Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2019, 08:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 [672] 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 ... 771 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1071935 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 2253

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 12:31:33 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

you've been massively entertaining, to say the least.

I think most people will agree he was in the beginning.

But everyone is calling him on his lies, we have proved his magic doesn't exist.

Now all he can do is tell people to kill themselves.  Boring.

It's sad how far he has fallen  Sad

I'm into creating universes, smiting people, writing holy books and listening to Prayer Messages (PMs).
BitcoinTalk Public Information Project (BPIP)  - BPIP Reports
"Masturbation makes you feel good but doesn't do anything for the person you're thinking of.  Just like prayer."
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:39:06 PM

You can't be the only one telling the truth if everybody else is a liar. That's not how reality works. But please don't let little things like reality get in your way, you've been massively entertaining, to say the least.

The obvious reality is that everybody is brainwashed not knowinly liars, the liars are actually few in number perhaps 1% of the population. You're dishonestly framing my arguments and should curl up in the oven with Vod for being a fag.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 12:50:55 PM

The obvious reality is that everybody is brainwashed not knowinly liars, the liars are actually few in number perhaps 1% of the population. You're dishonestly framing my arguments and should curl up in the oven with Vod for being a fag.

Do you know what brainwashing is?

It is believing in something that is told to you over and over and over.

You are saying that everyone who has worked with satellites, for example, is told everyday that what they work on is nonsense?

Grow up troll - I find it impossible for you to be brainwashed against things you can prove to yourself.

That makes you a liar.  Not us.

I'm into creating universes, smiting people, writing holy books and listening to Prayer Messages (PMs).
"Masturbation makes you feel good but doesn't do anything for the person you're thinking of.  Just like prayer."
Astargath

Activity: 1134
Merit: 614

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

Can you give me a practical experiment that I can do at home so that I can confirm the Aether for myself?

Airy's experiment that failed to detect the rotation of the Earth (Airy's Failure) is simple enough most people could perform it, his experiment only requires two telescopes (one filled with water to slow lights speed). It provides scientific evidence for a stationary Luminiferous aether and that the stars are in motion. Save any arguments that involve special relativity, it's a debunkable theory.

ROFL Proving aether with just 2 telescopes in 1871? What a bunch of trash.

Pd: you always say that about the Cavendish experiment. Now I can say it about yours. Problem is that yours doesn't even prove what its supposed to.

How is the experiment "trash"? The nature of electrostatic forces makes the Cavendish experiment inconclusive and a completely useless setup. You just calling AF trash because it failed to support the bullshit globe model is just an immature response from a butthurt loser who can't prove the official narrative.

SaltySpoon wanted an experiment he could perform himself and AF was the simplest one I could think of. Proof of the aether is available in the form of the Sagnac Experiment, however the setup is more complex. The Dufour & Prunier replication also debunks special relativity.

Reality is one of two choices:

1) You are lying.
2) Millions of people are lying.

Yes Vod, the masses are full of truth and I'm the bastard...

I'm declaring Flat Earth theory officially debunked.

No one can explain to me why I can't tune into Russia over shortwave radio from here in Texas.

I should have no trouble doing this on a Flat Earth.

Pff, he would just deny it like everything else. He will say that shortwave radio signals aren't real and move on.

Or radio signals disappear into vanishing point. Because railroad.

The shortwave radio signals bounce between the ionosphere and the ground (a waveguide) and can reach any point on Earth.This works on both the globe model and in reality. If you're having trouble tuning into your assinged shortwave number station from within the US, it's probably because of atmosphereic conditions or, changes made by HAARP to block your espionage related actives.

You are a dishonest liar, again.

''Airy was trying to repeat an observation made by a German astronomer a few years before.

Airy’s Failure is an 1871 experiment that George Airy undertook which attempted to measure the drag on light that would change the stellar aberration of light from a suitable star that was almost overhead (hence almost zero refraction), by using a telescope filled with water rather than air. (See his original paper here: http://rspl.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/20/130-138/35.full.pdf+html) The Aether theory indicated that the different refractive medium should produce a different effect compared to a telescope filled with air. The experiment was repeated a number of times on different nights, at times six months apart. The result of the experiment was that there was no evidence to support the existence of the Aether. The common name for this, ‘Airy’s Failure,’ concerns the failure of the experiment to demonstrate the existence of the Aether. However, if you believe in the Aether (against all evidence), then you would conclude the Earth was stationary, even though the regular stellar aberration observations indicate that it is not stationary.

The notion of a stationary Earth is not proved or denied by this experiment. It helped to remove the Luminiferous Aether theory''

Why do you keep lying?

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1855

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:50:26 PM
Merited by Foxpup (4)

Why do you believe that Airy actually did the experiment? Are you not listening to the masses to believe that the experiment was ever done, or the results gathered were what they were? Do you own a sextant? Have you ever used it yourself to measure whatever it is you did? Did you build your own sextant? Maybe the person who constructed your sextant if you have one has prisms in it that refract the light to make you believe what you are seeing is real when it really isnt. Have you ever got a sunburn? How do you know its from UV radiation from the sun, and that the gravity elves didn't actually use a ray gun on you to punish you for basking in their holy sun? How do you know that the world didn't begin when you were born, and that everyone else was artificially planted on this "earth" (cough cough simulation) with their own memories and personalities to make you believe that the earth was more than a century old and round?

I buy that Nasa is the "mass" in power or whatever (they aren't, they are just a bunch of space nerds), but what about all of the high school physics teachers. No slight to them, but I can hardly define them as the ruling elite with a sole mission to brainwash us for... whatever reason? The same can be said about english teachers, have you ever considered how evil it is that we have language!?! Someone taught you language, and you just unknowingly agreed to be taught! What if the word "physics" is actually a magic word that allows the elves to take a fraction of your soul (made of aether and corn syrup) every time you say it?

Your arguments are rambling thought experiments more than anything else. If anyone wants to discuss the implications of physics using planes instead of spheres thats one thing. If you want to say that 90% of the laws of physics aren't real, you should first come up with working alternate theories that don't rely on the physics you are discarding to prove. Stop trying to prove things with optics. You claimed the sun was the span of the Atlantic ocean away from the earth, and the rays are divergent. Optics as we know them don't work under those assumptions.

Save a Bitcoin, and one day if it ever hits an absurd amount of money, please book a commercial space flight that'll be available in 10-20 years.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:36:36 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2018, 05:03:17 PM by notbatman

@Astargath, you're screaming in pain as you strike out at me "LIAR!".

Airy failed to detect the motion of the Earth, re-branding the experiment as a failure to prove the existence of the aether is a Jewish tactic and a lie; Airy set out to prove the motion of the Earth. Saying the experiment as an aberration in the heliocentric theory is Jewish word salad for "our bullshit theory is proven wrong so we'll give it fancy label and carry on".

AF is a simple experiment that almost anybody who's technically inclined can perform to prove there's a aether and, that the Earth is motionless. The results of AF are confirmed by the Michelson & Morley Experiment (also dishonestly re-branded as a failure to detect the aether) and, all arguments against both experiments involving Special Relativity are debunked by the Prunier & Dufour replication of the Sagnac Experiment. The P&D Sagnac replication takes SR into account and proves the theory is not consistent with experimental results.

I've got even more proof of a motionless Earth:

"The Trouton–Noble experiment was an attempt to detect motion of the Earth through the luminiferous aether, and was conducted in 1901–1903 by Frederick Thomas Trouton (who also developed the Trouton's ratio) and H. R. Noble. It was based on a suggestion by George FitzGerald that a charged parallel-plate capacitor moving through the aether should orient itself perpendicular to the motion. Like the earlier Michelson–Morley experiment, Trouton and Noble obtained a null result: no motion relative to the aether could be detected.[1][2] This null result was reproduced, with increasing sensitivity, by Rudolf Tomaschek (1925, 1926), Chase (1926, 1927) and Hayden in 1994. ..." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trouton–Noble_experiment

How am I liar, how does this make a liar? I'm quoting a wikipedia article (with sources) that I believe is factual (quoted text), how am I fucking lying?

6-Hour Gyroscope Test Debunks Spinning Earth - Flat Earth -- https://youtu.be/IGPSjgv9t3E

Shills claiming ring LASER and MEMs gyroscopes can measure a rotation are full of shit BTW, they're measuring the weak Coriolis effect caused by aether drift (measured by the M&M Experiment). If Earth was spinning at it would effect the gyroscope in the video.

The Earth is motionless and this is an observable, repeatable, testable, documented, empirical fact:

Aiy's Failure Experiment. -- Empirical proof the Earth is motionless.

The Michelson & Morley Experiment. -- Empirical proof the Earth is motionless.

The Trouton–Noble experiment.  -- Empirical proof the Earth is motionless.

The Sagnac Experiment. -- Empirical proof of the aether.

Prunier & Dufour's replication of The Sagnac Experiment. -- Empirical proof the theory of Special Relativity is not consistent with experiment.
Astargath

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:25:35 PM

@Astargath, you're screaming in pain as you strike out at me "LIAR!".

Airy failed to detect the motion of the Earth, re-branding the experiment as a failure to prove the existence of the aether is a Jewish tactic and a lie; Airy set out to prove the motion of the Earth. Saying the experiment as an aberration in the heliocentric theory is Jewish word salad for "our bullshit theory is proven wrong so we'll give it fancy label and carry on".

AF is a simple experiment that almost anybody who's technically inclined can perform to prove there's a aether and, that the Earth is motionless. The results of AF are confirmed by the Michelson & Morley Experiment (also dishonestly re-branded as a failure to detect the aether) and, all arguments against both experiments involving Special Relativity are debunked by the Prunier & Dufour replication of the Sagnac Experiment. The P&D Sagnac replication takes SR into account and proves the theory is not consistent with experimental results.

I've got even more proof of a motionless Earth:

"The Trouton–Noble experiment was an attempt to detect motion of the Earth through the luminiferous aether, and was conducted in 1901–1903 by Frederick Thomas Trouton (who also developed the Trouton's ratio) and H. R. Noble. It was based on a suggestion by George FitzGerald that a charged parallel-plate capacitor moving through the aether should orient itself perpendicular to the motion. Like the earlier Michelson–Morley experiment, Trouton and Noble obtained a null result: no motion relative to the aether could be detected.[1][2] This null result was reproduced, with increasing sensitivity, by Rudolf Tomaschek (1925, 1926), Chase (1926, 1927) and Hayden in 1994. ..." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trouton–Noble_experiment

How am I liar, how does this make a liar? I'm quoting a wikipedia article (with sources) that I believe is factual (quoted text), how am I fucking lying?

6-Hour Gyroscope Test Debunks Spinning Earth - Flat Earth -- https://youtu.be/IGPSjgv9t3E

Shills claiming ring LASER and MEMs gyroscopes can measure a rotation are full of shit BTW, they're measuring the weak Coriolis effect caused by aether drift (measured by the M&M Experiment). If Earth was spinning at it would effect the gyroscope in the video.

The Earth is motionless and this is an observable, repeatable, testable, documented, empirical fact:

Aiy's Failure Experiment. -- Empirical proof the Earth is motionless.

The Michelson & Morley Experiment. -- Empirical proof the Earth is motionless.

The Trouton–Noble experiment.  -- Empirical proof the Earth is motionless.

The Sagnac Experiment. -- Empirical proof of the aether.

Prunier & Dufour's replication of The Sagnac Experiment. -- Empirical proof the theory of Special Relativity is not consistent with experiment.

Do it then, show us a video of you re creating the experiment, why would you trust them? Why would you think anyone ever did that experiment? Why don't you use the same criteria for your beliefs? Dishonest liar, as always.

''I'm quoting a wikipedia article (with sources) that I believe is factual (quoted text)'' What you believe is meaningless if you haven't done the experiments yourself.

..PROFITBOX..
    █████████████▀     ████
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:46:33 PM

^^^ No it's not meaningless, Vod is claiming I'm a liar and given me a negative trust rating as a member of the default trust list for stating a provable fact. Fucking sack of shit hides behind the cop-out to authority.
Astargath

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:34:13 PM

^^^ No it's not meaningless, Vod is claiming I'm a liar and given me a negative trust rating as a member of the default trust list for stating a provable fact. Fucking sack of shit hides behind the cop-out to authority.

Yeah but you didn't answer though. Have you performed the experiments yourself or are you just trusting random internet websites? Why is it that everytime an article/website is against your belief it is a hoax but if it supports your belief it has to be 100% true? Stop being a dishonest person.

..PROFITBOX..
    █████████████▀     ████
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1107

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

Personally, I don't think anybody should get a negative trust rating for something he believes in. I mean, if you think it is right, and you are right or wrong, that is no reason for a trust rating in a forum. Giving such a trust rating is childish.

Where you are wrong with anything that includes the aether is, nobody has enough knowledge as to how the aether acts, and why it acts that way, to conclusively use aether "science" as proof for anything... at least not the way you are using it.

Cool

Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz !
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 08:25:16 PM

You are a liar.     WHO is hiding?

My name and address are known.  I live with my beliefs every day.

Let's see YOU identify yourself and have your family, friends and coworkers know you are a liar.

Anonymous people can be as dishonest as they want.

Cool

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:11:48 PM

Yeah but you didn't answer though. Have you performed the experiments yourself or are you just trusting random internet websites? Why is it that everytime an article/website is against your belief it is a hoax but if it supports your belief it has to be 100% true? Stop being a dishonest person.

The five scientific experiments I offer as proof,

1. Aiy's Failure Experiment,
2. The Michelson & Morley Experiment,
3. The Trouton–Noble experiment,
4. The Sagnac Experiment,
5. Prunier & Dufour's replication of The Sagnac Experiment,

they've all been carefully documented and repeated by others. The results of the experiments are agreed upon by everybody. Why should my argument be dismissed when nobody is arguing the results? Any results from me attempting to replicate all those experiments myself would have less credibility than the existing documented results.

Am I "just trusting random internet websites"? No, these are established scientific experiments.

Finally you accuse me of being dishonest, fuck off you worthless sack of shit.

Personally, I don't think anybody should get a negative trust rating for something he believes in. I mean, if you think it is right, and you are right or wrong, that is no reason for a trust rating in a forum. Giving such a trust rating is childish.

Where you are wrong with anything that includes the aether is, nobody has enough knowledge as to how the aether acts, and why it acts that way, to conclusively use aether "science" as proof for anything... at least not the way you are using it.

Cool

No I'm not wrong about aether, those five established scientific experiments I offer as proof are not wrong. Those experiments have been carefully documented, replicated by others and the results have been confirmed.

You are a liar.     WHO is hiding?

My name and address are known.  I live with my beliefs every day.

Let's see YOU identify yourself and have your family, friends and coworkers know you are a liar.

Anonymous people can be as dishonest as they want.

Cool

If you've been doxed, then perhaps you should be more careful about who you make false accusation about when you're screwing over their ability to trade and make money on this forum.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:13:09 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2018, 11:29:56 PM by Vod

1. Aiy's Failure Experiment,    DEBUNKED
2. The Michelson & Morley Experiment,   DEBUNKED
3. The Trouton–Noble experiment,  DEBUNKED
4. The Sagnac Experiment,  DEBUNKED
5. Prunier & Dufour's replication of The Sagnac Experiment,  Replicated a failed experiment.

What about MILLIONS of SUCCESSFUL experiments the rest of the world offers as proof?

I even gave you your wikipedia links for each failed experiment.

If you've been doxed

Never been doxed.  Signed up on this forum with my real name.  Unlike you, I don't hide.

Lie to yourself - not to us.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:11:25 AM

1. Aiy's Failure Experiment,    DEBUNKED
2. The Michelson & Morley Experiment,   DEBUNKED
3. The Trouton–Noble experiment,  DEBUNKED
4. The Sagnac Experiment,  DEBUNKED
5. Prunier & Dufour's replication of The Sagnac Experiment,  Replicated a failed experiment.

What about MILLIONS of SUCCESSFUL experiments the rest of the world offers as proof?

I even gave you your wikipedia links for each failed experiment.

If you've been doxed

Never been doxed.  Signed up on this forum with my real name.  Unlike you, I don't hide.

Lie to yourself - not to us.

Cool

Exactly, I can easily link more experiments proving the earth is a sphere or gravity exists. Why do you trust any of those experiments but not our experiments, notbatman? You didn't replicate any of them so...

..PROFITBOX..
    █████████████▀     ████
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:57:10 AM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

1. Aiy's Failure Experiment,
2. The Michelson & Morley Experiment,
3. The Trouton–Noble experiment,
4. The Sagnac Experiment,
5. Prunier & Dufour's replication of The Sagnac Experiment,

None of those experiments were ever actually done. Its just lizard people that proposed those fake experiments to trick us. If they had actually been done the mudman would have objected and sacrificed 50% of the population of the continent the experiments were done on, as is what happened when the "black plague" hit Europe. If you didn't personally witness those experiments being done, you are just listening to the man, man...

All jokes aside, you can't invoke "science" after discrediting it by saying the basis of their foundations are incorrect. You've already claimed those experiments are invalid if we are to assume your previous claims. You can't use them as proof to support your new claim. Fact check your own claims and theories with the proof you are providing.

I stopped caring around the time that we stopped talking science, and started talking fairy tales. But, if you took a few minutes to compile all of your claims, you'd see just how many contradictions there are in the proofs, if we consider your assertions as fact. If an experiment is saying, we came to this conclusion due to gravity, or by laws of optics, but you have already claimed that those laws aren't real, how can you say that the experiment is proof of anything?

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:27:28 AM

The adage of the Jew crying out in pain as he strikes you keeps getting reinforced here; you're all selling science but I'm the only one actually delivering.

Gravity doesn't deliver, it's an unproven theory. The Cavendish Experiment doesn't deliver proof, electrostatic forces render it useless. Every argument against my scientific proof the Earth is motionless rests on Special Relativity's claim there is no aether however, Prunier & Dufour's replication of The Sagnac Experiment proves SR is not consistent with experimental results.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:11:24 AM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

The adage of the Jew crying out in pain as he strikes you keeps getting reinforced here; you're all selling science but I'm the only one actually delivering.

Gravity doesn't deliver, it's an unproven theory. The Cavendish Experiment doesn't deliver proof, electrostatic forces render it useless. Every argument against my scientific proof the Earth is motionless rests on Special Relativity's claim there is no aether however, Prunier & Dufour's replication of The Sagnac Experiment proves SR is not consistent with experimental results.

You are saying science isn't correct, and then using the same science to prove your case. We can either assume that you are right in the first place, and your proof doesn't hold up. Or your proof is right, in which case your your assumptions are wrong. You need to recreate your own laws of physics and prove that they work if you want to do that. You can't prove that the aether exists, with the same laws that say it don't. Its just lazy.

By the way, the derivation of gravitational forces and electrostatics are nearly identical. I'd have to do some digging, but there is a strong chance that coulomb's law that you love so much relies on the concept of gravity, and if we deny gravity, we deny coulombs law.

F = GM1M2/R^2 is a force of attraction between two masses, dependent on the distance between those masses

F=kQ1Q2/R^2 exploits gaussian spherical surfaces using a force of attraction between two charges, dependent on the distance between those charges.

I'd reckon that the relationship between charge attraction and mass attraction theories were derived from the same place, so you can't have one without the other.

I really can't tell if you believe what you are saying yourself, or if this is just something you are playing around with for fun. I suppose it doesn't matter, but if you want people to take you serious at all, your story should at least be as sound a Harry Potter book. Link all of your theories together, and see if they contradict one another. From what you've said so far, they do. You say A = B, B= C but A!=C and then use A=C to prove your point. Stop jumping around from claim to claim, start with square one, by proving your assumptions. If your proof of your assumptions relies on things that say your assumptions are wrong, try again.

Astrophysics predates Judaism, so maybe physics controls the Jews?

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 06:35:08 AM
Merited by presduterte (1)

Gravity doesn't deliver, it's an unproven theory.

When you were dropped on your head as a child, it was gravity that pulled you down.  Smiley

snarlpill

Activity: 826
Merit: 505

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 06:52:02 AM

Just now stumbled across this thread, I love interesting/conspiracy shit like this! Posting to follow along in subscribed threads and catch up on previous posts when I have the time.

I knew a gentleman who was in the US Navy for a few years, stationed on one of those huge aircraft carriers out at sea, and he was a Flat Earther himself who made some very good points and provided scientific evidence from his time in the Navy. Had many fascinating discussions with that friend actually, good times!

I love having deep discussions about crazy shit like this and conspiracies, time travel, religion, etc. - Especially while trippin' balls on some good L or shrooms!

Astargath

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-flat-earthers-say-that-the-Michelson-Morley-experiment-Airys-failure-and-sagnac-prove-a-flat-stationary-earth

Your ''experiments'' are easily debunked, watching youtube videos that tell you they proved the earth is flat is not proof.

..PROFITBOX..
    █████████████▀     ████
Pages: « 1 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 [672] 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 ... 771 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.