Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:03:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GorillaTeeth [TEETH] | 10 DAY Staking Confirmation | Good luck dumping it!  (Read 93774 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 02:15:43 PM

Transaction ID:  6a950935c2434660bd60dfb8c0587cddfb616a0127802cd01da418e7e14d698b
8bb79e21f65eb686b7646871370bc0afb8767b82196a78d2d4c669909e787fa9
04ab8d80572ea813464091d6abf6cef855c369bba180a6c44fb059f7d67425c5

i can not find any of these TXID's
on the 10k block explorer

NOT A VALID TXID!!! TOO LONG

i think its 3 txids
but i tried that as well

Yeah, checked that, no result, i think that the coins never left the wallet, wallet out of sync or something like that

Also try to remember there are two chains on 10k 2.0.2 and 1.0.1. And the block explorer is still just showing 1.0.1 chain. Way to tell, block explorer last block is around 400000 where the 2.0.2 was way more than 420000. Think it was like 490000. Explorer will take forever to reach block 410000 because few if any 1.0.1 wallets are running anymore.

[/quote]

WTF
Kaenguru

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:19:15 PM

C:\Users\Yan>\Users\Yan\Desktop\10k-Qt.exe -rescan
from the command line?
does not help!

C:\Users\Yan>\Users\Yan\Desktop\10k-Qt.exe if this is the shortcut then ok.

restart wallet

Thats what i mean  Tongue

Pictures are worth a thousand words...

Also try to remember there are two chains on 10k 2.0.2 and 1.0.1. And the block explorer is still just showing 1.0.1 chain. Way to tell, block explorer last block is around 400000 where the 2.0.2 was way more than 420000. Think it was like 490000. Explorer will take forever to reach block 410000 because few if any 1.0.1 wallets are running anymore.

He or She is at block 485143
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:22:49 PM

C:\Users\Yan>\Users\Yan\Desktop\10k-Qt.exe -rescan
from the command line?
does not help!

C:\Users\Yan>\Users\Yan\Desktop\10k-Qt.exe if this is the shortcut then ok.

restart wallet
I did it
rescanning has passed but nothing has changed
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:24:14 PM

We are looking into this atm , we will get back to you ASAP.!!!!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
prfields6038

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:24:48 PM

Where do you go to get the new coins?  I looked, but I could not find the exchange.

Thanks
Kaenguru

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:26:27 PM

Where do you go to get the new coins?  I looked, but I could not find the exchange.

Thanks

The exchange will be open soon.
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:34:13 PM

Sorry, guys, but I could not remain silent, when I saw that besides me there are others who have suffered from the last swap. I think it would be fair if 50,000 new coins would be distributed evenly between all of the holders, based on the total number of coins in the network at the time, and not just among those who had time. After all, it's not a giveaway on the principle who did not time, that was late. People here invested in the project for six months and in the end turned out to be out of the game.

For example, I always bought 10K and Balls (MMXIV too), and never sold a single coin. And I can prove it - there is no outgoing transaction from my wallet. I was buying, holding, staking for six months and collected more than 6 billions 10K coins, but because of the fact that for a few minutes late, lost all of my hopes, a large amount of money and my faith in the crypto community, which only pleased profit at another's expense. I've seen comments on my posts about my problem, and they all have only one aim - that I resigned and stopped because it was profitable to other users (as they get my coins too).

To those who will now comment my post: I know that the swap was known for 2 weeks. I do not have time, because I was on vacation and by coincidence (forgotten), was not able to send the coins before leaving on vacation.

Usually the concept of the swap is the swap of old coins for new coins, lossless for existing participants.
I urge IGotSpots to justice and to help those members of the community who are affected by the swap. New Life of a little Gorilla should not start with the negative emotions.
TRATILMNEVZAD

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:44:26 PM

Paul - well done !  Wink
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 02:50:26 PM

Sorry, guys, but I could not remain silent, when I saw that besides me there are others who have suffered from the last swap. I think it would be fair if 50,000 new coins would be distributed evenly between all of the holders, based on the total number of coins in the network at the time, and not just among those who had time. After all, it's not a giveaway on the principle who did not time, that was late. People here invested in the project for six months and in the end turned out to be out of the game.

For example, I always bought 10K and Balls (MMXIV too), and never sold a single coin. And I can prove it - there is no outgoing transaction from my wallet. I was buying, holding, staking for six months and collected more than 6 billions 10K coins, but because of the fact that for a few minutes late, lost all of my hopes, a large amount of money and my faith in the crypto community, which only pleased profit at another's expense. I've seen comments on my posts about my problem, and they all have only one aim - that I resigned and stopped because it was profitable to other users (as they get my coins too).

To those who will now comment my post: I know that the swap was known for 2 weeks. I do not have time, because I was on vacation and by coincidence (forgotten), was not able to send the coins before leaving on vacation.

Usually the concept of the swap is the swap of old coins for new coins, lossless for existing participants.
I urge IGotSpots to justice and to help those members of the community who are affected by the swap. New Life of a little Gorilla should not start with the negative emotions.
I agree that it is fair to people like you that there is a fund for getting your share.
I was forgotten to cancel my sell order but I have PM from Paul that I'm in.
Not seen the final BALLS list but everybody her know that I had a very large amount of BALLS collected from the first week BALLS were launced.
I paid 10000 Satoshi for the firs one I got.
So if some holders were to late for whatever reason and can prove they are for long in BALLS/10K they deserve a fair share!

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
Kaenguru

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:54:04 PM

We are looking into this atm , we will get back to you ASAP.!!!!!

I can send the wallet.dat if this helps i'm looking in to it now
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 02:54:31 PM

I agree that it is fair to people like you that there is a fund for getting your share.
I was forgotten to cancel my sell order but I have PM from Paul that I'm in.
Not seen the final BALLS list but everybody her know that I had a very large amount of BALLS collected from the first week BALLS were launced.
I paid 10000 Satoshi for the firs one I got.
So if some holders were to late for whatever reason and can prove they are for long in BALLS/10K they deserve a fair share!

HI its not Peter its Paul

LOL
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:55:19 PM

when we can acces gorilla exchange ?
leroyjankins

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:56:35 PM

and here we go...

screw it, make more coins for everybody, just give everyone who says that they had an issue, the cat pissed on the computer and i couldnt send my coins, whatever, do it like oprah, you get a trillion, you get a trillion, everyone gets a trillion.
Come on. YOU knew about this on the 24th. Let me remind you,

So what exactly will happen to the 10k wallets that are running now? Will they stop functioning?

No, I am not forking both coins to halt or anything; the chains are still good for testing stuff in the future

We will snapshot the balance of GorillaEx at the swap time and that will be the balances traded over
thx is was a pleasure to take part of the BALLS experiment, I missed 10K.
I checked my BALLS and now #22 on the richlist  Grin
The fun goos on.
I saw the "old TEETH" OP closed so posting here now to follow the updates.

What is the estimated week or date when we have to send BALLS and 10K to GorillaEx?

Right now we are aiming for May 2nd being the hard cutoff with the launch of GorillaEx shortly after (the goal is 6 hours after the cutoff to have everything ready to go)

Since I'm going on vacation to the mountains, I would like to know estimated deadline for the swap. Smiley

Just send them before you leave if it's before the 2nd, and you'll come back to GorillaEx  Wink

Ok. Thanks for the explanation!

You could have sent them then but YOU CHOSE not to. The fault is YOURS. everyone here knew about the swap if they monitored this thread AT ALL.  Look at the list of people that followed directions and made it into the swap. You keep saying he needs to do this, he doesnt. YOU NEED TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!! If you don't have time to FOLLOW DIRECTIONS you don't need to be here. If you had a huge important meeting at work and didnt show up, do you think "I forgot" would be a good excuse?

I guess someone needs to hold you guys' hands every step of the way.  
glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:02:46 PM

and here we go...

screw it, make more coins for everybody, just give everyone who says that they had an issue, the cat pissed on the computer and i couldnt send my coins, whatever, do it like oprah, you get a trillion, you get a trillion, everyone gets a trillion.

So what exactly will happen to the 10k wallets that are running now? Will they stop functioning?

No, I am not forking both coins to halt or anything; the chains are still good for testing stuff in the future

We will snapshot the balance of GorillaEx at the swap time and that will be the balances traded over
The fun goos on.

What is the estimated week or date when we have to send BALLS and 10K to GorillaEx?

Right now we are aiming for May 2nd being the hard cutoff with the launch of GorillaEx shortly after (the goal is 6 hours after the cutoff to have everything ready to go)

Since I'm going on vacation to the mountains, I would like to know estimated deadline for the swap. Smiley

Just send them before you leave if it's before the 2nd, and you'll come back to GorillaEx  Wink

You could have sent them then but YOU CHOSE not to. The fault is YOURS. everyone here knew about the swap if they monitored this thread AT ALL.  Look at the list of people that followed directions and made it into the swap. You keep saying he needs to do this, he doesnt. YOU NEED TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!! If you don't have time to FOLLOW DIRECTIONS you don't need to be here. If you had a huge important meeting at work and didnt show up, do you think "I forgot" would be a good excuse?

Sakura you knew about swap, and deadline and you didn't send your coins. thats your fault, nobody else
bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:05:53 PM

You are right and not :  The rules are rules! and the rules never changing in middle of game
There  was more than 2 weeks for everyone of us to transfer our coins
In my case, i lost about 460 mil 10k ( is not to much) but it was my mistake
So my advice is very simple: rules are rules for everyone..

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
johan11

Activity: 480
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:07:08 PM

and here we go...

The fun goos on.

Sakura you knew about swap, and deadline and you didn't send your coins. thats your fault, nobody else

Yes, you not lost coin, you lost windows for swap.
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 03:13:56 PM

@pjcltd My Balls apear now in Snowballs3 Balance. This is ok and enough before swap? Thanks!

Hi yes thats fine mate  your in

Thank you very much! Good Luck for swap action!

@pjcltd My username not apear in list of TEETHs
Is about the my balls swap What happend?
bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:15:05 PM

and here we go...

The fun goos on.

Yes, you not lost coin, you lost windows for swap.
you are right!  and was my mistake

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 03:16:21 PM

@pjcltd My Balls apear now in Snowballs3 Balance. This is ok and enough before swap? Thanks!

I have not finish the Balls yet
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:16:31 PM

Balls hasnt be completed yet thats just the list for 10K!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: