Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2017, 07:26:38 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🆗[ANN][OK] Okcash | Future of Cash | Micropayments | Unique LTSS | IoT | ROKOS  (Read 297971 times)
rmd73

Activity: 321

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:27:26 PM

Wallet question:

Is there not a way to export wallet transactions to a csv file like most other wallets ?
As far as I know:
In debug window (a kind of terminal for issuing commands to your wallet app):
Code:
listtransactions [account] [count=10] [from=0] [show_coinstake=1]
where:
- [account] - this is basically the name you gave to an address, enclosed in double quotes but it is said to be deprecated and its use is discouraged;
- [count=10] - default number of transactions to list (you can specify a value a bit larger than the number of transactions you estimate for your wallet and increase it if needed), enclosed in double quotes;
- [from=0] - I am not sure about that, I got JSON error every time I tried to use it;
- [show_coinstake=1] - I am not sure about that, but my logic says that it includes staking rewards.
Example:
Code:
listtransactions "1st green OK" "10000" "0" "1"
You will obtain a list in JSON format. Feed that to a JSON to CSV converter (on line: http://www.convertcsv.com/json-to-csv.htm or https://konklone.io/json/ , or you can use python - https://www.npmjs.com/package/json2csv ).
The "blocktime", "time" and "timereceived" ar in UNIX Epoch format (search for a converter for that too).

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OKorator

Activity: 376

OKCash Community Leader and Promotions

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 08:58:30 PM

Its pretty much all over my head  Roll Eyes

If you like my work, please donate OKcash: PWMv5mguVtpUfb3HC35xtexnu2MkuQRwYQ
I rain and donate back most funds!  OKorator@gmail.com Twitter: @okcashorator
OKtoshi

Activity: 812

OK

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:04:22 PM

http://okcashtalk.org/index.php/topic,1886.0.html
https://twitter.com/OKCashCrypto/status/779063393571471360

OK Bounties
(OKCash Map, OK Iphone APP, OK Android APP)

1)  OKCash Map: Bounty 50,000 OKCash
Map that shows where OKCash is accepted and where people sell OKCash. (markets, services, etc)

2) OKCash Iphone APP: Bounty 40,000 OKCash
OK Wallet for Iphone.

3) OKCash Android App: Bounty 40,000 OKCash
OK Wallet for Android.

Contact CGB or any of the team leaders over http://discord.me/cryptocurrency

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
OKtoshi

OK

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:24:14 PM

http://okcashtalk.org/index.php/topic,1887.0.html
https://twitter.com/OKCashCrypto/status/779790756634558464

Bitcoin, Okcash and Dogecoin Tipbots added to the community server http://discord.me/cryptocurrency

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
OKorator

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 11:16:23 PM

Thanks to all those who could make last weeks, barely announced, and first COMMUNITY MEETING!!!!

Meetings are on Thursdays at 11am PST, 2PM EST, 6 PM GMT.

We are on the discord channel, if you haven't joined yet here's the link.

discord.okcash.co

Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1059

Coffeeshopping in Amsterdam

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 12:02:27 AM

Thanks to all those who could make last weeks, barely announced, and first COMMUNITY MEETING!!!!

I just heard about the meeting ... next time we'll be there

I was busy ...

Travelling from Thursday but I'll be around after to join the party Cheesy

OKtoshi

OK

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:29:36 AM

http://okcashtalk.org/index.php/topic,1889.0.html
https://twitter.com/OKCashCrypto/status/780549190074130432

Join the Wordwide OK Airdrop

Register for the "OKCash Airdrop" Event over: http://communityevents.okcash.co

Share with your friends and family!

Participants Win 50 Okcash in the Airdrop and get a chance to participate for gifts with their registration.
Be an early adopter for the new Technology of Okcash and Bitcoin and start using or creating new services with the most reliable cryptocurrencies Today.

jovanajez

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:05:24 AM

I was busy ...

http://i.imgur.com/ZXSMH94.png?1

Do not miss the party  Wink
jovanajez

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:28:06 PM

I was busy ...

http://i.imgur.com/ZXSMH94.png?1

https://saltworkstudio.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/many-cats.jpg
OKorator

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 08:10:07 PM

I was busy ...

All cats and people welcome Smiley

drays

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:40:25 PM

Straight up this don't happen with any other coin, so don't blame hardware, just not going to put up with that .... it's the one and only coin I have ever had do it, on top of which it happens on all platforms, again, don't blame hardware. Don't mean to be rude, I am asking for a fix to this, not to have my hardware be blamed for something no other coin has ever had the problem of.... thanks for your input

Besides the fact OkPay is PoS coin, which could add to the number of wallet operations, it might happen this has to do with OKCash wallet being "HD wallet" - based on a newer version of Bitcoin core. Most other altcoins still use older sources, which may handle wallet IO operations differently. Do you run other coins having HD wallets?

BTW, just an additional note regarding wallets on Pi (as you mentioned you have one) - I hope you do not run wallets from SD card. Running any kind of coin wallet on SD card will eventually kill the card very quickly, so you will end up with damaged filesystem after next boot-up (regardless of it being caused by hard- or soft-reset). I have killed few SD cards that way before moving the wallet directories to external USB or NFS HDD. I don't know how you run your RPi, so this is just my advice to everyone - never run coin wallets from SD card. This means - do not keep coin directory (where the wallet.dat and blockchain files are located) on the SD card!!

Just my 2 cents...

Cheers! Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
OKorator

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 09:22:20 PM

Straight up this don't happen with any other coin, so don't blame hardware, just not going to put up with that .... it's the one and only coin I have ever had do it, on top of which it happens on all platforms, again, don't blame hardware. Don't mean to be rude, I am asking for a fix to this, not to have my hardware be blamed for something no other coin has ever had the problem of.... thanks for your input

Besides the fact OkPay is PoS coin, which could add to te number of wallet operations, it might happen this has to do with OKCash wallet being "HD wallet" - based on a newer version of Bitcoin core. Most other altcoins still use older sources, which may handle wallet IO operations differently. Do you run other coins having HD wallets?

BTW, just an additional note regarding wallets on Pi (as you mentioned you have one) - I hope you do not run wallets from SD card. Running any kind of coin wallet on SD card will eventually kill the card very quickly, so you will end up with damaged filesystem after next boot-up (regardless of it being caused by hard- or soft-reset). I have killed few SD cards that way before moving the wallet directories to external USB or NFS HDD. I don't know how you run your RPi, so this is just my advice to everyone - never run coin wallets from SD card This mean - do not keep coin directory (where the wallet.dat and blockchain files are located) on the SD card!!

Just my 2 cents...

Cheers! Smiley

Great advice, only killed one SD card and luckily saved my wallet.  Run from HD for sure Smiley

eiskalt

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:23:59 PM

Besides the fact OkPay is PoS coin, which could add to te number of wallet operations, it might happen this has to do with OKCash wallet being "HD wallet" - based on a newer version of Bitcoin core. Most other altcoins still use older sources, which may handle wallet IO operations differently. Do you run other coins having HD wallets?

BTW, just an additional note regarding wallets on Pi (as you mentioned you have one) - I hope you do not run wallets from SD card. Running any kind of coin wallet on SD card will eventually kill the card very quickly, so you will end up with damaged filesystem after next boot-up (regardless of it being caused by hard- or soft-reset). I have killed few SD cards that way before moving the wallet directories to external USB or NFS HDD. I don't know how you run your RPi, so this is just my advice to everyone - never run coin wallets from SD card This mean - do not keep coin directory (where the wallet.dat and blockchain files are located) on the SD card!!

Just my 2 cents...

Cheers! Smiley

Great advice, only killed one SD card and luckily saved my wallet.  Run from HD for sure Smiley

OK, I will out myself as an SD-card-on-a-RPi-staker.
I am running my wallet with a SANDISK-ultra on a RPi2 24/7 for over a year and without any problems.
I do backup the data directory as a zipped tar-archive from time to time (the wallet should be backed up anyways - whether HD or SD).

The SANDISK card is quite foregiving with powerfailures - though I had only one in the last year - but no corruption of the card after rebooting.

But there are a few things, that should be done before running the wallet.:

- completely deinstall dphys-swapfile - one could only deactivate it, but after rebooting swapping would be active again.
Swapping is a bad idea, at least on an SD-card, because when your memory gets exhausted and the card starts swapping data, it only furthers the slowdown until at a certain point your wallet cannot stay synced and either shuts down or gets unresponsive and you need to kill the process. It could also get worse and your hole system gets unresponsive and you need to pull the power-plug to shut it down and reboot.
So if you would need to swap on your SBC, because memory gets exhausted, you better use a SBC with more accessible memory instead of using a swapfile.

-I use a minimal installation (Raspbian minimal for the RPi) and compile the daemon, not the qt-wallet.
Lesser processes means lesser read/write cycles.

-When starting the daemon, I use '-printtoconsole > /dev/zero'. There is ofcourse no log at all, but that is exactly what I want anyways.

I do not intend to give advice to run your wallet as I do.
I just want to say, that I will continue running my wallet from SD-Card. If you are running from a HD, there is barely an advantage in using a SBC over a PC, because power consumption of your HD will probably be more than double the consumption of your SBC.
So you could as well use a PC for staking.

Thanks for reading,
 Smiley
OKorator

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 11:01:40 PM

Just my 2 cents...

Cheers! Smiley

As long as your wallet.dat is backed up, all ok! 

drays

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:56:09 PM

- completely deinstall dphys-swapfile - one could only deactivate it, but after rebooting swapping would be active again.
Swapping is a bad idea, at least on an SD-card, because when your memory gets exhausted and the card starts swapping data, it only furthers the slowdown until at a certain point your wallet cannot stay synced and either shuts down or gets unresponsive and you need to kill the process. It could also get worse and your hole system gets unresponsive and you need to pull the power-plug to shut it down and reboot.
So if you would need to swap on your SBC, because memory gets exhausted, you better use a SBC with more accessible memory instead of using a swapfile.

-I use a minimal installation (Raspbian minimal for the RPi) and compile the daemon, not the qt-wallet.
Lesser processes means lesser read/write cycles.

-When starting the daemon, I use '-printtoconsole > /dev/zero'. There is ofcourse no log at all, but that is exactly what I want anyways.

Really excellent points. I agree 100%. Tried to use '-printtoconsole > /dev/zero', but I need those logs, so turned them back eventually.

Then again, Sandisk cards are the best cards on the market, period. We didn't test all brands for sure, but have tested many and Sandisk is unmatched. You will run Sandisk much longer than any other brand, before it gets corrupted.

One question though - it looks like you run only one staking wallet on that SBC - that may be the reason why your card is still working after a year. I tend to run as many wallets as RAM/Storage allow - at least 4 per device, and that could contribute to the SD card damage.

In any case, my conclusion after several tests is the following: if someone runs many staking wallets, the most economical and safe way is to run many SBC's connected to a switch, where you also have one SBC with relatively big HDD connected and shared via NFS. You will run just a single HDD (power consumption is pretty low for a single HDD, or moreover SSD), but can run as many staking wallets as you want.

... this space is not for rent ...
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1059

Coffeeshopping in Amsterdam

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 11:08:41 PM

Greetings folks

I hear you missed me ... awwww ... you guys are the best. Fear not though, for I have arrived in London after a pretty freaking epic flight.

I saw a blue cloud .. BLUE cloud over the Alps and 2 of the 3 hours were bathed in the most awe-inspiring colours of the rainbow across the almost clear skies, with a few fluffy clouds coloured red and that blue one.

Also I became an uncle 2 days ago. This will be a good month Smiley

Just wanted to give you a fair warning before I come on Discord finally and now I have a week in London with not very much to do ... muahahah .. I mean ...see you there Smiley

Did I mention there are 4 others in my dev team now and are going to come on Discord? Wink

OKorator

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 11:16:05 PM

Greetings folks

I hear you missed me ... awwww ... you guys are the best. Fear not though, for I have arrived in London after a pretty freaking epic flight.

I saw a blue cloud .. BLUE cloud over the Alps and 2 of the 3 hours were bathed in the most awe-inspiring colours of the rainbow across the almost clear skies, with a few fluffy clouds coloured red and that blue one.

Also I became an uncle 2 days ago. This will be a good month Smiley

Just wanted to give you a fair warning before I come on Discord finally and now I have a week in London with not very much to do ... muahahah .. I mean ...see you there Smiley

Did I mention there are 4 others in my dev team now and are going to come on Discord? Wink

Good to hear! Smiley

You'll love the meme's we came up with today.  Looking forward to meeting the new team Smiley

jovanajez

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:23:16 AM

Hi to all.
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2W2GtbYznXU1-SwekKmCYhXQCu4ipYZxW_o2-wH9Z2XhJ5cKl

is a great day for work and thinking, there's no sun, only the gray clouds, which are a good factor for productivity ...
OKorator

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 03:18:03 PM

Hi to all.

is a great day for work and thinking, there's no sun, only the gray clouds, which are a good factor for productivity ...

Hello! and wonderful to hear!

OKtoshi

OK

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:22:39 PM

Welcome to Sign up at the Redesigned OKCashTalk Forums

Discussions, Project advances and development, Giveaways, Contests and more!

Invite your friends and start ranking in your own community forums, is OK

http://okcashtalk.org

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.