Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:17:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 [538] 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:51:36 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 01:46:42 PM by Astargath

^^^ There are many translations of that passage (Job 37:18), I chose the NIV version because it references the colour and the fact it's a mirror.

If I claim to have a heart of gold are you going to call me out because it's mussel tissue you absolute faggot? Learn to reading comprehension; the passage is clearly making a comparison.

If those passages were so clear you wouldn't have 100 different translations, was god not smart enough to leave no room for interpretation? Also, how come most religious people do not believe in a flat earth? Don't you see your delusion? But hey, if it's a mirror, it should be really easy to prove, a telescope or a rocket and a camera can easily prove it.

^^^ I've proven the Earth is motionless using physical experiments already on the books (Michaelson & Morley, Airy, Sagnac and Dufour & Prunier) and it's proof beyond a reasonable doubt; the globe and heliocentric model are physically impossible.

If you want photographs of the dome go ask the US military as they took plenty during Operation Fishbowl; my cellphone camera with its LED flash just isn't up to the task. Another way abybody can know there's a mirrored dome is by looking at rainbows, they can't form without a mirror and their curvature proves the mirror is concave.

So there are always indirect ways to check it but never direct, I don't see how hard it is to photograph a mirror or prove its existence directly. Why do I have to ask the military lol.

And for fucks sake, learn how a rainbow works, my god, don't you have google? https://science.howstuffworks.com/nature/climate-weather/storms/rainbow2.htm

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LordCOmmaNder2

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:59:57 PM

haha i will never beleved it
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

You smell like shit BTW, you should do something about it.

your device has a smell card eh?  interesting...
Glad I don't have one, otherwise everytime I'd come to peruse this ridiculous thread for shits and giggles,
I'd be overcome with the stink of pure bullshit...

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
ThePowerOfCrypto1

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

it would be cool thow
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:47:46 AM

^^^ There are many translations of that passage (Job 37:18), I chose the NIV version because it references the colour and the fact it's a mirror.

If I claim to have a heart of gold are you going to call me out because it's mussel tissue you absolute faggot? Learn to reading comprehension; the passage is clearly making a comparison.

If those passages were so clear you wouldn't have 100 different translations, was god not smart enough to leave no room for interpretation? Also, how come most religious people do not believe in a flat earth? Don't you see your delusion? But hey, if it's a mirror, it should be really easy to prove, a telescope or a rocket and a camera can easily prove it.

^^^ I've proven the Earth is motionless using physical experiments already on the books (Michaelson & Morley, Airy, Sagnac and Dufour & Prunier) and it's proof beyond a reasonable doubt; the globe and heliocentric model are physically impossible.

If you want photographs of the dome go ask the US military as they took plenty during Operation Fishbowl; my cellphone camera with its LED flash just isn't up to the task. Another way abybody can know there's a mirrored dome is by looking at rainbows, they can't form without a mirror and their curvature proves the mirror is concave.

So there are always indirect ways to check it but never direct, I don't see how hard it is to photograph a mirror or prove its existence directly. Why do I have to ask the military lol.

And for fucks sake, learn how a rainbow works, my god, don't you have google? https://science.howstuffworks.com/nature/climate-weather/storms/rainbow2.htm

I call bullshit faggot!

If what this (((MSM))) propaganda outlet says is true then there should be some kind of proof the theory they're promoting is true. Since I'm a Google imbecile show me some examples of a rainbow being created indoors under artificial light with nothing but water droplets, no mirrors, no sunlight/daylight, because I can't fucking find any.

Astargath

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:39:48 PM

I call bullshit faggot!

If what this (((MSM))) propaganda outlet says is true then there should be some kind of proof the theory they're promoting is true. Since I'm a Google imbecile show me some examples of a rainbow being created indoors under artificial light with nothing but water droplets, no mirrors, no sunlight/daylight, because I can't fucking find any.

How do you expect to reproduce those conditions indoors? It would be extremely hard just to get a bright enough light without, I don't know, burning your house down? If your claim is that we live surrounded by a fucking huge mirror dome, go ahead and fucking prove it, such an outrageous claim would have extremely evident proof. Send a rocket to hit the top of the dome with a camera or go to the edge with a plane where you don't need to fly too high to encounter the supposed dome.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:59:45 PM

I call bullshit faggot!

[1]How do you expect to reproduce those conditions indoors? [2]It would be extremely hard just to get a bright enough light without, I don't know, burning your house down? [3]If your claim is that we live surrounded by a fucking huge mirror dome, go ahead and fucking prove it, such an outrageous claim would have extremely evident proof. [4]Send a rocket to hit the top of the dome with a camera or go to the edge with a plane where you don't need to fly too high to encounter the supposed dome.

CLAIM:

"When white sunlight hits a collection of raindrops at a fairly low angle, you can see the component colors red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet -- a rainbow."

Source:  https://science.howstuffworks.com/nature/climate-weather/storms/rainbow2.htm --> https://s.hswstatic.com/gif/rainbow-raindrop.jpg
Archive: http://archive.is/MfepY

Conditions needed to reproduce CLAIM indoors:
   a) White light @ 10,000 lumens.
   b) Water droplet.

Your claim that it's hard to get a bright enough light indoors without involving the fire department is demonstrably false.

EXAMPLE:

Source: eBay.

The fact rainbows require a reflective surface to be produced is "extremely evident proof" of a giant mirror.

PROOF:

Source: http://onetimethrough.com/how-to-make-rainbows-at-home/ --> http://onetimethrough.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Mirrors-in-Water-Make-Rainbows.jpg
http://archive.is/Vppji

How the fuck does a burger flipping goyim slave ever hope to build/buy a rocket and launch it 3,000 miles into the sky?

Also, what about the fact the air gets so thin at around 1,000 miles that only a giant balloon could hold up a few pounds at that altitude. Rockets don't work beyond a certain altitude as there's nothing to push against but air that's too thin to hold up a multi-ton object.

CONCLUSION:

Those claiming to be Jews control all major media propaganda sources such as (((science.howstuffworks.com))) and use it to promote and support their lies.

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." -- Revelation 2:9
Astargath

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:36:40 PM

I call bullshit faggot!

[1]How do you expect to reproduce those conditions indoors? [2]It would be extremely hard just to get a bright enough light without, I don't know, burning your house down? [3]If your claim is that we live surrounded by a fucking huge mirror dome, go ahead and fucking prove it, such an outrageous claim would have extremely evident proof. [4]Send a rocket to hit the top of the dome with a camera or go to the edge with a plane where you don't need to fly too high to encounter the supposed dome.

CLAIM:

"When white sunlight hits a collection of raindrops at a fairly low angle, you can see the component colors red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet -- a rainbow."

Source:  https://science.howstuffworks.com/nature/climate-weather/storms/rainbow2.htm --> https://s.hswstatic.com/gif/rainbow-raindrop.jpg

b) Water droplet.

Your claim that it's hard to get a bright enough light indoors without involving the fire department is demonstrably false.

EXAMPLE:

The fact rainbows require a reflective surface to be produced is "extremely evident proof" of a giant mirror.

PROOF:

Source: http://onetimethrough.com/how-to-make-rainbows-at-home/ --> http://onetimethrough.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Mirrors-in-Water-Make-Rainbows.jpg

How the fuck does a burger flipping goyim slave ever hope to build/buy a rocket and launch it 3,000 miles into the sky?

Also, what about the fact the air gets so thin at around 1,000 miles that only a giant balloon could hold up a few pounds at that altitude. Rockets don't work beyond a certain altitude as there's nothing to push against but air that's too thin to hold up a multi-ton object.

CONCLUSION:

Those claiming to be Jews control all major media propaganda sources such as (((science.howstuffworks.com))) and use it to promote and support their lies.

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." -- Revelation 2:9

You need sunlight to create a rainbow outdoors, no one said anything about 10.000 lumens, you just made that up.

3. The fact that there is no physical or photographic evidence of a fucking huge mirror above our heads for thousands of years is proof it probably isn't there you knucklehead.

4. There are hundreds of rocket launches, they never hit the mirror.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:25:48 AM

^^^ The sun is a 10,000 lumen light source, I didn't make that shit up. Also I posted a link to instructions on making a rainbow indoors without sunlight/daylight and included a photo; you need a mirror.

You've got no fucking argument; the only person who needs to be punched in the head is you.
Astargath

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

^^^ The sun is a 10,000 lumen light source, I didn't make that shit up. Also I posted a link to instructions on making a rainbow indoors without sunlight/daylight and included a photo; you need a mirror.

You've got no fucking argument; the only person who needs to be punched in the head is you.

First: The Wikipedia article says a surface perpendicular to the sun’s rays, at earth distance, is receiving 128000 lux — i.e. 128000 lumens per square meter. That's not the only characteristics of the sun though. Yes, you can make a rainbow inside with a mirror, however that doesn't mean you need a mirror to make any rainbow ever.

https://waterstories.nestle-waters.com/environment/how-does-a-rainbow-form/
http://www.physicsclassroom.com/class/refrn/Lesson-4/Rainbow-Formation
https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/learning/rainbows/how-are-rainbows-formed
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow

You have got no fucking proof that there is a giant mirror above our heads.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
eatwhatyoukill

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

do you still believe in it??? rubbish  Smiley
bitwoithzie

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

Not possible. Can't think about it.
Preston201

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

I think the earth is spherical because there are many assumptions made by the most advanced scientists, now many people want to be on the planet to visit. And this was intended in the future.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:01:19 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 03:31:00 PM by notbatman

everything that flat earth proves is real, but about the dome and daylight does not make sense

@Widyastuti
What exactly does not make sense with the firmament-dome and a daylight?

^^^ I have reason to believe the dome (firmament) is made from a nickel-iron damascus type steel with a reflective crystalline oxide "glass" layer that's gold in colour. The following is a cross-section piece of the dome that fell out of the sky, both the extra-long steel grains and parts of the oxide layer can be seen:

"Can you join him in spreading out the skies, hard as a mirror of cast bronze?" -- Job 37:18

Rofl, you have reason to believe its made of nickel-iron but the passage you quote clearly says bronze, how does that make any sense? You take some things literally and ignore others... Just as Genesis does, the book of Job is speaking metaphorically, for example, windows in the heavens (Gen. 7:11) which wouldn't mean there are literal windows there.

''27    For he draws up the drops of water;

they distill his amist in brain,''

You think god himself is making rain?

[RE-POST]

If you want photographs of the dome go ask the US military as they took plenty during Operation Fishbowl; my cellphone camera with its LED flash just isn't up to the task. [PROOF] --> Another way abybody can know there's a mirrored dome is by looking at rainbows, they can't form without a mirror and their curvature proves the mirror is concave. <-- [PROOF]

I call bullshit faggot!

CLAIM:

b) Water droplet.

EXAMPLE:

PROOF:

CONCLUSION:

You need sunlight to create a rainbow outdoors, no one said anything about 10.000 lumens, you just made that up.

3. The fact that there is no physical or photographic evidence of a fucking huge mirror above our heads for thousands of years is proof it probably isn't there you knucklehead.

4. There are hundreds of rocket launches, they never hit the mirror.

First: The Wikipedia article says a surface perpendicular to the sun’s rays, at earth distance, is receiving 128000 lux — i.e. 128000 lumens per square meter. That's not the only characteristics of the sun though. Yes, you can make a rainbow inside with a mirror, however that doesn't mean you need a mirror to make any rainbow ever.

https://waterstories.nestle-waters.com/environment/how-does-a-rainbow-form/
http://www.physicsclassroom.com/class/refrn/Lesson-4/Rainbow-Formation
https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/learning/rainbows/how-are-rainbows-formed
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow

You have got no fucking proof that there is a giant mirror above our heads.

There are 10,000 lumens per square foot of Sun.

flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

I can't be and it hollow in it's form
wat? Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:18:53 PM

This disproves all of the FE dome idea.

Kepler's House in Linz

... He showed that planets move in ellipses around the Sun (Kepler's First Law), that planets move proportionally faster in their orbits when they are nearer the Sun (Kepler's Second Law), and that more distant planets take proportionally longer to orbit the Sun (Kepler's Third Law).

Read more at https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap180515.html.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
iCryptoPro

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:31:04 PM

Well if you really want, you can get a boat and see if it's possible to sail off the edge of the Earth lol
Jibbit
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

blockchain meets cannabis

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:52:10 PM

best regards from consensus 2018 NY  Grin

Activity: 288
Merit: 102

Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:17:00 PM

Well if you really want, you can get a boat and see if it's possible to sail off the edge of the Earth lol
lol at the newbies

Like it or not you can not reach the edge because of the effects of magnetism.

Thank you for not sending browny points, much appreciated.

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:47:07 PM

This disproves all of the FE dome idea.

Kepler's House in Linz

... He showed that planets move in ellipses around the Sun (Kepler's First Law), that planets move proportionally faster in their orbits when they are nearer the Sun (Kepler's Second Law), and that more distant planets take proportionally longer to orbit the Sun (Kepler's Third Law).

Don't listen or read deceiving posts of jesuit sellout badecker.

Instead of, learn how jeuits through history worked on erasing God's Flat Earth and The Firmament of His Power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olbyJDou4qQ

Pages: « 1 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 [538] 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: