Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276061 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:35:35 PM

Viral Wallet 0.1
Windows Build (Beta Preview)

any pics for the exclusive wallet panel?

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ViralDev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:44:13 PM

Viral Wallet 0.1

any pics for the exclusive wallet panel?

The exclusive panels and tech are still in the programming phase. Development previews will be shown and released as they are available.

Thank you for your interest!
CryptoBull

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:00:23 PM

OK guys we have the first wallet pics, please do share what do you think about it?
Stay tuned we are going VIRAL  Grin

Captain Positive Cool
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:02:43 PM

OK guys we have the first wallet pics, please do share what do you think about it?
Stay tuned we are going VIRAL  Grin

Mehh.. its nothing amazing but as I understand it more developments are under way so I assume that will include an updated wallet. I think I saw it on the road map too. The next one will be much nicer I hope, but for now this one will do fine.

Long time no see CB... How have you been?
MRPD

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 04:06:27 PM

This goes VIRAL!
MiningAtlas

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:09:50 PM

Viral Wallet 0.1

Sup there Bull?How are you?
Couple of memes from me here is one, sign me up for the meme contest   Roll Eyes

cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:22:16 PM

Some questions for the dev Adam G:

I am looking at this project and wondering a few things:

- Why are you switching over to a crypto-based model to go after social networks? I guess you were making enough money before with your internet marketing ventures, so I feel like there is something that you are not telling us? Or waiting to tell us? About why this is the way forward?

- Someone asked earlier about how much money investors and participants can make. Can you give us a clear example, and maybe a comparison to some earlier social marketing model you have run?

- I am starting to see a few whales sniffing around this coin. No names mentioned. What is your team's attitude towards larger holders. Isn't it possible they could buy up a majority share of the crowdfunding and take Viral for a rollercoaster ride? How can you stop this from happening?

- Can you give me  clear, specific example of how - say a set of Bose headphones - would be marketed through the Viral system, and how that would show up / how often in the user's social postings?

I realize you may not be on right now but I would appreciate answers to these questions.
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:25:43 PM

Have you done proper legal due diligence? Does any of this violate the TOS of the services you intend to advertise on? How about FTC endorsement guidelines?

Great questions indeed. All the terms of service when it comes to content being posted onto feeds that have given permission are to be 100% abided by. Since we are not the advertisers, things like FTC endorsement guidelines are in place for the advertisers themselves to follow, but we do have a strong sponsor guideline list to follow which clearly does PROHIBIT the use of any "FLOGS" (Fake news blogs) that are 100% against FTC endorsement guidelines.

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:40:57 PM

Fuck it.. Im in.. I'll throw a few btc at this project. Adam sure does have his haters but I don't know one successful entrepreneur who doesn't have them. I anticipate that Adam will pull this off well and we'll have a real money maker for all of us here. He's got the media interested in him, he's in the Guinness book of records, he sold more stuff online then I could ever imagine selling and he has that grey mind that you need to exploit loopholes and make shit happen. Someone compared him to Sean Parker before and I couldn't agree with you more!

Thinking about Viral as I'm typing is actually getting me excited. If there is anything I can do to help the team let me know. I can reach out to some exchanges if you guys need to get listed, or maybe a few crypto media outlets as well. I'm down for the cause. Let's make this happen.

Btw.. Nice to see you cryptobull... Its been a while. How have you been man? Fuck... 6 moths I think since I last seen you. Hope all is well. Hit me up on skype some time dude and we'll chat up a bit.

Later yall.

Hey Bob, if you have any spare time to just drop a heads up on the bitcoin news related sites and alt coin ones too, that would help bigtime, since my media focus is mainstream and reporters/journalists that are interested in what I am doing are outside of this scene itself, like cnn,techcrunch,pcmag,huff post, fox, cbs,WB etc. Having some help to spread the news inside of this community would be great! Together as a community effort, we can all take VIRAL to a whole next level. 

Thanks again for wanting to help out!

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
neo1947

Activity: 449

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:29:06 PM

can anyone tell me how to participate this crowdfund  pls?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:31:13 PM

Fuck it.. Im in.. I'll throw a few btc at this project. Adam sure does have his haters but I don't know one successful entrepreneur who doesn't have them. I anticipate that Adam will pull this off well and we'll have a real money maker for all of us here. He's got the media interested in him, he's in the Guinness book of records, he sold more stuff online then I could ever imagine selling and he has that grey mind that you need to exploit loopholes and make shit happen. Someone compared him to Sean Parker before and I couldn't agree with you more!

Thinking about Viral as I'm typing is actually getting me excited. If there is anything I can do to help the team let me know. I can reach out to some exchanges if you guys need to get listed, or maybe a few crypto media outlets as well. I'm down for the cause. Let's make this happen.

Btw.. Nice to see you cryptobull... Its been a while. How have you been man? Fuck... 6 moths I think since I last seen you. Hope all is well. Hit me up on skype some time dude and we'll chat up a bit.

Later yall.

Hey Bob, if you have any spare time to just drop a heads up on the bitcoin news related sites and alt coin ones too, that would help bigtime, since my media focus is mainstream and reporters/journalists that are interested in what I am doing are outside of this scene itself, like cnn,techcrunch,pcmag,huff post, fox, cbs,WB etc. Having some help to spread the news inside of this community would be great! Together as a community effort, we can all take VIRAL to a whole next level. 

Thanks again for wanting to help out!

Ok will do.. Once the coin is launched or the crowdfunding has completed I'll reach out to a few friends and see if I can make something happen. Good luck with your coin Adam.. I truly believe you can make something special happen here. I mean, you are the 850 million dollar man.. Thats gotta be worth at least a few M in market cap! Cheesy
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:32:16 PM

can anyone tell me how to participate this crowdfund  pls?

Check the OP.. I think the crowdfunding starts tonight at like 9pm California time.. although I could be mistaken.. I know its tonight for sure though.
dreamspark

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:49:25 PM

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but there's going to be a crowd fund for price discovery before the ico. Each one split 50-50. Whats to stop people not participating in the crowdfund so the ico price is lower and then buying up a shitload at the ico?
ViralDev (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:52:12 PM

Hi Guys

Keep an eye out for BayAreaCoins to post the dedicated escrow thread later today. It is his prerogative to post when he has the system all ready to go. We will post the link here also of course, so check back in here if you want.

thanks

ViralDev
ViralDev (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:56:57 PM

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but there's going to be a crowd fund for price discovery before the ico. Each one split 50-50. Whats to stop people not participating in the crowdfund so the ico price is lower and then buying up a shitload at the ico?

That's obviously a temptation. However the crowdfunding investors are guaranteed a 30% lower price, a package of benefits (see OP)  and in addition, if the opposite scenario plays out, they end up with strong hands in Viral if the ICO does not completely sell out and unsold coins from the 2nd half are burnt.
Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:24:58 PM

Guys keep the noise down ffs, the less of us that invest the more coins we get... WINK WINK

Grin

Only joking... keep up the HYPE! and look forward to throwing a couple of btc at this.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:41:39 PM

FFS will someone pls explain what is going one here? This is starting to look like one of those african nature documentaries where all these bassass animals from different species start turning up at the same waterhole ....
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:45:08 PM

FFS will someone pls explain what is going one here? This is starting to look like one of those african nature documentaries where all these bassass animals from different species start turning up at the same waterhole ....

Yeah were all at the mara river crossing..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urJRG5m6Qyg
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:53:26 PM

The creation of the world's largest botnet.

Thank you.

EDIT: Beware the honey badger - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
jerelimZ

Activity: 447

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:53:56 PM

It's great to watch this thread build out. I had a few questions last night before bed but I see they have all been answered. One question though that I still need answered. I need a day or two to get some btc together to invest, is it possible that the crowdfunding phase will be finished before then? Can there be a sell out in a few days or will it run for the full 7 days no matter how much is raised the first few days.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: