Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:09:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 [540] 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:58:02 AM

Ship that appears and sinks in the horizon (the farthest observable boundary). If there is a ship that sailed away from us, then the ship's body will sink first in the horizon. And vice versa, the top of the ship will be seen first in the horizon when approaching us.

From these evidences, Aristotle concludes that the shape of the earth is round. The idea of ​​Aristotle was delighted by later philosophers such as Eratosthenes, Euclid, Aristarchus, and Archimedes.
Eratosthenes even managed to measure the circumference of the earth using sticks located in two different places. He uses a radius between the two rods against the earth arch to measure the total circumference.

I even showed this lunatic a video but he will claim some mysterious magic effect makes the ships disappear bottom first and he will move on with his madness.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Activity: 288
Merit: 102

Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

^^^ *sigh*

The dome is electrically polarized, it charges the ground (-) via induction and the displacement current flowing through the atmosphere results in Earth's magnetic field being produced. The electric field also acts on the atmosphere to create the ionosphere and an asymmetric field reaching to the ground resulting in the downward acceleration of objects more dense than the displaced atmosphere.

The domes immense electric field (+) also prevents anything from getting close to the Antarctic dome wall. At the North pole the induced magnetic field is so strong it ripped the nails out of the early explorers ships who got too close.

There's more regarding the North pole and the projection of the Sun, Moon, stars and planets onto the domes mirrored surface such as the aether drift that drives the sidereal rotation of these celestial objects. This drift can be measured and is frequently used by globalist shills to claim the Earth is in motion.

I hope this helps clear up some of the disinformation posted in the info-graphic above; the shills will do anything to discredit the dome. The controlled opposition shills are the worst and do the most damage hence The Flat Earth Society's existence.

In the example above (((they))) put the intense magnetic field in Antarctica in-place of the dome inverting the ture nature of things (Satan loves to invert things) now they're free to claim there's no dome and an edge with a vacuum "outer space" thereby removing a creator (required for a dome).

Nail pulling Magnets you buy in the shop. Magnets lose power very quickly with distance. To still have any strength at the equator it would be serious catastrophic going any where outside tropic of cancer or Capricorn. Is there any evidence steel ships, subways traveling fast, slower going north south. Any evidence a ship going to far north south and is stuck for ever in the pole.
Before we can totally annihilate the wrong belief of the poles orientation the way it is presented we need to know how what wrong model we talk about.
Is it a disk, or 2 magnets, one rod in the middle and another ring one outside. Or is it something entire different?
Go recreate your model and have a piece of metal float in something light and then lets observe what happens.

Thank you for not sending browny points, much appreciated.

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:34:40 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 09:49:52 AM by notbatman

^^^ *sigh*

The dome is electrically polarized, it charges the ground (-) via induction and the displacement current flowing through the atmosphere results in Earth's magnetic field being produced. The electric field also acts on the atmosphere to create the ionosphere and an asymmetric field reaching to the ground resulting in the downward acceleration of objects more dense than the displaced atmosphere.

The domes immense electric field (+) also prevents anything from getting close to the Antarctic dome wall. At the North pole the induced magnetic field is so strong it ripped the nails out of the early explorers ships who got too close.

There's more regarding the North pole and the projection of the Sun, Moon, stars and planets onto the domes mirrored surface such as the aether drift that drives the sidereal rotation of these celestial objects. This drift can be measured and is frequently used by globalist shills to claim the Earth is in motion.

I hope this helps clear up some of the disinformation posted in the info-graphic above; the shills will do anything to discredit the dome. The controlled opposition shills are the worst and do the most damage hence The Flat Earth Society's existence.

In the example above (((they))) put the intense magnetic field in Antarctica in-place of the dome inverting the ture nature of things (Satan loves to invert things) now they're free to claim there's no dome and an edge with a vacuum "outer space" thereby removing a creator (required for a dome).

Nail pulling Magnets you buy in the shop. Magnets lose power very quickly with distance. To still have any strength at the equator it would be serious catastrophic going any where outside tropic of cancer or Capricorn. Is there any evidence steel ships, subways traveling fast, slower going north south. Any evidence a ship going to far north south and is stuck for ever in the pole.
Before we can totally annihilate the wrong belief of the poles orientation the way it is presented we need to know how what wrong model we talk about.
Is it a disk, or 2 magnets, one rod in the middle and another ring one outside. Or is it something entire different?
Go recreate your model and have a piece of metal float in something light and then lets observe what happens.

Earth's magnetic field is the result of induction from the displacement current that flows from the dome to the ground. The charge carrier in this case is holes. This is like a capacitor with the (+) plate being the inside oxidized surface of the dome and the (-) plate being the earth/ground. It's an asymmetric capacitor with the strongest magnetic field being induced at the North pole.

Pic not related.
alaskata

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:06:42 AM

Flat earth heehe your so funny. The shape of earth is sphere.
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:23:28 AM

Flat earth heehe your so funny. The shape of earth is sphere.

Earth is a geoid as far as Science is concerned.

Have a productive day

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Jimrch

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:52:23 PM

Recently i've watch video documentaries with their theories that earth is flat and i'm kind of convinced with it. Am I fooled with my entire life knowing that earth is a sphere?
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:56:11 PM

Recently i've watch video documentaries with their theories that earth is flat and i'm kind of convinced with it. Am I fooled with my entire life knowing that earth is a sphere?

Like Star Trek? That’s real.
JanVanHellsing

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:36:40 AM

^^^ *sigh*

Where did you find that information about the Dome's magnetic fields...I read about that theory but hear that the first time.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:39:39 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 10:30:08 AM by notbatman

^^^ *sigh*

Where did you find that information about the Dome's magnetic fields...I read about that theory but hear that the first time.

The dome is electrically polarized (most likely when the oxide layer was formed), the magnetic field (the same field a magnetic compass reads) is created by the flow of aether from from the diploes on the domes surface in the form of electric holes that form a displacement current that flows to the ground; essentially a giant charging capacitor. The aether twists as it flows forming solenoidal tubes or lines and this swirling motion creates a magnetic field perpendicular the flow. This can be notated as B=curl(A) where B is the magnetic field and A is the magnetic vector potential (aether surrounding the current flow).

I found most of this information in Maxwell's treatise on E&M (uncensored version recommend). The Earth's electric field is common knowledge, Feynman speaks of it in his lectures however I don't recall the names the scientists who performed the balloon experiments that first documented this. Evidence of the dome can be seen in rainbows as the domes reflective oxide surface is a requirement for their production.

This setup with the dome and earth forming an asymmetrical capacitor with an intense magnetic field at the north pole most likely powers the projectors that holographically project the Sun, Moon and stars off of the domes mirrored surface. I suspect the projectors or at least their lenes are mostly carbon/diamond and are diamagnetically levitated above the north pole. However without enough information about what goes on at the north pole I can only speculate on how the holographic projectors work.
Astargath

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:11:33 AM

^^^ *sigh*

The dome is electrically polarized (most likely when the oxide layer was formed), the magnetic field (the same field a magnetic compass reads) is created by the flow of aether from from the diploes on the domes surface in the form of electric holes that form a displacement current that flows to the ground; essentially a giant charging capacitor. The aether twists as it flows forming solenoidal tubes or lines and this swirling motion creates a magnetic field perpendicular the flow. This can be notated as B=curl(A) where B is the magnetic field and A is the magnetic vector potential (aether surrounding the current flow).

I found most of this information in Maxwell's treatise on E&M (uncensored version recommend). The Earth's electric field is common knowledge, Feynman speaks of it in his lectures however I don't recall the names the scientists who performed the balloon experiments that first documented this. Evidence of the dome can be seen in rainbows as the domes reflective oxide surface is a requirement for their production.

Why do you trust ''Maxwell's treatise on E&M''??

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:08:22 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 11:53:45 AM by notbatman

^^^ The same reason  an electrical engineer does; because he describes mathematically how electromagnetism works. While the version of Maxwell's equations engineers use today are heavily modified by Jews (H. A. Lorentz directed by J. P. Morgan) to hide the aether and use a different form of calculus they're still based on his original work. Uncensored versions of Maxwell's treatise can be found on the net and in various university libraries.
Hardin_Ru

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:52:33 PM

That's a pretty good idea for ancient scientists, who thought that the earth was a plane until the time when technology came out they developed artificial satellites.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:58:28 PM

That's a pretty good idea for ancient scientists, who thought that the earth was a plane until the time when technology came out they developed artificial satellites.

Satellites are a hoax, there's nothing but high altitude balloons and planes circling above our heads.
Astargath

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:35:35 PM

^^^ The same reason  an electrical engineer does; because he describes mathematically how electromagnetism works. While the version of Maxwell's equations engineers use today are heavily modified by Jews (H. A. Lorentz directed by J. P. Morgan) to hide the aether and use a different form of calculus they're still based on his original work. Uncensored versions of Maxwell's treatise can be found on the net and in various university libraries.

How do you know he is not part of another conspiracy? You don't trust 99.99% of the scientists and experts who say the earth is round so how do you pick your sources exactly?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
JohnsonLonnie

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:35:46 PM

There is a lot of hypotheses that the earth is flat, but in reality, the Earth has a sphere when viewed from satellites, many want to go out to space to see the earth.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

There is a lot of hypotheses that the earth is flat, but in reality, the Earth has a sphere when viewed from satellites, many want to go out to space to see the earth.

Outer space is a hoax.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:00:43 PM

How do you know he is not part of another conspiracy? You don't trust 99.99% of the scientists and experts who say the earth is round so how do you pick your sources exactly?

1. The Earth is round, it's a flat circle.

2. Science isn't about trust, Maxwell's work stands on its own and is based on derivation of physical phenomenon that can be tested.

3. If a (((scientist))) tells you the Earth is a spinning globe and we're stuck to its surface by a force that can't be proven (gravity), gives evidence for curvature where you have to make a huge assumption (Eratosthenes) and shows you experimental proof we're in motion that has other more reasonable explanations (Foucault), that's not science.
Astargath

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:10:45 PM

1. The Earth is round, it's a flat circle.

2. Science isn't about trust, Maxwell's work stands on its own and is based on derivation of physical phenomenon that can be tested.

3. If a (((scientist))) tells you the Earth is a spinning globe and we're stuck to its surface by a force that can't be proven (gravity), gives evidence for curvature where you have to make a huge assumption (Eratosthenes) and shows you experimental proof we're in motion that has other more reasonable explanations (Foucault), that's not science.

2. Einstein work stands on its own too.

3. When there are millions of pictures, thousands of videos and livestreams of earth from space and you claim they are all fake, that's not science, that's just a bullshit claim.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
ElevenX

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:23:42 PM

You can do it by common sense, all of the planets and stars are round, and when you go up on a plane you can see the horizon curving like a ball.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:47:27 PM

You can do it by common sense, all of the planets and stars are round, and when you go up on a plane you can see the horizon curving like a ball.

1. A light in the sky is not the same as the Earth beneath your feet; that comparison is beyond apples and oranges.

2. The windows in an airplane are curved and cause a barrel distortion in the image you see.
Pages: « 1 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 [540] 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: