Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:29:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 [602] 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:15:02 PM

I just showed you the physics of water and you don't like it.

False. I like it very much. Still needs a bit of work though, particularly on the part explaining what keeps water in a container. I'm sure you can do it.

Nice science work.  The proof is overwhelming.  

Show me a body of water that is not in a container and does not flow.  Post your experiment here.  

I'm asking you what keeps it in that container. Shouldn't be too hard to answer for such an esteemed scammer scholar as yourself so don't be shy, give it a try.

I seriously have no idea what you're saying. 

What keeps water in a container?  The container?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:20:26 PM

You should be able to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt gravity is the cause of objects falling.  How can I be sure that it was gravity that took hold of me and dropped me to the floor when I jumped off the ladder?  You seem very sure of this stuff your telling me however you are showing zero proof.  Your science dictates that it must follow the scientific method.  Show us.  I imagine this should be easy for a man with your immense intellect.  Educate us fools.

Post a link to your peer-reviewed scientific paper and let's discuss it. Youtube videos don't count.

Ok so the bendy water is off?  Don't want to talk about that anymore?  

Everyone here just note how these operatives work.  Once whooped they will simply move to the next thing.  Over and over.  This shows no desire to learn.  suchmoon is here to defend his science/religion.  He is unreachable.  The beauty is he thinks he has a higher intelligence than all of us because he can repeat what he has been told.  Just a FYI we can all simply repeat what they told us.  Some of us are looking for proof of the claim.  Nothing more and nothing less.  

You made the claim of gravity I did not.  I'm asking you to prove your claim.  I believed in gravity for 25+years.  Now I want facts to back that belief.  Show me gravity at work.  There should be 500 years of data that you can go from.  Prove to me it is gravity that causes me to fall off the ladder.  Show me a larger object attracting a smaller object with no other force than gravity at play.

Remember I'm a moron for not buying into gravity.  WHY?  If I can be relegated to the status of a moron for not believing, I would think I should have a clear cut example of gravity causing objects to fall in the next few minutes.  Remember you need to prove it was gravity that actually caused it.  

Jump from a building, see what happens. ''There should be 500 years of data that you can go from.'' Yes, all the math and physics are there to back it up, you sure you went to school?

''Show me a larger object attracting a smaller object with no other force than gravity at play. '' You believe outer space doesn't exist, so it would be hard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_velocity

Science is not about belief.  You are choosing to believe the story which was given.  The story you believe in goes against how I see water behaving.  It goes against my reality.  Hence I want to see proof of the claims in the science book.  Once I'm greeted with hate and vigor and not proof then this becomes a game of simply exposing you, which nobatman has done very well.  None of you are interested in science.  

The physics of water and it's properties does not back up your story.    The physics of water says it finds it's level, It must be in a container or it flows, it does not take the form of the exterior of a shape.  If you want to make a claim that goes against this then you must prove it.  Science demands it.  

Math proves nothing.  It's a language.  Vod is having a bit of trouble with this as well.  You must first know the underlying axioms they have used.  Yes the formulas work out but they are not based in reality (Tesla).  It's a trick to fool people like you into disbelieving your reality.  

Straight from Richard Feynman's mouth regarding the math your attempting to use.  It just shows you have no idea what the hell your claiming regarding math.  Let me guess Feynman is a dick hole as well.  What school did you go to where they told you math proves things?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obCjODeoLVw

You have put your direct reality on hold to believe your authority.  This is brainwashing.  

What happens when a bunch of those fall to the ground?  They find level.  Your comparing a raindrop (surface tension) to the ocean.  This is a false equivalence.  Show me a body of water do that and then you'll have something.  The way science supporters do science is very fascinating.   

Finding it's level =/= being flat. Water in the ocean is not flat, unless you can prove it.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
joerogers8

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:44:41 PM

You should be able to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt gravity is the cause of objects falling.  How can I be sure that it was gravity that took hold of me and dropped me to the floor when I jumped off the ladder?  You seem very sure of this stuff your telling me however you are showing zero proof.  Your science dictates that it must follow the scientific method.  Show us.  I imagine this should be easy for a man with your immense intellect.  Educate us fools.

Post a link to your peer-reviewed scientific paper and let's discuss it. Youtube videos don't count.

Everyone here just note how these operatives work.  Once whooped they will simply move to the next thing.  Over and over.  This shows no desire to learn.  suchmoon is here to defend his science/religion.  He is unreachable.  The beauty is he thinks he has a higher intelligence than all of us because he can repeat what he has been told.  Just a FYI we can all simply repeat what they told us.  Some of us are looking for proof of the claim.  Nothing more and nothing less.  

You made the claim of gravity I did not.  I'm asking you to prove your claim.  I believed in gravity for 25+years.  Now I want facts to back that belief.  Show me gravity at work.  There should be 500 years of data that you can go from.  Prove to me it is gravity that causes me to fall off the ladder.  Show me a larger object attracting a smaller object with no other force than gravity at play.

Remember I'm a moron for not buying into gravity.  WHY?  If I can be relegated to the status of a moron for not believing, I would think I should have a clear cut example of gravity causing objects to fall in the next few minutes.  Remember you need to prove it was gravity that actually caused it.  

Jump from a building, see what happens. ''There should be 500 years of data that you can go from.'' Yes, all the math and physics are there to back it up, you sure you went to school?

''Show me a larger object attracting a smaller object with no other force than gravity at play. '' You believe outer space doesn't exist, so it would be hard.

Science is not about belief.  You are choosing to believe the story which was given.  The story you believe in goes against how I see water behaving.  It goes against my reality.  Hence I want to see proof of the claims in the science book.  Once I'm greeted with hate and vigor and not proof then this becomes a game of simply exposing you, which nobatman has done very well.  None of you are interested in science.  

The physics of water and it's properties does not back up your story.    The physics of water says it finds it's level, It must be in a container or it flows, it does not take the form of the exterior of a shape.  If you want to make a claim that goes against this then you must prove it.  Science demands it.  

Math proves nothing.  It's a language.  Vod is having a bit of trouble with this as well.  You must first know the underlying axioms they have used.  Yes the formulas work out but they are not based in reality (Tesla).  It's a trick to fool people like you into disbelieving your reality.  

Straight from Richard Feynman's mouth regarding the math your attempting to use.  It just shows you have no idea what the hell your claiming regarding math.  Let me guess Feynman is a dick hole as well.  What school did you go to where they told you math proves things?

You have put your direct reality on hold to believe your authority.  This is brainwashing.  

What happens when a bunch of those fall to the ground?  They find level.  Your comparing a raindrop (surface tension) to the ocean.  This is a false equivalence.  Show me a body of water do that and then you'll have something.  The way science supporters do science is very fascinating.   

Finding it's level =/= being flat. Water in the ocean is not flat, unless you can prove it.

Science made the claim we are on a sphere 500 years ago.  It's up to you to prove the bending/curving water.  The person making the claim is the one who needs to provide the proof.

The only claims I'm making is
Bodies of water find level (testable, provable repeatable)
Bodies of water must be contained or they will flow (testable, provable repeatable)
Bodies of water do not take the exterior form of a shape  (testable, provable repeatable)

Once you get away from the 3 claims I have made above I simply have no idea.  Hence the questions.  This is why I'm asking for proof.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 10:54:26 PM

So if the container has an opening of any kind then water would flow out through that opening? Is that what you're trying to say?
Astargath

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:59:03 PM

What happens when a bunch of those fall to the ground?  They find level.  Your comparing a raindrop (surface tension) to the ocean.  This is a false equivalence.  Show me a body of water do that and then you'll have something.  The way science supporters do science is very fascinating.  

Science made the claim we are on a sphere 500 years ago.  It's up to you to prove the bending/curving water.  The person making the claim is the one who needs to provide the proof.

Bodies of water must be contained or they will flow (testable, provable repeatable)
Bodies of water do not take the exterior form of a shape  (testable, provable repeatable)

Once you get away from the 3 claims I have made above I simply have no idea.  Hence the questions.  This is why I'm asking for proof.

''Science made the claim we are on a sphere 500 years ago'' False, people knew and the earth was not flat more than 2000 years ago. They didn't make a claim, they already proved it and that's why everyone accepted it. We have photos/videos and even livestreams to show it.

None of those claims debunk gravity or support a flat earth.

''Bodies of water find level (testable, provable repeatable)'' So? Gravity works?

''Bodies of water must be contained or they will flow (testable, provable repeatable)'' So, you mean, gravity works and it pulls the water into the ground?

''Bodies of water do not take the exterior form of a shape  (testable, provable repeatable)'' So.... gravity works?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQt2iLKqBbI

https://www.n2yo.com/space-station/

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
joerogers8

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:05:33 PM

What happens when a bunch of those fall to the ground?  They find level.  Your comparing a raindrop (surface tension) to the ocean.  This is a false equivalence.  Show me a body of water do that and then you'll have something.  The way science supporters do science is very fascinating.  

Science made the claim we are on a sphere 500 years ago.  It's up to you to prove the bending/curving water.  The person making the claim is the one who needs to provide the proof.

Bodies of water do not take the exterior form of a shape  (testable, provable repeatable)

Once you get away from the 3 claims I have made above I simply have no idea.  Hence the questions.  This is why I'm asking for proof.

''Science made the claim we are on a sphere 500 years ago'' False, people knew and the earth was not flat more than 2000 years ago. They didn't make a claim, they already proved it and that's why everyone accepted it. We have photos/videos and even livestreams to show it.

''Bodies of water find level (testable, provable repeatable)'' So? Gravity works?

''Bodies of water must be contained or they will flow (testable, provable repeatable)'' So, you mean, gravity works and it pulls the water into the ground?

''Bodies of water do not take the exterior form of a shape  (testable, provable repeatable)'' So.... gravity works?

How do you know it's gravity which causes these phenomenon?  Your showing me all the stuff we learned through the education system.  Can you prove to me beyond a shadow of a doubt it's gravity causing these things and not some other force?

Can you demonstrate gravity in a way which we can all see.  I know you can repeat what you have been told but lets see it in action in an experiment we can all do.  Show me gravity holding water to a ball.  Show me gravity causing water to take shape to the exterior of a surface.  Show me that is gravity and no other force causing the water to find it's level. 

Astargath

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:12:23 PM

How do you know it's gravity which causes these phenomenon?

Because it's the name we gave it, we could have called it joenity but we called it gravity. I assume what you are asking is, how do we know big masses actually attract other smaller objects. Gravity can be measured and it's predictive. For instance, escape velocity. We know the exact amount of speed needed for a free object to escape from the gravitational influence of a massive body. This works here and everywhere, we can calculate orbits of planets because we can measure gravity. Then again, you don't believe in outer space, do you?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
joerogers8

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:36:42 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 11:52:54 PM by joerogers8

Hey astargath I'm not going to keep adding all our old text its blowing the page up and making it hard to read.

Ok you called it "gravity" and I agree gravity is just a name but what causes the phenomenon of gravity to act on us and objects on earth?  What exactly is the reason that water is pasted to the exterior of the sphere?  What are the mechanisms that cause it?  Can you prove that these are the actual causes?  

You keep using the word "believe".  It is irrelevant what I believe in.  This is science.  We need to prove it to each other or it's just shit talking.  In science we need to prove it.  This may be the entire crux of the issue if your arguing honestly.  

If this is all a belief to you then I have zero issues with that.  Same as religion.  

If you are saying it is a fact then we need a practical demonstration.  If you cannot practically demonstrate it, is it science?  

Final line of questions how do you know space exists as it's been taught?  How do you know we are hurling through the universe at millions of miles per hour?  How do you know it was gravity and not some other force causing it?  How can one prove as factual these things.  I have yet to find solid proof.

Hence my position.  I only know what I know.  Everything else is a belief and I teach science from both sides since I have yet to see proof of the flat earth map which is presented or the heliocentric model.    

Do I believe in space?  I used to.  Now I simply don't know if being honest.  How would I unless I simply believed what was being presented.  
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:01:22 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 04:28:04 AM by notbatman

What keeps water in a container?  The container?

I'm glad you asked, it's the ridged container gravity creates.

You can prove the ridged nature of gravity yourself just by looking at a hot air balloon. You see the Earth is spinning and the balloon gets pulled along by Earth's atmosphere so, while the balloon is floating in one spot and you're traveling a 1000 miles per hour (at the equator) below it, the balloon remains stationary above you. It's the ridged immovable connection gravity creates between the air molecules surrounding the balloon and the molecules in the ground & water that causes the air to pull on the balloon.

The fact the balloon doesn't move away from you at high speed is proof of this ridged immovable connection. As this example shows the ridged walls of a container are actually the perfect analogy for how the force of gravity pulls on objects.

Perhaps an even better example of the ridged structure gravity creates is, the solid barrier it forms between the pressurized gasses in the atmosphere and the vacuum of space. Without this barrier all the gasses would escape into the vacuum and that proves that gravity is not only real but, it showcases how it works just like a container.

Well on a globe there's a convex dome of water 3 miles out that a ship sails up, over and behind and, the horizon line is the peek of this convex dome.

No. That's just something you made up. A globe is a globe, it doesn't have "domes" in its oceans and ships don't sail "up" on them.

"A globe is a globe, it doesn't have "domes" in its oceans and ships don't sail "up" on them."

If you sail from North America to Europe on a spherical object how can you not be sailing up the water at some point?  The water surface is never level on your model.  Your either sailing up or down (the entire time).   Please explain.

It seems the poor boy is a tad bid confused and it's probably my fault for using a poor choice of words. By dome I'm referring to the mound, bulge or hump formed by the convex section of water that conforms to the globe between the two points of an observer standing on the water, and a ship.

On the globe up is relative to gravity. When you look out over the globe everything around you in a 360 degree circle is down hill and the ship is actually traveling down but, since up is relative the ship moves up relative to the point on the curve that forms the horizon. After the horizon ship continues its voyage down hill until it is hidden by the horizon curve.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:09:48 AM

Again, the two easy things that show that the earth is a globe are the horizon:
1. Place the lens at, say, two inches off the ground. Square it to the horizon-tal, with a plumb line or transit. Then measure how near the horizon is. You will find it is so near that you can be the one who walks (yes, you can do it on land) or boats over the horizon while your friend snaps the photo.
2. The reason why engineers in construction don't have to measure for curvature of the earth is, we don't have any structures that are large enough to need this kind of accuracy... because of the gigantic size of the globe. The global curve produces a drop of about 8 inches in the first mile. That's well under 1/2 inch per first football length.

Such things as bridges automatically fit inside this amount, because bridges move way more than this. Even the tall buildings sway as much as 6 feet or more.

The Great Pyramid is off by about 5.5 inches, and is about 2.5 football fields long. And while this is not a drop in elevation, the deviation is almost 4.5 times as much as the curvature of the earth. Uet such a small amount is unimportant to builders and engineers.

All these FE people who talk about horizon or curvature drop as though it proves FE, are simply focusing on things that average people don't often think about. As you can see above, all their talk is meaningless or false.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:13:01 AM

I'm glad you asked, it's the ridged container gravity creates.

You can prove the ridged nature of gravity yourself just by looking at a hot air balloon. You see the Earth is spinning and the balloon gets pulled along by Earth's atmosphere so, while the balloon is floating in one spot and you're traveling a 1000 miles per hour (at the equator) below it, the balloon remains stationary above you. It's the ridged immovable connection gravity creates between the air molecules surrounding the balloon and the molecules in the ground & water that causes the air to pull on the balloon.

The fact the balloon doesn't move away from you at high speed is proof of this ridged immovable connection. As this example shows the ridged walls of a container are actually the perfect analogy for how the force of gravity pulls on objects.

This is just another example off how FE people use big distances and all kinds of corny wording to try to twist the minds of people all out of shape. Down-scaling an experiment like this for a living room of an average house will show that FE is wonderful science fiction.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:28:44 AM

Flat earth is like a snake with its head chopped off. The body can wiggle for hours... as shown by the length of this thread.

Cool

joerogers8

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:23:31 AM

If you sail from North America to Europe on a spherical object how can you not be sailing up the water at some point?

Joe, you said water always finds it's level.  One lie not playing nice with the others?

Ah the only take part of the quote act.  Not sure you fooling anyone.  Full quote below.  

"If you sail from North America to Europe on a spherical object how can you not be sailing up the water at some point?  The water surface is never level on your model.  Your either sailing up or down (the entire time).   Please explain."

Still waiting on the answer as well.

You been able to prove anything with math yet?  Or talk to any more probes billions of miles away.  Did you use math to do it?  Come with something better next time.

----

Nice try on deleting your post once you got exposed. 

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:42:45 AM

The water surface is never level on your model.  Your either sailing up or down (the entire time).   Please explain."

Are you saying there is no air pressure in a flat earth?  Of course there is - you have to breath.

Air pressure causes movement of air .  Movement of air causes waves.

The water surface is never level on any model.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Astargath

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:43:57 AM

Hey astargath I'm not going to keep adding all our old text its blowing the page up and making it hard to read.

Ok you called it "gravity" and I agree gravity is just a name but what causes the phenomenon of gravity to act on us and objects on earth?  What exactly is the reason that water is pasted to the exterior of the sphere?  What are the mechanisms that cause it?  Can you prove that these are the actual causes?  

You keep using the word "believe".  It is irrelevant what I believe in.  This is science.  We need to prove it to each other or it's just shit talking.  In science we need to prove it.  This may be the entire crux of the issue if your arguing honestly.  

If this is all a belief to you then I have zero issues with that.  Same as religion.  

If you are saying it is a fact then we need a practical demonstration.  If you cannot practically demonstrate it, is it science?  

Final line of questions how do you know space exists as it's been taught?  How do you know we are hurling through the universe at millions of miles per hour?  How do you know it was gravity and not some other force causing it?  How can one prove as factual these things.  I have yet to find solid proof.

Hence my position.  I only know what I know.  Everything else is a belief and I teach science from both sides since I have yet to see proof of the flat earth map which is presented or the heliocentric model.    

Do I believe in space?  I used to.  Now I simply don't know if being honest.  How would I unless I simply believed what was being presented.  

Can you prove that these are the actual causes?

Yes, again, look at planets, we can measure their gravity.

This formula uses the mass of the planet or object to calculate ''gravity''.

We know gravity on Mars is around 3.7m/s2

We know gravity on the Moon is around 1.6 m/s2

We went there and... guess what, it was true, gravity was 1.6m/s2

If this is not enough proof then I don't know what you need, really.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:53:11 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 12:38:00 PM by notbatman

G was derived from watching heavy balls in a 18th century shed through a small hole drilled in the wall. ((They)) literally measure Mars and the Moon's weight (and gravity) with heavy balls in a shed.

That's right folks, heavy balls in the shed proves there are heavy balls in the sky. *facepalm*

Why the Cavendish Experiment Is Ridiculous -- https://youtu.be/pJ-7kbaHUgM

Here's a rigorous debunking of the experiment.  -- http://milesmathis.com/caven.html
Astargath

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:20:13 PM

G was derived from watching heavy balls in a 18th century shed through a small hole drilled in the wall. ((They)) literally measure Mars and the Moon's weight (and gravity) with heavy balls in a shed.

That's right folks, heavy balls in the shed proves there are heavy balls in the sky. *facepalm*

Why the Cavendish Experiment Is Ridiculous -- https://youtu.be/pJ-7kbaHUgM

Do you ever read the comments on the videos you post here?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:20:29 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 03:49:26 PM by notbatman

^^^ spammed with shill comments just like here, I guess you couldn't handle the facts presented in either the video or the linked paper.

You even omitted the link to the paper, yet included the entirety of the rest of the comments. Why would you remove the thoroughly researched and documented paper with references? You redacted the most relevant section of the quote.

Oh wait, no don't answer. I figured it out, BECAUSE YOU'RE A SHILL!

If you sail from North America to Europe on a spherical object how can you not be sailing up the water at some point?

Joe, you said water always finds it's level.  One lie not playing nice with the others?

Ah the only take part of the quote act.  Not sure you fooling anyone.  Full quote below.  

"If you sail from North America to Europe on a spherical object how can you not be sailing up the water at some point?  The water surface is never level on your model.  Your either sailing up or down (the entire time).   Please explain."

Still waiting on the answer as well.

You been able to prove anything with math yet?  Or talk to any more probes billions of miles away.  Did you use math to do it?  Come with something better next time.

----

Nice try on deleting your post once you got exposed.  

Is it just (((coincidence))) that both Vod and Astargath are both playing the omit a section of the quote game? This fucking guy has the hubris to cry science then removes the scientific paper and points to fucking youtube comments left by shills.

If Earth is a globe why are all these people gaslighting so hard instead of arguing facts?

Well on a globe there's a convex dome of water 3 miles out that a ship sails up, over and behind and, the horizon line is the peek of this convex dome.

No. That's just something you made up. A globe is a globe, it doesn't have "domes" in its oceans and ships don't sail "up" on them.

Universities, NASA, PBS, etc, all say "boats sail over the curve" because they have to, the globe math forces them to claim this absurdity and they do.

Googling "boats sail over the curve" shows only one result from a flat-earther site, so you're lying again.

If the Earth is a globe then there's a fucking convex dome of water, I didn't invent the fucking globe math, I didn't make this shit up.

"... "If you send a ship straight to the horizon eventually it begins to disappear until it’s no longer visible beyond you horizon," he said. ..."  <-- Tyson's quote when questioned for proof of Earth's curve.
Source: https://www.newsweek.com/neil-degrasse-tyson-flat-earth-startalk-explains-842432

"... a postdoctoral research associate at Princeton University. ...",
"...  He was awarded the NASA Distinguished Public Service Medal ...",
"... hosted the television show NOVA ScienceNow on PBS. ..."
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson

Why do you keep making false accusations about me lying?

Because you lied. There is nothing about sailing over curves in Tyson's quote. As I said, the only place where that phrase appears is a flat-earther site:

https://i.snag.gy/5XqBRC.jpg

If you sail from North America to Europe on a spherical object how can you not be sailing up the water at some point?  The water surface is never level on your model.  Your either sailing up or down (the entire time).   Please explain.

You should let your kid go to an actual school and perhaps go with him too, you dumbass scammer.

You should fuck off with your gaslighting bullshit if you can't argue facts. Accusing me lying because I didn't quote verbatim something said 100 different ways by a 100 different scientists? I got that quote after the fact from Google with 10 seconds of searching, 3rd fucking link down. Go fucking kill yourself!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:40:26 PM

It's a shame that FE people are duped into accepting science that is incomplete. However, everybody has a religion of some sort.

Cool

joerogers8

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:58:33 PM

Astargath

If your going to use Big G in your formula you must tell us how it was derived.  Check out the Cavendish experiment.  You're going from balls in a 18th century shed (which cannot be repeated) and you're taking that and telling me you know the gravity on Mars and you state it as fact.  This is not science.  

All you're doing is repeating what they told you (they have also told nobatman and myself as well).  You have zero first hand knowledge.  Remember we have read and been taught what you're REPEATING to us.  We want you to PROVE the claims you're making to us.  You must prove the claim not repeat what the science book told you and then pat yourself on the back.  That's not how science works.  

Please study how Big G was derived in your formula if you do not already know.  Then if you still believe in this and want to prove it you must repeat the Cavendish experiment for us to see so we can measure the gravitational constant.  Once we have a clear measurement that can be repeated and measured then you may be onto something.

You have a BELIEF that you were born into.  I was born into the same thing.  Now I want proof.  I hope you see the claims you are making cannot be proven.  You have to believe in them like Santa Clause.  Nobatman and I know this.  That's why we are able to sit here for page after page shooting you down which causes you to move onto the next batch of bullshit WE were taught.  

If you stop talking in FACTS and start admitting these are BELIEFS no one will have issue.

Pages: « 1 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 [602] 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: