Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:21:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 [643] 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:58:30 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 02:21:38 AM by sirazimuth

How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

Duhhhh! I never realized till now that OP started this prank thread on April Fools Day.

Coincidence? I think not.....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:17:07 PM

Oh shit. Notbatman got busted for real this time. I'm still waiting for the day where he says that all of this was a joke, it will be epic.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:27:33 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 10:05:40 PM by sirazimuth

He probably had a bet with his buddy that he could run the longest prank thread ever on the intertoobz.
What better  topic  and place than "Flat Earth" on  Bitcointalk forum where anything goes?
Yanking our chains for 3 plus years....Phucking brilliant.
...I think he won the bet....lol.

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:05:06 PM

A flat earther doing his research (above) and knucklehead sirazimuth (below)

sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:11:28 PM

<i can make a meme... so there>

....and the fact the thread attracts nutters, such as this ignorant clown, expletive (or wtf his name is) ^ adds to the entertainment value.  Why... he can even make stupid memes...
(but who knows... maybe he's in on the joke too.)

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:37:24 PM

Do you believe that air, water and movable plates of land stick to the surface of a spinning ball of lava in a hard vacuum by a force that pulls on everything? If so you have no business calling anybody an idiot making unscientific, illogical and unproven claims like that.

Do you believe that an old man who has existed forever got bored and made a ball of lava in the center of everything and put two people on it who committed incest for centuries, then despite knowing the future, got sad when their offspring didn't follow his laws and murdered them all by flooding the earth, then was sorry and made a rainbow to promise he wouldn't do it again?   Then he raped a woman because he wanted to see what fatherhood was like, got drunk and allowed his only son to be tortured and murdered, then pulled him back up into the clouds when be sobered up, but couldn't heal the sores on his hands?  ANNNND, despite creating everything, he still has to threaten eternal torture to make people love him?

If so, you have no business telling anyone to kill themselves making unscientific, illogical and unproven claims like that.

Cool

Don't be deceived and ignorant blind monkeyman guy like this vod, research flat earth and get rid of the stupid atheism.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:39:40 PM

A flat earther doing his research (above) and knucklehead sirazimuth (below)

Look at all those flat mountains and valleys. You just need a bunch of flat arrows to show us where the horizon is, don't you?

The GE guy sits around and drinks coffee, because he knows that the FE people can't find anything flat, especially not the earth.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:27:17 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 01:46:05 AM by notbatman

Listed experiments:
The Earth is motionless and this is an observable, repeatable, testable, documented, empirical fact:

Aiy's Failure Experiment. -- Empirical proof the Earth is motionless.

The Michelson & Morley Experiment. -- Empirical proof the Earth is motionless.

The Trouton–Noble experiment.  -- Empirical proof the Earth is motionless.

The Sagnac Experiment. -- Empirical proof of the aether.

Prunier & Dufour's replication of The Sagnac Experiment. -- Empirical proof the theory of Special Relativity is not consistent with experiment.

if you really want to know if it's flat or round.. just go to the outer space and look it yourself.  Wink
Many people doesn't believe on this, but it was proven many times that the earth is round! Hope that helps!

No, no it doesn't help. Outer space is a hoax and there isn't a single shred of credible evidence we're on a spinning ball in a vacuum. Every so called "proof" of a globe is based on manufactured evidence, logical failicies, baseless assumptions and conflating facts.

Every single experiment you listed has been debunked, even by their authors. They are not facts, they are garbage discarded experiments that were proven wrong. You are a proven liar, sorry.

I deliver proof via established scientific experiments, you deliver nothing but the claim I'm a liar and that empirical measurement is "garbage" and "not facts". The debunking as you call it is based on the claim there's no aether, and the claim there's no aether is based on the claim the experiments are all also consistent with SR. I provide poof that proves SR is not consistent with experimental results i.e. Prunier & Dufour's replication of The Sagnac Experiment.

You've got nothing, you're a worthless sack of shit whose only response is to scream LIAR at the top of his lungs.

It's 21st century, with all the technological advancements, breakthroughs in the science and increasing knowledge, there are still people who believe that earth is flat. This is beyond me, regardless of the evidence and reasoning is presented, caveman will be caveman   Huh You haven't been on a plane in your life, have you?

People who make claims about established scientific experiments "regardless of the evidence" should kill themselves. Find a gas oven or just tie a rope around your neck!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:57:33 AM

You've got nothing, you're a worthless sack of shit whose only response is to scream LIAR at the top of his lungs.

We have people who have done experiments for themselves.

You believe whatever you are told.

You worship a rapist.

Next?

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Astargath

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:02:37 PM

The Earth is motionless and this is an observable, repeatable, testable, documented, empirical fact:

Aiy's Failure Experiment. -- Empirical proof the Earth is motionless.

The Michelson & Morley Experiment. -- Empirical proof the Earth is motionless.

The Trouton–Noble experiment.  -- Empirical proof the Earth is motionless.

The Sagnac Experiment. -- Empirical proof of the aether.

Prunier & Dufour's replication of The Sagnac Experiment. -- Empirical proof the theory of Special Relativity is not consistent with experiment.

- Airy’s Failure is an 1871 experiment that George Airy undertook which attempted to measure the drag on light that would change the stellar aberration of light from a suitable star that was almost overhead. The result of the experiment was that there was no evidence to support the existence of the Aether which is why its called FAILURE. The notion of a stationary Earth is not proved or denied by this experiment.

-  The Michelson & Morley Experiment: ''The Michelson-Morley experiment in 1887 indicated that if the Earth was in orbit, as other observations confirmed, then Aether could not exist''

- Sagnac: What he detected was actually the Sagnac effect and a measure of the angular velocity of the device, the Sagnac effect provides a simple demonstration that the Earth is in fact rotating on its axis, and you can measure this with a suitable gyroscope.

So basically you believe Airy's proved the earth is motionless, although at the same time it proves aether doesn't exist hen you also believe Michelson proves the earth is motionless but also proves aether doesn't exist and the at the same time you think sagnac experiment proves aether exists. This is the problem with you and the flat earth, all the ''theories'' you have contradict each other.

So we can conclude that the earth is not flat from this, thank you. Unless you can replicate and interpret each experiment by yourself, notbatman. You shouldn't believe any of that ever happened.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
presduterte

Activity: 222
Merit: 58

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:13:47 PM

if you really want to know if it's flat or round.. just go to the outer space and look it yourself.  Wink
Many people doesn't believe on this, but it was proven many times that the earth is round! Hope that helps!

No, no it doesn't help. Outer space is a hoax and there isn't a single shred of credible evidence we're on a spinning ball in a vacuum. Every so called "proof" of a globe is based on manufactured evidence, logical failicies, baseless assumptions and conflating facts.

I realize this is a stupid question, but are meteorites and such also hoaxes? I forgot to add that to my list of hoaxes you believe in...

Duhhhh! I never realized till now that OP started this prank thread on April Fools Day.

Oh man, I feel pretty silly now. You got us Notbatman. Kudos to you sir.
Pax04

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:45:29 PM

There have always been people alienated from the truth. Today we see the fake news that is informed all the time and yet there are people who believe.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:25:40 PM

if you really want to know if it's flat or round.. just go to the outer space and look it yourself.  Wink

I realize this is a stupid question, but are meteorites and such also hoaxes? I forgot to add that to my list of hoaxes you believe in...

How is it a stupid question?

Unless you saw one [meteorite] hit and went and picked it up, you can't be absolutely certain about the object being what Jew is selling you at school and on TV. They're lying to you somehow about literally everything, often in small and insignificant ways so you don't consciously perceive it but, the lies work together to support a bigger lie. Some part of what they are describing is always twisted bullshit or just a straight up lie and they control all media, all of Hollywood, all governments, all banks, all religions and, all secret societies. That fear you have of asking a stupid question, that's "them" and their control of all social situations down to the smallest detail making you afraid.

Asteroids are defiantly a hoax, but meteorites? No, I think there's enough documented evidence to confirm the existence of at least metallic meteorites; the Jew is lying about where they come from and how they are formed. They're actually pieces of the dome; it's a long grain Damascus type of manufactured nickel-iron steel alloy with a gloden oxide.

Astargath

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:26:13 PM

if you really want to know if it's flat or round.. just go to the outer space and look it yourself.  Wink

Oh man, I feel pretty silly now. You got us Notbatman. Kudos to you sir.

Meteorites are obviously parts of the dome falling DUH. That's why they are so hot, because the dome is electrified with trillions of volts and so when it breaks, it gets hot.

edit: HAHAHA I FUCKING KNEW IT, I knew he would say they are part of the dome, lmao, so predictable.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:30:04 PM

They're actually pieces of the dome; it's a long grain Damascus type of manufactured nickel-iron steel alloy with a gloden oxide.

Why is the dome falling apart?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:34:37 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

Asteroids are defiantly a hoax, but meteorites? No, I think there's enough documented evidence to confirm the existence of at least metallic meteorites; the Jew is lying about where they come from and how they are formed. They're actually pieces of the dome; it's a long grain Damascus type of manufactured nickel-iron steel alloy with a gloden oxide.

I watched a documentary Monday morning about the ISS, and meteors are constantly hitting it.  They even had footage of a window being dented by one as it happened.

All day long they hear tiny "pings" at the hull is struck.

It's pretty cool stuff actually.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Astargath

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

They're actually pieces of the dome; it's a long grain Damascus type of manufactured nickel-iron steel alloy with a gloden oxide.

Why is the dome falling apart?

Well, why you have to ask those questions, come on... If notbatman says it's made of ''bla bla'' and it's falling, it is. Notbatman should build a rocket and crash it into the dome, easy proof.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
enouraddi

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

Your face is flat
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:49:15 PM

I watched a documentary Monday morning about the ISS, and meteors are constantly hitting it.  They even had footage of a window being dented by one as it happened.

All day long they hear tiny "pings" at the hull is struck.

It's pretty cool stuff actually.

How much energy does a 1 oz chunk of Damascus steel shrapnel impart when it hits the ISS traveling at "17,130 mph"?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

How much energy does a 1 oz chunk of Damascus steel shrapnel impart when it hits the ISS traveling at "17,130 mph"?

Sounds like a question for Google.  But you hate facts anyway.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 [643] 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: