Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:08:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 [579] 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:53:39 PM

Angular size reduction & convergence, atmosphereic lensing, magnification & refraction and mirage obfuscation, the angle light enters the observers eye and its elevation as well as the objects elevation. All these things need to be considered when analyzing what happens to a visible object as it approaches the horizon and vanishing point on a flat plane.

In the case of an aircraft since it's above you it visually decends down to the horizion at eye level. With a boat below you it visually rises up to the horizon as it approaches the vanishing point. This is convergence in action.

Can you see the problem here with claiming the boat sailed up, over and behind a curve three miles out? Say the aircraft is a helicopter shadowing the boat at low altitude.

911: "Fire, police or ambulance?"
Vod: "Hello, Coast Guard please!"
CG: "go ahead caller"
Vod: "I just witnessed a helicopter travel straight down into the ocean three miles out."
Vod: "It was following a boat that went up and over the curve!"
Vod: "The helicopter just went straight down, my god the humanity!"

Yeah there is always some perspective illusion to save your arguments. You just throw around a few words and you are done, your brain is happy, you tricked yourself yet again. 

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:21:23 PM

Angular size reduction & convergence, atmosphereic lensing, magnification & refraction and mirage obfuscation, the angle light enters the observers eye and its elevation as well as the objects elevation. All these things need to be considered when analyzing what happens to a visible object as it approaches the horizon and vanishing point on a flat plane.

In the case of an aircraft since it's above you it visually decends down to the horizion at eye level. With a boat below you it visually rises up to the horizon as it approaches the vanishing point. This is convergence in action.

Can you see the problem here with claiming the boat sailed up, over and behind a curve three miles out? Say the aircraft is a helicopter shadowing the boat at low altitude.

Vod: "I just witnessed a helicopter travel straight down into the ocean three miles out."

Yeah there is always some perspective illusion to save your arguments. You just throw around a few words and you are done, your brain is happy, you tricked yourself yet again.  

Tell me, why did PBS fake their proof that the Earth's surface has enough curve (24') at six miles to hide an entire helicopter in PBS Discovery Science Genius Episode 6? There's no reason to fake the proof unless it's actually flat. They used the same frame twice, one frame with a helicopter added via CGI. Why the fuck am I being fed hoaxed images if it's a globe? These fucking scammers are taking public funds and donations.

It's time to go fucking kill yourself, go find an oven and crawl inside. Don't forget to turn on the gas, and blow out the pilot light first or you'll just cook yourself to death.
Astargath

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

Tell me, why did PBS fake their proof that the Earth's surface has enough curve (24') at six miles to hide an entire helicopter in PBS Discovery Science Genius Episode 6? There's no reason to fake the proof unless it's actually flat. They used the same frame twice, one frame with a helicopter added via CGI. Why the fuck am I being fed hoaxed images if it's a globe? These fucking scammers are taking public funds and donations.

It's time to go fucking kill yourself, go find an oven and crawl inside. Don't forget to blow out the pilot light and turn on the gas first or you'll just cook yourself to death.

Will you pay to go to mars?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:28:53 PM

When you see a plane fly off into the distance does it just disappear in the middle of the sky or does it appear to fly down and disappear behind the horizon?  Vod your dumb ass probably thinks the plane crashed.  How many times did you call the Mounties regarding downed planes?  Big hint for you.  It does the opposite when it comes towards you just like the sun.

You just proved you are lying.   Thanks.

You admitted you see planes disappear behind the horizon, which means the earth cannot be flat.

On a flat earth, you will always have line of sight to the plane.  It will slowly fade away in the middle of the sky as the same fog that blocks the sun will block the plane.   Planes do not do that, do they?

Cool

Holy shit man.  Funny as hell you have been on the earth this long and cannot figure out how your own eyes work.  Look up vanishing point and think before you speak. 

You proving you know fuck all about anything.  You lack of knowledge is proving your a brainwashed fool parroting the company line you been fed.  You have no knowledge whatsoever.  Just attacks attempting to protect your religion.  Amazing your fighting for science but you have no idea what the fuck your talking about.  Your hurting your own cause.  Falling into every flat earth trap and getting drowned.  I'm pretty sure you don't even realize it. 

Great project for homeschooling.  Keep talking your a great lesson.  My 11 year old knows what perspective is and you seem to be having issues.  Your drilling the points home for me as you flounder. I think he was having troubled understanding how the brainwashed masses believe and spew shit on subjects they have no idea about .  Your inability to understand perspective was wonderful as we just finished a 1 point perspective art class and can see your brainwashign and stupidity on full display.  Thanks Canuck.

joerogers8

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:42:22 PM

Great explanation.  I will put 50 bucks up saying he doesn't get it and says something ridiculous in defense of his stupidity.    To think, he actually doubled down and came back and said "You admitted you see planes disappear behind the horizon, which means the earth cannot be flat." is quite remarkable.  He literally made my wife and son LOL with that.  Neil Tyson Degrass and Joe Rogan are probably praying he shuts the hell up before even more people are converted.  

Not sure you need much help here.  You seem like Dubay part 2.  I will stick around and ridicule and punk Vod till it gets boring and my son get's his fill of a brainwashed fool.  He got a hell of a school lesson out of it.  

I hope the Mounties didn't try to take the horses out into the ocean to help the victims.   You never know with them boys from the north.  

Vod it's ok to pick up a book and learn what your arguing about as not to make a fool of yourself.  You can't defend science by not understanding basic science. 

Astargath

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:53:08 PM

When you see a plane fly off into the distance does it just disappear in the middle of the sky or does it appear to fly down and disappear behind the horizon?  Vod your dumb ass probably thinks the plane crashed.  How many times did you call the Mounties regarding downed planes?  Big hint for you.  It does the opposite when it comes towards you just like the sun.

You just proved you are lying.   Thanks.

You admitted you see planes disappear behind the horizon, which means the earth cannot be flat.

On a flat earth, you will always have line of sight to the plane.  It will slowly fade away in the middle of the sky as the same fog that blocks the sun will block the plane.   Planes do not do that, do they?

Cool

Holy shit man.  Funny as hell you have been on the earth this long and cannot figure out how your own eyes work.  Look up vanishing point and think before you speak. 

You proving you know fuck all about anything.  You lack of knowledge is proving your a brainwashed fool parroting the company line you been fed.  You have no knowledge whatsoever.  Just attacks attempting to protect your religion.  Amazing your fighting for science but you have no idea what the fuck your talking about.  Your hurting your own cause.  Falling into every flat earth trap and getting drowned.  I'm pretty sure you don't even realize it. 

Great project for homeschooling.  Keep talking your a great lesson.  My 11 year old knows what perspective is and you seem to be having issues.  Your drilling the points home for me as you flounder. I think he was having troubled understanding how the brainwashed masses believe and spew shit on subjects they have no idea about .  Your inability to understand perspective was wonderful as we just finished a 1 point perspective art class and can see your brainwashign and stupidity on full display.  Thanks Canuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0ObTd7DLMw

Fucking vanishing point dude, making that ship disappear bottom first, flat earth confirmed!

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:07:03 PM

You can't defend science by not understanding basic science. 

I concur. You don't understand basic science so instead you invented alternate reality where such understanding is not needed.

Any chance you could tell me what's the distance between Chile and Australia?
DireWolfM14
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 4237

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:17:11 PM

Circumferential or Cartesian?

I can't believe this topic has been raging for three years.  One day all these "Flat Earthers" are going to look back and recognize just how foolish they were... 

Maybe.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:47:35 PM

In this video, the SR-71 Blackbird reaches at least 70,000 feet - over 13.25 miles. Notice how the cockpit glas does three things:
1. Shows an abnormally, deeply-curved horizon;
2. Shows a flat horizon;
3. Shows a slightly upward curved horizon.
So, there is a curved horizon as would be shown on a globe.

However, there is one way that somebody could prove globe earth with the Blackbird, very easily. The Blackbird can fly upside down.

Is the Earth flat? Footage from over 80,000ft (no fish-eye lens)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s18dQOb9gM

Silly flatlanders.

Wink

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

Circumferential or Cartesian?

Flat-Earthian maybe? I have no idea what kind of cockamamie geometry they're using on their pancake.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:01:00 PM

Great project for homeschooling.  Keep talking your a great lesson.  My 11 year old knows what perspective is and you seem to be having issues.  Your drilling the points home for me as you flounder. I think he was having troubled understanding how the brainwashed masses believe and spew shit on subjects they have no idea about .  Your inability to understand perspective was wonderful as we just finished a 1 point perspective art class and can see your brainwashign and stupidity on full display.  Thanks Canuck.

Wish I could be there in a couple years to see the look on your child's face when he first realizes what a nut job you are.  Smiley

Children are curious.  His friends will have more influence than you once he realizes you are a liar.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:38:37 PM

In this video, the SR-71 Blackbird reaches at least 70,000 feet - over 13.25 miles. Notice how the cockpit glas does three things:
1. Shows an abnormally, deeply-curved horizon;
2. Shows a flat horizon;
3. Shows a slightly upward curved horizon.
So, there is a curved horizon as would be shown on a globe.

However, there is one way that somebody could prove globe earth with the Blackbird, very easily. The Blackbird can fly upside down.

Is the Earth flat? Footage from over 80,000ft (no fish-eye lens)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s18dQOb9gM

Silly flatlanders.

Wink

I can't believe you are here now: you are a CIA agent at the end!!

Have a productive day

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:42:31 PM

Silly flatlanders.

Wink

I can't believe you are here now: you are a CIA agent at the end!!

Have a productive day

You are such an innocent flatlander.     Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:53:52 PM

I'm italian-(engineer): I'll do it better...

Although I like this Flat - Earth science it give you an exit strategy against conservative people.

Have a productive day

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
joerogers8

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:15:26 PM

Great project for homeschooling.  Keep talking your a great lesson.  My 11 year old knows what perspective is and you seem to be having issues.  Your drilling the points home for me as you flounder. I think he was having troubled understanding how the brainwashed masses believe and spew shit on subjects they have no idea about .  Your inability to understand perspective was wonderful as we just finished a 1 point perspective art class and can see your brainwashign and stupidity on full display.  Thanks Canuck.

Wish I could be there in a couple years to see the look on your child's face when he first realizes what a nut job you are.  Smiley

Children are curious.  His friends will have more influence than you once he realizes you are a liar.

You don't even know how your own eyes work you tool.  Funny thing is you have proven your an uneducated Canuck with your lack of understanding of perspective and how the eyes work.  Hilarious you still don't seem to get it.  You have been using these eyes your entire life and still don't know how they work.   Roll Eyes 

Oh Can-a-DUH

At least you didn't fuck up with any science on this post.  Your learning!

He is also given both sides.  Helio-centric and Geo-centric.  He allowed to decide for himself.

Give us some more highlights of your intellect.  Really, it's a great time. 
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

I'm italian-(engineer): I'll do it better...

Although I like this Flat - Earth science it give you an exit strategy against conservative people.

Have a productive day

I was wrong! Embarrassed There ain't any innocent Italians.

Grin

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:05:12 PM
Merited by Vod (1)

your an uneducated Canuck

You're grammar shows that your in no position to call others uneducated.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:23:05 PM

Now they're is a good example.  Smiley

I wonder if his son is doing drugs yet?  Wouldn't you want to escape reality if everyday your dad was teaching you how to be a social reject?  

I see his wife laughing with him as she reads the posts, then when she is alone she surfs Tinder.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
joerogers8

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:55:50 PM

Now they're is a good example.  Smiley

I wonder if his son is doing drugs yet?  Wouldn't you want to escape reality if everyday your dad was teaching you how to be a social reject?  

I see his wife laughing with him as she reads the posts, then when she is alone she surfs Tinder.   Wink

Come on man give us more of your science insight.   We are all stunned by your intense knowledge of the subject.

Your anatomy lessons on vision and how eyes work was a classic.  I know you can do it man.  Tell us some more of your proofs.   
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:15:10 PM

Come on man give us more of your science insight.   We are all stunned by your intense knowledge of the subject.

Your anatomy lessons on vision and how eyes work was a classic.  I know you can do it man.  Tell us some more of your proofs.   

There is no reason to debate you on this.  The proofs have been accepted for a thousand years.  The best picks of humanity put their lives at risk to prove we could reach the moon,  Since then, millions of people have confirmed that proof.

If you want to lie to your wife and son, that's your issue.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 [579] 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: