Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🆗[ANN]Okcash[OK] ✅OK v8 OK Heroes ✅Trust Wallet ✅8 networks ✅multi-chain ✅web3  (Read 458012 times)
OKorator

Activity: 492
Merit: 254

OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 04:40:50 PM

Is somebody willing to spend some OK for a proper german website (+ OP) translation? No google translator.

ps: 1 member with 10 000+ so far (thanks in advance)

edit:
german thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1389450.msg14115704#msg14115704

Nobody?

Sure, whats the price tag? Smiley

No fix price. Croxx (THANKS again!!!) paid 8000 for OP and  will + 4000 if i do the website. Website translation will last several hours because of the "enormous" lenght.

Please post your address for tips!

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

I rain and donate back most funds!  OKorator@gmail.com Twitter: @okcashorator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OKorator

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 04:41:35 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2016, 05:14:51 PM by OKorator

ROKOS v5 Flavors Released!

Support thread: ROKOS Flavors

Visit the New ROKOS website at: http://rokos.space

ROKOS v5 "Flavors" Released. Full OS with Cryptocurrency Clients, full nodes and much more. Faster, Easier, Stronger.

Just Burn and Click to Start your own Cryptocurrency Full Node or Client

Cryptocurrency and the Internet of Things
Flavors: Raspbian based OS with integrated Cryptocurrencies Clients, Nodes ready for use.

We've seen new services selling "stake miners" for different currencies, we support the new technology and uses for cryptocurrencies in the Raspberry Pi environments, hence we came up with a Free solution for every IoT enthusiast, developer, user, service that want to use their IoT devices with BTC, OK and more cryptocurrencies, or that would like to turn their Pi into a Staking device, It already integrates a fully functional Bitcoin + 11 Cryptocurrencies Clients and nodes as well to provide the users with the best and easier Out of the Box experience.

v5 "Flavors" Released

The First OS image release that merges the full power of Raspberry Pi 2, Banana Pi PRO & IoT Devices with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies:
- ROKOS v5 "Flavors" comes with integrated Cryptocurrencies Clients / nodes .

Distribution aimed for everyone, from new Pi users to Pi Developers, Ease of use Out of the Box.
Download & Burn, Ready for use.

March 07 2016

ROKOS v5 "flavors" for Raspberry Pi 2 - Download (2.2Gb)
March 07 2016
MD5 Checksum:
SHA-1 Checksum:
SHA-256 Checksum:
SHA-512 Checksum:

ROKOS History releases link.

*Official Download Links - Do Not Download from other sources, posts, links to ensure the security of your downloads*

Specs:

v5 "flavors" Release (Pi2) March 07 2016
- Full burnable OS Compatible with the Raspberry Pi systems.
- Full System / Programs Upgrade.
- Full Design Upgrade.
- Iceweasel browser.
- Autolog.
- Debian.
- Java Dev Tools.
- Easier to Use mod Update.
- Security and Optimization Update.
- Updated Out of the box Firewall ready for use (gui) (start in terminal: gufw)
- Includes Qt and complete set of Dev tools (For developers)
- Includes Qt 3.2.1 Native / Qt 5.5.1 for Cross compile !
- Works with other cryptocurrencies.
- 1024mb swap mod.
- Updated Cryptocurrencies Included:
Bitcoin, OKCash, Blackcoin, Gamecredits, Digitalcoin, Diamondcoin,
Energycoin, Europecoin, Soil, Metalcoin, Transfercoin, Mojocoin.
(Readme.txt)
- Custom Login and Wallpapers.
- Cryptocurrencies nodes at /usr/local/bin/
- Easy Clients / Nodes Upgrades.
- Direct access to the Clients Via: Task bar and Menu > Internet.
- ZIP file - Compression: 2.2Gb image to download, 6.1GB uncompressed to burn.

Requirements:
ROKOS v5 "flavors":
- Raspberry Pi 2 (Pi2 full power use by debian jessie base)

- Min 8gb SD card and an External device (usb / hdd / ssd). To sync the Cryptocurrencies chains on the external device instead of the SD card.

Future Versions:
- Security updates.
- Chain Updates.
- More Cryptocurrencies will be integrated for an Out of the Box experience and adoption.
- Designs Updates.
- More wallets, programs or features, based on users/communities/developers feedback, support and/or cross collaborations.

ROKOS v5 "flavors" Screen Shots

"ROKOS" Initial Setup

1.- Download and Burn the ROKOS Image to a micro SD Card like you would with any other Pi Distro.
March 01 2016
ROKOS v5 "flavors" - DOWNLOAD

Steps for first boot

*Raspberry Pi 2:
User: pi / Password: raspberry , follow normal setup.

a) Type: sudo raspi-config
b) Set your Time Zone, change your pi user password and Expand the file system, restart.
After restart the system you can type:  "startx"   to start the user desktop.
c) System ready for use.

Welcome to the ROKOS Desktop

Final steps / BTC and OK Clients

a) Go to Menu > Internet and Click on your favorite Cryptocurrency Wallet

This will open the Cryptocurrency wallet and start sync.

*For some Cryptocurrencies the initial sync might take some days, wallets are fully usable after being fully Synchronized.

b) Always remember to make constant backups of your wallets and save them in USB or external media.

Use your wallets in ROKOS to plug HW and mine, Send/Receive, Stake, Share,
become a full node and support your favorite Cryptocurrency network, develop new applications,
etc, the limit is only in your imagination.

Important Security Notice:
*) Remember to create a backup for your Wallets, you can use the wallets to create them and save in different folders on a USB device.
You should ALWAYS have a backup of your wallet, Raspberry Pi Hardware, Raspbian and ROKOS Software are under development hence not responsible for missuses, electrical or compatibility issues that might cause a loss of information. It is as secure as one's ability to take care for it, same as a computer, so always have a backup of your wallets on an external device.

*) Some people tend to recommend getting a 128Gb MicroSD HC (High speed) , at the same time it does work, I do not recommend this solution, as microSD cards tend to get corrupted by the number of overwrites, to ensure the best functionality and security you should use an external HDD/USB storage device to store the chains.

You can start testing and developing new integration with ROKOS and your favorite cryptocurrencies for your IoT projects.

ROKOS is Released for Free to support Bitcoin OK and the crypto environment adoption
If you find this work valuable or if it helped your project and You would like to support feel free to share your donations at

BTC  15VrDkat5vD4FfycRk3E4e7EgqftzK6tm8
OK  PWZg5F7NurKDNGdckRpQgmShEQhEHmF5W5
GMC  GcVNPqcDdqZLbEh65eyo4ADPEKBsU4tyLi
BLK  B8kBAXZbkXDKJ9Zu7dcarUCp8SfnyoKWVe
DMD  dLSokViLNuMD1q6kssWMtv9vvgau4Yo5GV
DGC  DQfpBXe11e7YnWmyNpeg6wkESiWN1ENEPp
ENRG  e7t3em8YTwFRXeSQtXumhDBqQzzphoiQnu
ERC  EKz7czViBqwSu8Ne2omxaznMnkAY4FqkJB
METAL  MNgjwErYStsEfyKiSoUfyoX877kZcSpmZG
MOJO  MSztn2BwFjhgm9e5nEBwDzAr1r4UcxYLRY
TX  Tk38sE6rLz63JtbErecGgqJxdB5RKMdnbz
SOIL  0x3df2e34602fd5711b2f32daebeff96df0a4df113

Want your Cryptocurrency Client and node included in the next ROKOS "Flavors" release update?

1 BTC (or OKcash Equivalent) to support development
Requirement to get added to every future "Flavors" upgrades/releases. (Permanently added to upcoming flavors releases)

0.45 BTC (or OKcash Equivalent) to support development
Requirement to get added only to next "Flavors" upgrade/release. (1 flavors release)

1.5 BTC (or OKcash Equivalent) to support development
Requirement to get an Exclusive version release for your cryptocurrency with your custom cryptocurrency wallpaper and version name.

"Empower yourself and build your own Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies Fullnode Guide"

ROKOS Guide from zero! Full steps for New Users
by SwedishBitMiner

---Prepare the MicroSD/MicroSDHC card---

(I did this on a Windows computer, and I dont know what tool to use for Mac to install the iso file Image burner, for this guide you will have to figure out that yourself, if you use Mac)

1. Download and install SD Formatter 4.0 (This is the tool to format the SD card) from:
Windows: https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/eula_windows/SDFormatterv4.zip
Mac: https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/eula_mac/SDFormatter_4.00B.pkg
(or find it yourself at: https://sdcard.org/downloads)

2. Insert the MicroSD/MicroSDHC card into your PC/Mac. (You will probably need an MicroSD to SD adapter for this).

3. Start SD Formatter 4.0 and click the [Option] button. In there you change from "FORMAT TYPE: QUICK" to "FORMAT TYPE: (FULL)Erase", just leave the "FORMAT SIZE ADJUSTMENT" in OFF and click the [OK] button so start the format. When the card is completely formatted click the [Exit] button to close SD Formatter.

4. Download and install Win32 Disk Imager (This is the iso file Image burner) from:
Windows: http://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/files/latest/download

5. Download ROKOS Core (rokos5.img.zip) and unzip the ISO file (This is the awesome ROKOS Core "Operating System" that we are going to install on the SD card) from:
Download: http://bit.ly/rokos5flavors
(or find it yourself at: http://rokos.space

6. Start Win32 Disk Imager, press the "little blue folder" and select the "rokos5.img" file that you did extract. Make sure your SD card is selected in the list to the right and press the [Write] button. It will tell you that it can corrupt the SD card, just press [Yes] to continue the installation, when the installation to the SD card is done press the [Exit] button to close Win32 Disk Imager.

7. Now "Safely remove" your SD card from the computer.

8. Put the MicroSD/MicroSDHC card in your Raspberry Pi 2, and make sure you got an USB Keyboard, Monitor (via HDMI), and and Internet cable connected to the Raspberry Pi 2 before you connect the power cable to your Raspberry Pi 2.

---Installing ROKOS ---
(The first boot of ROKOS )

1. Type:
Code:
sudo raspi-config
(and press enter)

2. Select:
Code:
1. Expand Filesystem
(and press enter) press enter again on the <Ok> button.

3. Select:
Code:
2. Change user password
(and press enter) press enter again on the <Ok> button. Type a new password (you will not see the letters) and press enter, type your new password again, and press enter. Then press the <Ok> button.

4. Select:
Code:
5. Internationalization Options
(and press enter) Then select:
Code:
I2. Change Timezone
(Choose your timezone)

5. Press the "TAB" button on your keyboard two times to get to the <Finish> button, and press enter. Then choose <Yes> to restart your system.

6. Type:
Code:
startx
(and press enter) your system will now start up and you are DONE!

ENJOY THIS AWESOME OPERATING SYSTEM!

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!

Can't wait to update!  Guys, this is an amazing cross-collaborative brain child of OKtoshi!

*** RAIN DAY ***

On 3/9 during the day (PST) I'll be raining out OKcash in honour of ROKOS!  Invite your friends, and participating coins are welcome!

Post here if any questions Smiley

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:33:19 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2016, 12:54:16 PM by dadingsda

Is somebody willing to spend some OK for a proper german website (+ OP) translation? No google translator.

edit:
german thread:

Nobody?

No fix price. Croxx (THANKS again!!!) paid 8000 for OP and  will + 4000 if i do the website. Website translation will last several hours because of the "enormous" lenght.

Here´s my adress:
PE8ijPF4iigVJugECYatJCxH91yztcmrZt

Should we make a "pledge list" first (like:  userxyz donates 2000OK for translation) ?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
OKorator

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 06:21:54 PM

edit:
german thread:

Nobody?

No fix price. Croxx (THANKS again!!!) paid 8000 for OP and  will + 4000 if i do the website. Website translation will last several hours because of the "enormous" lenght.

Here´s my adress:

Should we make a "pledge list" first (like:  userxyz donates 2000OK for translation) ?

Its a great question, we are pretty loose when it comes to how these operate.  Since its your first ask I've seen, I was going to send a few OK now, and then some later.  If it was a huge ask, lets say 1M ok to create a new huge development, yeah, we'd be more formal Smiley

Ekiza

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:54:14 PM

I see potential in this project i'll watch the progress of it, Good luck ! Smiley
OKorator

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 03:41:12 AM

I see potential in this project i'll watch the progress of it, Good luck ! Smiley

Great!  Let us know if you have any questions!

OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1004

OK

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 04:02:08 AM

*** RAIN DAY ***

On 3/9 during the day (PST) will be raining out OKcash at #okcash IRC in honor of ROKOS Release! 
Invite your friends, and participating coins are welcome!
by OKorator

#okcash IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#okcash

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
OKorator

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 03:03:01 PM

*** RAIN DAY ***

On 3/9 during the day (PST) will be raining out OKcash at #okcash IRC in honor of ROKOS Release! 
Invite your friends, and participating coins are welcome!
by OKorator

Thanks!  I'll be spreading it out through the next 4 to 6 hours, join us!!

Bambino_66

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:41:51 PM

ok hello there i want some OK ok --->>     PMSsPNbHdesQLxTcqwi38waXcPTwy8e6bA              <---- in there

tnx  Huh
leonar76

Activity: 678
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:01:30 PM

coin goes up, bittrex volume high today Smiley
dadingsda
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:54:46 PM

edit:
german thread:

Nobody?

No fix price. Croxx (THANKS again!!!) paid 8000 for OP and  will + 4000 if i do the website. Website translation will last several hours because of the "enormous" lenght.

Here´s my adress:

Should we make a "pledge list" first (like:  userxyz donates 2000OK for translation) ?

Nobody? No whale or big fish or something like that trying to get more attention for this coin? I don´t want 100 000 coins. But a "small thanks" would be nice. And to be clear: I´m a tiny fish with no money atm. Otherwise i would do it for free but this is my only change to get some coins for now Sad

OKorator

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 04:09:44 PM

^^^ Sent you a few ^^^

Great rain day yesterday guys!  Had a lot of new people hungry for OKcash!!! 

If any one needs help with their wallet, ROKOS, or anything, post here and we are usually pretty quick to respond.  I'll be honest, I'm starting to get a lot of messages on OKcash, so I apologize if I delay getting to yours!  It appears our community is forming over a lot of mediums (IRC, Twitter, BCT, BitcoinGarden, etc.) lots of bases to cover!

Little shake up in the Market today, I'm going to blame all the flood waters from the rain yesterday!  Grin

Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 07:39:52 PM

Topped up 2k for the translation.

Liking the forward movement .. on everything. How are those hats coming along for coinfest?  Grin

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
dadingsda
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:09:08 PM

Topped up 2k for the translation.

Liking the forward movement .. on everything. How are those hats coming along for coinfest?  Grin

Thanks for the donations! 4000 (+ 4000 pledged) so far. About 50% of translation is done, completed within the next 2 days.

kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:20:23 PM

OKorator

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 11:25:09 PM

Awesome work, I think this is the official logo of the OKcash Millionaire's club who appears to be welcoming a few more members today!

OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:03:26 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2016, 04:53:45 AM by OKtoshi

Fintech Spain article OK.

Title translation: Spanish Bitcoin expand in Latin America

Original Article (Spanish): http://elreferente.es/tecnologicos/los-bitcoin-espanoles-se-expanden-por-latinoamerica-29445

Google Translation to EN: Translation

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:04:32 PM

https://twitter.com/Bitcoin_Rush/status/708376873638625281

rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:15:33 PM

Fintech Spain article OK.

Title translation: Spanish Bitcoin expand in Latin America

Original Article (Spanish): http://elreferente.es/tecnologicos/los-bitcoin-espanoles-se-expanden-por-latinoamerica-29445

Google Translation to EN: Translation

Crypto-pay and OKcash, nice partnership! I'm eager to see where is this heading... maybe some Bitcoin and OKcash ATM and POS implementations, some small merchants accepting OKcash in the marketplaces using ROKOS terminals...
Possibilities are huge.
OKcash has stable protocol and network (the network should grow a bit more though), pretty fast confirmation time and enough liquidity, all that making it (almost) ideal for a real-life usable currency. AFAIK, EU has very lax to almost no regulations regarding crypto-currencies, but that might change.

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:40:00 PM

OKcash and Crypto-pay. Add ROKOS v5 (Flavors) and users. Brew a few weeks. Serve it with style and ease Smiley

https://twitter.com/rmd73_PND/status/708391386287095810

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: