Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:36:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Really End World Poverty?  (Read 10035 times)
happness2

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:56:32 AM

Is this a joke?
How can poverty change due to Bitcoin? This world cannot be completely fair. There will certainly be a gap between the rich and the poor. It is as if there are natural diseases and healthy people. It is simply not possible. So it is up to you to change poverty.
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:22:22 AM

I think if all people know how to earn bitcoin especially the one that poor people maybe they end the poverty, but if those who only the rich people is those who are know about bitcoin maybe they have no reason to end the poverty if they don't know how to earn bitcoin.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:48:11 AM

poor thing is relatively dose in every country, poverty is directly proportional to the low education and knowledge of technology, if so how can btc end poverty in the world, I would agree that btc can now make the social gap higher, if you agree btc can end poverty try to explain to me the logic where because in my opinion btc is not a mantra that can change the world in a short time, but if it is a dream hopefully someday there is a system that supports btc can be made a means to end poverty so I really dream it
jordan1989

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:27:46 AM

It could be for people who understand the technology and want to write bitcoin, the problem is, not everyone understands technology let alone how to make money with technology. not even a few people who do not believe in bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:33:10 AM

I think if all people know how to earn bitcoin especially the one that poor people maybe they end the poverty, but if those who only the rich people is those who are know about bitcoin maybe they have no reason to end the poverty if they don't know how to earn bitcoin.
It will be difficult for the poor people to just end the world's poverty because we all know that poverty is so huge and bitcoin only got a 21 million supply and it is not enough for all the people to have a chance to own at least 1 bitcoin and with that being said, it will be hard also for the people who are under the poverty line to get into bitcoin because they need a decent devices and also a good internet connection.
abutingting

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:53:32 AM

It could be if Bitcoin will be accepted globally. Also, if all nationals are aware on how Bitcoin works and do a lot of help on their lives mostly if all them will invest and participate in any action that could help Bitcoin be known up to its most progressive point. Somehow, it is also quite impossible because poverty in some other parts of the world is rampant and worst as some could not even think of it at first because they strive food to feed on their mouth.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:13:01 AM

Can bitcoin really do anything to solve world poverty problem? Brian Singer certainly think so. He thinks that Bitcoin can bring minimum everyday earning for people more swiftly than any other economy system.

Is it possible?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2015/04/02/how-bitcoin-will-end-world-poverty/
The short and only answer is no, bitcoin will not help to solve world poverty problem. Why? Because economical systems, regulations and laws are not the problem here. Humans are. People are so corrupt and flawed that they do not care about making this world a better place, they just care about themselves. That is why we will never have world without poverty, wars and terrorism. Bitcoin is nice tool but it is people who will be using it. That is the problem.
Absolutely, I also don't really the bitcoin will end the world poverty because the bitcoin is not free after all. People have to work for it to earn it and because of that, not everybody is skillful enough to work for bitcoin to earn it. And sometimes we forget bitcoin breaks people heart as much as it's making others rich. Bitcoin is not a win, win game all the time.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
universaly

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:20:01 AM

Can bitcoin really do anything to solve world poverty problem? Brian Singer certainly think so. He thinks that Bitcoin can bring minimum everyday earning for people more swiftly than any other economy system.

Is it possible?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2015/04/02/how-bitcoin-will-end-world-poverty/
no possible
bitcoin can't end the world poverty because there are no person, organization and government that can end the world poverty
poverty will exist in this world always because our resources are limited
bitcoin is not the key to end the world poverty
but I really hope so
tats14

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

Is it possible?

Well yes, bitcoin can help  their financial problem also can end the worlds poverty, why? Because bitcoin can give you earnings as you can join the alt coins, by posting and mining you can get extra income .

amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:23:28 AM

I think bitcoin will reduce the level of poverty but will not be able to completely end the poverty rate. because it is not easy to give an understanding of bitcoin to those who have not understood it at all. there needs to be cooperation from all aspects and related institutions to be able to give understanding about bitcoin to all layers of society.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:24:19 AM

Bitcoin is a new currency and right now the poverty is too big in our world and no one can save it all. We can contribute to make the world a better place but not even bitcoin can save it all
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:33:17 AM

I think bitcoin will reduce the level of poverty but will not be able to completely end the poverty rate. because it is not easy to give an understanding of bitcoin to those who have not understood it at all. there needs to be cooperation from all aspects and related institutions to be able to give understanding about bitcoin to all layers of society.

i think it cannot because bitcoin is only a curency and not a job but majority of people always mistaken it as a kind of job. bitcointalk could be a valid answer because it is a forum , a forum that can give jobs in the name of cryptocurency and in the form of bounties or any other crypto related services. overall , world poverty cant be ended because the world is well balanced with poor and rich people. both of these status in life does actually plays a specific important roles to each other.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

It is really hard to say whether Bitcoin can overcome the world poverty, but it really works through Bitcoin, millions of poor boys have found their jobs today, which is why they are benefitted greatly by bitcoin, but it is true that if the bitcoin is the legitimacy of each country's government AnnouncemenIf Bitcoin can achieve many successes, I believe that Bitcoin may one day be able to overcome the world's poverty,
I don't even think that proverty can be end anytime or anything can end it. Bitcoin is good but i think it  will not solve the problem of greed and corruption. It may be easier to divert wealth and in terms of basic income for all, it is easier for the world economy to use a currency like Bitcoin to do it. This will align all the differences in the surrounding countries, but will not extinguish and disperse the poverty of some countries, cheap labor is still cheap and the poor will still be exploited.
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:42:08 AM

Is it possible?

I think it is impossible. Bitcoin can't end poverty because there is no key to solve that problem. Lack of resources is the reason why poverty will exist in our poverty. Bitcoin can only lessen the poverty in our society.

Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:45:31 AM

No, Can't Bitcoin end World Poverty. But I think those who use Bitcoin can get rid of their own poverty.
And those poor people if they use Bitcoin, than Can Bitcoin Really End World Poverty.
wafer_enak

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:03:09 AM

Is it possible?

bitcoin can do nothing to overcome poverty in the world because he is not a god. but bitcoin can overcome poverty for people who can take advantage of bitcoin. I feel bitcoin has overcome my family's economy so far. And certainly already many people who feel the benefits of bitcoin.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:05:23 AM

I think bitcoin can end poverty in the world because we can get bitcoin for free. the poor can get bitcoin by joining a bounty campaign project, the tokens they get from bounty can they exchange into bitcoins through the crypto currency market. if they already have a lot of money from the results of working on bounty campaign then they can trade because by trading we can get a huge profit.

newBIeT

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:41:44 PM

It's a big no no for me. Why? Because although we are leveling up to digital currencies and definitely it helps people at ease of buying something the problem here is the people, their eagerness to earn for themselves is lacking, not all wanted to earn, they rather choose to let them be helped by someone or somebody to lived. Another one are the authorities instead of building a nation free from poverty they chose to use their power to earn and benefit for themselves and not for the nation. Furthermore, btc are for people who has the fire power and eagerness to earn it and not to ask for it..
money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

I do not think so . Money is not lost, it will be passed from one person to another. And do you think those who have invested so long in this market will they be able to invest a loss? And the money they invested in the hole has moved into the hands of the poor? And that is impossible.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:57:33 PM

I think maybe, because, we didn't know if what happen to the bitcoin if is end or still. We need be responsible or protect bitcoin to still this good opportunity and to less the poverty in our world. We share and don't doing bad like scamming to less the corruption in bitcoin or bad experience in bitcoin. If we share to everyone the possible happen is more people using bitcoin if haven't bad issues or scam using this good opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: