Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:18:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Does Evan regret instamining at 100x emission?
YES - It was an accident, he's an honest dev and regrets not relaunching the coin fairly - 24 (12.8%)
YES - he did it on purpose but got too greedy and has regrets due to how hated the coin is now - 21 (11.2%)
NO - It was an accident, but it worked out well for him. No regrets. - 27 (14.4%)
NO - he knowingly engaged in premeditated fraud and profited immensely from it - 116 (61.7%)
Total Voters: 188

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Does EVAN DUFFIELD regret instamining DRK/DASH at 100x emission?  (Read 31370 times)
Hypnotique (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:14:46 PM

Please vote.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
cloudboy

Activity: 690
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:33:01 PM

Xcoin apologists are the funniest in crypto
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:38:31 PM

YES - he did it on purpose but got too greedy and has regrets due to how hated the coin is now
Hypnotique (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:16:54 PM

Interesting results thus far..  Shocked

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:14:18 PM

Other.

He regrets not being able to conceal the instamine.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:46:02 AM

Would you "regret" making a few million dollars in an afternoon by pressing some buttons on a keyboard while holding your dick in your left hand? I doubt it.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 06:52:31 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 07:09:57 AM by generalizethis

Just so everyone is aware, coinmarketcap has a request form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/viewform

Good for requesting that instamined coins be included in the premine filter and not be confused for coins that were fairly launched.

AdamWhite

Activity: 605

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:10:26 PM

Voted, and asked coinmarketcap to filter DASH

Down with fraud  Angry
alz

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:55:46 PM

LOL

Pathetics.

This whole butthurt trolling from the Monero cheerleaders is becoming increasingly embarrassing!

Couple of weeks ago we had half the XMR dev team spending day after day trolling about the same old nonsense that has been put to rest over a year now.......

Yes the coin was instamined

yes it was a mistake

yes Evan has been open about it from day 1

yes the Blockchain explorer shows the overall coin distribution is way better than BTC , LTC or DOGE

Get over it you sad sad fucks ,there is 4000BTC volume on the markets for DASH on a good day because its the class leader.

BTC - 1GJ2dWf8WBznTtkuuof3WTBXQAULaqVGYj LTC - LTyCKKCGHJQZwsh5YhyzGeee4womQwChUU DASH - Xp5pq62dgJxmbhawyNtWMKT9Rst8JgNCY7
GTO911

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:59:01 PM

The funny thing is you are a Darkcoin/Dash shill, how surprising!
AdamWhite

Activity: 605

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:03:31 PM

LOL

Pathetics.

This whole butthurt trolling from the Monero cheerleaders is becoming increasingly embarrassing!

Couple of weeks ago we had half the XMR dev team spending day after day trolling about the same old nonsense that has been put to rest over a year now.......

yes it was a mistake

yes the Blockchain explorer shows the overall coin distribution is way better than BTC , LTC or DOGE

Get over it you sad sad fucks ,there is 4000BTC volume on the markets for DASH on a good day because its the class leader.

Bahaha a "mistake" eh ... he slipped and tripped OOPS and landed in 2+ million DASHcoins.

What a joke
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 08:05:31 PM

LOL

Pathetics.

yes it was a mistake

You instamine it, you own it--Bitcoin had a fair launch and it still gets the ponzi label, so what do you think media will do with your shady ass coin?  Shocked

And he didn't own it--he tried to play the accident card and have all the ill gotten coins without the scam label, no one but him and his apologist are sorry that it didn't work. As long as dash (or whatever name you try to hide behind next) exist people are going to call it for the fraud that it is. If you don't like it, pick a different coin to support or relaunch the coin fairly.

Jeff8247

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:45:23 PM

LOL all you moanero trolls are pathetic and a joke to your coin and your community. You think people of this whole community can't see your FUD tactics? Why don't you go and do something positive for monero rather than poison it.

To all the normal, level headed monero followers/holders I have nothing but love for you guys.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." -Abraham Lincoln, 1864
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 08:47:24 PM

LOL all you moanero trolls are pathetic and a joke to your coin and your community. You think people of this whole community can't see your FUD tactics? Why don't you go and do something positive for monero rather than poison it.

To all the normal, level headed monero followers/holders I have nothing but love for you guys.

When is an instamine FUD?

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:49:28 PM

When it's implied to cause real and concrete problems in the future. When in actuality the only "problem" it will every cause, is that some people won't like it.
BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:50:41 PM

Hey guys

Just trying out some new value propositions, can you help me out?

Monero - "The best-maintained clone of the Bytecoin scam.  Except we are not a scam, but *everything* else is."  

Monero - "Instant, private & secure bagholding, for free, anywhere in the world* (*min. requirements: 4 TB HD, 128 GB RAM, MS-DOS, 4 weeks sync time - or use Poloniex / FluffysMonero.com)"

Monero - "Longtime trollin', Endless syncing, Infinite Butthurt"

Monero - "Backed by NSA's Cryptonote, China Botnets, Journalist Devs, Ill-tempered Ork-army community, Poloniex (wait, that's unofficial)"

Monero - "You wanted active development & innovation? F*** You!"

Monero - "If only we had bought DASH instead of our shitcoins we wouldn't be hopping up and down with so much envy we could explode Sad Sad  Undecided  Cry   (this one was suggested by Smooth)

Monero - "The coin that trolls itself"

Should we do a poll?

EDIT: Sorry, wrong place, I just saw all the names and thought I was on the Monero thread.  Undecided

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 08:52:32 PM

When it's implied to cause real and concrete problems in the future. When in actuality the only "problem" it will every cause, is that some people won't like it.

Too bad you can't force everyone to agree with that premise. I know it ruins your plans, but some people like honesty and expect it in their leadership.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 09:00:35 PM

EDIT: Sorry, wrong place, I just saw all the names and thought I was on the Monero thread.  Undecided

I like this: Monero - the coin with such lack of flaws and scam that the only possible trolling is concerned Undecided

I like the new avatar. Very nice.

GTO911

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:04:06 PM

snip

Greed makes people turn into monsters, now look at this fella, trying very hard to make Monero look bad. For what? so that his scamcoin called Darkcoin/Dash stays afloat. He should just say - i need to get rich fast, others be damned

Personal greed - the root cause why revolutions fail
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:08:03 PM

Too bad you can't force everyone to agree with that premise. I know it ruins your plans, but some people like honesty and expect it in their leadership.

Sorry you didn't like my answer. Try to get some sleep regardless, it's a school day tomorrow after all.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: