Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:18:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | Stay tuned: We have an ongoing discussion for a relaunch  (Read 62010 times)
darkzorger

Activity: 302
Merit: 251

Ego Sum Qui Sum

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:22:26 PM

Hello,

Keep in mind that YoBit exchange are being investigated by Roskomnadzor!

Russian telecommunications regulator Roskomnadzor has opened legislative proceedings against cryptocurrency exchange Yobit, alleging fraudulent activity.

Forbes Ukraine reports that the watchdog is to block access to Yobit from Russian IP addresses following multiple reports of suspicious activity on the part of administrators.

“We are now investigating Yobit as an unreliable resource, with an eye to blocking it as a consequence,” a spokesperson said.

Inconsistencies with exchange rates, which allegedly allowed Yobit to profit from its operations illegally, have been the source of a huge numbers of user complaints.

In June 2016, the team behind Blockchain platform Waves issued a warning to users about similar unusual activity relating to its own token on Yobit’s platform.

Specifically, the WAVES token appeared as a BTC pair on Yobit at a stage when it was unable to be withdrawn from private Waves wallets.

“We have no evidence to suggest the exchange’s administration took part in the Waves crowdsale or possesses even the smallest number of coins,” a statement read at the time.

In an interview with Cointelegraph, Waves management confirmed they had been unable to contact Yobit.

Forbes meanwhile notes that Yobit is no longer listed as an exchange partner on high-profile sites such as CoinMarketCap.

Founded in Russia in 2015, Yobit is already in the headlines following problems with users trying to withdraw funds from wallets.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-exchange-yobit-investigated-in-russia-on-fraud-claims

Cheers,
Spartak
its a FAKE news paid by Edinar coin  Wink

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
steepcoinproject@gmail.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 07:57:37 PM

Hello,

Keep in mind that YoBit exchange are being investigated by Roskomnadzor!

Russian telecommunications regulator Roskomnadzor has opened legislative proceedings against cryptocurrency exchange Yobit, alleging fraudulent activity.

Forbes Ukraine reports that the watchdog is to block access to Yobit from Russian IP addresses following multiple reports of suspicious activity on the part of administrators.

“We are now investigating Yobit as an unreliable resource, with an eye to blocking it as a consequence,” a spokesperson said.

Inconsistencies with exchange rates, which allegedly allowed Yobit to profit from its operations illegally, have been the source of a huge numbers of user complaints.

In June 2016, the team behind Blockchain platform Waves issued a warning to users about similar unusual activity relating to its own token on Yobit’s platform.

Specifically, the WAVES token appeared as a BTC pair on Yobit at a stage when it was unable to be withdrawn from private Waves wallets.

“We have no evidence to suggest the exchange’s administration took part in the Waves crowdsale or possesses even the smallest number of coins,” a statement read at the time.

In an interview with Cointelegraph, Waves management confirmed they had been unable to contact Yobit.

Forbes meanwhile notes that Yobit is no longer listed as an exchange partner on high-profile sites such as CoinMarketCap.

Founded in Russia in 2015, Yobit is already in the headlines following problems with users trying to withdraw funds from wallets.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-exchange-yobit-investigated-in-russia-on-fraud-claims

Cheers,
Spartak
its a FAKE news paid by Edinar coin  Wink

EDinar scam bs paid CT to post this? I somehow don't buy this, even though CT are known for posting 'news', without doing deeper researches.

Nayto1

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:03:11 AM

its a FAKE news paid by Edinar coin  Wink

confirmed
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 02:50:44 PM

Hello,

Today is our 3rd Birthday! FAILCoin was launched (link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=505290.0) by anonymous developer who later disappeared. We took it over and we're taking care of it ever since. We'd like to THANK to all of our supporters and believers, and promise them that we're going to do everything in our power to support the coin and develop our community! We know that we still need much improvements, but more important is that we are here for 3 years now and our intentions are to stay for many more!

Personally I would be more than happy if we were able to announce something regarding our development, but sadly - we still don't have news.

BARE WITH US, STAY WITH US... FAIL WITH US! Cheesy

Cheers,
@FAILCommunity

darkzorger

Activity: 302

Ego Sum Qui Sum

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:31:40 PM

Birthday are a new start; fresh beginnings, a time to start new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with fresh confidence and courage. Happy BirthDay FailCoin  Wink

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
steepcoinproject@gmail.com
VeryFunnny

Activity: 120
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:41:12 AM

Guys,

The account of our Russian member mellon is hacked so beware! Will ask forum mods for assistance, but I'm not sure if they will help us, because he can't provide signed message from associated BTC address.

Three days are left until our 3rd birthday. Smiley Will try to speak with Panoch to see if we have some news.

Cheers,
Spartak
Ty Spartak for your support and help. Yes my account was hacked and im have a problem with recover access to it. Im post that by my reserce account now. Exactly problem in Bitcoin addresses that im share in my profile information and in my post by mellon account.(associated Bitcoin addresses with account). For recovery ,like theymos write in his instruction needs a sent him or Cyrus PM ,that have a form of sign message from  any Bitcoin addresses that can be associated with account,that was hacked and needs to recove[Suspicious link removed] gace a access to all addresses that was share by me and that im set in my profile info(1Pkwx28nCj4NNrWXkagoMTTVshiyDb88d5) ,but its all addresses that belongs to exchanges. Im sending requests to support of Bittrex and Yobit with ask to sign message by my adress,but Yobit still "In progress", Bittrex answer that they are not sign messages belong to Bittrex and its impossible to me ,like its you can see on screenshot.Administrators of the  forum theymos,Cyrus,hilariousandco not answer to my requests ,without signature that can be verify and where im send them all that info about my problem.

Thats why im not see any other way to turn back access to my account,only ask to help another members of forum ,who are can help me here to confirm that my own address ,that im can sign.but not share here any time before(17moTgFDFxhRRXMwyc8yEUg2hzNWnm6Gss) ,really belongs to me,and can be associate with my mellon account for recovery. Here is a example of post that you can send here in reply or in my own recovery thread in Russian community here. Example  of post:
"
Good day. I, your account nickname, are know well  the owner of the mellon account not one day, and in view of the situation, and the information I have received from owner of mellon, I have no doubts and confirm that the address 17moTgFDFxhRRXMwyc8yEUg2hzNWnm6Gss, in fact belongs to the mellon account and can be used to restore access by request from VeryFunnny backup account holder account mellon.I ask the administrators of this forum to restore access to its owner as soon as possible."

Thank you  for your  attention,hope you can help me here.To confirm that 17moTgFDFxhRRXMwyc8yEUg2hzNWnm6Gss its really my address,Im ready to send sign message  to anyone who are ask it via PM,by that reserve account. Good Luck to all and have a nice day.

09 March 2017 Send by mellon from reserve account VeryFunnny.

staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 03:48:54 PM

Hello,

Today is our 3rd Birthday! FAILCoin was launched (link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=505290.0) by anonymous developer who later disappeared. We took it over and we're taking care of it ever since. We'd like to THANK to all of our supporters and believers, and promise them that we're going to do everything in our power to support the coin and develop our community! We know that we still need much improvements, but more important is that we are here for 3 years now and our intentions are to stay for many more!

Personally I would be more than happy if we were able to announce something regarding our development, but sadly - we still don't have news.

BARE WITH US, STAY WITH US... FAIL WITH US! Cheesy

Cheers,
@FAILCommunity

Happy 3rd birthday #FAILCoin. No matter how many times you fail you have my support at least from the networking side with some complimentary nodes and working the PoW chain untill FAIL goes full PoS.
Cheers.

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 05:39:48 PM

Happy 3rd birthday #FAILCoin. No matter how many times you fail you have my support at least from the networking side with some complimentary nodes and working the PoW chain untill FAIL goes full PoS.
Cheers.

Thanks for your support bud. I hope u and krile will join us FAILers, once we FINALLY release the new wallet. Smiley

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 09:10:30 PM

Cheers.

Your offer of support is much appreciated! Thanks for all your help previously aswell!

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 05:34:56 PM

Cheers.

Your offer of support is much appreciated! Thanks for all your help previously aswell!

Looking forward to the HF and the new wallet. Guessing its gonna be awesome.

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 06:42:48 PM

Hello,

Who is selling 308,556 FAIL @ 80 satoshi on EmpoEx? Please contact me via PM.

Cheers,
Spartak

staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 02:48:53 PM

Hello,

Who is selling 308,556 FAIL @ 80 satoshi on EmpoEx? Please contact me via PM.

Cheers,
Spartak

Deff not me.

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 12:48:23 PM

Few pictures from CoinFestUK 2017, which is organized by our team member Adam Rizvi (batesresearch).

retnods

Activity: 827

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:53:56 PM

Awesome.. goodluck Adam  Wink

D I S T I N C T I V E F O R K
★ ▬ THE FASTEST WAY TO GO BROKE IS TO GET RICH QUICK ▬ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 12:57:44 PM

Awesome.. goodluck Adam  Wink

Heya, Sigit. Adam is THE man! Smiley And you should write me on Facebook regarding my new job, not LinkedIn... naughty boy! Smiley Thanks for bringing your friend in the team. I have 4 days off between April 13 and April 16 (included), so we can talk a bit more about this.

retnods

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:34:00 PM

Indeed... 
izzy my bro  Grin Grin Grin you'll look cool if I wrote in linkedlin btw i just saw it XD,
Np I will continue to invite more people from my community here, ok see ya at the time

Take care and all the best #StayFailed

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 02:19:33 PM

Indeed... 
izzy my bro  Grin Grin Grin you'll look cool if I wrote in linkedlin btw i just saw it XD,
Np I will continue to invite more people from my community here, ok see ya at the time

Take care and all the best #StayFailed

Please don't do that. The core team is still on stand by and new people involved should be patient as we are (which is very hard). Smiley Let first Panoch deliver and we will go to that direction. I have 4-5 more good and honest people, which are ready to be in the team (2 of them are developers), but I did not mention names on purpose. 

retnods

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:41:45 PM

copy that, they'll go to our Ind fb pages first  Wink

staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 05:03:50 PM

Well this is gotta be the best forum sig i ever saw  Grin

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 06:09:01 PM

Well this is gotta be the best forum sig i ever saw  Grin

Jure, keep in mind that Sigit is working in the Indonesian Banking sector for many years now. Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: