Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:30:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🆗[ANN]Okcash[OK] ✅OK v8 OK Heroes ✅Trust Wallet ✅8 networks ✅multi-chain ✅web3  (Read 458012 times)
DERCRYPTOGERMANBRO

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Get BTC or die tryin'

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 06:36:46 PM

AWESOME WORK OKTOSHI!  Smiley

Come and join the OKCash Community on Discord! +1300 people already there!  Cheesy

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1004

OK

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:17:38 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 10:01:25 PM by OKtoshi

you guys seem to be flying under the radar

Indeed  👌
Welcome to the community

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
lennylenny

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:49:11 AM

Any idea why okcash wallets likes to go out of sync after 5 or 6 days and start spitting out orphans?

I have to restart it every few days just to make sure this does not happen. I am running latest linux mint and i've downloaded precompiled latest okcash 4.0.0.4 ubuntu x64 wallet.
I had same problem with 4.0.0.3 which i compiled myself.
vogelvogel030

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:05:10 PM

Hi Guys,

thanks for telling us the solution for the illuminati game, I never had imagine that there are parts hidden in another picture  Grin

I got two questions and i hope you guys can help me:

1. I got ROKOS 7 installed two weeks ago, can i just update to 8 or do i have to reinstall the OS?

2. Why are the minted coins always a different amount? First block i minted where 4 OKCash, second 1 OKCash and third only .79 OKcash.

Many thanks in advance

I am holding for the moon  Cool
TimNg

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:29:56 PM

A message to Bitcoin Forum Moderator;

I was posting several messages aiming at a specific Non-English audience group (Vietnamese community) for the educational purpose and building awareness of OkCash.  The messages got deleted by Bitcoin Forum Moderator because it said they were "off-topic"! The messages were not off-topic because you (Mr. Btc Forum Moderator) didn't understand the languages.  Crypto world involves many nationalities and many of those people do not understand English language.  If you want this forum to be only for English speaking community please indicate at the top of the forum.  Else, please do not delete any non-English messages. That's plain rude! Thank You!
vogelvogel030

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:52:57 PM

I was posting several messages aiming at a specific Non-English audience group (Vietnamese community) for the educational purpose and building awareness of OkCash.  The messages got deleted by Bitcoin Forum Moderator because it said they were "off-topic"! The messages were not off-topic because you (Mr. Btc Forum Moderator) didn't understand the languages.  Crypto world involves many nationalities and many of those people do not understand English language.  If you want this forum to be only for English speaking community please indicate at the top of the forum.  Else, please do not delete any non-English messages. That's plain rude! Thank You!

Hi Tim,

I dont know who you are referring to as moderator and who deleted those messages, but I could image that you are right with "only-English Thread".

Maybe you can just ask the Dev to make a new thread for Vietnamese which you could moderate?

By the way isnt BTC illegal in vietnam Huh
OKorator

Activity: 492
Merit: 254

OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 04:40:41 PM

I was posting several messages aiming at a specific Non-English audience group (Vietnamese community) for the educational purpose and building awareness of OkCash.  The messages got deleted by Bitcoin Forum Moderator because it said they were "off-topic"! The messages were not off-topic because you (Mr. Btc Forum Moderator) didn't understand the languages.  Crypto world involves many nationalities and many of those people do not understand English language.  If you want this forum to be only for English speaking community please indicate at the top of the forum.  Else, please do not delete any non-English messages. That's plain rude! Thank You!

THey can be pretty dumb, i agree.  I've made posts before and they said the same thing. 

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

I rain and donate back most funds!  OKorator@gmail.com Twitter: @okcashorator
OKorator

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 04:42:24 PM

Hi Guys,

thanks for telling us the solution for the illuminati game, I never had imagine that there are parts hidden in another picture  Grin

1. I got ROKOS 7 installed two weeks ago, can i just update to 8 or do i have to reinstall the OS?

2. Why are the minted coins always a different amount? First block i minted where 4 OKCash, second 1 OKCash and third only .79 OKcash.

Many thanks in advance

1.) You will need to reinstall
2.) Because the amount of coins that actual staked to mint the coin and the amount of time they aged effect the reward, so its going to constantly change.  On average, it will equal 10% yearly interest.

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

OKorator

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 04:43:36 PM

Any idea why okcash wallets likes to go out of sync after 5 or 6 days and start spitting out orphans?

I have to restart it every few days just to make sure this does not happen. I am running latest linux mint and i've downloaded precompiled latest okcash 4.0.0.4 ubuntu x64 wallet.

Hmm, my linux wallets run flawlessly usually, always the windows ones that give me trouble.  I havn't seen this issue with OKcash wallet.  I would recommend going on our Discord and talking with the knowledgable minds there.

http://Discord.io/cryptocurrency

TimNg

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:58:10 PM

Hi Tim,

I dont know who you are referring to as moderator and who deleted those messages, but I could image that you are right with "only-English Thread".

Maybe you can just ask the Dev to make a new thread for Vietnamese which you could moderate?

By the way isnt BTC illegal in vietnam Huh

FYI,

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Yes, it is illegal in Vietnam, but many Vietnamese people who reside in Europe or in other non-English speaking countries as well.
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1131

OK

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:15:52 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2017, 11:29:09 PM by mprep

Hi Tim,

I don't know who you are referring to as moderator and who deleted those messages, but I could image that you are right with "only-English Thread".

By the way isn't BTC illegal in Vietnam Huh

This Okcash thread is not moderated, the only ones able to moderate it are the Bitcointalk moderators, hence we can't really know why they did it,
other than because of probably forum rules.

Feel free to join https://okcashtalk.org the Okcash Forums, where this wouldn't happen Wink

Thanks for your support.

Hi Guys,

Many thanks in advance

1.) You will need to reinstall
2.) Because the amount of coins that actual staked to mint the coin and the amount of time they aged effect the reward, so its going to constantly change.  On average, it will equal 10% yearly interest.

Exactly this, and yes, we always recommend to have your wallets backups and chains on USB,
so when you Reinstall latest version can continue to work in an easy way while taking the advantages of the upgraded system.

Hmm, my linux wallets run flawlessly usually, always the windows ones that give me trouble.  I havn't seen this issue with OKcash wallet.  I would recommend going on our Discord and talking with the knowledgable minds there.

We ve had no problems (nor reports) of this issue over the linux wallets, we have not tested it directly on Linux Mint tho,
so It would be really nice if you can just follow the Discord Link to the live chats so we can research further your issue,
same way you can post the issue with more details like debug logs over the https://okcashtalk.org forums on its "Staking and Technical Support" section,
where it can help other users in the future.

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
OKorator

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 10:26:47 PM

I was posting several messages aiming at a specific Non-English audience group (Vietnamese community) for the educational purpose and building awareness of OkCash.  The messages got deleted by Bitcoin Forum Moderator because it said they were "off-topic"! The messages were not off-topic because you (Mr. Btc Forum Moderator) didn't understand the languages.  Crypto world involves many nationalities and many of those people do not understand English language.  If you want this forum to be only for English speaking community please indicate at the top of the forum.  Else, please do not delete any non-English messages. That's plain rude! Thank You!

Hi Tim,

I don't know who you are referring to as moderator and who deleted those messages, but I could image that you are right with "only-English Thread".

By the way isn't BTC illegal in Vietnam Huh

This Okcash thread is not moderated, the only ones able to moderate it are the Bitcointalk moderators, hence we can't really know why they did it,
other than because of probably forum rules.

Feel free to join https://okcashtalk.org the Okcash Forums, where this wouldn't happen Wink

Thanks for your support.

It looks like they are going through even older messages and deleting non-english from english threads.  Its nothing personal, i can respect their move.  Lets have OKcash threads in every language! Smiley

vogelvogel030

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:44:15 AM

I hope there is another treasure hunt from you guys  Cool
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:51:40 AM

You can now buy Amazon eGift card on okcart.net

http://okcart.net/product/48/

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
lennylenny

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:57:12 AM

We ve had no problems (nor reports) of this issue over the linux wallets, we have not tested it directly on Linux Mint tho,
so It would be really nice if you can just follow the Discord Link to the live chats so we can research further your issue,
same way you can post the issue with more details like debug logs over the https://okcashtalk.org forums on its "Staking and Technical Support" section,
where it can help other users in the future.

I dont know what i might have missed or forget to do. Your easy install exited with an error, so i opened in nano and just simply followed all commands to download dependancies and source files to compile wallet. Linux mint is based on ubuntu so it should have worked without any hickup. I have noticed that in comparison to windows 7 (where i had close to around 30 GB of  traffic in a month while staking) in linux i have maybe 300MB for period of 5 days.
vogelvogel030

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:59:42 PM

Hey guys,

I got an orphaned block in my wallet which states: "Generated but not accepted"

I am still on the right chain but I would like to know if the orphaned block will disappear from my recent transactions and/or will it make problems with staking?

Many thanks in advance
lennylenny

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:43:44 PM

Hey guys,

I am still on the right chain but I would like to know if the orphaned block will disappear from my recent transactions and/or will it make problems with staking?

Many thanks in advance

That only means that someone found block faster than and got rewards. You did not loose or win anything. You will still get your rewards in one of next block.
That record of orphan will stay in your wallet as long as that address is in your wallet.
vogelvogel030

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:44:32 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2017, 11:29:31 PM by mprep

Hey guys,

Many thanks in advance

That only means that someone found block faster than and got rewards. You did not loose or win anything. You will still get your rewards in one of next block.
That record of orphan will stay in your wallet as long as that address is in your wallet.

thank you  Kiss

Its me again with another question  Grin

I got several around and bigger then 2000 OK inputs for staking and its working quite nice.

Should I boundle them to one input for better staking or does it make no difference?
shbour

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:28:42 PM

Its me again with another question  Grin

I got several around and bigger then 2000 OK inputs for staking and its working quite nice.

Should I boundle them to one input for better staking or does it make no difference?

Well it's up to you honestly.

If you have 100k OK split in 10 different wallets/addresses with 10,000 each, you will still get 1,000 OK income @ 10%.
If you had that same 100k OK in a single wallet/address, you would get 10k income @ 10%.
vogelvogel030

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:43:22 PM

BTW the staked coins dont show up on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ok/ for a few days now.

You see the transaction for blockgeneration but you dont see the amount of staked coins.

Maybe a dev can have a look in to this problem.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: