Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:34:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 [543] 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:18:01 PM

^^^ You claim no aether and no "real" field lines à la special relativity and I provide documented and witnessed empirical proof à la Dufour & Prunier that special relativity is not consistent with experimental evidence à la The Sagnac Effect.

It's an organized madness.

How is it not consistent with the sagnac experiment exactly? https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/184734/why-doesn-t-the-sagnac-effect-disprove-relativity

You also never answered this: ''PS. Did you figure out why you are not 10 times heavier during lightning or 5 times lighter during sunrise?  The fact that the atmospheric electric field changes based on the atmospheric conditions should be enough proof for you to invalidate your own theory.''

1. The argument was that due to a rotating system the Sagnac effect couldn't be applied to Special Relativity and that the results were therefore inconclusive. However Dufour & Prunier's replication of Sagnac's experiment took the SR linear framework into account and the measurements taken were not consistent with its predictions.

2. That's because the question is posing a strawman argument, I believe I lodged a complaint about strawmaning my arguments in the other thread and firmly reinstated that it's pressure from the atmosphere pushing you down; sunrise doesn't effect the amount of air on top of your head. The electric field between the dome and the ground is the reason why the direction you're pushed is up or down depending on density relative to the atmosphere and the pressure is not evenly distributed.

To make an analogy here, if I push on a rotating gyroscope vs. a non-rotating gyroscope they will respond very differently; one gyroscope is polarized while one is not. The atmosphere in comparison is polarized by the dome's electric field and that causes how it responds to being displaced to change in a similar manner.

2. Isn't the dome at the edges closer to you from a side than the top or equally further away? Considering it's a dome, the center would be the furthest and close to the edges the closest, is there a difference in how you are pushed down if you are at the center of the earth than if you are close to an edge?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whtwabbit

Activity: 490
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:56:43 PM

Looks like the Flatearth is taking hold in the WO thread LoL, there's no stopping it

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
cryptopowering

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:12:54 PM

Lol the earth is round, but for the big radius the curve slate seems flat.
bunzola

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

https://i.imgur.com/O8IpMmi.jpg

Go up to 35,000 Ft on a flight around the world and you can see for yourself it's NOT flat
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:30:03 PM

How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

https://i.imgur.com/O8IpMmi.jpg

Go up to 35,000 Ft on a flight around the world and you can see for yourself it's NOT flat

The passenger windows on commercial airlines are curved and cause barrel distortion in the image a passenger sees. The pilot has flat plane windows and he sees a perfectly flat horizon.
Golden Moon

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:33:44 PM

Earth is flat.
I once went off the edge and fell off. Im glad that huge turtle took Me and threw back somehere in middle of Africa.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 06:01:10 PM

^^^ You claim no aether and no "real" field lines à la special relativity and I provide documented and witnessed empirical proof à la Dufour & Prunier that special relativity is not consistent with experimental evidence à la The Sagnac Effect.

How is it not consistent with the sagnac experiment exactly? https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/184734/why-doesn-t-the-sagnac-effect-disprove-relativity

You also never answered this: ''PS. Did you figure out why you are not 10 times heavier during lightning or 5 times lighter during sunrise?  The fact that the atmospheric electric field changes based on the atmospheric conditions should be enough proof for you to invalidate your own theory.''

1. The argument was that due to a rotating system the Sagnac effect couldn't be applied to Special Relativity and that the results were therefore inconclusive. However Dufour & Prunier's replication of Sagnac's experiment took the SR linear framework into account and the measurements taken were not consistent with its predictions.

2. That's because the question is posing a strawman argument, I believe I lodged a complaint about strawmaning my arguments in the other thread and firmly reinstated that it's pressure from the atmosphere pushing you down; sunrise doesn't effect the amount of air on top of your head. The electric field between the dome and the ground is the reason why the direction you're pushed is up or down depending on density relative to the atmosphere and the pressure is not evenly distributed.

To make an analogy here, if I push on a rotating gyroscope vs. a non-rotating gyroscope they will respond very differently; one gyroscope is polarized while one is not. The atmosphere in comparison is polarized by the dome's electric field and that causes how it responds to being displaced to change in a similar manner.

2. Isn't the dome at the edges closer to you from a side than the top or equally further away? Considering it's a dome, the center would be the furthest and close to the edges the closest, is there a difference in how you are pushed down if you are at the center of the earth than if you are close to an edge?

Shame on you for evoking Wakeman's Journey to the Center of the Earth and Yes' Close to the Edge ...

Then according to the man
Who showed his outstretched arm to space
He turned around and pointed
Revealing all the human race
I shook my head and smiled a whisper
Knowing all about the place

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:02:45 PM

Yet the air pressure value remains the same all around us. Lol. The density of the object does not influence the air pressure and the electric field outside of the object.

Just buy yourself a $200 EMF meter and measure the E field intensity at different times and locations and weigh your test objects in those locations.

This will put your fantasy to rest. The weights will stay the same.

Like I said before you have lost your mind.

Go tell it to your ward nurse that Newton, Einstein and all scientists after them were all wrong but you are right.

You are spewing nonsense to unsuspected, uneducated, guillable future members of your cult. Just like all other religious folks are doing.

You are refusing to accept reality.  Go measure the electric field and air pressure see what happens.

So you're going to stick with your misunderstanding about how displacement causes a change in air pressure in regards to an object? You've changed my argument into stawman; this is not my argument! Go get your atmospheric pressure meter and hold it under a helium balloon. Do you not see your fallacy here, how is the external meter measuring the balloons displacement? Explain to me what force is pushing the balloon up if it's not air pressure?

Then you go on to tell me I've lost my mind because I have documented evidence that special relativity is not consistent with experimental evidence and you still pretend that it's still correct. You're the one who's refusing to accept reality and insists on being a cocksucker, you just love all those big black Jewish lies don't you!

DropBombzENT

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:08:54 PM

The earth is round. No need to speculate on this
oscarclows

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:46:24 PM

The earth is actually round or you can call it a sphere but having a high radius  makes it look flat. Thats all.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:59:50 PM

Earth is flat.
I once went off the edge and fell off. Im glad that huge turtle took Me and threw back somehere in middle of Africa.

The giant turtle along with the elephants have been dead for a long time now, their fossilized remains are many thousands of years old by now. Also the dome not to mention a giant wall of ice in Antarctica keeps most people from falling off.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:04:49 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 07:18:11 PM by notbatman

@af_newbie

I notice you keep avoiding my point about objects that are less dense than air, what pushes the helium balloon up?

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:31:28 PM

@af_newbie

"gases exert an upward force"

That "upward force" by the "gases", would you describe the "force" as a pressure and the "gases" as air?
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:55:32 PM

@af_newbie

Push a large piece of Styrofoam into the ocean, hold it down. You can feel the water pressure pushing it up!

Now get a water pressure meter and take a reading below the piece of submerged Styrofoam and measure the pressure. Do you see how obscene this logic and argument is trying to disprove my claim? I claim displaced air is pushing objects down and you tell me go take an air pressure reading above the object to prove it. Well it's the same deal as with trying to measure the pressure pushing the submerged Styrofoam up by putting a pressure meter below it; it doesn't work that way.

You literally have no argument.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:39:15 PM

@af_newbie

I'll mix and mach my theoretical framework as I please so long as it's descriptive of what going on. QM is already a Frankenstein's monster.

Field lines are in fact real; they're flows of aether that form solenoidal tubes; electromagnetics is fluid dynamics. The aetherless physics the TPTB push is provably wrong; special relativity has been proven to be not consistent with experimental evidence. All particles have a field or potential field that's very much real.

Also just look at what you're saying there's a field but it's nothing; get your head screwed on straight you can't have something (a field) then claim it's nothing. Your comments are indicative of a brainwashed child with it's head screwed on backwards, you must be a woman!

Edit:

Neutral particles have a toroidal dipole and an associated field.

You have lost your mind.
I don't really think he can lose something he never had.

I'm still waiting for this lazy flekko-lek to show me the curved water of lake Balaton.

Where is the footage, fleko-paprika boy?

cobacoba29

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:25:15 PM

why flat earth ? i'm trianggle earth
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:50:56 PM

@af_newbie

Push a large piece of Styrofoam into the ocean, hold it down. You can feel the water pressure pushing it up!

Now get a water pressure meter and take a reading below the piece of submerged Styrofoam and measure the pressure. Do you see how obscene this logic and argument is trying to disprove my claim? I claim displaced air is pushing objects down and you tell me go take an air pressure reading above the object to prove it. Well it's the same deal as with trying to measure the pressure pushing the submerged Styrofoam up by putting a pressure meter below it; it doesn't work that way.

You literally have no argument.

You are conveniently forgetting that buoyancy is only observable when gravity is present.  The pressure difference between the top of the object and the bottom is due to gravity.  That pressure difference is the cause of the buoyancy upward force.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buoyancy

You think the cause of the pressure is the electric field not the gravity, I have shown you that it cannot possibly be the electric field.

You are twisting scientific principles, using them incorrectly because you do not understand the fundamentals.

You have shown nothing and twisted my assertions. I on the other hand have used experiments already on the books to prove empirically that a) special relativity is not consistent with experiment [Sagnac: Dufour & Prunier] b), that experiment is consistent with an aether [Sagnac] and c), that the Earth is motionless [Michelson & Morley].

My assertions are testable, repeatable and well documented [see above] while yours uses faulty logic [i.e. pressure readings with a meter next to an object], theory that isn't supported by experimental evidence [i.e. special relativity] and claims backed by special relativity [i.e. no aether and field lines that aren't "real"].

Gravity as an unproven theory after all these years exists solely to support heliocentrism and a spinning globe. I can show that the Earth is motionless with experiments already on the books, such as M&M and these results are confirmed by Airy's failure to detect any motion. All arguments that invoke special relativity i.e. no aether and stellar aberration are put to rest by Dufour & Prunier.

The electric field of the Earth is a testable and measurable thing and, it supports the idea of a flat and motionless Earth as well as an alternative and expanded mechanism for buoyancy that, accounts for motion in two directions. It's now also in compliance with Newton's (may he rot in hell) 3rd Law when applied to the displacement by denser than air objects.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:15:34 AM

Show your math or be quiet forever.

Cheesy

Since when have brainwashed people ever kept quiet?  Their cult will only survive if they go out and spread their lies.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Jakevella28

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:13:14 AM

I don’t understand how people don’t question this more . The fact that there has been so many tests measuring the curvature of the earth and it always comes back flat or not even close to what it would be if we were on a ball.
Whtwabbit

Activity: 490
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:08:04 AM

I don’t understand how people don’t question this more . The fact that there has been so many tests measuring the curvature of the earth and it always comes back flat or not even close to what it would be if we were on a ball.

Because of the school system, TV and magazines etc.

"Brainwashed"
George Harrison

Brainwashed in our childhood
Brainwashed by the school
Brainwashed by our teachers
And Brainwashed by all their rules
Brainwashed by our leaders
By our Kings and Queens
Brainwashed in the open and brainwashed behind the scenes
God God God
A voice cries in the wilderness
God God God
It was on the longest night
God God God
An eternity of darkness
God God God
Someone turned out the spiritual light
Brainwashed by the Nikkei
Brainwashed by Dow Jones
Brainwashed by the FTSE
Nasdaq and secure loans
Brainwashed us from Brussels
Brainwashing us in Bonn
Brainwashing us in Washington
Westminster in London
God God God
You are the wisdom that we seek
God God God
The lover that we miss
God God God
Your nature is eternity
God God God
You are Existence, Knowledge, Bliss
The soul does not love. It is love itself
It does not exist. It is existence itself
It does not know. It is knowledge itself
How to know God, page 130
They brainwashed my great uncle
Brainwashed my cousin Bob
They even got my grandma when she was working for the mob
Brainwash you while you're sleeping
While in your traffic jam
Brainwash you while you're weeping
While still a baby in your pram
Brainwashed by the military
Brainwashed under duress
Brainwashed by the media
You're brainwashed by the press
Brainwashed by computers
Brainwashed by mobile phones
Brainwashed by the satellites
Brainwashed to the bone
God God God
Won't you lead us through this mess
God God God
From the places of concrete
God God God
Nothing's worse than ignorance
God God God
I just won't accept defeat
God God God
Must be something I forgot
God God God
Down on Bullshit Avenue
God God God
If we can only stop the rot
God God God
Wish that you'd brainwash us too

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 [543] 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: