Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:45:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | Stay tuned: We have an ongoing discussion for a relaunch  (Read 62010 times)
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 02:42:14 PM

Just exchanged some messages with our "malaka" (i.e. Greek guy). Smiley He's still on board. So, to summarize things (people who currently represent FAILCommunity Team):

England (2 people)
Russia (1)
Netherlands (1)
India (1)
Indonesia (1)
Thailand (1 - our lead developer)
South Korea (1)
Bulgaria (2)
Cyprus (1)   

Members to be presented in near future: Slovenia (2, one is developer), Northern Ireland (1), UK (1 developer (still questionable and I'm not sharing the country on purpose)), Indonesia (1, questionable), Russia (1 (again - questionable)) and Adam's friend (still haven't talked with him "in person", but he seems like a great guy and that's a main requirement to every old or new member of our team).

I also had a conversation (though it was a few months ago, but we respect each other and I think we will not have problems) with a developer of a well known digital currency who promised to help with some "gimmicks", which majority of the people like. Our main goals are kinda different, but we will (sometime) comply with the masses. Panoch (our lead developer) refused any dev help offered, until he finishes his work and we are 100% behind his decision! I will repeat that he is extremely skilled and he can do pretty much everything, but he's also busy. Not to mention the risks involved in bringing more developers.

Some of you have concerns about real identities of the people behind a certain coin. That's like our latest concern as I'm probably the first (and maybe still the only one?) who posted his ID in the OP (it's still there). Not to mention other people on the team (no matter if they choose to share their identity or not). For the record - I know who they are, but I respect their decision. So, myself and a fellow Bulgarian, Adam (England), Sigit (Indonesia), Jure (future member, Slovenia), Isaac (India) and Leon (South Korea) will share our identities.

We desperately need (that's my personal thought) people from countries like China, Japan, Germany, Spain, Brazil, some Arabic country etc... Personally I have friends or contacts all over the world and I can arrange us to have our website or thread (for example) translated to 150 languages, but that's bullshit. We need dedicated members! What we offer is a certain % of the currency. If you look for a way to earn some BTC or LTC, then this is not for you.

I think that's all for now? Unless some of you lives in Brno (yeah, I am currently living in Czech Republic) and wants to have some beers with me tonight? Smiley Ask if you have any questions, no matter if its here or via PM.

P.S. Almost forgot... Unfortunately, our former US member LordPaco got robbed some time ago (I already told you about this) and his coins are gone (he was naive enough to keep them on a laptop only, but we all make mistakes...). As far as I know, he had somewhere between 4 and 5 million coins, so I assume wallet #2 on the rich list is "out of the picture"... We talked about this (I know his identity too) and I asked him to join again + I made him some promises, but that's between us.   

Cheers,
Spartak       

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 07:32:42 PM

Hello,

New FAIL pool: http://failpool.cryptovpshosting.org/. The pool is controlled by Adam, so you can all feel safe about your coins if you decide to mine.

Cheers,
Spartak

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 07:42:13 PM

Hello,

New FAIL pool: http://failpool.cryptovpshosting.org/. The pool is controlled by Adam, so you can all feel safe about your coins if you decide to mine.

Cheers,
Spartak

Thanks lad!

Anyone planning on using the pool: This is the first pool I have operated so don't scream and moan if anything goes wrong, things are backed up but it is a learning curve! Any questions PM me!

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 07:45:32 PM

Anyone planning on using the pool: This is the first pool I have operated so don't scream and moan if anything goes wrong, things are backed up but it is a learning curve! Any questions PM me!

Cheesy

Time for me to go to work, bud. Will contact you tomorrow on Telegram as I want us to discuss something. All heil FAIL! Smiley

batesresearch
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 07:54:45 PM

Cheesy

Time for me to go to work, bud. Will contact you tomorrow on Telegram as I want us to discuss something. All heil FAIL! Smiley

Grin

BTW folks - the wallet is still syncing on this server to no-one mine yet!

batesresearch
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 03:28:16 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 07:45:56 PM by batesresearch

Cheesy

Grin

BTW folks - the wallet is still syncing on this server to no-one mine yet!

Pool is up and seems to be running fine. Some hash is already pointed and all back-end is working good.

Fee is 0.5% which will be kept to once side for now (Until I decide with the team what we plan to use it for) - Edited fee from 1.5%

Payments are set to payout when you have a minimum of 3000 FAIL

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 07:29:28 PM

Pool is up and seems to be running fine. Some hash is already pointed and all back-end is working good.

Fee is 1.5% which will be kept to once side for now (Until I decide with the team what we plan to use it for)

Thanks a bunch bro! But I do think we should remove the fee (or lower it to 0.5% or something). With this block reward fees will be like 2-3k coins per month. Let the miners take them and I'll cover it all, no worries. PM me with some address and tomorrow will send you 20k (as I'm about to leave for work), which we can keep for something else. 

batesresearch
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 07:45:35 PM

Fee is 1.5% which will be kept to once side for now (Until I decide with the team what we plan to use it for)

Thanks a bunch bro! But I do think we should remove the fee (or lower it to 0.5% or something). With this block reward fees will be like 2-3k coins per month. Let the miners take them and I'll cover it all, no worries. PM me with some address and tomorrow will send you 20k (as I'm about to leave for work), which we can keep for something else. 

Fee changed to 0.5%. Don't worry about sending anything yet we will discuss this properly when the new wallet is ready

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 02:10:38 AM

Fee changed to 0.5%. Don't worry about sending anything yet we will discuss this properly when the new wallet is ready

guys ...

our pool has been up and in need of testing / burn it for a while now ... yet never once was published in the op or really ever mentioned here - no matter how many times ive posted here about it ... except of course the huge help we have had from bates - who supplied the hash to iron out the initial bugs ...

lodiff and hidiff ports now support small and large hash ...

where is the link for the new pool bates? ... you have it handy? ...

tanx ...

#crysx

batesresearch
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 09:30:46 AM

lodiff and hidiff ports now support small and large hash ...

where is the link for the new pool bates? ... you have it handy? ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Sending you a PM shortly.

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 01:12:44 PM

Hello,

I'm sorry, but looks like we kinda missed chrisophylax's pool. I saw the post, but was just returning from a night shift and needed some sleep. Here's the link: http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/fail/index.php

OP is updated. Thank you mate!

Cheers,
Spartak

batesresearch
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 08:57:49 PM

Just a note that the pool I set up (http://failpool.cryptovpshosting.org) doesn't seem to be paying out as required.

My test miner is mining away nicely, good statistics coming through but the threshold has been met (Above 3000) but the payouts haven't been processed.
^ I haven't received any payout to my mining address but a separate wallet set up with the mining fee address is receiving the fee payments.

The DB is allocating shares correctly.

I am currently looking into this.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 01:39:17 AM

Just a note that the pool I set up (http://failpool.cryptovpshosting.org) doesn't seem to be paying out as required.

My test miner is mining away nicely, good statistics coming through but the threshold has been met (Above 3000) but the payouts haven't been processed.
^ I haven't received any payout to my mining address but a separate wallet set up with the mining fee address is receiving the fee payments.

hi mate ...

have you set crons correctly - and the scripts not locking? ...

i dunno what the setup is - but that is usually the issue with payouts of this nature ...

ill help where i can mate - if i can ...

#crysx

batesresearch
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 08:44:22 AM

hi mate ...

have you set crons correctly - and the scripts not locking? ...

i dunno what the setup is - but that is usually the issue with payouts of this nature ...

ill help where i can mate - if i can ...

#crysx

Thanks, back now so just started probing.

Checked DB and all seems go there - Got a few things to follow and check up on. 

Will let you know

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 12:50:08 PM

Keep up the good work, guys!

Btw, what is your opinion on re-branding FAILCoin? I was thinking to use FAIL as a FAILCommunity's token, instead of FAILCoin as its coin. I'd like to hear more opinions.

Cheers,
Spartak

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 02:42:12 PM

Btw, what is your opinion on re-branding FAILCoin? I was thinking to use FAIL as a FAILCommunity's token, instead of FAILCoin as its coin. I'd like to hear more opinions.

Cheers,
Spartak

im all for it ...

#crysx

batesresearch
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 02:51:36 PM

Cheers,
Spartak

Yes - We did speak about this quite a bit back - moving over to something more community focused in structure and I think the system should follow - but nothing ethereum based!

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 02:56:14 PM

Cheers,
Spartak

Yes - We did speak about this quite a bit back - moving over to something more community focused in structure and I think the system should follow - but nothing ethereum based!

please nothing eth based ...

#crysx

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 02:59:06 PM

Cheers,
Spartak

Holy shit, bro... you should know better that I HATE Ethereum. Cheesy It was all about a community with its own cryptocurrency, but token sounds more modern. I will ask our other members on Facebook and Telegram, but I think it's already decided.

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 03:27:18 PM

OK,

I had a conversation with Adam, which worked with chrysophylax for over a year now and we have decided to welcome him on the team. He is from Australia. Will wait for more opinions, until we finally decide about re-branding, but personally I think we should do it and Adam's opinion is the most important one here as he (as me) is the Co-Founder of FAILCommunity. Isaac has exams this week, but he will be free in the next one. I guess we can then play with some new logos. Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: