Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | Stay tuned: We have an ongoing discussion for a relaunch  (Read 62010 times)
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 03:41:22 PM

Here we back up again.

Stay FAILed!

Spartak

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SomeRelax

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 04:01:10 PM

can i swap my old coins yet?
if yes, how is the process?
is there anyway to send the wallet to you?
thanks
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 04:13:45 PM

thanks

Hello,

I'm sorry, but you have missed the deadline.
Detals about the swap process were explained here

Cheers,
Spartak

SomeRelax

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 04:49:06 PM

thanks

Hello,

I'm sorry, but you have missed the deadline.
Detals about the swap process were explained here

Cheers,
Spartak
hmm, ok
thanks for reply
good luck
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 03:50:40 PM

Hey FAILers,

Both me and especially pnoch (FAIL dev) had problems these days (personal and with health), but we are back again.
We are working on the next wallet release as we speak, but I can't give you any ETA as we don't want to mislead anybody.
It should be soon. The rest of the members are still instructed not to post anything and they are working behind the scenes.

Probably some of you noticed that we tried to hit Bittrex and it seems that we have failed, because they still didn't contacted us.
We will try again, when people finally understand how serious we are about this project.

Stay FAILed! 

Regards,
Spartak

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:58:23 PM

Good to see that you and the developer is back again. I hope this coin wont fail. I hope that this coin will fail to fail - dont worry, I dont get what I'm saying too. Why dont you guys (and girls) give Yobit a try? I'm planning to daytrade Altcoin starting next Monday on Yobit.Net.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 04:05:05 PM

Good to see that you and the developer is back again. I hope this coin wont fail. I hope that this coin will fail to fail - dont worry, I dont get what I'm saying too. Why dont you guys (and girls) give Yobit a try? I'm planning to daytrade Altcoin starting next Monday on Yobit.Net.

Hey Jack,

I will repeat that we are deadly serious about FAILCoin as a project and will support it at any costs.

P.S. There is a high chance for us to be listed on another exchange, but can't reveal anything.
P.S.2. Yobit don't have enough volume for day trading. You should look at Bittrex and Cryptsy instead.

Cheers,
Spartak

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 11:27:14 AM

Hey FAILers,

We are continuing to work on the new FAIL wallet, but we have some issues with some things in it.
They will be fixed one way or another, because you are looking at one of the most stubborn and dedicated people in cryptoworld.
In the mean time you can watch this video for which I just remembered with good feelings. Smiley
It is from the 5th National PC assembly competition in Bulgaria back in 2008. I was inspecting it and you can see me after 07:44 min.

FAIL ON!

Spartak

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:51:27 PM

Hey FAILers,

We are continuing to work on the new FAIL wallet, but we have some issues with some things in it.
They will be fixed one way or another, because you are looking at one of the most stubborn and dedicated people in cryptoworld.
In the mean time you can watch this video for which I just remembered with good feelings. Smiley
It is from the 5th National PC assembly competition in Bulgaria back in 2008. I was inspecting it and you can see me after 07:44 min.

FAIL ON!

Spartak

Good to hear Spartak Smiley I've still got my FAIL staking like a BOSS since I got them just waiting for the real FAIL to happen Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 02:13:41 PM

Dear FAILers

Just noticed that Comkort exchange is ceasing operation.
You can read their full statement here..

Please withdraw your FAIL coins from Comkort before July 19th, 2015!

I have to say we are very sorry for them, because we felt that they are good guys and they gave a chance to a lot of coins with FAILCoin among them.
They probably deserved more attention, but this is a harsh business and some people are "eaten" by it. It's just how life sometime is.

Comkort, best of luck to you guys and big THANK YOU for everything!

Spartak

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 03:34:04 PM

Dear FAILers,

Yesterday FAIL was listed on Coinmarketcap, but we didn't announce it, because there were some mistakes regarding information about FAILCoin.
Now everything is fixed, though we will need to wait for a while, until our LTC and BTC pairs on EmpoEx are shown correctly.

Our block explorer is now linked to our BTC pair on EmpoEx, and according to latest FAIL trades (which were made by us to test it, because we had some issues at start), FAIL market cap would be ~$37,000 @ 998 satoshi price.

OP is updated on all of our threads.

Now something about our new wallet. We are currently making new design and we had problems with the size of the wallet, which seems to appear when "Coin control features" function is enabled.
It took us a while until we figure it out (given the fact we are working on different operating systems and displays... oh... long story... Cheesy), but now this is behind us.

I will repeat again that we will not give any ETA, but if everything goes well, the wallet will be released sometime this month (will try not to use the word "soon" that often).
Only one "feature" of the new wallet is 100% sure - all of our currently 7 nodes (or dns seeds - depends on pnoch, because he is "playing the music" (i.e. he is the main FAIL dev)) will be hard coded in it.

We are working on new features, which should lead FAIL towards adoption, but none of them will be announced/promised before we deliver, because anything can happen.

Stay strong and stay FAILed!

Spartak

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 11:59:53 AM

Dear FAILers,

We present you how our new wallet will look. NO ETA for the final release, but we are VERY close!
Soon after we have the wallet ready we will write whitepaper on how it will work. FAIL will be developed towards adoption!

Stay FAILed!

Spartak

mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 12:09:05 PM

so much activity and life here i can't help but fail to watch this coin
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 01:37:45 PM

so much activity and life here i can't help but fail to watch this coin

It may sounds like a cliche, but we are here for the long run. Smiley

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 06:02:27 PM

Dear FAILers,

We present you how our new wallet will look. NO ETA for the final release, but we are VERY close!
Soon after we have the wallet ready we will write whitepaper on how it will work. FAIL will be developed towards adoption!

Stay FAILed!

Spartak

Wallet is looking good. Looking forward to the features displayed Smiley

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 06:05:40 PM

I am just thinking about "News" Twitter tab, where only #FAILnews hashtag will be picked up. In that way people will be constantly updated without the need to scroll our main Twitter feed. Will discuss it with pnoch tomorrow.

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 06:08:40 PM

I am just thinking about "News" Twitter tab, where only #FAILnews hashtag will be picked up. In that way people will be constantly updated without the need to scroll our main Twitter feed. Will discuss it with pnoch tomorrow.

It's a great idea as the wallet can become a kind of hub for Failcoin, making it easier for the user to explore the fail community.

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 06:12:44 PM

It's a great idea as the wallet can become a kind of hub for Failcoin, making it easier for the user to explore the fail community.

Yeah, because people will know what happens with FAIL by using just one app - the wallet. No need of fancy website and 10s or even 100s of resources.
Next thing probably should be exchanges and FAIL info in the wallet will look complete.

sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:29:24 PM

Dear FAILers,

Stay FAILed!

Spartak

I just thought I'd drop by and see what Failcoin was all about. That's definately a nice looking wallet you've got there. I can tell that you've been putting in a lot of work.

I wish you the best of luck and I'll be seeing you around the forum spartak_t.

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 10:55:12 PM

I just thought I'd drop by and see what Failcoin was all about. That's definately a nice looking wallet you've got there. I can tell that you've been putting in a lot of work.

I wish you the best of luck and I'll be seeing you around the forum spartak_t.

Hey,

Thank you for the kind words! Main FAIL goal is to be used in YouTube and social networks such as Twitter and Facebook.
Imagine if you see funny FAIL video on YouTube and the owner posted his FAIL address for tips. It can be used for contests, donations, for fun or along with both "Like" and "Dislike" buttons. Smiley
We are going to try to work with some of the biggest YouTube channels.

P.S. My real name is Spartak (Spartacus) so no need using _t at the end. Smiley

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Spartak

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: