
Which sound mind would believe water sticks to the underside of a Ball oblate sphere which
rotates 1038 miles per hour and
moves at 66600 miles per hour around the Sun and
moves 483000 miles per hour through the Milky Way and
go around the great Attractor at 1400000 miles per Hour.

Who is the inspiration for such madness?

My entire conscious life was with thoughts of other worlds and planets other Geo Thermal Pockets.

Neighbours have been and are visiting us regularly.
Ex Defense Minister of Canada

Most Frogs spent the entire life in a single Pond, others manage to go past the Gatekeepers and visit neighbours.

Get used to it.
Drago2016

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:45:47 AM

I never thought about what the Earth really can be flat. I can not believe who that we are. We have been misled. Perhaps there is an explanation for this. For what purpose does the school teach information from a young age in this format.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:37:04 PM

If Earth truly were a spinning ball, no one would be talking about it being flat and stationary.

Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

See also:

People talk about anything. Nigerian email scammers make money off naive people. Maybe we can get a bunch of naive people to believe in flat earth. If we can get enough of them, we can apply for minority status from Government, and get free money.

Actually, we don't need to believe in flat earth. All we need to do is SAY that we believe in flat earth.

If we say it long enough and loud enough, people will start to notice.

Cool

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:58:18 PM

Which sound mind would believe water sticks to the underside of a Ball oblate sphere which
rotates 1038 miles per hour and
moves at 66600 miles per hour around the Sun and
moves 483000 miles per hour through the Milky Way and
go around the great Attractor at 1400000 miles per Hour.

You're right, its more believable that we are all living inside of a snow globe. With water surrounding us on the outside of that dome. The sun and moon nothing more than spot lights on pendulums. Stars and planets nothing more than paintings on the dome. I suppose we should also believe in superman since someone has to fly up there and maintain all this for the past 5000 or so years..

Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: