Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:55:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Really End World Poverty?  (Read 10034 times)
OpenOcean

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:32:46 AM

Bitcoin will not end world poverty by itself, I think. It's a step in the right direction though.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:24:09 AM

I think bitcoins can end poverty maybe in a country or maybe the whole world.But there are facts and things someone need to start using and earning bitcoin.First is computer setup or cellphone that can use internet,internet connection itself and alot of time.Which other peoples cannot avail but if government will help them get that things then it may be the end of poverty

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:05:22 AM

Can bitcoin really do anything to solve world poverty problem? Brian Singer certainly think so. He thinks that Bitcoin can bring minimum everyday earning for people more swiftly than any other economy system.

Is it possible?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2015/04/02/how-bitcoin-will-end-world-poverty/

I think it's possible, but for the near future is not. why not, due to limited information about bitcoin caused by the prohibition of some governments which ban bitcoin. But I guess if all countries have approved the use bitcoin, I think poverty can be eradicated. or could even benefit for corrupt and make more rampant poverty. thank you
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:56:01 AM

Can bitcoin really do anything to solve world poverty problem? Brian Singer certainly think so. He thinks that Bitcoin can bring minimum everyday earning for people more swiftly than any other economy system.

Is it possible?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2015/04/02/how-bitcoin-will-end-world-poverty/

I think it's possible, but for the near future is not. why not, due to limited information about bitcoin caused by the prohibition of some governments which ban bitcoin. But I guess if all countries have approved the use bitcoin, I think poverty can be eradicated. or could even benefit for corrupt and make more rampant poverty. thank you

Its really possible and i can see by using this i can earn the same or even much more for who works same in companies and it really help poverties because they can use it anywhere as long as there are internet connection,  money is in online and even students can go to school and sustain their tuition by joining this furom and other sidelines in fb groups.  They can earn money there.

Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:00:15 AM

My answer is no, Not all poor can use internet, Mid ranges family often use bitcoin.And i think they will not make the poverty end. you need luck and strategy when you are using bitcoin, Some lacks luck some lacks strategy.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:16:34 AM

My answer is no, Not all poor can use internet, Mid ranges family often use bitcoin.And i think they will not make the poverty end. you need luck and strategy when you are using bitcoin, Some lacks luck some lacks strategy.

If theira a will theirs a way men, for those saying no is just scambag and dont have courage and totally wasted guy how can you say theirs no internet while there free vpns existing in internet world and can provide free connection, no internet is not a valid reason for usinh it men if you really find ways you can earn with it and can sustain your living temporarily and dont think money will come to you just work for it thats what bitcoin offered to us to get easy side job earnings our only contrbution is we will work for it.

Enotche

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:07:32 AM

Creating wealth and financial security in the developing world - is not only satisfying our innate altruistic needs. It also indirectly beneficial to all of us. If we want a truly sustainable future for the Earth, we need to use all available tools to solve problems, and Bitcoin is a key element.

The appearance in the wide use of tools required for trading in Bitcoins, can change the world, lead to efficiency and wealth.
cjrosero

Activity: 616

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:51:34 AM

Creating wealth and financial security in the developing world - is not only satisfying our innate altruistic needs. It also indirectly beneficial to all of us. If we want a truly sustainable future for the Earth, we need to use all available tools to solve problems, and Bitcoin is a key element.

The appearance in the wide use of tools required for trading in Bitcoins, can change the world, lead to efficiency and wealth.

ahahaha this is funny. im imagining this i might start begging to people and tell them "Please send me some bitcoin. here is my address "1plasdasdadad" " lol

anyway moving on to the serious stuff. Grin

like what many people here said, my answer is no. because, how can you end poverty to the world if you cant end poverty for your self. we can only end it by having determination on what we are doing not because of bitcoin.
quintiilieo

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:49:11 AM

for me its not there are so many factors to consider to end the world poverty if just can share all of our wealth to anyone i guess we can end the poverty. Its a big thing that the rich became richer and the poor became poorer. We can share all the resources that we have on earth to end the poverty if someone gets greedy poverty will not end

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:03:21 AM

World poverty maybe not, but I have many friends online, mainly from India, and bitcoin has improved their lives quite a lot. They are earning almost a salary in Bitcoins without taking part in a signature campaign here and said they were very happy with it, so I invited them in this forum, told them to be patient build their rank to full member and join a signature campaign so they could earn more. They were much excited about this and yeah Bitcoin can end poverty for some people (the online money makers there) in India. Its a good sign, other poor countries persons should start to take this as an example.
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:39:04 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is basically real money. If people don't work for it like they would do at a normal job I don't know how Bitcoin will end world poverty. Bitcoin is not a charitable foundation dispersing free coins for everyone and people need to earn it with hard work or some initial investment. Unless some multi-billionaire philanthropist starts giving away tons of free Bitcoins poor people would need to find a job paid in Bitcoin but that would be very difficult given their circumstances.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:45:36 AM

Nothing can end poverty. The world population gets only bigger while there are already so many people that can't find themselves food, clean water, or any other things they need the most. It only gets worse. Even Bitcoin can't make a dent in decreasing the world poverty.
Dournighader

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:56:24 AM

I don't think it can end world poverty , there will be always a gap b/w the rich & the poor.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:16:01 AM

I don't think it can end world poverty , there will be always a gap b/w the rich & the poor.
Your point is correct newblet. There will always be the gap between rich and poor,educated and illiterates.If there is no gap,there would be no world,no economy,no development and basically no life.Only the rich are holding a lot of amount of bitcoins ,they pay these bitcoins to the working class which in turns makes them more bitcoins.Its a sick world we live in.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 11:34:43 AM

I think it's to much for bitcoin for handle,It was not intended to save or become a savior of the whole humanity because Bitcoin capacity is limited,let us just use it for what it is intended for ..

GonerGenesis

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:44:54 AM

I think it makes things easier to earn some bigger money for some smart people in countries with low gnp, but sure not for the whole world, at least not in the next hundred years.
And looking further fwd humanity maybe doesn't exist any more

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:25:09 PM

I don't think so.
People who live in poverty don't have money, food and also electricity or Internet.
So, without such basic conditions, how Bitcoin can help them?
They can't even access or use Bitcoin.
Bitcoin can help only people which can use Internet, have basic understanding of English and basic education (thery must know how to read and how to write).
Such thinking is to idealistic.
Such tragic situation we can't overcome overnight, a lot work and effort is needed by individuals, NGO and world governments.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:04:52 PM

Of course not - BTC can not end world poverty, only enough income and food can end it. In Africa also available drinking water.  Grin
StoreBit

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:40:57 PM

no i dont think so. but it will reduce the rate of poverty i think. i think no a sing currency can end the world poverty. it need a quite good skill to earn bitcoin either from trading  or from a signature campaign. but so many people are there who do not have nay skill or education.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:05:46 AM

If we our going to compare it now,  I think it will too impossible that Bitcoins can end world poverty..
Unless the main leader of all countries will adapt the digital currency and teach all people in the world about Bitcoins how to use it. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: