Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:42:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276062 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:14:53 PM

Some questions for the dev Adam G:

I am looking at this project and wondering a few things:

- Why are you switching over to a crypto-based model to go after social networks? I guess you were making enough money before with your internet marketing ventures, so I feel like there is something that you are not telling us? Or waiting to tell us? About why this is the way forward?

- Someone asked earlier about how much money investors and participants can make. Can you give us a clear example, and maybe a comparison to some earlier social marketing model you have run?

- I am starting to see a few whales sniffing around this coin. No names mentioned. What is your team's attitude towards larger holders. Isn't it possible they could buy up a majority share of the crowdfunding and take Viral for a rollercoaster ride? How can you stop this from happening?

- Can you give me  clear, specific example of how - say a set of Bose headphones - would be marketed through the Viral system, and how that would show up / how often in the user's social postings?

I realize you may not be on right now but I would appreciate answers to these questions.

Thanks for chiming in with the great questions cambda,

First off, the only thing that was missing in my initial idea for a way that the "little guy" could stop getting robbed of the fruits of their labour, which is getting something back for the  content that they already are supplying to the social networks on a daily basis, was missing a solid method, how would they be rewarded? There are some new social networks that have taken a stab at this model like TSU.co that offers members to get paid out a share of ad revenue in dollars and cents based on the quality and popularity of their post content, however those that do get paid mainly are making pennies to a few dollars every few months, the main reason behind that is due to the fact that they are a new social network and do not have the established advertising contracts in place that the big boys do, so they spread around scarce profits.

So, Forward to VIRAL, since the advertisers know that they are getting exposure through the major networks that they already spend money on, now they will have an even better avenue of marketing their goods, now they get the TRUST marketing factor, not only do they have their message on Twitter for example, but now will have the trust factor on top of that with real active Twitter members posting to their friends and followers etc, the method that has proven to have a much higher conversion rate overall. The advertisers would rather pay for trust factor marketing any day, this is just a fact and VIRAL is only that!  

Incorporating this innovative advertising solution into a crypto/token/digital funds type of platform as it's backbone just makes sence. My passion for innovation on the blockchain, the same backbone of bitcoin is something that has always intrigued me since I discovered it. This is the chance to make it happen and make it VIRAL.

When it comes to the potential to be made, value wise, this all depends on the Viral growth of the network, the more nodes that are authed the more spread the advertisers are getting in return for their ad buys. So just refer to the current amounts being spend by advertisers across the active networks on their campaigns and then keep in mind the global reach of VIRAL depends on how many nodes have authed and how much exposure they have based on friends/followers/geolocation/demographic as this grows faster, the incentive to the advertiser to commit more of a budget to their campaigns keeps growing and the value increase of VIRAL continues upward. It's really straight forward and will shake up the industry in ways that they may not be prepared for, this is where things get very exciting for everyone who is a part of VIRAL!

As for your question about the big players taking interest into Viral, this is to be expected, they will be getting heavily involved no doubt, however this is not a threat to any of the people involved, keep in mind that the spread of the network depends on the nodes running, the amount of wallet users who have authed and have promotional messages posted onto their timelines etc. The big players who scoop up larger numbers of VIRAL just stand to benefit based on the global value of VIRAL but will not benefit from the individual systems in place that take into account the reach of individual accounts that are authed in VIRAL, so overall there is no clear and present danger or threat to anyone stacking larger numbers of VIRAL in their wallets. All of this has been considered since the blueprint came to life a while back.

For your last question, using the example of marketing a new pair of Bose headphones, Viral users who authed would see a tweet appear on their account that would look similar to this. "Hey guys Bose came out with these new headphones that have intense bass and treble, check them out here xxxxx.com"  and the amount of times (frequency) depends on the advertisers budget at the end of the day. Of course those who have the budgets will push for more then once in a day, perhaps 2 times in a day throughout the entire VIRAL network.

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:28:11 PM

FFS will someone pls explain what is going one here? This is starting to look like one of those african nature documentaries where all these bassass animals from different species start turning up at the same waterhole ....

Yeah were all at the mara river crossing..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urJRG5m6Qyg

Bwhahah ok coffee just shot out of my nose and my ribs hurt I'm laughing so hard.

PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:43:11 PM

FFS will someone pls explain what is going one here? This is starting to look like one of those african nature documentaries where all these bassass animals from different species start turning up at the same waterhole ....

The creation of the world's largest botnet.

Thank you.

That is something the mainstream media will say for sure when they cover this, the whole term makes it sound so dark and hardcore and that is what their reader base eats up!

terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:56:25 PM

Well i might be dumb but i ain't stupid. I can see that something big is going on here. Even though people ain't saying. I am in.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:30:39 PM

I don't know about the Mara river. I feel more like a shark looking at this. Blood is in the water.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:05:14 PM

Some questions for the dev Adam G:

I am looking at this project and wondering a few things:

- Why are you switching over to a crypto-based model to go after social networks? I guess you were making enough money before with your internet marketing ventures, so I feel like there is something that you are not telling us? Or waiting to tell us? About why this is the way forward?

- Someone asked earlier about how much money investors and participants can make. Can you give us a clear example, and maybe a comparison to some earlier social marketing model you have run?

- I am starting to see a few whales sniffing around this coin. No names mentioned. What is your team's attitude towards larger holders. Isn't it possible they could buy up a majority share of the crowdfunding and take Viral for a rollercoaster ride? How can you stop this from happening?

- Can you give me  clear, specific example of how - say a set of Bose headphones - would be marketed through the Viral system, and how that would show up / how often in the user's social postings?

I realize you may not be on right now but I would appreciate answers to these questions.

Thanks for chiming in with the great questions cambda,

First off, the only thing that was missing in my initial idea for a way that the "little guy" could stop getting robbed of the fruits of their labour, which is getting something back for the  content that they already are supplying to the social networks on a daily basis, was missing a solid method, how would they be rewarded? There are some new social networks that have taken a stab at this model like TSU.co that offers members to get paid out a share of ad revenue in dollars and cents based on the quality and popularity of their post content, however those that do get paid mainly are making pennies to a few dollars every few months, the main reason behind that is due to the fact that they are a new social network and do not have the established advertising contracts in place that the big boys do, so they spread around scarce profits.

So, Forward to VIRAL, since the advertisers know that they are getting exposure through the major networks that they already spend money on, now they will have an even better avenue of marketing their goods, now they get the TRUST marketing factor, not only do they have their message on Twitter for example, but now will have the trust factor on top of that with real active Twitter members posting to their friends and followers etc, the method that has proven to have a much higher conversion rate overall. The advertisers would rather pay for trust factor marketing any day, this is just a fact and VIRAL is only that!  

Incorporating this innovative advertising solution into a crypto/token/digital funds type of platform as it's backbone just makes sence. My passion for innovation on the blockchain, the same backbone of bitcoin is something that has always intrigued me since I discovered it. This is the chance to make it happen and make it VIRAL.

When it comes to the potential to be made, value wise, this all depends on the Viral growth of the network, the more nodes that are authed the more spread the advertisers are getting in return for their ad buys. So just refer to the current amounts being spend by advertisers across the active networks on their campaigns and then keep in mind the global reach of VIRAL depends on how many nodes have authed and how much exposure they have based on friends/followers/geolocation/demographic as this grows faster, the incentive to the advertiser to commit more of a budget to their campaigns keeps growing and the value increase of VIRAL continues upward. It's really straight forward and will shake up the industry in ways that they may not be prepared for, this is where things get very exciting for everyone who is a part of VIRAL!

As for your question about the big players taking interest into Viral, this is to be expected, they will be getting heavily involved no doubt, however this is not a threat to any of the people involved, keep in mind that the spread of the network depends on the nodes running, the amount of wallet users who have authed and have promotional messages posted onto their timelines etc. The big players who scoop up larger numbers of VIRAL just stand to benefit based on the global value of VIRAL but will not benefit from the individual systems in place that take into account the reach of individual accounts that are authed in VIRAL, so overall there is no clear and present danger or threat to anyone stacking larger numbers of VIRAL in their wallets. All of this has been considered since the blueprint came to life a while back.

For your last question, using the example of marketing a new pair of Bose headphones, Viral users who authed would see a tweet appear on their account that would look similar to this. "Hey guys Bose came out with these new headphones that have intense bass and treble, check them out here xxxxx.com"  and the amount of times (frequency) depends on the advertisers budget at the end of the day. Of course those who have the budgets will push for more then once in a day, perhaps 2 times in a day throughout the entire VIRAL network.

Thanks for getting back to me. I am watching this with interest.
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:12:09 PM

This is ridiculous that Adam Guerbuez has anything to do with this coin, the idea is awesome but surely he hired someone to come up with it. He is a scammer, a well known scammer and whoever spends more then 60 seconds even considering getting on board with this is just as bad as he is.

I usually ignore ignorant posts or comments like this however I have some time to call you out on your slanderous claims that I am a scammer. Can you back up that claim? The people here are watching, so the floor is yours.

Back it up? Just type your name into Google and it's right there, you scammed 800 million dollars from Facebook. Once a scammer always a scammer.

I am going to go easy on you here since you clearly are suffering from a lack of intellect. Perhaps before slandering someone you should gather your information properly, read through it, understand it and then deliver. If you had done that while searching Google as you claim, you would have gathered that I was sued by Facebook in 2008 for allegedly posting ads on their site for people to buy different products and services in a very substantial volume of posts and their lawsuit against me was to sue me for over $200 per message sent to their site to sell these products. The dollar amount of 873 million dollars that I was sued for, was based on the dollar amount of each can-spam violation (each message they claim was posted from myself) They claimed to the Judge that they lost a ton of AD Revenue and launched that civil lawsuit against me, in which they were granted a default judgement against me since I did not go to California to defend myself in court in this civil suit.

So, if you still want to make slanderous claims that I am a scammer, then I am inclined to believe that you have some major interest in the multi billion dollar corp known as Facebook by defending them and feel that they were scammed out of "800 million" dollars as you put it, then I can not and will not sit here clogging up the thread with replies and banter with someone who clearly does not accept actual facts for reality.

The most common slanderous misconceptions about me that come up are usually the same top 3

1) Slander saying I am a convicted criminal.

This is completely false, I have no criminal record whatsoever, never did. End. Canadian Mainstream media was the first to circulate this rumour and it was quickly dispelled by my legal council.

2) I am a scammer (covered this above, no need to repeat) Again , False.

3) I am a Nazi ( This one stems from when I was a hot headed kid about 18-20 years ago and had become a member of a group that was bad news and got a lot of bad press for it) Am I the only one out there that did some crazy stuff when we were kids? I am 39 today and certainly not a hot head kid hanging out with trouble makers any more, it's called growing up.

Now, let's get back to VIRAL, and not bore the audience here with this irrelevant babble.

Adam.

Ok so all of the people out there that call you out on your BS are wrong then? It looks like you are just trying to spin the truth to favor you.

You seem like you are getting very desperate to find a reason to dislike me.

Ok I have done a lot more looking into you on my own and one thing really stands out, that is the videos of you giving out food to homeless people on your youtube. I am not looking for reasons to dislike you, however when I go through posts about you and all the negativity, I come to a clear conclusion like many and it's that you are up to no good. However I have nothing bad to say about you helping the homeless and that is information that seems to be buried deep when looking into you and your history and took me a while to find.

I am seeing some more well known people in here as of late in support of Viral, are you paying them off to post good things?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:12:40 PM

Thank you.

That is something the mainstream media will say for sure when they cover this, the whole term makes it sound so dark and hardcore and that is what their reader base eats up!

How will this not be seen as spam and violate TOS of social media providers?

What social media will VIRAL market through?

Facebook and Twitter I see. Instagram? Bebo? Pintrest? RenRen? Sina Weibo? and especially YouTube?

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
ViralDev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:45:18 PM

Thank you.

Facebook and Twitter I see. Instagram? Bebo? Pintrest? RenRen? Sina Weibo? and especially YouTube?

Hi There

The Viral platform is designed to ramp up gradually, adding the major social networks as laid out in the OP roadmap section. The priority is to make the scaling methodical, functional, and smooth. Paradoxically, the revenues available are so substantial that there really is no need to rush the process. This is blue water territory. The fishing is good.

Regarding the TOS question, there are many media firms out there operating in the same area, and there has not been much resistance from the social networks because they are engaged in the exact same processes. The only difference with Viral is we seek to also take those media companies out of the equation.

ViralDev
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:19:09 PM

Thank you.

VIRAL abides 100% by the TOS put into effect by any network that sponsor messages will be sent to, with the current example being Twitter, here is the exact exerpts from their dev tos to clear that up for anyone curious besides yourself.

Respect Users’ Control and Privacy
Get the user’s express consent before you do any of the following:
Take any actions on a user’s behalf, including posting Content, following/unfollowing other users, modifying profile information, or adding hashtags or other data to the user’s Tweets. A user authenticating through your Service does not constitute user consent.

And

5. Keep Twitter Spam Free

Comply with the automation rules if your Service performs automatic actions.
Do not do any of the following:
Mass-register applications.
Create tokens/applications to sell names, prevent others from using names, or other commercial use.
Use third-party content feeds to update and maintain accounts under those third parties’ names.
Name squat by submitting multiple applications with the same function under different names.
Publish links to malicious content.
Publish pornographic or obscene images to user profile images and background images.

tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:29:33 PM

When does the crowdfunding start? Do we have an ETA on this?
ViralDev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:35:21 PM

BayAreaCoins will be starting the fundraising thread in the coming hours.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 11:37:57 PM

6pm PST the thread will go up.

There is no rush to be first as far as the crowd fund raising.

Just be sure you get in touch with me before May 5th.

You won't actually have your VIRAL in hand until after their ICO.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:38:44 PM

This is ridiculous that Adam Guerbuez has anything to do with this coin, the idea is awesome but surely he hired someone to come up with it. He is a scammer, a well known scammer and whoever spends more then 60 seconds even considering getting on board with this is just as bad as he is.

I usually ignore ignorant posts or comments like this however I have some time to call you out on your slanderous claims that I am a scammer. Can you back up that claim? The people here are watching, so the floor is yours.

Back it up? Just type your name into Google and it's right there, you scammed 800 million dollars from Facebook. Once a scammer always a scammer.

I am going to go easy on you here since you clearly are suffering from a lack of intellect. Perhaps before slandering someone you should gather your information properly, read through it, understand it and then deliver. If you had done that while searching Google as you claim, you would have gathered that I was sued by Facebook in 2008 for allegedly posting ads on their site for people to buy different products and services in a very substantial volume of posts and their lawsuit against me was to sue me for over $200 per message sent to their site to sell these products. The dollar amount of 873 million dollars that I was sued for, was based on the dollar amount of each can-spam violation (each message they claim was posted from myself) They claimed to the Judge that they lost a ton of AD Revenue and launched that civil lawsuit against me, in which they were granted a default judgement against me since I did not go to California to defend myself in court in this civil suit.

So, if you still want to make slanderous claims that I am a scammer, then I am inclined to believe that you have some major interest in the multi billion dollar corp known as Facebook by defending them and feel that they were scammed out of "800 million" dollars as you put it, then I can not and will not sit here clogging up the thread with replies and banter with someone who clearly does not accept actual facts for reality.

The most common slanderous misconceptions about me that come up are usually the same top 3

1) Slander saying I am a convicted criminal.

This is completely false, I have no criminal record whatsoever, never did. End. Canadian Mainstream media was the first to circulate this rumour and it was quickly dispelled by my legal council.

2) I am a scammer (covered this above, no need to repeat) Again , False.

3) I am a Nazi ( This one stems from when I was a hot headed kid about 18-20 years ago and had become a member of a group that was bad news and got a lot of bad press for it) Am I the only one out there that did some crazy stuff when we were kids? I am 39 today and certainly not a hot head kid hanging out with trouble makers any more, it's called growing up.

Now, let's get back to VIRAL, and not bore the audience here with this irrelevant babble.

Adam.

Ok so all of the people out there that call you out on your BS are wrong then? It looks like you are just trying to spin the truth to favor you.

You seem like you are getting very desperate to find a reason to dislike me.

Ok I have done a lot more looking into you on my own and one thing really stands out, that is the videos of you giving out food to homeless people on your YouTube. I am not looking for reasons to dislike you, however when I go through posts about you and all the negativity, I come to a clear conclusion like many and it's that you are up to no good. However I have nothing bad to say about you helping the homeless and that is information that seems to be buried deep when looking into you and your history and took me a while to find.

I am seeing some more well known people in here as of late in support of Viral, are you paying them off to post good things?

Ok So I gather two obvious things here from your last reply. First off you seem to be surprised that you were able to find out about just one of the many positive things that I do in my everyday life, however before today, you simply were just jumping on the uninformed hate train of people who just waste their time spreading rumours or straight up lies that have been proven to be lies over and over again. All it took for you was a few minutes of actual research to find actual truthful information.

Secondly, your comment about paying people off, how about you just stop letting others think for you (the haters) and absorb how innovative VIRAL is, how much of a powerful and revolutionary idea it is and how it is scheduled to be put into play. When smart people make informed commentary and show their interest in VIRAL it is due to the fact that they have taken the time to really grasp what VIRAL is all about and know just how big the whole platform will become, as it grows daily!

tampazeus

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:38:58 PM

BayAreaCoins will be starting the fundraising thread in the coming hours.

Thanks, I'll be asleep by then but I'll drop by the thread tomorrow and buy a few coins.
tampazeus

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:39:50 PM

Oh great nice to see you. I will contact you tomorrow then to buy some coins.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:00:36 AM

Can you send me a pm when this is up, Id like to invest a few btc. The things is, I dont want others knowing how much I invest. Is there a way I can invest without the community knowing how much I am in for?
zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:08:01 AM

It's almost time. Can I be the first investor. I only have 1 btc but it would be cool to be the first.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:05:35 AM

It's go time, where is the post? I want to buy it NOW!  Cry
zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:07:56 AM

I think I'm first in line but its not going to happen here, I keep refreshing the new threads page to try and catch it im sad I know.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: