Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:28:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | Stay tuned: We have an ongoing discussion for a relaunch  (Read 62010 times)
solidus-crypto

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:57:32 AM

Good luck - looks very interesting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564

精神分析的爸

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:10:31 PM

Hello,

Just saw that EmpoEx is under maintenance, but it wasn't announced on Twitter or their thread. Please let me know if you have issues.

Cheers,
Spartak

It seems EmpoEX is still in maintenance... whatever that means. Does anybody know if they will reopen at all?

Cheers - psycodad

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:46:11 PM

Hello,

Just saw that EmpoEx is under maintenance, but it wasn't announced on Twitter or their thread. Please let me know if you have issues.

Cheers,
Spartak

It seems EmpoEX is still in maintenance... whatever that means. Does anybody know if they will reopen at all?

Cheers - psycodad

I have no idea, but I'm checking them every day.

As for the weekend - I couldn't do anything. Sad But will focus during this week. I had a conversation with Panoch though. Will reveal more in the coming days.

Cheers,
Spartak 

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:11:22 PM

Hi guys,

EmpoEx are still under maintenance and to be honest I don't have a good feeling about it. I wrote them a DM on Twitter on September 20th and still no response. Moreover (as far as I know), their maintenance wasn't announced.

We will be start working on the wallet design tomorrow. Panoch is back from his trip.

P.S. We still look for more suggestions about PoS coins. Which do you think is "the best" right now?

Cheers,
Spartak 

gulachov

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:02:02 AM

Hi guys,

EmpoEx are still under maintenance and to be honest I don't have a good feeling about it. I wrote them a DM on Twitter on September 20th and still no response. Moreover (as far as I know), their maintenance wasn't announced.

We will be start working on the wallet design tomorrow. Panoch is back from his trip.

P.S. We still look for more suggestions about PoS coins. Which do you think is "the best" right now?

Cheers,
Spartak 
I have personally to say this about EmPoex's fail (strange no-one covers it yet). These guys (some are publicly known) will go the same regular way their predecessors went. I did have small buy orders opened there totaling 0.3BTC. But as always, me with $1200 invested, other Jay's and Joe's combined will hopefully sue these cheaters to death as we did before. Good luck to these assholes explaining all this mess you did to the higher authority.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:37:48 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 01:52:31 AM by spartak_t

I have personally to say this about EmPoex's fail (strange no-one covers it yet). These guys (some are publicly known) will go the same regular way their predecessors went. I did have small buy orders opened there totaling 0.3BTC. But as always, me with $1200 invested, other Jay's and Joe's combined will hopefully sue these cheaters to death as we did before. Good luck to these assholes explaining all this mess you did to the higher authority.

Did you wrote them?

atomicgroup77

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:46:45 PM

can you list FAIL in tradesatoshi or liqui?
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:10:45 AM

can you list FAIL in tradesatoshi or liqui?

We're not ready to speak with exchanges.

Meanwhile, EmpoEx updated their website with the following message:

EmpoEX is closing its doors.

Please contact us at support@empoex.com or empoex.freshdesk.com to claim any outstanding balances.
Parties interested in purchasing the platform may email their offers, along with a brief overview of plans for the business. Please include "Purchase Offer" in the Subject field.

Thank you to all our customers over the years.

Please contact them and claim any coins you have on the exchange!

Cheers,
Spartak

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:03:19 AM

Hello,

Hosting of the block explorer has expired, but it will be paid after the BTC hardfork.

Cheers,
Spartak

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:44:17 AM

Hello,

Hosting of the block explorer has expired, but it will be paid after the BTC hardfork.

Cheers,
Spartak

Hey bud,

Good idea! I am still here should you need  Grin

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:47:05 AM

We're almost all still here, bro. Smiley FailCoin's and FailCommunity's logos are pretty much ready and same goes for the wallet design. Maybe we should be ready for the hard fork sometime next month. After that it all depends on Panoch and, eventually, krile.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:04:22 PM

We're almost all still here, bro. Smiley FailCoin's and FailCommunity's logos are pretty much ready and same goes for the wallet design. Maybe we should be ready for the hard fork sometime next month. After that it all depends on Panoch and, eventually, krile.

Krile is here also?

#crysx

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:09:06 PM

Yes mate. He and Jure offered their help long time ago, but I'm not sure how is krile with the time lately. Panoch promised to get this finished and I trust him completely. After that they can collaborate with krile as they're both good guys and developers. 

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:22:05 PM

Yes mate. He and Jure offered their help long time ago, but I'm not sure how is krile with the time lately. Panoch promised to get this finished and I trust him completely. After that they can collaborate with krile as they're both good guys and developers. 

Awesome.

I only know of Panoch though you, but Krile is a very good Developer and know him through NEVA.

Great stuff.

#crysx

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:59:12 PM

Hi guys,

We took care of the explorer:

More to follow...

Cheers,
Spartak

coinfused.so

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

ZEN

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:56:29 PM

well, I still have 69k fail since last hard fork, now what am I gonna be left with after this one? can you also please consider implementing secure nodes just like zencash is doing? it would be an amazing addition to the network and another source of income for network admins to run the secure comms
Memoryfromtommorow

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:35:20 PM

Hi. I follow the story about FAIL from the very beginning (and I have it), but maybe the name itself should change or define it differently (for example F.A.I.L - Future Artificial Inteligence Level or something else), maybe the name "FAIL" is too repulsive for peoples (they may be superstitious).   
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:40:06 PM

well, I still have 69k fail since last hard fork, now what am I gonna be left with after this one?

Hello,

Frankly speaking, we still don't have answer to this question. Why? There are number of reasons:

1. Personally I have about 6.7 Million coins, which represents probably over 35% of the current (real) supply (many coins were lost by other people). Our main goal is to have as much partners as possible and offer each of them a % of the coin. These coins will be provided by me alone... for free. But how many people are willing to trust me? Majority of the people would think: "These guys are in control of many coins and there's no point to invest in this one". They will probably think we will dump them at some point.
2. There are some other members who also have significant holdings of the coin, which leads to my previous concerns.
3. As I previously noted - many coins were lost (I'd say at least 4 million), which is a problem. We don't have a clue about the real supply and this is why we've decided to make another hard fork (and better - relaunch). Personally I HATE hard forks and relaunches, but we don't have a choice here. Yes, we can do yet another swap, but then again, what happens if our team still holds like 50%+ of the coin (I would assume that many people won't participate in the swap and we will lose even more coins)?

Now the issue with exchanges. If we want to be listed on Cryptopia and C-Cex (for example), then we'll have to pay some $60,000, which is a hefty sum. We're not exactly Roger Ver... Bittrex is a very long shot and I spoke to Bill several times, but thing is that now it'll be extremely difficult (if not impossible) to get there. We will do everything to prove we're serious, but sometimes this is not enough. Exchanges care about their reputation and their income comes from trades. We can't exactly promise that FAILCoin will have millions of $ in trade volume, even though we strongly believe it's possible. 

We tried to work without asking for money, but I feel like we are a bit late for this now. This is why I am thinking of a new relaunch + ICO (with rules, which should make it looks like a donation) and people who currently hold coins (including our team) to be compensated at a fair price. From there on, we will use portion of the BTC we will eventually raise to buy as much coins as we can. A premine is also considered, because mine and our team's vision about working for the coin itself (i.e. not to work for BTC or whatever) still stands. And we will also want to have coins for a future partner, which means we MUST control a big portion of the coin. That premine could be in the hands of an escrow or whatever - I don't care about this.

can you also please consider implementing secure nodes just like zencash is doing? it would be an amazing addition to the network and another source of income for network admins to run the secure comms

This is one of the easiest parts. I said it number of times - Panoch can do pretty much everything and he's one of the best coders out there. All he need is some time and he can do whatever we feel is good for the coin.

Hi. I follow the story about FAIL from the very beginning (and I have it), but maybe the name itself should change or define it differently (for example F.A.I.L - Future Artificial Inteligence Level or something else), maybe the name "FAIL" is too repulsive for peoples (they may be superstitious).   

Hi,

Nah, the name stays. Smiley If you really follow FAIL, then you should know that we want to develop it as a FAILCommunity - a community with its own digital currency. FailArmy is also a "repulsive" name, but we all know how successful they are. We will try to get them as partners btw.

I'd like to hear your inputs guys.

Cheers,
Spartak

staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:41:15 PM

FAIL the crypto that fails over and over yet the blockchain is still moving.  Wink

Memoryfromtommorow

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:04:49 PM

Thanks for your reply. I support the new trend in FAIL development that has been proposed. For example, perhaps we could connect with travel agencies where people would have some discounts when traveling (travelercoin) using FAIL for that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: