Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 [546] 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:47:05 AM

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you, the globe has no scientific backing.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.msg39459423#msg39459423

Ignoring the simple proof only makes you look like the liar you are. 3 holes, shadows and angles, it proves the sun is far away, it's simple.

Explain to me how this experiment shows a small close sun can't explain the shadows, because the greasy Hollywood actor in this video doesn't elaborate on that part. You claim this is proof then explain how's it's proof, that or go fuck yourself.

Who's the fucking liar you piece of shit!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:35:24 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 10:20:03 AM by notbatman

@Astargath

First of all, you can explain what property do the shadows cast in three holes vs. the shadows cast by three sticks have that requires that holes are used in this experiment?

edit:

Your whole argument is based on appeal to authority of a greasy Hollywood actor, you neither understand the experiment nor can you explain or articulate any part of it. You're a cocksucker and you should feel bad.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:57:37 AM

Okay, I'm hear to debunk the conspiracy theory as to why there's no rear-view mirror in the Spaceman's Tesla. Because there's no other auto traffic up there in space for him to concern himself with, albeit having one and filling the tank with gas would've increased the payload which was one thing they wanted in the first place - weight.

Meanwhile back here on terraferma, I have a couple dudes calculating the makeup of the dome ...

"Okay, so it's not flour and water. It's ...
FUCK YOU, SHELDON! Math always made my periods come early."

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:28:46 AM

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you, the globe has no scientific backing.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.msg39459423#msg39459423

Ignoring the simple proof only makes you look like the liar you are. 3 holes, shadows and angles, it proves the sun is far away, it's simple.

Explain to me how this experiment shows a small close sun can't explain the shadows, because the greasy Hollywood actor in this video doesn't elaborate on that part. You claim this is proof then explain how's it's proof, that or go fuck yourself.

Who's the fucking liar you piece of shit!

Well, let's set one thing clear first because otherwise you are just going to make up some new retarded shit, is this what you claim about a ''projected sun on a mirrored dome'' https://imgur.com/UcoTm6F ?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:17:22 AM

I think they’re so much scientific information that proves that the earth is round and not flat and it’s a really awkward discussion with the fact say one thing but the person thinks they know better

Stop believing what you're told by Jews i.e. media, school, government, church and research this topic for yourself. When the Jew claims muh science then tells you for e.g. that the Earth's pressurized atmosphere exists next to a hard vacuum with no barrier you need to stop and think, is this logical, reasonable, testable, measurable and observable? If the answer is no then it's not science no matter how many cartoon pictures and animated movies he shows you.

There is literally zero scientific proof the Earth is a spinning globe and a mountain of scientific proof it's a flat and motionless plane. I can name Michaelson & Morley and Airy's Failure as two scientific proofs for example. The globe has zero credible scientific proofs because the Earth is not a globe.

If a Jew tells you something then the opposite is true. If a Jew tells you to do something then do the opposite. If you think you know better then prove it (with science) don't let the Jew dictate your reality to you he's not God (Jews are the Devil), he doesn't make the rules.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:45:50 AM

...clip...

Well, let's set one thing clear first because otherwise you are just going to make up some new retarded shit, is this what you claim about a ''projected sun on a mirrored dome'' https://imgur.com/UcoTm6F ?

Like this:

"object" is the Sun.
Astargath

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:33:05 PM

...clip...

Like this:

"object" is the Sun.

So what's the sun, an object in the sky that shoots light into the dome?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

...clip...

Like this:

"object" is the Sun.

It's a holographic projector.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:50:37 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 12:02:49 AM by Vod

Just go talk to any pilot, and they will tell you the earth is a sphere, because they physically fly along it's circumference.  

Pilots have spent years of their lives in dedication and training.  They are near the top of societies bell curve.  

notbatman is just a liar.

Who is more credible?   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:33:37 AM

Just go talk to any pilot, and they will tell you the earth is a sphere, because they physically fly along it's circumference.  

Pilots have spent years of their lives in dedication and training.  They are near the top of societies bell curve.  

notbatman is just a liar.

Who is more credible?   Wink

So you're calling the pilot in the following video a liar then?

Pilot Tells the real deal Flat Earth (Mirror) -- https://youtu.be/VzMzNN6J7M0

Bonus video:

Pilot Risking His Career For Recording The Video Of The Flat Earth From His Cockpit -- https://youtu.be/sX6kt9nMHA8
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:21:42 AM

Recently I saw one video on this topic. since then I've seen at least 20 more like that. This shit would create mass hysteria if it is true.

Only for the lower IQ.

The masses know the earth is a sphere.  They ignore liars like nobatman the same way you ignore the guy outside the liquor store claiming the world will end in 7 days.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:30:05 AM

Recently I saw one video on this topic. since then I've seen at least 20 more like that. This shit would create mass hysteria if it is true. The points that are made by the flat earth movement are actually more viable than those made by scientists. I'd love to see the astrologists face when they find out that they have been looking at the ceiling the hole time.

what is the possibility that this topic will lead to world war 3?

Astrologists?

hole instead of whole?

These idiots are not helping their lie at all lol

MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:34:50 PM

Holy shit it's the 21st century and you guys still arguing about the earth's shape ? i though we agreed on that  500 years ago comon people

Welcome to the sickest, weirdest and useless thread in the whole btctalk forum.
PS: Just to keep it real, the Earth is a geoid and notbatman is a liar, a troll and a delusional one.  Cool

I hate everyone, equally.
kyzo

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

I'm so happy I didn't see this thread before registering Cheesy
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

Slander, ad hominem attacks and appeal to corrupt authority is all these globalists have in their arsenal, there's no scientific proof for the globe. If there was any scientific proof I'm sure they would have posted it by now instead of calling me every name in the book.
Astargath

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

...clip...

Like this:

"object" is the Sun.

It's a holographic projector.

So, there is some sort of holographic projector suspended in the air that projects the sun into the dome to be reflected back but it can only do it for half of the planet at once?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:54:26 PM

Slander, ad hominem attacks and appeal to corrupt authority is all these globalists have in their arsenal, there's no scientific proof for the globe. If there was any scientific proof I'm sure they would have posted it by now instead of calling me every name in the book.

So the fact that objects have the same weight anywhere in the world is not enough proof that we live on the globe?

According to the unproven theories of the globe and gravity neither of which are consistent with observation and measurement, they do claim that objects weigh less at the equator due to the supposed rotation of the Earth. However it can be proven conclusively and scientifically with empirical measurements from multiple documented and established physical experiments[1][2][3][4] that the Earth is not in motion.

This is clearly another case of "not even wrong".

References:

1. The Michael & Morley Experiment.
2. The Sagnac Effect.
3. The Dufour & Prunier replication of the Sagnac effect.
4. Airy's Failure Experiment.
bandibar

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

I`m on the 8th floor, trust me there is no light here if i go out at night on my balcony, the street light below have a radius of maximum 10-20 meters, why i`m at about 50m altitude, the sky is usually black at night, and i saw it last night, there was no clouds nor nothing, just pollution.

So if it is the smog in the city, fine.

But why I can see it in the countyside, yet not outside space, its still a mistery, and this light pollution effect doesnt doesnt seem enough proof.
ryan1918

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

What I don't get is why would anyone have to lie in order to prove the earth is flat or isn't flat, what is one to gain from doing such a thing?
Heavo

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:18:39 PM

Since in Australia everything is the opposite it must be a true point for the flat earth!
Pages: « 1 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 [546] 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: