Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:23:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 [549] 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:25:52 PM

...wheeeeeee *splat*...
Do you have any evidence to say the livestreams are not live? ...I thunk it myself...

Livestreams are not scientific, this is where your argument ends.

Actually, photos and videos can be scientific evidence, we use them all the time. In fact for something like this photographic evidence or video evidence seems like a really good choice.

You're actually trying to argue Gilligan's Island is scientific evidence, fuck off.

I know you have to resort to this sort of answers because there is no way for you to disprove all the photos/videos and livestreams of earth from space so you just gonna have to keep claiming they are all fake without evidence.

A livestream where you have to trust the other party isn't just showing you re-hashed episodes of Gilligan's Island is not science.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:39:02 PM

...wheeeeeee *splat*...
Do you have any evidence to say the livestreams are not live? ...I thunk it myself...

Livestreams are not scientific, this is where your argument ends.

Actually, photos and videos can be scientific evidence, we use them all the time. In fact for something like this photographic evidence or video evidence seems like a really good choice.

You're actually trying to argue Gilligan's Island is scientific evidence, fuck off.

I know you have to resort to this sort of answers because there is no way for you to disprove all the photos/videos and livestreams of earth from space so you just gonna have to keep claiming they are all fake without evidence.

A livestream where you have to trust the other party isn't just showing you re-hashed episodes of Gilligan's Island is not science.

Videos on youtube are not science either and you trust them. Gravity is science and you deny it, so.. yeah.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:50:59 PM

All the space cadets wave the science pride flag so hard yet they're not actually doing any science; they're just gay actors putting on a theatrical production.

He tried to warn you about ((atheist)), ((homosexual)) and ((communist)) liars in the media, he tried to stop them!
Salloystic

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

Earth is not flat but spherical
giovinco

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:32:52 PM

If the earth was flat, where would gravity come from?
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:56:59 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 02:19:44 AM by notbatman

Gravity is an incorrect theory; dense objects sink, in the case of air they fall. You can float your boat without gravity, all you need is density and buoyancy.

Think of it this way, your body is occupying space (real space not the the outer space hard vacuum bullshit NASA claims; nature abhors a vacuum) and it's pushing the air out of the way to be there. Due to constraints i.e. the ground and the lower dome wall the displaced air is pushed up towards the area of lowest pressure increasing the pressure of the entire atmosphere. Now if you'll recall Newton's (may he rot in hell) 3rd law requires a reaction to every action and the reaction to being displaced is an equal and opposite force.

Now somebody like af_newbie will cry out in pain, but go measure it with a pressure meter next to the object then they yell look everybody there's no change in pressure. You're literally trying to measure the equivalent of a change in sea level rise after tossing in a marble in this case.

The Jews will take all your marbles if you let them dictate the rules to you with unproven bullshit like the theory of gravity. Once you believe this bullshit then their black magic has power over you. Do you see it's its an illusion, a lie, a deception, it's stage magic with a rabbit pulled out of a hat. I tell you these snakes, these children of Cain they're tricking you and it's not for your entertainment.

The Jews also like to hide behind masks and shields, they get shabbos goys (literally translated to shitty cows) to do all the work for them so goy is always being lied to by other goys like Jesuits and Masons.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:27:28 AM

Gravity is an incorrect theory; dense objects sink, in the case of air they fall. You can float your boat without gravity, all you need is density and buoyancy.

Think of it this way, your body is occupying space (real space not the the outer space hard vacuum bullshit NASA claims; nature abhors a vacuum) and it's pushing the air out of the way to be there. Due to constraints i.e. the ground and the lower dome wall the displaced air is pushed up towards the area of lowest pressure increasing the pressure of the entire atmosphere. Now if you'll recall Newton's (may he rot in hell) 3rd law requires a reaction to every action and the reaction to being displaced is an equal and opposite force.

Now somebody like af_newbie will cry out in pain, but go measure it with a pressure meter next to the object then they yell look everybody there's no change in pressure. You're literally trying to measure the equivalent of a change in sea level rise after tossing in a marble in this case.

The Jews will take all your marbles if you let them dictate the rules to you with unproven bullshit like the theory of gravity. Once you believe this bullshit then their black magic has power over you. Do you see it's its an illusion, a lie, a deception, it's stage magic with a rabbit pulled out of a hat. I tell you these snakes, these children of Cain they're tricking you and it's not for your entertainment.

The Jews also like to hide behind masks and shields, they get shabbos goys (literally translated to shitty cows) to do all the work for them so goy is always being lied to by other goys like Jesuits and Masons.

Except the buoyancy only exist in the presence of gravity, by definition. Stop spreading misinformation, learn the basics before you speak on the subject.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buoyancy

Atmospheric air pressure is due to gravity just like the pressure at the bottom of the swimming pool.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:17:13 AM

Except the buoyancy only exist in the presence of gravity, by definition. Stop spreading misinformation, learn the basics before you speak on the subject.

Atmospheric air pressure is due to gravity just like the pressure at the bottom of the swimming pool.

Nonsense, buoyancy is observable, testable and measurable alternatively gravity is an unproven theory. A pressurized atmosphere in the presence of an electric field will cause a pressure density gradient that in accordance with Newton's 3rd law explains the buoyant forces in simple, measurable, testable and observable terms. Gravity can't be proven, it ignores Newton's 3rd law and it's a mathematical contrivance with the only physical proof being heavy balls in a shed and the only practical application being heavy balls in the sky.

It's simple, there are no heavy balls in the sky; they're all holographically projected lights.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:49:15 AM

They are not live streaming. Recently there was an live interview of an astronaut saying they can't pass the Allen belt going to the moon.

You are a liar.   Wink

Why would an astronaut, once of the best examples of humanity, state that when he knows for a fact we have visited the moon?

It's getting obvious that anyone who claims the earth is flat is just being dishonest.  No one can be that stupid.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:28:37 AM

Nonsense, buoyancy is observable, testable and measurable alternatively gravity is an unproven theory. A pressurized atmosphere in the presence of an electric field will cause a pressure density gradient that in accordance with Newton's 3rd law explains the buoyant forces in simple, measurable, testable and observable terms. Gravity can't be proven, it ignores Newton's 3rd law and it's a mathematical contrivance with the only physical proof being heavy balls in a shed and the only practical application being heavy balls in the sky.

It's simple, there are no heavy balls in the sky; they're all holographically projected lights.

ROFL...pressure density gradient, WTF? Take your medication, now!

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:31:31 AM

Would you believe heavy balls in the sky and a curved horizon?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:27:24 AM

Live fake launch alert --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3niFzo5VLI

17 minutes to blastoff.
HannahRamchand06

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:07:13 AM

In the map it's flat biy it isn't really flat at all.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:33:33 PM

They are not live streaming. Recently there was an live interview of an astronaut saying they can't pass the Allen belt going to the moon.

You are a liar.   Wink

Why would an astronaut, once of the best examples of humanity, state that when he knows for a fact we have visited the moon?

It's getting obvious that anyone who claims the earth is flat is just being dishonest.  No one can be that stupid.

Well that's what I heard in an interview. I can't find the youtube video but that's what I've watched. And they were telling no one ever reached the moon because of this van allen belt radiation. And they also mentioned about all those footage and photos of all Appollo space travel has been lost? And I mean nothing else is given besides those edited photos and videos and I searched the net about it all I can see are indeed true, there's none.

I don't even see a real picture of real space hub nor satellite above flying in space except the edited ones.

Astargath

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

You are a liar.   Wink

Well that's what I heard in an interview. I can't find the youtube video but that's what I've watched. And they were telling no one ever reached the moon because of this van allen belt radiation. And they also mentioned about all those footage and photos of all Appollo space travel has been lost? And I mean nothing else is given besides those edited photos and videos and I searched the net about it all I can see are indeed true, there's none.

I don't even see a real picture of real space hub nor satellite above flying in space except the edited ones.

UHH you watched a video on youtube once that said no one ever reached the moon huh? Damn, it must be true then. ''I don't even see a real picture of real space hub nor satellite above flying in space except the edited ones'' How do you know which ones are edited?

https://www.theverge.com/2012/5/12/3016254/russian-satellite-earth-from-space-121-megapixels

That's one real image of earth. It's not from NASA by the way.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:25:10 PM

Is it my imagination or is the the entire globe ~80% obscured by clouds each time a rocket goes up equipped with a camera so to snap a pic or vid of Earth?
Astargath

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:31:23 PM

Is it my imagination or is the the entire globe ~80% obscured by clouds each time a rocket goes up equipped with a camera so to snap a pic or vid of Earth?

The chat on the livestream is hilarious, REEEEEEEEE IT'S FAKE, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Hold good

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

It's just a short distance away. this is true . and vice versa is wrong.
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:56:01 PM

You are a liar.   Wink

https://www.theverge.com/2012/5/12/3016254/russian-satellite-earth-from-space-121-megapixels

That's one real image of earth. It's not from NASA by the way.
That certainly is not an "oblate spheroid", someone is lying.
Why is there always clouds and never rain or sunshine?

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:20:33 PM

So if Gravity doesn't exist then why is it harder walking up hill?

So if the earth is flat then why is there a horizon?

Two simple facts anyone can observe without scientific instruments.
Pages: « 1 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 [549] 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: