Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2017, 04:05:32 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FAILCommunity's FAILCoin | UNITY IS POWER | WE WANT YOUR OPINION  (Read 47042 times)
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1218

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 03:23:08 PM

I think you have a good developer in your community he wants to fix it,because it is a challenge doing so and he wants to solve the problem the problem for any issue that could come along the way,
Your logo is great could be greater if you incorporate your slogan on it..

Thank you for your opinion robelneo. Panoch is in fact a GREAT coder and there are several peope here which can confirm that. The problem is that lately he is very busy and frankly speaking.. we are working almost without funds. Your input about the slogan is good. We have few more ideas and will try to see how it looks.

P.S. Exactly which logo is great? Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak

POLONIEX TRADING SIGNALS
+50% Profit and more via TELEGRAM
ALTCOINTRADER.CO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atomicgroup

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:45:15 AM

I buy failcoin at 15 sat each... send me pm if interesting...

Wink
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 08:55:21 AM

Hello,

Isaac presented one more example for a new logo:

Cheers,
Spartak

killerjoegreece

Activity: 686

Translations from English to Greek of ANN threads

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 02:56:26 PM

Hello,

Cheers,
Spartak

this one looks real pro too Cheesy

★★★ 250+ GREEK★★★TRANSLATIONS ★★★
FAST ★★★ FLAWLESS ★★★ CHEAP ★★★ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1175769.new#new
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 02:59:15 PM

Hello,

Cheers,
Spartak

Logo is good! You know what that reminds me of a little! Which colour are you thinking as main colour?

robelneo

Activity: 700

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:06:52 PM

Hello,

Cheers,
Spartak

I think this one is more better than the other,straight forward and clean,some people has misconception on inverted thing especially on letter and numbers,this is my pick for the logo..

gambino

Activity: 572

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:10:59 AM

Hello,

FAIL! Smiley We currently have a pretty nasty problem. The wallet is ready, but.... it won't work with the old wallet.dat file. We are working on a solution as we speak, because we can't release it as it is now. Nevertheless I personally think that we are at the finish line.

Cheers,
Spartak

should be easy to make swap 1:1 with the new chain
I want to see this awesome wallet and I want it ASAP! Smiley

Nah, I had that thought, but people would hate us, because more coins will be lost (since a lot of people think we are dead and are not following our news). Cheesy

What about if the people resync the new wallet and just import the private keys? I think that it should work in that way
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 04:32:44 AM

Logo is good! You know what that reminds me of a little! Which colour are you thinking as main colour?

I'm not sure bro...

What about if the people resync the new wallet and just import the private keys? I think that it should work in that way

Let's fix it bud. I'll have the latest wallet probably on Wednesday, because I must travel to my hometown.

Don't get me wrong guys. I like the latest logo, which Isaac created, but I find nothing funny in it. The "F" and FAIL sign with the "C" in it is unique, but I think we should make it "more funny".   

killerjoegreece

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 08:04:52 PM

I'm not sure bro...

Let's fix it bud. I'll have the latest wallet probably on Wednesday, because I must travel to my hometown.

Don't get me wrong guys. I like the latest logo, which Isaac created, but I find nothing funny in it. The "F" and FAIL sign with the "C" in it is unique, but I think we should make it "more funny".   

the funnier the better in my book friend

FAST ★★★ FLAWLESS ★★★ CHEAP ★★★ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1175769.new#new
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 11:54:46 AM

Hello,

Here is one more example:

Cheers,
Spartak

psycodad

Activity: 481

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:23:11 PM

I think the new Alcurex site did not list FAIL, maybe you want to update the OP.

Protestatio facto contraria non valet.
killerjoegreece

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 02:51:53 PM

Hello,

Here is one more example:

Cheers,
Spartak

I dont like the backward f very much in this one.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 04:03:42 AM

I think the new Alcurex site did not list FAIL, maybe you want to update the OP.

Hello,

Yes, we are aware of that and I'm in contact with halibit (the alcurEX owner). I'm not sure if we are going to be listed again, but we will at least try. Smiley

darkzorger

Activity: 241

Ego Sum Qui Sum

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 11:29:06 AM

Hello,

Yes, we are aware of that and I'm in contact with halibit (the alcurEX owner). I'm not sure if we are going to be listed again, but we will at least try. Smiley
listing Fail on to yobit exchange is good decision imho  Wink
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 12:54:05 PM

They want to be paid and we want to play fair. I did asked them couple of times, but with no result.

fortunecrypto

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:06:31 PM

They want to be paid and we want to play fair. I did asked them couple of times, but with no result.

I also want to see this coin on Yobit,Yobit is a good source of investors and would also to see how failcoin will perform on Yobit flatform,and beside compare to other trading flatform they seldom delist a coin,if coin wth small reputation can easily enter why not fail who's been here for quite some time..

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 05:10:24 AM

I also want to see this coin on Yobit,Yobit is a good source of investors and would also to see how failcoin will perform on Yobit flatform,and beside compare to other trading flatform they seldom delist a coin,if coin wth small reputation can easily enter why not fail who's been here for quite some time..

For now I just hope that alcurEX and EmpoEX will keep our pairs. alcurEX is developing very good and currently it has more than 2000 BTC weekly volume. I did asked both of the exchanges to give us more time, but none of them answered. halibit (the owner of alcurEX) told me that he decided not to list FAIL on his new exchange (it is now alcurex.com, not *org), but I have send him another message on which I don't have answer yet.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 10:08:21 AM

Hello,

Does any of you has coins on EmpoEX and do you have problems with deposit/withdrawal? I can't currently test it.

killerjoegreece

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 11:05:07 AM

The more exchanges the better. they provide visibily and a wider community base.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 11:09:20 AM

The more exchanges the better. they provide visibily and a wider community base.

Yeah, but for now alcurEX does not respond if it will keep FAIL and EmpoEX guys has not been around for like 2 weeks now. We are making final adjustments on the wallet and we will talk with few exchanges after the release.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.