Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:39:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Really End World Poverty?  (Read 10029 times)
MrYan

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:08:02 AM

i doubt it, poverty is a big of a problem. Most people dont even have computers! The only way to solve poverty is to boost the economy one by one little by little
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:29:10 AM

This may have been mentioned once before, but Bitcoin is an asset. Just like any other asset, people need to invest in it first to reap future rewards. If the poor don't invest, they will just be left out. So no, Bitcoin won't end world poverty.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:50:24 AM

Can bitcoin really do anything to solve world poverty problem? Brian Singer certainly think so. He thinks that Bitcoin can bring minimum everyday earning for people more swiftly than any other economy system.

Is it possible?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2015/04/02/how-bitcoin-will-end-world-poverty/
I think not,the biggest challenge to end poverty is ending conflict zone violence, disease and bring education,energy,clean water,transportation to everybody.
zelenkova

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:55:03 AM

How can bitcoin affect poverty, so that someone buys it at a lower price and sells it at a higher price? Of course not, because in order to do so you need to have financial literacy
potatocorner

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:00:35 AM

Can bitcoin really do anything to solve world poverty problem? Brian Singer certainly think so. He thinks that Bitcoin can bring minimum everyday earning for people more swiftly than any other economy system.

Is it possible?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2015/04/02/how-bitcoin-will-end-world-poverty/

It is possible that bitcoin can be a way for people to earn money, and through bitcoin they will survive their daily lives, but not all people can access bitcoin, and there is a need of gadget when using it. So specifically, bitcoin solves unemployment rate because the extremely poor people do not have enough tools to use bitcoin properly.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xraisers

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

Bitcoin is already living its dream to end poverty. maybe in the future some subscribers  will learn how to use it as a source of income.. they can invest on it if they have the time. not just waiting for something they should also try to participate and react properly in order for them to earn extra income they need effort and lots of reading in order for them to answer some questions. it can't end poverty in some remote area specially if there is a internet connection. But genreally, I will rate it as being awesome
asm0305

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:12:53 AM

Yes bitcoin can do
Because this is the best oppurtunity for unemployment to earn money and also helpfull for retired officers
Working in bitcoin does not required any education certificate so every can use it and earn easily
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:24:17 AM

I think bitcoin can help only to improve world poverty but not in an instant way .We are to take step by step before achieve the success .Maybe bitcoin is one way to solve the poverty that gives an opportunities to the unemployed people .
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:59:44 AM

Bitcoin can end world poverty at my opinion. Certain people can make profit from crypto but whole world can't become rich anyhow. Government should make everything to make country rich.

Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:59:56 AM

It takes one who is enlightened to trade on bitcoin and a good no. of the world population are not enlightened making it impossible fore them to trade on bitcoin as such the world poverty continues little wonder Jesus said that "you will always have the poor among you".
Dark_Felix

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:24:29 PM

i don't think it can end world poverty, as far as i known most people doesn't know how to use computers and also doesn't know bitcoin. only few people know bitcoin and there are also countries that ban bitcoin, It is not possible to get rid of poverty worldwide. there is no cure for poverty it will still exist until the world will end. the world should be balance so that people will still work at farms and crops for the daily needs of people world wide.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:30:52 PM

It would not but I know that it could improve the equality in terms of financial. With the help of bitcoin, we could track if that the tax we paid would be really used to help those needy for education and infastractures. Politicians will get caught easily if they trick the blockchain system.
I am sure that bitcoin can really end the world poverty but i think it will take for many years, and i am sure that bitcoin will just end the world poverty if all countries in this world will accept bitcoin, and i think world poverty wll end maybe 50 years from now.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:51:33 PM

Is this the "try to relate two things that have nothing to do with each other" game? I know how to play too.

Can oranges make airplanes smarter?

Seriously. Bitcoin isn't god, it can't suddenly solve all of the world's problems, and it wasn't meant to in the first place.

On point. these two variables had nothing to do with each other. Talking about poverty in a crypto currency, not so relatable. Poverty concerns with what is happening in every country and their government. Bitcoin would never end world poverty because bitcoin's concern is different and does not align to the problem you have stated.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:53:55 PM

Is it possible?

Poverty is a multifaceted issue that every country hope to end. It is multifaceted in nature because it covers not only the deprivation of financial/economic but also social and political aspect of an individual or group of individuals.  Government launches different programs to deal poverty but still many people are the slave of it.  Upon the introduction of cryptocurrencies, it is no doubt that many poor people who are open-minded and believes cryptocurrencies elevates their life status.   This is because the possible income a person can get from engagin in crypto is more than enought to sustain his daily needs. This is the reason why bitcoin is a ray of hope for the poor people to reach their dreams of having a better life.

But considering the fact that aside from having proper knowledge and understanding about cryptocurrencies, pior to engaging in crypto, a person must have at least android phone, net book or laptop or computers with internet connections. Unfortunately, not all people can afford to have this.  So, bitcoin might reduce poverty but it cannot end poverty as a whole.  

vasquezCrypter

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:55:52 PM

Yes because , bitcoin is the best way to end poverty of poor people like me .
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:04:50 PM

Is it possible?

bitcoin is a new technology, which not everyone understands about technology.
so I think not everyone can use bitcoin, because people who use bitcoin must be able to operate smartphon. but the reality in my country many among the poor can not use it.
I think bitcoin still can not reduce the poverty rate.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:29:56 PM

It is possible that bitcoin can be a way for people to earn money. Most people don't even have computers! So specifically, bitcoin solves unemployment rate because the extremely poor people do not have enough tools to use bitcoin properly. In fact bitcoin has made many people previously on the path of poverty and then turned towards success and wealth.
Ahed.s

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:34:06 PM

I hope so , as I don't think that Bitcoin alone can as human should change the way they think then world can improve
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:35:17 PM

It won't end it. It moves a considerable measure of things around if fiat will be assumed control and managed by Bitcoin. In any case, it won't tackle the issue of insatiability and defilement. It may be less demanding to move riches and if there should be an occurrence of an essential pay for all, it is simpler for a world economy to utilize a cash like Bitcoin to do as such. It will level all distinctions in the nations all around, however it won't level and break down the destitution of a few nations, shabby work still be shoddy and the needy individuals will even now be misused. Bitcoin is simply cash, it removes the agent, however those center man will look for different intends to be in the center and hit up some coin with little exertion.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:40:29 PM

Is it possible?

As we  can see Bitcoin is not for that although it contains huge amount of money, I guess we the human were the responsible tot his unstoppable issue of this world, Bitcoin serves as the way but without commitment in pursuing this vision there would be no progression. We can donate some of our profit but the thing is, its just a temporary help, education is the key, you can bring literacy to success and anywhere you could be.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: