Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🆗[ANN]Okcash[OK] ✅OK v8 OK Heroes ✅Trust Wallet ✅8 networks ✅multi-chain ✅web3  (Read 458012 times)
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 11:59:20 PM

Nice update to the wallet. Where has the market price ticker gone that was on main window of wallet. Has this now been reallocated elsewhere or has this now been removed? If has been removed would be nice to have this back in coming wallet update as was nice not having to go into exchanges to see current market price.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bittamak

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:50:54 AM

I just downloaded the new wallet and everything worked like a charm...Just one question - is there a way to send the newly staked coins sent to a specific address automatically?
oneredpanther

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:43:09 AM

Is there some way to suppress the Staking toast notification and sound? I want to stake in the background 24/7 but don't want to be constantly interrupted because I get a stake every 8-10 minutes or so.
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 02:38:56 PM

Is there some way to suppress the Staking toast notification and sound? I want to stake in the background 24/7 but don't want to be constantly interrupted because I get a stake every 8-10 minutes or so.

That's a Windows notification and for the life of me, can't remember where to turn them off now ... right click on the bottom corner notification I think.

Also sounds, in Control Panel

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
OKorator

Activity: 492
Merit: 254

OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 04:10:27 PM

I just downloaded the new wallet and everything worked like a charm...Just one question - is there a way to send the newly staked coins sent to a specific address automatically?

I don't believe this function exists yet, but I for one would support it.   Grin

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

I rain and donate back most funds!  OKorator@gmail.com Twitter: @okcashorator
oneredpanther

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:28:18 PM

That's a Windows notification and for the life of me, can't remember where to turn them off now ... right click on the bottom corner notification I think.

Yeah that's what I figured, but OKC has no entries there. It seems the operating system is oblivious to its existence. Maybe there just aren't the relevant hooks for the volume mixer to recognize.

I guess I'll keep wishing for an iOS wallet that can stake at home all day!
OKorator

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 03:17:39 PM

Yeah that's what I figured, but OKC has no entries there. It seems the operating system is oblivious to its existence. Maybe there just aren't the relevant hooks for the volume mixer to recognize.

I guess I'll keep wishing for an iOS wallet that can stake at home all day!

Do you know, or anyone, what a bounty would look like for an iOS wallet?

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

OKorator

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 03:21:43 PM

I just noticed the 2k donation, thank you whoever that was Smiley

I have a great use for it right now Smiley

OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1004

OK

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:38:51 PM

Nice update to the wallet. Where has the market price ticker gone that was on main window of wallet. Has this now been reallocated elsewhere or has this now been removed? If has been removed would be nice to have this back in coming wallet update as was nice not having to go into exchanges to see current market price.

Hi, It was removed because that api was slow and unreliable (missed actualization times, etc)

We will be adding a simple and more reliable one with OK/BTC  OK/USD  and  OK/EUR tickers per users request, seems everyone liked having it in-wallet, already got some messages as well asking for it as there is no need to open anything else but the wallet to get the price rates, it's everyone's coin so if everyone wants it we will bring it back and improved.

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
OKorator

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 04:18:29 PM

Hi, It was removed because that api was slow and unreliable (missed actualization times, etc)

We will be adding a simple and more reliable one with OK/BTC  OK/USD  and  OK/EUR tickers per users request, seems everyone liked having it in-wallet, already got some messages as well asking for it as there is no need to open anything else but the wallet to get the price rates, it's everyone's coin so if everyone wants it we will bring it back and improved.

The new wallet does seem to be a little more speedy too.  Yeah, i like adding the ticker in, Sad to see the coingecko go, but can still go to their site and check periodically.  so its all ok Smiley

OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:28:01 PM

Turn off stake notifications:

1.- Go to your OK wallet.
2.- Click "Settings" and then "Options" from the top menu.
3.- Scroll down on the options section till you get to notifications.
4.- In the "Notifications" section, deselect them all, and just select "receive with and sent with" (That way "mining" [Stake] notifications wont appear, will only appear for the selected options)
5.- And Click  OK.

Enjoy

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:51:42 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2016, 07:45:52 PM by OKtoshi

Thanks to the one that sent the 10k OK donation to the PR fund, you Rock.
We are using them as bounty to get the Chinese translation for the website.

OKorator

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 11:14:27 PM

Thanks to the one that sent the 10k OK donation to the PR fund, you Rock.
We are using them as bounty to get the Chinese translation for the website.

Love the OK generosity Smiley

If you donate please let me know privately.  We want to include you on future plans as opportunities present themselves.

OKorator

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 11:41:32 PM

Polo Request PUSH!

BOUNTY BOUNTY BOUNTY

Hey Everyone!

I know many of you have already contributed to our drive to be added to Polo by doing requests.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I would like to do another push, and this time, we are going to make it easy!

Below are the questions that are asked, and i have filled in all but two of the answers.  I am offering bounties for some good creative writing.

Propose here, or in my private messages how you'd respond to those two questions in red.  All submissions will be rewarded.  I'll pick the top few, and if you're picked, i'll send out 1000 ok.  If it really rocks, possibly more!

What is the name of the coin? *
OKCash

What is the coin's symbol? *
OK

Please link to the announcement page. *
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028368.0

If the coin has a website, please link it here.

OKCash.co

If the coin has a block explorer, please link it here.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ok/
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/BlockExplorer?coin=OK
http://cryptoguru.tk/index.php?Currency=OK

Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange. *

If this coin has any significant innovations over other coins, please elaborate on them here.

Optional: What is your name in the Poloniex exchange chatbox?
(if you have good ranking on Polo, this will help give weight, regardless if you can, please add name)

Are you the developer of this coin or otherwise affiliated with it? *

(This can vary depending on who you are, i believe most of you would say "No" as they want to discern core team requests vs community requests)

Once completed, we'll post this template, and reward for submissions on Polo.  

Win- cause you get ok for being creative
Win - cause you get ok for posting on polo
Win- cause we will get on Polo that much sooner.

oneredpanther

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:17:08 PM

I made my Polo request a few days ago. For the red sections above, I wrote:

"After more than two years of development, with great progress on our Internet of Things deployments and growing volume on Bittrex, we would like to take OKC to the next level by offering it for trade on Poloniex - specifically to gather more attention and community involvement for our plan to connect small devices to the blockchain and do meaningful work through them."

and

"OKC comes ready with several out-of-the-box full node setups for RaspberryPi and Pine64, so people can stake, contribute to the network, and more importantly start working with blockchain-connected devices on the nascent 'internet of things'"

All of this sent me to bed with the overriding feeling that we should have a serious talk about our mission statement and market positioning, perhaps becoming more IoT focused and spending more time there discovering the neat ways that OKC could be used to make novel device interactions possible. Right now I think the front-page spiel is just fluff that's been kicking around for too long. Perhaps we can kickstart a fresh take on what trajectory OKC is taking, in the direction of small device connectivity. We have these neat ROKOS tools but don't make any play on them in our marketing.

We can do a lot better than "The Bitcoin's Grandson", which apart from being grammatically wrong, doesn't mean anything useful - ditto our prior association to Pimpcash.

I'm short on time now, but I'm happy to be in the driving seat after September to take a fresh look at our positioning.
OKorator

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 03:27:32 PM

I made my Polo request a few days ago. For the red sections above, I wrote:

"After more than two years of development, with great progress on our Internet of Things deployments and growing volume on Bittrex, we would like to take OKC to the next level by offering it for trade on Poloniex - specifically to gather more attention and community involvement for our plan to connect small devices to the blockchain and do meaningful work through them."

and

"OKC comes ready with several out-of-the-box full node setups for RaspberryPi and Pine64, so people can stake, contribute to the network, and more importantly start working with blockchain-connected devices on the nascent 'internet of things'"

All of this sent me to bed with the overriding feeling that we should have a serious talk about our mission statement and market positioning, perhaps becoming more IoT focused and spending more time there discovering the neat ways that OKC could be used to make novel device interactions possible. Right now I think the front-page spiel is just fluff that's been kicking around for too long. Perhaps we can kickstart a fresh take on what trajectory OKC is taking, in the direction of small device connectivity. We have these neat ROKOS tools but don't make any play on them in our marketing.

We can do a lot better than "The Bitcoin's Grandson", which apart from being grammatically wrong, doesn't mean anything useful - ditto our prior association to Pimpcash.

I'm short on time now, but I'm happy to be in the driving seat after September to take a fresh look at our positioning.

Good stuff!  I can see this being one of the final entries.

OKorator

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 03:43:02 PM

POSwallet.com has been a solid wallet the past week.  Each product that adds OKCash i try to test out.  I think that this has been a cool one thus far.

The huuugest down side, is the 1% fee upon deposit (yikes!)  Unlike other coins, with OKCash you will make this back in a relatively short amount of time.  And now i'm almost back to staking for profit on someone else's system, with web convenience.

They look to be building an exchange too.  I don't recommend keeping but a small portion of your total coins outside of your wallet.  This one so far is a cool product, reliable will be seen.

oneredpanther

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:53:01 PM

Hold on to your hats people. I'm getting altitude sick from the price rocketing up.
OKorator

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 07:44:35 PM

Hold on to your hats people. I'm getting altitude sick from the price rocketing up.

We may need to start posting hodl!

magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:59:31 PM

Rebought my coins.. and I will HODL now! That's for sure.. alcoins are bullish..and there will be a huge market action this summer.. OK is OK!!!

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: