Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:15:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276060 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zengryT

Activity: 745
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:39:32 PM

im getting a *CRAVE* to buy VIRAL, are u??

I do want to. But i need to know if the address I used the first time is still good to send to. do you know?

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ViralDev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:42:02 PM

I do want to. But i need to know if the address I used the first time is still good to send to. do you know?

Yes the address you already used is still good to use until the end of the crowdfunding.
MRPD

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 12:35:27 AM

Crave is overrated, but I dare to covet VIRAL!
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:26:57 AM

Wow, i'm in the top 5 so far.... when is all the big money going to go in on this?  2 5 btc deposits and 2 2btc so far.... lets goooo.
Bank_sy

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:32:06 AM

Wow, i'm in the top 5 so far.... when is all the big money going to go in on this?  2 5 btc deposits and 2 2btc so far.... lets goooo.

i put in a little bit... waiting for end for more to see how much is in
Maxcoinbullion

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 01:38:42 AM

sarcasm!! as this seems to much like the crave idea but im still in Wink
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:39:54 AM

If they are coming they will probably wait til close to the end so as not to scare smaller people away by making the initial marketcap/valuation so much larger/higher.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:40:00 AM

Dont worry man, I'll be making sure I get in before the end, and I'm sure most of the smart money is sitting on the sides till last minute on this one.
stormia

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:40:55 AM

Crave is about hypothetical drug markets that nobody will ever use.
neordicICE

Activity: 505

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:23:47 AM

What does crave have to do with viral and i don't tink that viral will have drug markets.  Sad where did you read that they will
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:24:29 AM

I see this coin being mentioned three times now on this page, let's try in here not to discuss other coins because it will just become a bashfest imho. Smart people know how powerful VIRAL is and how innovative VIRAL is. VIRAL has a huge future and that is what intelligent participants are looking for, not the hype pumper dumper goals that people are used to now that many have been conditioned to believe that the altcoin market is only about that.

VIRAL is a revolutionary idea that will indeed disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry, one that currently profits off of all the people like you and I who spend our days on social networks posting our content that keeps those networks alive and telling our friends to come follow us and in turn those friends post content as well and all we are doing is helping the social networks to have more people they can get rich from who are working for FREE for them while all the money made goes into their huge corporate pockets and we continue to kiss their butts and give them more of our time and efforts to ensure they grow and keep getting wealthier off of our valuable content and recruitment of others to their platform.

Are you tired of making others filthy rich by now? We sure as heck are and VIRAL is set to change all that while making history right before all of our eyes. VIRAL can not be comparred to other coins, this is 2.0 right here, say goodbye to the 1.0 of alt-coins.

let's go VIRAL!

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
neordicICE

Activity: 505

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:27:12 AM

I see this coin being mentioned three times now on this page, let's try in here not to discuss other coins because it will just become a bashfest imho. Smart people know how powerful VIRAL is and how innovative VIRAL is. VIRAL has a huge future and that is what intelligent participants are looking for, not the hype pumper dumper goals that people are used to now that many have been conditioned to believe that the altcoin market is only about that.

VIRAL is a revolutionary idea that will indeed disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry, one that currently profits off of all the people like you and I who spend our days on social networks posting our content that keeps those networks alive and telling our friends to come follow us and in turn those friends post content as well and all we are doing is helping the social networks to have more people they can get rich from who are working for FREE for them while all the money made goes into their huge corporate pockets and we continue to kiss their butts and give them more of our time and efforts to ensure they grow and keep getting wealthier off of our valuable content and recruitment of others to their platform.

Are you tired of making others filthy rich by now? We sure as heck are and VIRAL is set to change all that while making history right before all of our eyes. VIRAL can not be comparred to other coins, this is 2.0 right here, say goodbye to the 1.0 of alt-coins.

let's go VIRAL!

I tip my hat to you sir and i also invest in the project. Goodluck adam
MRPD

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 02:32:52 AM

let's go VIRAL!
Dopamine receptors ON!
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:33:07 AM

let's go VIRAL!

Do you already have some advertisers ready to use the platform after launch? Will 100% of the ad revenue go to the coin or will the dev team use some for development? If I missed the breakdown of this I apologize.

ViralDev (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:40:46 AM

let's go VIRAL!

Do you already have some advertisers ready to use the platform after launch? Will 100% of the ad revenue go to the coin or will the dev team use some for development? If I missed the breakdown of this I apologize.

Adam does have some advertisers lined up already once the network is built out and the nodes are running. As for the adrev, We have some ideas in mind but all those discussions will be discussed more with the community, to be more precise the early crowdfunding investors to get their take on how that should work once the crowdfunding ends. Which means you will have a say on how the adrev ends up being split up.
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:46:49 AM

Ok, this concept is very good and with some effort very self sustaining.

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 03:36:22 AM

Holy...Twitter and LinkedIn are reacting strongly...

This is just the beginning!

Grin

who made this? they are funny! viral did not do this but it is neat that it all happened at the same time as viral launched.

GO VIRAL! Can't wait to be one of the initial investors, WOO!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
ViralDev (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:50:29 AM

Quick note.

Today was an amazing day, not because of funds raised but due to the awesome support we received on the forums, twitter and via direct messages. We hit a few hiccups today with some of our threads but we came out unscathed and stronger thanks to it. I would like to single out BayAreaCoins for doing such a great job keeping track of the initial crowdfunding. We know it's not easy but you're doing a great job BAC and we appreciate it.

We also want take this time to remind everyone to check us out on twitter and give us a follow so you can stay up to date with all the latest announcements.

https://twitter.com/ViralDev

stormia

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:09:15 AM

What does crave have to do with viral and i don't tink that viral will have drug markets.  Sad where did you read that they will

That was my point. They won't (to my knowledge). They are completely different concepts for coins.
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:42:38 AM

Hi Dev!

The crowdfund topic was deleted. Where is the new? Why don't you posted yet in the OP?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: